Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
He hissed, pulling back, the wound instantly healing. "Little bitch, that was a bad plan." He snickered. The blood seemed to tingle on her tongue, and quite suddenly her own clit bulged into a hefty cock.

MLMS:
She yelped. "But I love paddles, you'll need harder punishment." She grinned, taunting him.

PaS:
Her green hair glowed faintly, slithering down and wrapping into a cucoon around her. A short moment later, it returned to normal and she calmly stood up.

QotN:
She cries out loudly as something feels off, then looking down she sees her clit has turned into a long thick black canine cock.

MLMS:
He pulls his dick out of her pussy and walks over to something that looked like a storage closet from which he pulls out a wooden paddle and a collar to go around her neck. Thinking for a bit he props the paddle up against the wall and pulls out a short cat-o-nine-tails, perfect for whipping her ass.

PaS:
Well that had been a experience, a nice little offing after she got off.

QotN:
He snickered, poking at it with his finger. "Ohh, very nice!" He smirked, stroking her new member.

MLMS:
She licked her lips, tail flicking happily.

PaS:
She looked around, sniffing the air, trying to track down another mate.

http://postimg.org/gallery/2c5l5ukr0/90ce2f78/?code=90ce2f78
QotN:
she gasps. "Ahh! You f-fucking bastard"

MLMS:
He grins and comes up to her, first putting the collar around her neck before he goes around and gives her curvy ass a slap with the nine-tails whip.

PaS:
She was quite literally a reverse preying mantas female, instead of killing her mate, her mate kills her...

QotN:
"Alright Nubian bitch, let's have some fun." He lifted her hips, forcing roughly into her ass.

MLMS:
She yelped, growing wetter as he whipped her.

PaS:
(Perhaps she takes her orange form, and becomes hunter instead of prey?)

QotN:
She cries out feeling the thick cock enter unprepared ass. "AHHHG!"

MLMS:
He pushes his huge cock once more into her pussy as starts to fuck her again, this time the whip now and then coming down onto her ass and lower back.

PaS:
(sure)

QotN:
He grinned, cum slicked cock pounding into her.

MLMS:
"Nyaaa!" She thrust back roughly, enjoying every strike.

PaS:
With a little pirrouette, she took her alternate, orange haired form. She looked around, trying to find a male.

QotN:
She bites her lips and growls in a mix of pain and reluctant pleasure

MLMS:
The little scientist grins as he fucks his new pet deeply while the whip hits her furry hide. "That right you little whore, be a good little cunt for your master."

PaS:
In her new something becomes apparent near by, it was something in a nearby river.

QotN:He grinned, thrusting hard, stroking the Nubian's cock.

MLMS:
"Please hurt me Master!" She moaned out.

PaS:
She walked to the river, leaning over the water. "Hello?"

QotN:
"Ahh! S-stop! No more! AHH!" She cries out more and more.

MLMS:
He smirks. "I must really one day do some tests to try and find out what makes you love pain so much." He says before the whip comes down on her ass again.

PaS:
Hmm water...))

QotN:
He snickered, thrusting deeply and teasing her tip.

MLMS:
"Today seems like a good day to try." She panted, moaning when he struck again.

PaS: Golduck, Palpitoad, Poliwrath, Vaporeon.

QotN:
The hyena was not enjoying this at all... mentally. Physically she hated her body for finding any pleasure in it.

MLMS:
"Maybe later after all the changes to your body fully have time to set." He says and leans in, kissing her side as he keeps fucking her with that huge cock.

PaS:
A Vaporeon jumps out of the water landing ontop of her. "Well now hello to you to."

QotN:
He thrust deeper, rubbing on her temporary prostate.

MLMS:
"Alright, pretty close anyway, why don't we test my fertility?" She grinned, pushing back hard.

PaS:
She rubbed her hands on his smooth chest. "Mmm, you're very forward, I like that."

QotN:
"Ah! AHH!" She screams as both her pussy and cock erect with cum, her thick spunk shooting from her tip as her pussy coats his dick.

