Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We not blood related( DonVoltonus & Angel_Kaikaki)

"Yes master." She does as she was told. getting on her hands and knees on the floor. She looks at him wondering what he going to do to her.
(yes its Fine)

He left, returning with their dog, a large husky. "We're going to remind you of your place dear."

"Yes master." she said swollowing a bit hard as she looked at the dog. Hoping thier parents not be back yet. She blushing embressed if they caught this happening. She proply sent off to some all girls boarding school for this.

"Good girl. This is your place, a pet and plaything, a posession." The dog finally hit home, his thick red cock pushing slickly into her pussy.

"You are nothing without a master." He knelt, pulling her head up to meet his gaze as the dog pounded her. "I give your life meaning, importance, value." He grinned. "You belong to me, mind, body, and soul. Now say it, 'I belong to master.'"

"I belong to Master!" she cries out as the dog continues to pound her pussy. "I want master's cock. I want to please master with my throat pussy." She said looking up at him with begging eyes.

The canine pushed in roughly, the thick base of his cock swelling and locking them together as he poured watery seed into her womb. "Well you and your peer will be stuck like this for a half hour, so hopefully our parents don't come back."

"Yeah. I dont think they like this." She said softly. She looks up at her step brother and slips his cock into her mouth. She bobs her head slowly and her lips tight around his the shaft of his cock. She wanted to please him while the dog finished pouring his seed into her.

The dog turned so they stood ass to ass, still tied as her step-brother thrust down her throat. "That's my good little toy."

She relaxes her throat and lets her fuck her mouth pussy till he was satisfy his lust.

( I had an Idea. I dont some research yesterday and came across a term called Cryptic Pregnancy. this different from a normal pregnancy cause it goes unnoticed or hard to prove cause all pregnancy test are nagitive and the mother still gets bleeding through the pregnancy. The pregnancy takes longer as well. It be 17 months up to 4-5 years before the baby is ready to be born, they perfectly health just took longer to develop. I though be interesting that Elisa has this type of pregnancy. the length is up to use if want do it 17 months or even longer. )

He groaned, pulling back and spraying his thick seed over her face. "My good little pet." He grinned.

(Sound like quite the fun idea.)

She heard him groan and closes her eyes. she feel his hot cum on her face. She smiles as he heard him say good little pet. She wipes the cum from her eyes and looks at her step brother.

( so how long do want the pregnancy go for?)

(Can't find anything about extra long gestation, let's just go 9 unknown months. Unless you want to go weird and give her puppies XD)
He smiled. "So, you're going to obey my every order then? No matter how taboo?"

(lol. No.... you have to look up as Cryptic Pregnancy to get info on it)

"Yes master." she said. she tries to pull away from the dog she hoping he was done already.

The dog yelped, popping free with a rush of watery cum. "Clean yourself up, we're going out tonignt." He brother grinned.

"Alright." She said. She gets up and heads into the bathroom. Once she in the shower thier perents come home with a ton of baby stuff. Elsa washing her hair and body. making she she clean of the dog's cum.

Back
Top Bottom