Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Ordinary (Reydan & Andnich123)

The urge was still there. It was remarkable, David thought as he stood arms folded across his chest and listened to Lizzie speak, how his shy little doormat had turned into someone more defiant. He ran his tongue over his teeth. He would enjoy working that out of her again. Really enjoy it. But, for now, he was playing the long game.

"I completely understand Elizabeth" he said, strictly professional, and tried to seem as understanding as possible. "I had hoped that maybe you and I could try again but I respect your decision. Maybe you'll change your mind and stay in my employ - I really did hire you partly because of your skill. But if not, then I understand that you'll simply work out your notice period." He gestured to the separate office by the lift where her desk was set up. Obviously they would be able to see each other through the glass wall, but there was a reassuring barrier for her. And the coffee machine. The coffee machine laced with a slightly weaker form of the drugs he had used on her sister. Not the narcotic, just the aphrodisiac. In small portions, he had been assured, it should drive Lizzie slowly wild.

"Please feel free to help yourself to coffee Miss Elders" he said, trying to sound respectful, and smiled. "There's a lot of HR material for you to fill in online." He settled behind his own desk to wait. In a while, once he'd seen her sip her drink, he'd invite her back in and tease her a little.

Was Marissa as aroused as he was? His cock was straining his pants and her soft hand on his forearm was driving his pulse over the edge. Her words were honey, tapping into the feelings that he himself was desperately trying to suppress. But she was right. So right. He and Lizzie were....something. And if they fucked now they wouldn't have the drugs to blame. Only themselves.

They didn't speak until, later, as the dusk crept over the sky, they pulled into a roadside motel. It took them minutes to find a room and, luckily, the clerk was sorry that the only room he had left was a twin. Oli breathed a sigh of relief. No need to worry about the bed question - the choice was out of their hands. "Fancy something to eat before we hit the hay?" he said to Marissa, glancing over to the attached diner.

They had only just slid into a booth, however, when another couple slipped into the seats with them. Oli was about to object, glancing at the handsome black guy in the seat alongside him blocking the way to the aisle, when the equally attractive black woman, sitting on Marissa's side of the table, spoke up.

"Hello" she spoke, smiling at them both, "we're on the road east. Can see you two are on the road west. Its perfect. No names, no identities, no consequences, no regrets." Before either he or Marissa could speak he felt her slender foot reach up to his crotch and caress his hardness. From Marissa's shocked expression he guessed that hand beneath the table was stroking her panties. Again, he found himself wondering if she was as aroused as he was. He looked at the woman.

"We're in cabin eighteen" she said with a mysterious smile and then, just as quickly as they arrived, they slipped out.

Oli didn't speak of what had happened until the waitress came and went with their order but then he looked at Marissa. "What was that about?" he said in a low voice.

She listened to his every word, not trusting him for a second. What choice did she have though? She knew she had to work with him until she earned the money to leave. At least there was the glass wall. It wasn’t much, but it did offer her some peace. “Don’t expect me to get you coffee,” was all she said as she made her way into the small are where the coffee was. Lizzie constantly looked over her shoulder while she was preparing a nice cup of the piping hot liquid. She had tried to have a cup at home, but with the new nanny coming and Lucy’s nerves, she hadn’t even managed half a cup. Lizzie put in the one packet of sugar and one packet of creamer, stirring until she saw the creamer change the color of her coffee. Throwing the stirring stick away, she lifted the cup to her lips. Perfect. Actually it wasn’t bad at all.
She headed into her office, making sure the door was locked behind her. ‘Can’t have you walking in whenever you want,’ she thought. Settling in, she noticed the computer already had the HR questionnaire pulled up. All she had to do was fill in the blanks. Again she glanced over towards him making sure he wasn’t anywhere near her door. Satisfied she grabbed her bag and began to pull out a few things she had brought to make her office more her own. A picture of Lucy was first. She smiled at her little girl as her finger traced over her face. She did have some of her father’s features. She had Lucy’s eyes, but she had David’s nose. Again her eyes darted to make sure he wasn’t advancing towards her. She reached into her bag once more, and her to surprise, she pulled out Ted. Her eyes narrowed at him. ‘Lucy must have put him in my bag. She wanted me to think of her today.’ Another smile as she sat Ted next to her picture. It may not have looked professional, but Lizzie didn’t care. This was her space, and she was going to make it her own.

