Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
He smiled, tightening his walls skillfully. "Hmm, so you feel our new trade deal is fair then?"

MLMS:
"Deepest apologies, my glorious creator." She yelped, rear bouncing with each hit.

PaS:
"J-just slow down a bit." She panted, laying her head on the ground.

TT:
"Hey, just cause you're the first one in my cunt doesn't mean I never put these lips to work."

HfP:
She chuckled. "I dunno, they heard me moaning, so they know there's a powerful male here." She teased, patting his chest with her fan-like tail.

PfT:
"I'd let you, but only if you make that leather suit we've been talking about." She winked.

QotN:
He smirks and cups his hand under the fox's chin. "How about you ask me after I'm done." He says before kissing the fox on the neck.

MLMS:
"You seem to be liking this a bit much..."

PaS:
He licks her neck softly. "If you want."

TT:
"I do hope you mean dildos, cause if your about to tell me you've actually fucked horses... Well I guess that would answer some things."

HfP:
"Dose that mean thell run away or come looking for dick?"

PFT:
"I'll... Think about it... You know leather isn't something I usually work with."

QotN:
He moaned, brushing the man with his tail. "Aren't you a tease?" He chuckled, walls clenching around the thick cock.

MLMS:
She gave a light shrug, unsure of what to say. Perhaps her progrmming had been altered.

PaS:
"Well, you're pretty much tied to me anyway huh?"

TT:
"I haven't 'fucked' any horses..." He chuckled

HfP:
"Most of em will probably run, for fear of being raped into your bitch."

PFT:
"Oh come on Rar, I saw that nice little thing you made AJ."

QorN:
The prince grabs ahold on one of the fox's legs and raises it up to further expose his little cunt as the prince starts thrusting and fucking his highness harder and deeper.

MLMS:
He slips his hand between her legs and presses a few fingers into her cunt.

PaS:
"Ture." He says as slolwy he moves his cock around inside her.

TT:
"Then what have you 'done' with horse?" He asked in return and burried his massive cock deep into him.

HfP:
"And those that wouldn't?"

PFT:
"Mmm... Fine..."

QotN:
"Mmmmm, yeah, I quite adore a little bit of hammering out the deal." He chuckled, squeezing the cock inside him.

MLMS:
She moaned, synthetic juices running down his fingers.

PaS:
She responds with a low moan, squirming against him.

TT:
"How about I show you this weekend?" He smirked, rocking back.

HfP:
Well, you said you're looking for a spider right? She'll try to lure you in and devour you, though they're quite skittish, if you hurt her she'll likely just flee."

PFT:
She chuckled, caressing Rarity's belly. "Well, I have to be off, I have a little date to get to tonight."

QotN:
"Well I have plenty of ink to write this deal with you, and next I'm going to make you drink it with this other little mouth of yours." He says forcing two of his fingers into the fox's mouth for him to suck on.

MLMS:
He sighs and pulls out his cock, forcing it deep inside her cunt.

PaS:
"That's a good girl." He grins.

TT:
"To see you suck horse cock? Only if you suck my horse cock first." He says and out of the blue kisses Jacob on the lips as he keeps fucking the white boy's pussy with his massive Asian dick.

HfP:
"I see... Well maybe I could lure her out with you."

PFT:
"A date?! You knock me up no now have a date??!"

QotN:
He groaned, sucking eagerly, his walls clenching and milking the prince's cock.

MLMS:
She moaned, her walls rippling and massaging his cock, sucking gently on his length.

PaS:
"If I weren't so tired I'd find that offensive."

TT:
He raised a brow in surprise, but didn't pull away, rocking his hips slowly upward.

HfP:
"No way. I'm not fighting a spider woman."

PFT:
"Well come on Rars, you know I'm very good friends with all of our friends." She winked.

QotN:
The prince fucks his highness deeper into his cunt as his cock throbbing inside of him

MLMS:
He starts right away fucking the bitch bot

PaS:
He smirks and moves his dick around inside her

TT:
Haru sat up and grabbed onto the cuntboy's legs as his hips thrust that fat cock into him hard and deep.

HfP:
"Well it seems like your really banking on me feeding you for your pussy alone."

PFT:
Rarity sighs and relaxes, rubbing the tender and cum drenched lips of her pussy.

QotN:
"That's it, you make a deliciously rough deal!" He panted, tail caressing the prince's hips.

