Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rocker Fox CLOSEDO

Reika

Supernova
"GET THE FUCK OFF THE STAGE MOTHERFUCKERS!" Yelled an angry customer, followed by the tossing of a glass bottle.

The lead singer ducked out of the way as the bottle crashed on the wall.

"Guys, let's get out of here. Jake... you're a good guy and all, but we need a drummer who can tear it up in front of a hundred people. We'll hit you up if we need you, but for now, consider yourself on leave." Said the lead singer, making his way out quickly with his bassist. "Yo, c'mon, we're out of here."

The crowd booed and began to toss garbage at them.

Re: Rocker Fox ((MyNameIsNothing and Atzura))

Gerald narrowly dodged another bottle followed by what looked like half a hamburger. Soon enough he was safely backstage away from the merciless crowd. He wiped some splattered beer off his guitar before moving over to where all their cases were. He felt bad having to cut jake from the group, but they had to put the band first. He looked around after his guitar was safely cased. "So what do we do now Alex?" he asked the lead singer. "We're still down a drummer."

"We've been down a drummer all fuckin' season man... I can't do this shit. A drummer fucks up the streak... James loses the bass, you can't hit your shit on time, shit throws me off... it's a real fuckin' pain..."

The bassist, easily the quietest person either of those guys had ever met put away his crustacian blue bass guitar into it's case, then removed his beer covered shirt. "Maybe... we should just graduate... we have good skills in other things."

"Yeah yeah, but we fuckin' rock like fuckin' hurricanes. Still though, without a drummer... we're fucked. We missed two very important gigs downtown thanks to that traitor bastard Terrance. Then we got Jake, who's good, but you throw in a Grant (fifty; referring to people) and he's shittin' his pants. Fuck."

James shrugged. "Think about it... offices... bonuses... air conditioning... huge paycheck... just to name a few..." James was already talking too much, this seemed like the true break up of a potentially good band.

"Yeah... and secretaries. Don't forget them." Alex added, lifting up his equipment, he too had a guitar, but rarely played it while they performed. "Is your car parked outside Jerry? We need to bounce before those people see us."

He listened to all the arguments given silently. He didn't want the band to break up, they had been doing this thing since high school, slowly getting better and better till they actually had a few dedicated fans. Now when things should have really been looking up for them, things were going down the drain. Alex once again stated what most of them were thinking, albeit in a much more colorful way. He sighed at the thought of working at some office. The money sounded nice, and the secretaries. But he didn't want to spend his life pushing pencils. He sighed and stood up. "Yeah, grab the gear and lets get out of here." He grabbed his guitar and amp and made his way out of the club, his band-mates right behind him. He started thinking of what he could do, when an idea struck him. "Hey guys, I have a suggestion." he said, waiting for everyone to turn their attention his way.

James was super aware and super good with reflexes, he could play the drums, but doesn't want to disrespect his guitar, a gift given to him by a late girlfriend, who only passed away months before.

Alex was hard to get to pay attention to you. He could sing and play a little guitar, that was it. Everything else was a little obnoxious, but after so many years, the jackass grows on you, and makes you a little bit of a jackass yourself. He turned towards Gerald and shrugged. "What? We rock out in offices?"

He shook his head. "The office idea might be a good idea, but we've already come this far, we might as well give it one last try before we hang up our instruments. Just gimme one week to find a new drummer. If one week passes and we don't have a new drummer, we can give it up as a lost cause and start getting measured for cubicles. But if I do find a drummer, then we keep trying till fingers bleed and our voices crack." He was hoping they would agree to this plan. Gerald had far too many fond memories to give it all up just yet.

Alex shrugged, "Sounds good to me. Let's measure it out." He said, sliding into Gerald's passenger's seat. "Guitars and Drums... computers and cubicles... Scream fan pussy... secretary pussy... maybe... provided she isn't a male secretary, and/or old... Fame... versus money... in shape young devils who can probably sleep with at least sixty girls a year... against... fat... balding... suit wearing filthy tycoons who get ass from maybe a secretary, wife, and mistress. Seriously though Jerry. Fuckin' drive. You want to shanked before fucking your 18 year old secretary? I don't think so."