Her fingers began to tap away at the keys, and she took a few more sips of her coffee. It was far too hot to simply drink it quickly. So she savored it a little at a time. The subtle changes in her body weren’t noticed at first, but as she went about filling in the mind numbing information, she began to feel hot. There was no fan on her desk. So she unbuttoned her top button and fanned her face. Glancing over she saw Ted and smiled. Reaching to pick him up, memories of Oli began to fill her mind. It was that night at the hotel that brought a smile to her face. She leaned back, feeling her nipples hard against her bra. ‘Shit. I shouldn’t be thinking about this here. This is not the place.’ She returned Ted back to her desk and tried to focus on her questions. A few more sips of her coffee, and she realized she could drink it easier. Her sips became gulps. She was convinced it was because of the hot liquid that she was so hot, and her thoughts of Oli were making her aroused. Lizzie could feel how wet she was, and a sense of embarrassment crept over her face, as if she were sure David could tell. She rose from her desk and headed towards David’s office. She knocked before opening the door, even though he could have seen her coming had he been looking. “David I’m going to….excuse myself. I’m feeling a little….flushed. Guess I’m not use to the….to the weather out here. Maybe the AC isn’t….isn’t working in here. Are you feeling alright, or is it just….me?”

Marissa listened to them make their offer. It wasn’t anything she hadn’t heard before. Once she had even taken off her panties, and placed the key to her hotel room in them and given them to a waitress. She had done the same thing at a bar to the bartender. Going out of town for a weekend of decadent sexual bliss wasn’t unusual for her before Lizzie had moved back home with Lucy. When the woman’s hand touched her thigh and began to travel up to her panties where she felt her fingertips caressing her, Marissa’s eyes widen as she gazed across the table at Oli.

She enjoyed her meal, as much as she could, in silence. When the check came and Oli asked him questioned, she leaned back and took a deep breath. “They’re swingers Oli. They think you and I are a couple, and they want us to come back to their room tonight so we can swap partners. You get the beauty that was beside me, and I get my holes reamed by the big bull that was beside you. If we’re really lucky, they’re bi. Then we all get to enjoy each other.” She reached up and ran her fingers through her hair before she looked out the window. “You know what Oli? I’m tired of being lonely. Cabin eighteen. I’m going. You don’t have to come if you don’t want to, but I’m going. I’m going to let them make me feel good, and I’m going to do my best to return the favor. I’m lonely Oli, and I don’t want to feel that way tonight. No strings attached. I want to lie down and get licked and fucked. There’s nothing wrong with it. I don’t love them. They don’t love me. It’s about making each other feel good, and damn it I’m going.” She slide from the booth and looked down at him. "I'm going Oli." She held out her hand to him. "Are you?"

David smiled as he stood, prowling over to the hot woman. She was shaking ever so slightly, possibly a little too under the effect of the drug he had laced the water with. Maybe he had put a little too much in but, David thought, it wasn't like she wasn't susceptible to influence before. She had spent several years under his thumb, and under his body, as proof of that. Deep down, David was convinced, Lizzie was a woman that needed to be put in her place.

He stalked her, like a lion surrounding its prey. There were small, ever-so-tempting, touches. His fingers grazed her shoulder, there and gone in seconds. His hips brushed hers, the soft shifting noise of fabric on fabric emphasising how close their bodies were. He could feel the heat burning in her and he grinned. Perfect. So perfect.

"I don't think you're sick Lizzie" he said. He was behind her now, his breath hot on the nape of her neck. The soft curls of the hair shifting under his breath. He reached around her, his fingers sliding over the soft swell of her hips, before travelling up her taut stomach to cup her breasts lightly.

"I think you're turned on Lizzie" he whispered, stepping close, his fingers finding her nipples and rolling the stiff flesh gently. He moved in, his hardness nestling against her ass. "I think you know what is making you so hot".

xxxx

Oli wasn't sure. Was so conflicted. They had held out for so long, so very long, on this achingly long car ride across the country. Every move she had made had tempted him, had reminded him of the amazing night they had shared together. It hadn't helped that the details had come back in fragments, that he had had to piece them together slowly one by one over the subsequent days. But now he couldn't get the taste, the feel, the essence of Marissa out of his mind.

He didn't take her hand, but caught up with her as she was a couple of feet from the door of the couple's cabin. He caught her from behind, snaking his arms around her waist and drawing her back to him. His lips pressed against the curve of her neck.

"I don't know whats going on" he said "I just...don't. But I know what you mean. This loneliness is unbearable. It...it...doesn't count if we're with others....I just....I don't...." He pressed his lips to her neck again. Breathed her in.

He reached around, knocked on the door, and whispered "For the record....I hope they are Bi too". And as the door opened he reached down and, as the woman appeared in just her lingerie, he hitched up Marissa's skirt around her waist with a grin.

She watched him come closer. His body moving with agility and purpose. Her eyes were drawn to him, no matter how many times she had to chastise herself for looking. Down her eyes would cast, catching a glimpse of how his slacks hugged him just right, before she forced them up to his face. The soft creases in his shirt helped the material to cling to his chiseled chest. Lizzie gasped, wanting to look away, hating the effect he was having on her, but there wasn’t any will within her strong enough to turn her attention away from him.

His touch, a ghost of connection here and there, was something she wasn’t even sure was happening. Her mind was spinning, and she began to question if he was indeed touching her, or did she simply want him to and her imagination was getting the better of her. His words, deep and showing a hint of the power his body possessed, came to her. As his breath cascaded over her skin, she turned her head just slightly, almost able to feel his face against her cheek. ‘This isn’t real,’ she thought, but deep down, Lizzie knew it was. It all felt too familiar. His hands touched her, and Lizzie could not contain her gasp. ‘No..David,’ her mind grasped the words, but her mouth wouldn’t speak them. ‘Don’t. Please. I..I can’t do this.’ His hand slipped under her breasts, and Lizzie’s head lulled back against him. She lifted her hand and reached behind her, finding his head, and resting her fingers in his hair. He felt so warm, so comforting, and her heart raced. All of that pain, the anguish of what Oli and Marissa did was fleeting. He was her bottle, her drug, her escape from that, from them. Lizzie liked how she felt, and in her mind, she convinced herself this was something she was doing of her own free will.

She moaned as he captured her nipples and began to tease them. “David,” she whispered, bringing both her hands to rest over his. She was visibly panting as her hands squeezed his, encouraging him. Lizzie’s body caressed his. Pressing against him, rubbing against his erection, she realized she was becoming lost to him. The feel of how hard he was exhilarated her. “Yes David,” she replied, her eyes a clear reflection of the lust that was filling her. “Don’t stop,” she tells him. “Touch me David. I want..your hands on my body.”

She turned quickly to face him. Lifting her eyes to him, letting him see the passion that was burning beneath the surface, ready to explode at the right time, with the a bit more prodding. The logical side of her brain, all reasoning, it was gone. He had rendered it useless, and Lizzie wasn’t able to comprehend that. All she could wrap her mind around was the man in the room, standing before her, who’s touch was vibrating every pore of her very being. She wanted him, and it didn’t matter where or who saw them. She wanted to feel more of David’s touch. She wanted his body naked and pressed to hers’, filling her, sending her to heights of pleasure that she almost feared. Almost. “It’s you David,” she whispered to him just before she pressed her lips to his neck. She could taste his sweat and feel his pulse as his soft skin was trapped under her quivering mouth. The kiss lingered before she trailed her lips up his neck to his jaw. “David,” she whispered once more, her voice heavy with arousal. Her hands traveled up his chest. The muscles, the definition, sending memories, as well as waves of pleasure, through her. She had done this so many times before, and yet this time seemed so different. Had it been the absence? Reaching for his tie she began to pull it free, slowly at first, but as her eyes moved the silk garment back to his, the flames began to grow. As she freed it, she left it hanging there around his neck as her fingers began to work the buttons free. One, two, and finally a third one before she leaned in, inhaling him briefly, before her lips kissed his chest. The flames grew higher and more intense, and as Lizzie pulled back from him, with her eyes fixed to his, she fiercely pulled the shirt open, sending buttons flying. Quickly her mouth captured his, finally allowing the fire that started as a tiny ember to rage out of control, as she slid his shirt from his body and let it fall to the floor.

Marissa accepted that Oli wasn’t coming. In fact, she understood. He loved her sister, and he wanted her. She had a guy like him before all of this happened with David. He had taken sick pleasure in ruining all of their lives. She had paid for any mistakes she had made in the past now, and there was no sense in suffering any longer. Tonight she was going to walk into that cabin and leave her pain outside. It wasn’t allowed in, and she wasn’t going to feel it.

Oli startled her. She gasped and instinctively reached for his arm as he took her. His mouth against her neck said all she needed to know. His words revealed how he was in the same place she was. Frustrated, tired of being alone, caught up in thinking about that night, and wanting to feel something so close to it, no….wanting to feel it again. “You’re right,” she breathed as he knocked on the door. “It doesn’t count..if we’re with someone else.’

The door opened, and she felt him pulling her skirt up. The woman stared down at her lacey panties covering her hairless sex. She smiled before she took Marissa by the arm and pulled her inside. With a gentle tug, she led her in the direction of her husband, who opened his arms to her. ‘No,’ Marissa thought. ‘It’s not you I want.’ She knew this before she ever even stood up from the booth at the diner. This man and woman were a poor substitute for what she really wanted, and he was right here in the room with them.

She turned her back to the man, pressing her body against him as she began to pull her skirt up as Oli had done. “I hope you two don’t need sleep tonight. You’re not getting any.” There was a smile on her face as she turned and looked over her shoulder slightly at the man. “Sleep that is. You’ll get plenty of something else though. Are you ready?”

David smirked that shit-eating grin of his as she began to pant, bleary-eyed, and gave in. The way she worked the buttons of his shirt off, kissing and caressing her way to his chest, was confirmation, for him, of just the sort of slut his ex was. She was hot and heavy, panting and moaning, and he knew she needed it even before she had said so much as a word.

He took the kiss, tongue on tongue, and his hands ripped open her blouse, buttons pinging on the glass floor of the office. As the kiss broke, panting, strands of saliva connecting their red-hot lips, he took her hair in one hand. Possessive. Controlling. Owning. Wordlessly he reached down, tearing away her skirt in an animal, dominant, passion. The panties came away next, then the bra, all ruined, until she was bare before him.

He led her over to his desk and they stood, held together, for a moment as he met her gaze. "You left me once" he said. "And I told you it was a mistake. You need me. You need to be treated like this. Like a hot slut." He kissed her again, teeth possessively finding her bottom lip as he withdrew. Just for a moment. "Lie back on the desk and open yourself up to me" he ordered her, tugging at his belt. "Tell me in graphic detail how much of a slut you are for my cock".

Oli already had his hands full of the lithe black woman, groping her ass as she worked off his shirt, kissing his neck as she went. But his eyes were on Marissa, gazing on her with a burning passion as the large man lifted her clean out of the dress, his raging erection pressed against the blonde's toned stomach.

Wordlessly he flicked his eyes up to the guy, unspoken communication passing between them, and within seconds both women were lying on their backs on the bed, side-by-side but placed down from different sides.

