Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
She smirks. "Well mother I will take your word on it, I will stick to those who have pussies alone."

MLMS:
"Get adjusted to your programming, probably go have your pussy cleaned to start." All that cum inside it.

PaS:
"Well I...really being able to fuck has dealt with a great deal of my frustration...but I would rather keep your pussy around as a regular thing...so..." He says as a tentacle half heartedly gives her ass a slap...it was a try, stung a little, but a guy his size could do much much better.

QotN:
He smiled, sitting up. "Now daughter, I'm sure you enjoy nice tight asses as well."

MLMS:
"My body already seems to have done so, absorbed it." She stood, flexing. "I don't know what abilities I have really."

PaS:
She stood up, smiling. "Do it harder, across my sweet little face."

QotN:
She lays there and thinks a moment of her memory with asses, the mouse, that maid from the baths, that young temple slave she thought was a girl...he looked like one from behind! "I have...had my experiences."

MLMS:
"Well good, that handles clean up then, you will in time, there are testing facilities on the grounds for you to grow adjusted with them."

PaS:
"Y-your face??" He says, gulping but he draws back and lets one slap across her face, leaving a nice red line across her cheek.

QotN:
"Yes, I've heard some things from the temple priests." He snickered.

MLMS:
She smiles. "Can you teach me how to use this body then sir?"

PaS:
"Much better. Try curling one like a fist." She smiled, rubbing her cheek.

QotN:
"Yes yes ha ha, you bringing your ass over here or not?"

MLMS:
He sighs. "I suppose I have nothing else to do at the moment."

PaS:
"A fist?" He says and looks at it as he rolls his tentacle into a more ball like shape at the end. He lunches it at her hitting her in the cheek again.

QotN:
He chuckled, turning around and backing against her cock. "Come on then, fuck your mother." He chuckled.

MLMS:
She smiled. "Thank you sir, I'm just quite lost in this powerful body.

PaS:
She stumbles back slightly, turning back with a grin. "Now, didn't that feel pretty good?"

QotN:
She smirks and grabs his ass as she pushes her black horse cock into his tight ass.

MLMS:
"Well I suppose loosing your limbs and waking up to these new ones could do that to most people."

PaS:
"Well I...umm...I guess it did..."

QotN:
He shuddered and groaned, tight as a vice around her. "B-been awhile, my daughter."

MLMS:
"It is a bit...disorienting."

PaS:
"Yeah, you're all bottled up I bet."

QotN:
"Really? You mean to tell me someone doesn't fuck your ass each day?" She smirks and pushes her thick cock deep inside him.

MLMS:
"Well don't worry we will work the kinks out...or we wont and I'll just fuck you more."

PaS:
"Well I mean...I was pretty bottled up when it came to sex...but hitting you is...well it feels...odd...good odd."

QotN:
"Most of them cannot go twice daughter. And they always desire my lovely pussy, not that I'm complaining." He panted, pressing his hips smoothly down.

MLMS:
"Even if we do work the kinks out, you should fuck me either way."

PaS:
She grinned, patting his tentacle. "It feels good to use your strength, doesn't it?"

QotN:
"Well if I do have a third round in me after this I warn you now its going up your little painted up cunt." He grins and thrusts harder into her mother's ass.

MLMS:
"I am starting to wonder how all my creations turn out to be such perverts...I mean really I can understand why my new kitty is a slut, but even both of the assault bots I have made crave sex." He sighs and sticks his hand between her legs, fingering the lips of her cunt. "Come on then." He says leading her on to the underground testing area.

PaS:
"Well...Yes I mean...I am often alone down here...not much to do besides just hit at rocks I guess so..." That fat main tentacle of his starts rubbing against her pussy again.
(question, dose she have tits like in those pics I showed or is it just flat like the Pokémon off the games and tv?)

QotN:
"I'd love nothing more my daughter." He groaned, pussy juices dripping down and easing her rough passage into his tight rump.

MLMS:
"Perhaps it's your own kinked desires, subconciously altering your efforts." She moaned, following him. "Strange, I can think clearer with your fingers down there."

PaS:
(Small breasts, like a A cup.)
She moaned gently. "With me, you can use that power."

QotN:
"Oh dear mother, with a ass like yours I fear that even if you had been born with a cock you would still be the one getting fucked, though in one less hole."

