Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption by Breeding(Raizu & DonVoltonus)

raizu kagurai

Supernova
Rika woke up from her drug induced slumber, only remembering walking home from work when suddenly she was jumped and everything had gone black. For what seemed like hours she was out, unable to dream or recall much of anything inbetween. She was lost, unsure even what happened or where she was, only that she was locked in what seemed to be a large cell. Could she be locked away in some sort of prison? A dungeon maybe?

Before she could move she took one final look around, only to see herself sitting in a large circle, the kind seen many times in summoning and rituals. However she was chained in the middle of it, the female shaking her head as she now tried to get her bearings."W-where am I?"She whined, her body still a little lip fro the drugs in her system

A nude woman approached the bars, a sick grin spread across her full lips, and a heavy endowment hanging between her slender legs. ''Good morning pitiful human. Welcome to your corruption ceremony.'' She stepped closer, phasing through the bars. ''Now, I'm sure you don't know what that means, so I'll explain for you.'' She walked around the circle's edge, eyes glowing a deep red-violet, slit like a snake's
''You see, you're a slave now, picked up by some traders. I looked into your heart, and found great potential for darkness.''

She grinned, a third, vertical eye opening in her forehead. ''With this, I can look into your very soul.'' She shifted in the blink of an eye, slithering around the girl on a scaly, champange colored snake's tail, which split in two at the very end. ''With this, I can wrap you up tight and let darkness seep inside.'' Her hands became claws, gloved in scales halfway up her forearm. ''And with these, I can mold your body into my twisted vision.''

She stopped before the girl, curled like a cobra, her endowment no longer visible. ''But first, I have to soften you up, and rip the purity out of you.''

She tensed up, eyes watching as the woman appeared, having no shame in letting her body freely hang around in the open air, especially with her strangely large appendage. But she shook and curled up as the being approached her, speaking about how she could do as she wished with the girl, even corrupt her and drain her purity away."P-Please..I wanna go home.."she whined with a short and shaky breath. But when she changed and teased her Rika cried."S-Stop this..I don't want to be here..."

''Oh of course not...'' She cooed, caressing Rika's face with a tail. ''But you will.'' She smirked, her other tail rubbing between her legs. ''Not to fear though, I won't be fucking you yet, I won't fit like this yet.'' She reduced to human form, retaining her claws, stroking her heavy human cock. ''Get ready my little toy.''

She shook a bit when she was released, eyes locked onto the almost inhuman shaped cock before she looked around her."W-what do you mean...?" She asked, not sure just what the woman had planned for her, only just being told she was going to be broken, made into the woman's toy.

She suddenly grabbed her under the legs, lifting her and pressing her back to the cold steel bars. ''I'm going to start your descent into darkness.'' She spoke an odd verse, the girl's clothes evaporating from her body, the witch's cock pressing to her pussy lips. ''Now just relax dear.''

Her eyes widened when her clothes were the first to go, followed by the thick cock pressing against her slit. the woman shook her head more and more with a whine."N-No please I beg you!"

''Shut up, I simply can't abide whining. I prefer moaning.'' She chuckled, pulling her down onto her thick, pre drooling cock. ''Ohh, feels like a velvet glove, I knew I picked the right girl.''

Her eyes widened, crying out hard as she felt the thick cock split her virgin hole open. the girl cried out hard, her breath weak as her insides throbbed wildly against the throbbing rod inside her.

She laughed, thrusting deeper, oozing corruptive pre. ''Mmmm, such slick, tight walls...We'll make these even better by the time we're done with your slow, pleasurable corruption.''

She shook her head, biting her lip to fight the pain as the cock ravaged her insides. The woman shook, her body forced to adjust as the futa worked her rod in and out."T-Too big..Y-you're stretching my insides..."

She smirked, thrusting more slowly. ''Poor girl, am I breaking you too fast?'' She drove to the hilt, kicking up a rough pace. ''Sorry.''

She said nothing, closing her eyes now as groans escaped her, the woman zoning out, hoping to fight the pleasure as best she could. But even as she did her body was rocking back, unable to resist as easily as her mind could, which would give way in time,

She thrust faster, stretching the girl easily now, pushing easily through her cervix, driving deep into her womb.

The woman arched back some with a gasp, feeling her insides throb and pulse around the tool inside her. But without a rd she simply leaned into the woman for supportm her body limp as the massive rod droe into her, driving her closer and closer to her limit.

''Good girl, I'm here for you my pet.'' She cooed, thrusting deep and hard, spraying corruption across her deepest reaches. ''Take every drop dear, you need all of it to grow up twisted and evil.''

She shook violently as she came, feeling the seed flood into her at the same time. Her breath grew weak, her body convulsing on the thick rod buried inside her."N-No..."She whimpered, her voice low from the rough fucking and the pleasure that surged through her.

''Yesss.'' She cooed, staying hilted to let her seed stew inside the girl, corruption leeching into her inner walls. When she finally pulled free, not a drop escaped the girl, the witch's cock withdrawing clean and shining with Rika's juices. ''This will allow you to withstand the more concentrated corruptions to come.

The girl fell to the floor, staring at the ground as she felt the seed within her tender hole stir. Her body trembled, her hands hugging her belly."S-So cruel..."

"Oh, you've seen nothing yet dear.'' She chuckled, phasing back out of the cage.''Domis, Valenti!'' She hissed, the girl's chains coming to life, pulling her down to all fours.

She looked at the woman as she phased out of the cage, Rika groaning and struggling against the chains that bound her to the room. But whenthe chains pulled her down and forced her onto her hands and knees she whined."N-No!!.Lemme go!!"

"Lupus, Arach, Velostua!"
With a cloud of black smoke, a beast appeared. A massive wolf, shelled in thick plates of chitin, four long black legs growing from his back to complement his four canid ones. Eight glowing green eyes watched her, the beast approaching.

Her eyes widened at the sight, shaking her head as she tried to crawl away. But the chains kept her from moving as Rika cried."P-Please no..Please I beg of you..Let me go..."

The beast growled, a thick slimy green cock sliding out between his legs, dripping with slimy precum.

Her eyes widened as she looked at it, shaking her head as she tried to crawl away all the more."Oh god please no.."She whined, her legs sore and feeling almost like jelly from the way the woman had ravaged her just moments ago.

Back
Top Bottom