Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon Slayers CLOSED

Re: Demon Slayers ((MyNameIsNothing and Atzura))

He caught the towel and pulled off his coat, followed by his boots and socks, and finally his shirt. He started drying himself off, rubbing the warm towel over his body and over his hair. "Thanks." he said as he took a seat in the chair she had gotten out of. He was thanking her for both the compliments and the towel. "You should get dried off before you catch a cold." he said as ran the towel over the top of his head.

"Ah... so he's here today isn't he? Why don't you go ahead and do what we know you want to do? I'd enjoy watching you being screwed over and over."

Akina reached up for her cursemark and grunted. "Shut up... Stay out of my head..."

"They don't know yet, do they? That I'm still here, in your pretty little head?"

"You're just a trace of what you were... they don't need to know what's past and forgotten..."

"Hehe... once I break free... I'll fuck you myself..."

"That's never going to happen. Now shut up..."

Akina ran the towel over herself and opened the door, maybe he had heard her murmuring.

He didn't hear her speaking until the last few words she said. He looked up. "Did you say something?" he asked, standing to go into the bathroom and take off his soaked pants. He thought she had been muttering to herself about something, but he hadn't caught exactly what she had been saying. He hoped she was feeling Ok.

"Ye...yes... everything fine. I'm sorry. I was just thinking out loud a little." She patted herself down and finally got herself out, her eyes covered by the towel.

He looked at her for a moment before closing the bathroom door behind him, leaving her by herself in the living room. He stripped his wet pants off and finished drying himself off. He looked around and found a spare bathrobe, putting it on once he had hung his clothes up in the shower to dry off.

"I hope Zaku's okay... maybe there was an attack near him too... hopefully they weren't stronger than the ones we fought... I knew we shouldn't have let him go like that..." She was trying to keep herself distracted, it wouldn't be long before they noticed they were alone, in private, reunited, and very soon, seeking some sort of intimacy. At least she was...

Back
Top Bottom