James hopped in too, after putting away his equipment.

Gerald rolled his eyes and started the car, heading back to the apartment the three of them shared. Alex sure had a way with words. He started thinking about the best ways to find a new drummer. Hi figured he would make his rounds through the clubs in the area, maybe even try a few cafes and places like that, anywhere that had live music available. At least it was summer, so he didn't have to worry about school getting in the way. As he thought, the tip of his tail twitched back and forth, names of places to check out making a list in his head. "If you guys find anything, let me know too, no sense in me running around to every club in town if one of you finds us a drummer first."

James sighed, "Both Jake and Terrance were Alex's pick ups. I think we should leave this one to you."

Alex turned towards him, "What the fuck James... that's fuckin' cold hearted. It's like... taking my mic... and shoving it in your own ass, then asking me to sing with it."

The two of them eventually continued to talk, but if a drummer was going to be found, it was going to be found by Gerald.

Gerald sighed as the two of them continued their discussion. He had learned to tune Alex out when he started talking. It was just about the only way to deal with him, otherwise he might have shoved the mic down his throat a long time ago. He could sing to put just about anyone to shame, but he just didn't know when to shut up sometimes. After another 20 minutes of driving, Gerald pulled into the parking lot in front of their apartment and stopped the car, climbing out and gathering his things. He was worn out, and he needed some sleep so that he wouldn't be exhausted when he started his search the next day.

James moved to his small room, and put his bass down, thinking of going into the shower to remove all that beer off himself.

Alex immediately plopped himself on the couch. "Another gig without pay. Well... at least that bottle didn't hit us."

Gerald, who had managed to avoid most of the flying debris that had been hurled at them, picked a shard of glass off his shirt before dumping it in the trash. "At least we have enough saved up to hold us over a little longer. We just have to wait one more week, and we'll be either making money in the clubs, or behind a desk." He pulled off his glasses and rubbed his eyes, feeling exhausted. "I'm gonna pack it in for tonight." he said, covering his mouth as he yawned and headed back to the bedroom, where he stripped down to his boxers, pulled on a pair of basketball shorts and climbed into bed, turning off the light beside his bed.

Just like every morning, at 9 AM sharp, James would start practicing a simple song with his bass guitar. It usually woke up the others, and it wasn't the worst thing, unless you were brutally tired from the night before. Apparently Alex had called a "dedicated follower" or two to spend the night with him, being a vocalist had that perk for sure. Alex was on the couch, the public "this is where we can all sit" couch, and now it was covered in smelly sex juices because he couldn't climb onto his own bed.

"Girls... girls... go make me and boys some breakfast. Hold on, put on a shirt first."

Gerald opened his eyes to the usual strumming of James' bass. At the moment he felt liked just getting up and hitting him upside the head with the guitar, but he sighed and pulled himself out of bed at about 9:30. He walked back out into the living room to see Alex sprawled out on the couch with a pair of girls. "Just remember you're gonna have to clean the cushions." He said, eyeing the two girls with him "I'm gonna get a shower before breakfast."

The two girls chucked when they saw him, "Hey... Jerry right, you should have come down last night, one little singer can't really handle two of us."

Alex raised his hand, "Shut the hell up you two sick bitches. Now seriously, breakfast. Go. Or you leave."

Just in time, James stopped playing, like everyday.

He chuckled as the two girls started to get up. "Well ladies, you could always try your luck with the guitarist, I was just about to hit the showers." He grinned at both of them, one a red a red fox, the other a cream colored rabbit. He looked back at Alex, "Besides, you know how James is about his meals, he starts getting all obsessive if anyone messes with his routine." James had always been one for keeping to a regular schedule.

He half turned to head towards the bathroom. "I'll be sure to leave the door open a little if either of you two ladies need to do a little... washing up." With that he headed for the bathroom, leaving the door open a crack before stripping down and starting the hot water.

The girls started to remove their shirts as James walked out of his room, turning away seeing the careless display of female assets.