MLMS:
"Yes that is exactly what I want to hear my killer cyborg say, she thinks better with fingers inside her cunt."

PaS:
"Y-ya...oh! but what is you get pregnant? Wouldn't that be dangerous?"

QotN:
"Perhaps not, you haven't seen what my very well endowed slaves can do." He chuckled, bouncing on her length.

MLMS:
"I'm sorry sir, but I didn't build myself. Perhaps somebody put the wrong programming in the wrong mind."

PaS:
"I have my ways, don't you worry about it stud."

QotN:
"I think I'll just take your word on that mother."

MLMS:
"Well the vas majority of the programming I used is what was taken from the labs you were rescued from."

PaS:
"O-ok..." He says still kinda unsure about all this.

QotN:
He grinned, bouncing faster. "Don't get me wrong, they do a brilliant job of filling a girl too."

MLMS:
She chuckled. "Suppose they planned to have me deal with the pent up soldiers between missions then."

PaS:
"Now, fuck me as hard as you can, don't worry about hurting me stud."

QotN:
"Well I am sure, but I will not lie when I say that I prefer pussy over ass, though" She says as she thrusts harder into his ass.

MLMS:
"I am not sure how long with your current parts you would have lasted to be honest with them, if it was to fuck soldiers or maybe as some way to bribe the people they were building you for I don't really care...fuck...get on your hand and knees all this has gotten me hard again."

PaS:
He nodes as his huge tentacle forces its way into her pussy as he starts fucking her roughly. Some more of his tentacles go for her chest, playing with her small breasts.

QotN:
"You can swap if you like." He panted. "I won't complain."

MLMS:
She nodded eagerly, dropping down. "Suppose I'm a better assassin than warrior then?"

PaS:
"Ahhh fuck, that's it. Try beating me while you fuck me."

QotN:
"No, I'll finish inside your ass before I pound your cunt again."

MLMS:
"To be honest you were probably built as a design for some kind of strike operation unit more then long term combat, so a battlefield assassin would be a good comparison." He says as he gets behind her and pushes huge cock into her pussy once more.

PaS:
Some of his tentacles start hitting against her ass like whips.

QotN:
"Fine by me, though I'll have to take a break after that one. Got a show to put on my dear."

MLMS:
She moaned, shoving roughly back. "And even with my looks, who could resist this trap?"

PaS:
"Not bad stud." She moaned out. "Harder."

QotN:
"What? Cant put on a good show with cum dripping out of your cunt?"

MLMS:
"It is a rather tight trap I must admit." He says as he grunts softly while thrusting his huge cock into her pussy's depths.

PaS:
He slaps her ass and lower back harder as his thick main dick fucks her little cunt harder.

QotN:
"Certainly not, but I'll clean up first. Of course, it is a sexual sacrifice to Anubis. Around your conception I also began a cult, hyena's raised only as offerings."

MLMS:
"I think you're just massive sir." She smiled, her walls starting to twist and ripple.

PaS:
"Hit me like you mean it!" She groaned.

(I thought they were being raised to be priests and priestess to him and Anubis?)
QotN:
"Yes Mother I know about your little cult."

MLMS:
It was hard to tell she was smiling since her new body had that mask over her face. If he recalled it didn't even open all the way, maybe just enough to show her mouth, though that was all that needed if she was going to suck cock. "I have heard that before." He says as he thrusts hard into the back of her womb.

PaS:
He whips her ass harder, leaving marks on her green skin.

(I thought we'd talked about some being sacrifices...)
QotN:
"Anubis gives me such power, it's only right to pay tribute."

MLMS:
She moaned out, pressing back hard. "It feels so good to be filled with your hot seed sir."

PaS:
"Not bad, but you can do better."

(ok, just checking)
QotN:
"And those rumors that you use the cocks on the statues of Anubis to masturbate with? More tribute paying?"

MLMS:
"Well glade to hear my little spunk cypher likes what she gets filled with, and trust me I produce a lot to cypher off into all you sluts that call me master."

PaS:
A dick of his pushes into her mouth. "Shut up, I'm trying to get off inside this cunt." He says as he keeps whipping her ass, the tentacles toying with her breasts pinch and pull at her nipples.

Back
Top Bottom