Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I keep getting ignored..l

The Real Bucky

Banned
Banished
Do I deserve this?

The last person that ignored me I only sent, like 2 PMs that led him to ignore me.

The person before that I don't even know why.

Not to mention I have trouble finding partners...

:(

Well harassing people outside of PMs doesn't help for one. Especially when they are new and you are going into their intro thread.

While it does suck just being straight up ignored, you have to just take it as a no, that they aren't interested.

As to whether or not you deserve it, I don't know. How are you pming these people? Are you asking them what they would like to do, or are you just wanting it all to be about what you want? Mutual interest is the key in starting roleplays.

Don't focus on why, just try different approaches to different people. Eventually you'll find someone. Just don't come off as clingy or pushy.

Where are you searching? Request threads? Or are you just randomly PMing girls?

Beautiful Disgrace said:
Well harassing people outside of PMs doesn't help for one. Especially when they are new and you are going into their intro thread.

While it does suck just being straight up ignored, you have to just take it as a no, that they aren't interested.

As to whether or not you deserve it, I don't know. How are you pming these people? Are you asking them what they would like to do, or are you just wanting it all to be about what you want? Mutual interest is the key in starting roleplays.

Don't focus on why, just try different approaches to different people. Eventually you'll find someone. Just don't come off as clingy or pushy.

Where are you searching? Request threads? Or are you just randomly PMing girls?
As for PMing these people, I'm just asking whether they'll have time to RP. I guess I did ask one two many times when they'll be back. But the last time I did that was only one or two messages, and I tried to be polite about it.

As for searching, I have made request threads, but it's been mostly the latter...

You should look into the female request section and learn more about who you're attempting to roleplay with to see if you're a good match. I never PM random people because I don't know anything about them. A lot of people require chemistry to be compatible with one another.

I don't ever roleplay with anyone who just randomly asks if I want to roleplay. That means they don't want to put the effort into looking at my request thread, so why bother roleplaying with them? I put in so much crazy effort in my roleplays, I expect the same in return. Of course, that's just me in particular. I'm sure there are far more casual roleplayers here, but still. It will take you a lot longer to find them when you randomly pm people.

So yeah, try finding out more about the girl beforehand, so they have a reason to want to PM you back and there is less of a chance of rejection.

And again, after they don't respond to you, just leave them be.

Go look at their request threads and read it carefully, and ANALYZE THE HELL OUT OF IT

If they request something that piques your interest make certain to mention this. Also look at their F list if the have one.

And truth be told you are going to have to develop a good attitude about rejection, its inevitable and its going to happen. At best 15% of the people you contact will respond no matter how polite and professional you are. ( I think I have had maybie one out of 20 people respond to me after reading their req thread in depth and asking questions) Just shrug them off and move on. If they ignore you they aren't worth your time in the first place.

Above all however, IMO making "whiny" posts like this damages your character and does nothing to improve the situation. Sorry if that seems harsh but it needs to be said.

Back
Top Bottom