Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for fun? <3 M/F and F/F :: RAPE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.

Planetoid
Hi all! I'm looking for some new rps. I love smut but I like a little plot too. I especially like to combine the two. Ie: In a town where women are raped, a pokemorph legend is captured or lusted after.

Some of my kinks are non-con, beastiality, I like anal but don't like ass licking or anything like that. No scat either.

I'm not looking for anything super two-paged literate but nothing in first person either. Something in between and casual. I also like to get to know the people in rping with! I like ooc chatter.

I have a lot of free time. But I am also sometimes sick or very busy. Don't bother if you're going to get obsessive compulsive.. Just saying.

As a note, thread only!

Also, I do take requests on things like hair color, body shape, personality, etc.

Things I would love to do right now:
Something tribal!
Pokemon!
Wolf/werewolf
Gang related
Royalty related. Maybe an arranged marriage!
Pokémon!!

Please pm me!

RE: Looking for fun? <3 M/F and F/F

Bump! Really looking for something royalty based. An arranged marriage, a king or queen and their concubine, etc etc. I have been playing too much crusader kings hahah

RE: Looking for fun? <3 M/F and F/F

Anyone up for a smutty rape RP?

If you like… I have an old thread I’ve been waning to restart and I believe it’s right up your alley. A lustful Anthro or human king is to take up a bride to make queen, but for your character to become his queen, he puts her through various test. Like… servicing all the knights in the kingdom, let her get rape by villagers, put her through all manners of sex play, which is the kings goal to make her into a queen slut. And to add to the pleasure I can also play a female character who also train your character.

So how dose that sound? PM me if your interested. Hope to hear from you.

Im at my desktop today. Maybe looking to start something i can continue in my phone down the line!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom