Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Rivals (Sisters roleplay for fxm or fxf over YIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieC

Dust
Rivals - Base

We always lived differently from most, me, Abi, dad and mom. Mom turns a blind eye and it's never been strange for me or Abigail to leave the lounge with daddy, but always one at a time. We're both attractive young ladies, brought up on discipline and love. It's always been separate relationships though, Abi and dad then me and dad. Your two daughters only a year apart but very different in our ways, our looks, how we approach love and what we like. One outspoken and sporty, the other shy and studious. There's a big family party today and daddy watches proudly as his girls mingle with the guests, but not nearly enough with each other.

Rivals - FxM

You always wanted boys, hoping to have two football captains, and planned to push them hard. You married a woman you knew would produce well and you could control. You wanted them to be rivals too, to push each other every step of the way. And then you got us. The opposite of what you planned for, but it's turned out almost the same. The moment you first saw the growing lumps under Abi's shirt your plans changed and it wasn't long before she were yours. And then me. Mom prefers not to acknowledge it and neither of us rub it in her face but that and our love for daddy is almost the only things we have in common. Having already argued and fought before dad took us, jealousy and differences kept your girls apart ever since. One a sporty brunette, the other a studious blonde. Daddy's rivals, courteous, disciplined and polite, but fiery, competitive and attention hungry. I false smile at her as I walk past with a tray for my uncle, I know you're watching us and I want your eyes on me.

Rivals - FxF

Daddy always wanted boys, hoping to have two football captains, and planned to push them hard. Even marrying a woman he knew would produce good kids and let him push them. He wanted them to be rivals too, to push each other every step of the way. And then he got us. The opposite of what he had planned for, but it's turned out almost the same. The moment he first saw the growing lumps under your shirt dads plans changed and it wasn't long before you were his. And then me. Mom prefers not to acknowledge it and neither of us rub it in her face but that and our love for daddy is almost the only things we have in common. Having already argued and fought before dad took us, jealousy and differences kept us apart ever since. One a sporty brunette, the other a studious blonde. Daddy's rivals, courteous, disciplined and polite, but fiery, competitive and attention hungry. I false smile at you as I walk past with a tray for my uncle, I know dads watching us and I want his eyes on me.

Message me on Yahoo if you like. Requires you to be detailed and to commit a bit of time for it. Goodbye for now xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom