Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(The Bond) xSiiNx - Sweetone

xSiiNx

Super-Earth
David was standing outside the high school waiting for his sister. It was his final year before college and he was making the most of it. But for once he didn't have detention and decided he would walk home with his sister. He looked at the time on his phone and wondered what was taking her so long as he looked around. Normally she was on time but knowing her she was probably still studying or helping someone.

Zoey walked out of the building and saw her brother and smiled and walked up to him "you come to suprise me" she asked and started to walk home with him. She was happy her brother was able to walk her home she missed hanging out with him.

"Of course. You know I like to walk with you when I can." He swung his arm around Zoey and put her in a playful headlock. "You know I like to do that to." He teased her. They were always playful with each, ever since they were little kids. He let her go and continued to walk.

She giggled and playfuly pushed him in to a bush and started to walk like nothing happend. She loved playing with her brother people didnt understand why they were so close.

"So rude!" Finally they reached there home and he opened the door for her. Once she was in he entered. He went to the kitchen and found a note left by there parents. Apparently they were going to be out late. David shrugged and went up to his room.

Zoey made her self a snack and went to go change into simething comfy, she put on underarmer shorts and a tshirt and went and sat on the couch and watched tv.

It was usually warm in the house so when David changed all he put on was some basketball shorts, no shirt. He went downstairs and into the living room where he sat beside his sister on the couch. "Mom and dad are coming home late again. I'll get us a pizza later for dinner." He said as he sat back grabbed the remote to flick through channels.

He wrapped his arm around her and held her close. " ranch is so gross." He said and put on a movie for them. Suddenly there was a loud bang. It was thunder and it started to pour outside. Lighting could also be seen flashing outside the windows. "Well that was sudden."

Zoey clung to her brother as shes been afraid of storms from a bad expreinse from when she was little. She grabed the blanket and hide under it and had a death grip on her brothers shorts.

"Relax, your fine." David held her tighter to make her feel safe. He knew she was scared of storms and she always cuddles to him when there was one. As she tugged his shorts he could feel her pulling them enough so the inside of them could be seen as well as his cock. Luckly she had the blanket over them so nothing was exposed.

She held to her brother as she watched the movie trying to block out the storm, she felt safe in her brothers arms knowing he would protect her from anything.

David kissed his sisters forehead as he moved her hand. Then he let her go and repositioned himself so he was laying down sideways on the couch. He continued to watch the movie when another loud bang shook the house.

She hide her face in his chest as she was laying against the cushions. She had a death grip on tbe blanket and looked at the window.

Sweetone said:
She hide her face in his chest as she was laying against the cushions. She had a death grip on tbe blanket and looked at the window.

David held her once again and gently rubbed her back. He was trying to think of a way to get her mind off the storm so his hand moved lower and he playfully spanked her. "Toughen up big baby" he teased her and stuck out his tongue. Maybe playing would comfort her.

"Yes I did punk." He spanked her again getting a handful of her ass as he did. He didn't realize until then what a nice butt she had and how her tight shorts displayed it nicely. The thought gave him a little twitch in his own pants.

David smiled seeing that she was feeling better. "Looks like you like that." He gave her another one only this time he left his hand there. He now had his hand on his sisters wiggling ass like it was normal.

As he kept his hand on her ass he gave a little squeeze. Feeling up on his sister began having its own affect on him. A buldge in his shorts began to grow and poke Zoey. He tried to adjust, but found it hard with her laying on top of him.

David nodded. "I can't help it, sorry." He said feeling a little embarrassed. After all his sister was making him hard, she felt it, and now even poked it, which caused it to jump a bit.

David looked down at his sister and bit his lip. If she didn't mind, then he didn't mind. He relaxed as she kissed his chest and wondered what she was going to do next.

Back
Top Bottom