MLMS:
She moans in pleasure, her specially crafted walls rippling and vibrating around his thick cock.

PaS:
She whimpers, her over-sensetized body squirting again.

TT:
He groaned, letting his walls tighten up around Haru's cock, milking his swollen dick.

HfP:
"It's not like I can hunt since you ruined my horn."

PFT:
"I'll be back later Rarity." She smiled, heading home only to slip out that night, her gaze dark and her hair flattened.

QotN:
"I hope not to rough, I want these negotiations to last a good while, let us hammer out all the finer points."

MLMS:
For the time being she was going to be a fuck bot, she was probably going to stay that way as well given the quality job he did on her cunt.

PaS:
His cock finally relaxes and he pulls out of her with a grin on his lips.

TT:
Haru kept pounding away. "Your going to cum, I can feel your cunt squeezing tighter."

HfP:
He picks up one of her hands. "Really? These claws mean shit?" He lets go and smacks the side of her face with his fat human cock. "And those teeth?"

PFT:
Someone was all ready for the date tonight, he was practically ecstatic to have his favorite playmate come by.

QotN:
He chuckled, reaching down to rub his swollen clit. "Take as long as you want, even if we need multiple contracts."

MLMS:
She moaned, eagerly rocking back against him, her walls milking his swollen length eagerly.

PaS:
"I'm gonna just lie here awhile, I'm sure with this smell all over me I'll find your cave with ease.

TT:
"It's hard not to with that monster cock of your's." He panted, gripping tightly and rocking his hips back.

HfP:
"It's more about how slow I am, and how noisy my tail sways when I walk." She blushed. "Without invisibility I can't hunt..."

PFT:
Pinkamena arrived with a dark grin on her face, her straight hair spilling down her back. "Oh Discord, your favorite girl is here!"

QotN:
"Well we want to be clear with the terms after all." He said with a grin and kept pounding the cuntboy fox harder.

MLMS:
Her milking got what it was designed for as he started to shoot his thick spunk right up her cunt.

PaS:
"I look forward to it then." He says getting up and stretching.

TT:
"Maybe if your little cunt wasn't so tight it wouldn't feel the need to pound it so much."

HfP:
"So basically, by removing your horn... iv made you just a big cum dump... well... could be worse." He said not actually sounding all that bummed out that all his new monster pet could do was take his dick.

PFT:
It was at that moment her top pulled up exposing her tits as they were gropped and behind her materialized Discord feeling her up with a grin on his lips.

(Long time no see.)

QotN:
"Clear...yes." He moaned, squirting around the man's thick member. "A-and very 'deeply' defined terms!"

MLMS:
Her body swallowed every single drop hungrily. "Th-thank you creator."

PaS:
She waved him off with her tail, sticky and satisfied.

TT:
"Horny bastard, you must be where all the endowment in Asia went." He teased, sqeezing the thick cock.

HfP:
"Basically. I can probably skin dead monsters better than you can with a knife, carve them for you and stuff."

PFT:
Pinkamena chuckled, leaning back into him. "Well hello darling."

Ya sorry for not responding for so long, been a tad preoccupied for the most part.))

QotN:
The man's cock erupts inside of the pharaoh's pussy flooding his fox box full of the foreign princes cum.

MLMS:
"Your welcome, my dear slutty robot."

PaS:
With a grin on his lips he leaves her and walks far enough away to were his little friend was watching them. "So." He says, his huge canine dick still mostly erect and covered with the bitch's fluids.

TT:
Haru slammed into his cunt as deep as the organ would let him and started to flood his cuntboy friend up with his thick hot Asian jizz.

HfP:
"So a cum dump and a cook, practicly makes you a wife."

PFT:
"Well hello to you." He says as his tail works under her and rubs between her legs. It was then that Pinkie would feel something changing... her huge pink cock shrinking... a lot, and her balls as well until she didn't have either but a little pink cunt and a little clit to match. "It's been awhile since I pounded a few loads into your little fun loving cunt."

QotN:
He moaned, his royal cunt milking the man dry. "Mmmm, I feel our union will be long and prosperous." He chuckled lightly.

MLMS:
"Anything else I can do for you my master?" She asked obediently.

PaS:
She smirked, caressing a finger slowly up the sticky length. "So what?" She teased back.