"Whoa whoa! You both just slept with me! You can't just go in there and kiss up on him! That's gross. Plus one of you bitches has to cook us breakfast!"

The fox touched her forehead with her fingertip, "Not it." She said, smirking and shaking off Alex's hold. "I'm sure he knows about what we did last night. But you're band mates. You should know by know how the groupies work. And I'll admit it, I'm a groupie, and I'd fuck you, James and Jerry at the same time, while having to use the bathroom."

Alex trembled, "Go. Just don't give him some odd fox disease."

"We're just going to shower. Afraid he's bigger than you?"

Alex chuckled, "Hell no, we're both in the same range, same class of animal. James however..."

"Hahaha... I don't think so. They aren't called MOUNTAIN lions for nothing..."

Alex shrugged, turning his attention towards the rabbit who was making breakfast, but could use some pants, or a panty for that matter.

The fox slid into the bathroom and started removing her clothes. "How's the water in there guitarist? You sure you don't have a girlfriend I should beat up before doing anything?"

Gerald Had just gotten in when he heard the slight creak of the door and he smiled. "Water feels great, you should see for yourself, and no, no girlfriends you have to beat up." The water ran down the muscles of his back and his tail, his short fur flat against his body. He was already getting a little excited from this since it been a while since he had sex with one of the groupies.

"I should warn you, its been a while since I've slept with anyone, so might be a little enthusiastic, hope you can handle it." He grinned, knowing that a comment like that was bound to make her put it as best she could.

"So long as you don't care about Alex and I playing around before..." She muttered, working herself out of a black tank top and peeking inside.

"We're band-mates, its not the first time one of us played around with a girl after the other." He said with a chuckle, washing his arms and chest while he waited, noticing the slight movement of the curtain when she peeked. He grinned to himself, his back to her. "Come on in, feels great in here." He turned slightly so she got a good look at his semi-erect cock.

She smiled widely, "Yeah, I'll be right in." She removed what clothing she had on, a busty, well-rounded fox she was. Finally, she entered completely nude. She got herself under the stream of flowing water and raised her arms behind her head. "So how was your show yesterday?"

He turned to admire her curvy body, giving her a better view of his in the process. He winced slightly when she mentioned the show, the memory of bottles flying at his head was not exactly a pleasant one. "We've definitely had better." He said, putting down the bar of soap. "Our drummer can't do anything in front of a crowd, so things went downhill fast." He smiled and moved closer to her, looking down at her body. "But I'm going to find us a new drummer, after I get finished with you of course." He said, pulling her close and letting his other hand slide up the outside of her leg and over her ass.

((Just so we are clear, this is not the same fox who is gonna be the drummer.))

((I know, don't worry))

"Hm... I'm sorry to hear that, I may have to start looking towards another one of the local bands. You three are very pretty boys though. And you don't ask questions, exactly what a dedicated groupie likes. You even share." She ran her hands over his chest, her long nails scraping him lightly. "Make sure he's hot. The drummer has the hardest job, easily." She reached down to his somewhat stiff cock and began to stroke it slowly, handling it with some care, "I didn't get to have breakfast you know... I might just need a bit of cat milk..."

He nodded as she spoke, and grinned as she talked about how they shared. Her nails made the skin under his fur tingle pleasantly. "I'll see what I can do, though we may end up with a girl drummer, you never know." He hummed as her hand wrapped around his cock, helping it to slowly become fully erect as she stroked it. "Well then I'll be happy to give you your fill." He rubbed her ass with one hand and slid the other one up to grasp her breast, stroking and squeezing at it. He leaned forward and slid his wide tongue up her neck.

"I'll just get to doing what I do, and you can finally go get your drummer then I suppose..." She mumbled, slowly getting onto her knees, staring his cock right in the eye. "I'm going to enjoy gobbling you up..." She leaned towards it, licking the tip with quick, hard tongue strokes, finally she opened her mouth up wide, looking at his eyes as she guided his dick deep in her warm mouth.

Back
Top Bottom