MLMS:
He grins and gives her ass another slap as he fucks her pussy harder as his huge cock throbs and pulses. "Get ready my little Bengal slut." He shouts as he pours his thick spunk into her feline pussy.

PaS:
He grins as his (do you think the evee family is more canine or feline?) cock rubs against her mid section. "And I like the fact you smell like a horny bitch."

QotN:
He poured a fresh load of thick seed into her womb, tilting her cock to coat the nubian with spunk.

MLMS:
She moans, her black-fleshed passage clamping into a perfect seal, holding his seed and her juices tightly inside.

PaS:
"Always happy to please." She grinned, spreading her legs. (Combo, spines and knot!)

QotN:
After her own cock finishes covering her in spunk it shrinks once more back down to the sensitive little clit on her horny pussy. She was panting heavily as her own pussy quiver and grips around his cock tightly as he fills her up once more.

MLMS:
Her master groans as her new pussy milks his cock for all his thick cum. He had done a pretty good job in making it what a slutty cat like she deserved.

PaS:
lol)) He grins and presses that barbed head of his into her open lips, then shoving the rest of that thick shaft after it until his knot was pressed against her lips. He starts fucking her right away.

QotN:
"Are you ready to submit yet?"

MLMS:
"Thank you for this new for, my Master."

PaS:
"Ohhh, good boy!" She moaned, clenching very tightly around his cock.

QotN:
She was panting deeply, to tired to speak out.

MLMS:
"Your welcome my new pussy." He says rubbing her soft striped ass. "How dose it feel have a pussy full of cum now you get to get pregnant?"

PaS:
He grins and keeps fucking her tight little cunt. "A horny little slut like you came to the right place, I swim up and down this river all day pounding little needy cunts, lots of ladies want my swimmers swimming inside them"

QotN:
He chuckled, rubbing her clit. "So full of spunk and still tugging at my dick, you're one hungry little Nubian whore."

MLMS:
"Soooo much better my master. I feel so fufilled with your seed brewing inside me."

PaS:
"They'll be so disappointed." She whispered under her breath, thrusting her hips to meet every thrust.

QotN:
Was this how he acted when someone fucked her pussy?

MLMS:
"Its the sweet milk that keeps giving." He smirks.

PaS:
He didn't hear as he keeps fucking her tight little pussy harder and faster with his barbed cock, his knot hitting against her clit.

QotN:
"Come on now, you know you're enjoying this my little rebel."

MLMS:
"I hope it gives me a lovely child."

PaS:
"Oh Arceus yes!" She moaned, pumping her hips. "Come on and tie me! Pump me full of your seed!"

QotN:
"y....y...." she says, or tried to any way. She may be temporarily broken.

MLMS:
"It should, its inside such a pretty pussy cat." He says rubbing her stomach like one would do to a real cat.

PaS:
He keeps thrusting his thick cock until his knock pushes into her pussy and swells up.

QotN:
"What was that little whore?" He smirked, flicking her clit.

MLMS:
She purred, rolling over and flicking her tail at him.

PaS:
"Give me every drop of that hot sperm!" She grinned. "Make good use of your final climax."

QotN:
She gasps and tries to form the word yes. "Y-...ye...ye...yes"

MLMS:
He smiles and gives her soft furry body a kiss and pulls his thick cock out of her tight new pussy. His thick white cum leaking from her black feline lips.

PaS:
He was a bit to busy cumming to catch what she had just said, but he was making use of it, plenty of cum flooding into her pussy.

QotN:
"Good girl. You're going to mother a new harem, a group of priestess devoted to my worship.
(Perhaps a time skip so some of the girls are at least fifteen, and he's being guarded by his and the guard's now adult child?)

MLMS:
She shivered, flexing her hips and holding his seed inside. "Ohhh, lovely new muscles." She grinned.

PaS:
She tightened, locking his knot into her passage. "Psycho cut." She formed a blade of psychic energy around her hand, driving it up under his ribs and through his heart.

Back
Top Bottom