TT:
He groaned, pushing back to take every drop of Haru's hot spunk. "Heh, you like being teased, don't you?"

HfP:
"Wife?" She asked, looking up at him, seemingly unfamiliar with the term.

PFT:
"Been awhile since I only had a fun loving cunt." She moaned, rocking back her hips. "And you're the only one around who loves torture as much as I do darling." She cooed.

QotN:
The prince pulls out of his cunt slolwys and stands up, walking over to get himself a drink as his dear layed on the daybed still.

MLMS:
"No, just clean yourself up, I need to go spend a little time with my collage professor and her sweet black cunt." http://postimg.org/image/j96q7kcph/ He says putting his cock away and heading up to the house.

PaS:
"You going to suck it now to?"

TT:
"And you like being a cum dump." He says in response and slowly pulls his huge Asian cock out of Jacob's cum filled cunt.

HfP:
"Yes wife, if what a woman if called when she married."

PFT:
"And tonight I'm going to stuff it again and again and again." He says with a chuckle. "Maybe I'll even get you pregnant."

QotN:
"Bring something for me would you? The quality of our deal has left me weak in the knees."

MLMS:
She nodded, heading away to clean up.

Serena stood outside his door, knocking lightly. (What kind of pre-existing relationship do you want here?)

PaS:
"You going to make me?" She teased, licking her lips wetly.

TT:
"Well, when there's so much cum to be dumped." He chuckled, turning around to lick Haru clean.

HfP:
"What's married?" She asked, getting up to follow him.

PFT:
"Only if you're not too busy decorating the room with streamers of my entrails." She hissed.

QotN:
The prince smirks and walks over handing his highness a cup filled with wine, the prince's thick fat cock hanging freely so close to the pharaoh's face.

MLMS:
(It's his collage science professor, the one he fucked in collage and got pregnant. She's already in his house, already had sex as well... after he had her husband killed and made to look like natural causes...)

PaS:
He grabs her by her long hair and pulls her face to his fat organ. "If you require a little convincing."

TT:
Haru watched Jacob start licking his huge cock clean of cum and the fluids of Jacob's pussy. For a moment one forgot Jacob was a guy...

HfP:
"Think of it like the human version getting a matting partner..." He said "surely in the monster world there are monsters their pair up for longer then just to fuck?"

PFT:
"As tempting as that sounds I think fucking you and leaving you a cum covered mess here in a back alley sounds rather fun as well." He says as he pushes her over so her top is pushed against a wall as he grabs her pants and pulls them down by force.

QotN:
He smiled, taking a sip of the wine before giving the large member a kiss. "You have a very skilled negotiator at your disposal."

MLMS:
Serena took a seat on the couch with a smile. She had a babysitter for the next few days, so she had all the time she'd need with her sexually skilled student.

PaS: (She was a Mismagus right?)
She chuckled, long tongue coiling around his cock and squeezing. "Mmm, she must have a very sweet pussy."

TT:
Jacob looked up at him, seeming irritated. "What are you staring at?"

HfP:
"I suppose, but they still mostly split after the eggs hatch." She shrugged.

PFT:
"Aww, you can rip me apart first, I know you'll put me back together Dissy." She chuckled darkly, already soaking wet.

QotN:
The prince smirked some. His large cock a darker pink in color. The male himself was tall, his fur a light brown with strips underneath his eyes of black as two large horns crowned his head. Predatory animals could be more aggressive lovers, but herbivores could fuck for and keep fucking, plus they usually had huge dicks. "As do you, such a deep well of knowledge."

MLMS:
He smiles as he sits next to her. "I hope you enjoyed you nap after our little... conversation." He said as he rested a hand on her inner thigh not hiding the fact as his fingers slipped up to her clothed slit.

PaS:
I think so))
"Oh she did, and a tight little ass, I'm looking forward to fucking them both again."

TT:
Haru was about to say something when a small but still thick shot of cum shot across Jacob's face.

HfP:
"Well in the human world breeding couples mostly stay together."

PFT:
His huge cock was pressed against her slit. "Sorry Pinkie, but as fun as that would be I would much prefer this." He said as he grins and Pinkie's little pink slit tightens back to its virgin status.

QotN:
"You know, you could be a member of my court, as good a debater as you are. Our meetings are always quite...enjoyable."

MLMS:
He would find her lacking underwear, slick against his fingers. "Of course, though I had a request for you darling." She smiled. "I hate admitting it, but you are a better teacher than I in some subjects." She chuckled. "My daughter Sylvia from the old marriage, while brilliant, just turned 18 last year and seems to be having issues. She's studying fine but still has no sex life, can you imagine?" She chuckled. "I thought perhaps she could use a tutor both in mind and body."

PaS:
"A pity you're such a sweetheart." She chuckled, sucking on the tip of his length.

TT:
Jacob paused for a moment, but couldn't help bursting out laughing. "Jesus man, not even five minutes!"

HfP:
"That's so weird, why would you want all your offspring sharing one pool of genetic traits?" She asked.

PFT:
"Mmmm, what kind of cock are you going to use tonight darling?" She teased. "I'm always a fan of the dragon."

QotN:
"That dose sound tempting." He said as he grabbed the pharaoh and forcibly turned him over so his cute little ass was facing up and his cunt framed by his shaply thighs. "Let's discuss it." The prince said as he pushed his fat cock back into the pharaoh's pussy.

MLMS:
He undid his pants with his other hand and freed his huge white cock. "Let me get this strait, your asking me." He said as he cups the back of her head and brings her pretty black face close to his huge white cock. "Who as your student in collage regularly fucked your little black cunt and even impregnated you... you want me to turn your daughter into a slut just like I turned you into one?"

PaS:
"Now who said that?" He said with a grin and suddenly forced his full length down her throat.

TT:
A odd thing to be laughing about... given he had another man's spunk on his face and his cunt was oozing the same cum as well. "It's your pussy's fault for not milking all that load out." Haru said with a red face not wanting to bring up the shot of cum was due to how cute Jacob had looked for a moment.

HfP:
"Well I mean not everyone dose it, and some people who get married marry multiple women... I think we have gotten off point, your going to be my fuck pet and I need to get the next ingredient."

PFT:
"You mean this?" He said as the cock pressed against her felt like that of a horse.

QotN:
"Mmm, if you like I could give you some tighter specific." He teased, rocking back and raising his tail to display his tight pucker.

MLMS:
She chuckled, running her tongue slowly up his length. "Once you open her up I think she'll ask you to turn her into more than that." She smirked, kissing the head. "She's got more kinks that I do, can't even watch half the stuff on our computer history."

PaS:
"Mmrf." She mumbled, swallowing his dick eagerly into her cold throat, her violet skin bulging around his dick.

TT:
"Sure, not just because I'm the only ass you get and you're pent up like all hell." He teased.

HfP:
"Okay!" She smiled, following after him. "I think the swamps are this way." She pointed.

PFT:
"No, I get those all the time." She teased, tossing her head back and looking up at him. "The sexy one with all the curves and ridges."

QotN:
He smirks and pulls out of his pussy and soon shoves that huge dick into the fox's tight little asshole.

MLMS:
"I see, so in other words, your giving me your permission to impregnate you daughter just like I have you." He says referring to the sex they had last night and the child they had years back.

PaS:
He keeps fucking her throat with his fat canine cock pressing the knot against her mouth with a soft smack each time he thrusts in.

TT:
"Don't forget I popped you cherry and unless things have changed I'm the only one fucking your pussy as well."

HfP:
"You sure?" He asked looking at the reptilian woman who he just fucked.

PFT:
He smirks and his fat horse cock becomes a fat dragon cock he rubs against her pink little cunt. "You know Pinkie, I know you put a foal inside of Rarity, happy coincidence given that just this morning I was over at Fluttershy's place. Well you know how terribly shy she is, the poor thing tried so hard to build up the courage to ask me to put a condom on."

QotN:
He let out a small hiss, arching his back deeply and moaning out as his ass was stretched deeply.

MLMS:
She chuckled. "I'd prefer she stays on the pill for now, she does need a career, but a good sex life is important too." She smirked, caressing his length. "Who better to teach her eh?"

PaS:
"Yeah, choke me!" She gagged out between thrusts, eagerly stretching her mouth for his knot.

TT:
"Well yeah." He chuckled. "It ain't easy being built like this ya know."

HfP:
"Well this is the direction all the bugs come from." She shrugged.

PFT:
She laughed. "Well then, I'll have to visit her again sometime soon." She rocked her hips about, rubbing her dripping slit against him. "Mmmm, I wonder what exactly you make when you knock up a pony."

Back
Top Bottom