"You're beautiful" the black woman breathed, leaning over to kiss Marissa on the lips. Her whisper turned into a moan as Oli pushed his aching shaft into her cunt and, within seconds, Marissa's partner was pushing into her, deep and long, opening her up with his large shaft.

The bed began to buck as the two men began a steady rhythm, fucking the two women in long, hard, thrusts.

Ripped, torn, the fabric of her blouse gave under his powerful hands. She heard the buttons all collide at once with the floor, the desk, even bouncing from the walls. David was matching her own lust. Lizzie needed to feel something. Though she had packed up and moved across the country in an attempt to start her life over, her pain had come along for the journey. She couldn’t shake Oli and Marissa. The pain of their betrayal ran far too deep. The only time she had found any peace, any relief from it, was when she would be sleeping. Lost in slumber, nothing could find her. Now she was awake, both feet firmly on the floor, and she was not feeling any pain. In fact, the only thing she felt was her heart pounding in her chest, the stirring between her legs, and her body electrified for him, by his touch.

His lips were hot against hers’. Everything felt so incrdibly hot. Lizze was certain she would pass out as the sweat formed on her forehead and ran down her temples. He stripped of her skirt, grabbing her skirt and yanking it until the fabric pulled tight against her skin, nearly biting into it, before finally giving and tearing apart, unravelling the threads that had so expertly sewn the garment together. There was a rush of cool air from the room, refreshing, that washed over now exposed thighs. David wasn’t finished. Lizzie knew it. She could see it, feel it, even smell it coming from him. It was clear in everything about him at this point. The way his eyes seemed feral, how he took total control of everything in the room, it was intense to her. He reached down and ripped her panties from her body, drawing a gasp laced with a moan from her lips. Lizzie was enjoying watching David, having him feed his primal side on her. He didn’t stop until all of her skin was exposed to him. She stood there naked and trembling with her desires before him. She never thought she would be in this position again, and yet here she was. It never entered her mind to be afraid or just how wrong this was. Not once did she remember the promises she made to herself that she would not fall victim to David and his charms anymore. She didn’t even recall the abuse she suffered at his hands. No, the only things on her mind were the fact she wasn’t hurting anymore, how aroused she was and how much she wanted the man before her to satisfy every urge she was feeling.

She was guided by him over to the desk, where he took command of her fully. His hand snaked into her hair, grabbing her before he spoke to her. She could remember him telling her the very words he spoke so long ago. He was right. David had told her it was a mistake to leave him. Whether he was right or wrong, whether she agreed with him or not, Lizzie didn’t care in that moment. She couldn’t wrap her head around whether she agreed with him or not. Logic thought seemed impossible. She began to feel out of control. Meeting his kiss, losing herself in it, she moaned as he took her lip.

She didn’t speak. Lizzie leaned back, sliding her body up on his desk, pushing the various items as she went to the floor until she was able to lie back. Slowly she spread her legs, feeling that same refreshing, cool air in the room touch her moist lips. She was wet for him, yes. Her fingers reach down, gently spreading her pussy open for him. “Oh David. I want you. I need you. I’m noting but a slut. My pussy aches for you. I’m already so wet.” Her thumb began to rub her clit, making her pant even more so for him. “I need to feel your cock inside me. It’s been so long. I’ve missed you. I need a good fucking David. Please. Give it to me. Let me be your slut again. Show me why your cock is the only cock I need. Take your cock and fuck my pussy until we both cum. Stretch me out, and make me moan. I wanna scream for you David as you fuck me. Please. Take me. Make me yours’ again. Fuck me, David, hard and deep. Oh yes David, let me feel you so fucking deep in my pussy. Please.” Lizzie began to writhe as her breasts heaved with her labored breaths. “Please,” she moaned to him, begging him.

Marissa felt his cock hard against her stomach. Knowing that it would soon be buried deep inside her, she moaned. It wasn’t from his kisses or his touch. It was from the anticpation that was building inside her. He lifted her and carried her over to the bed. The woman spoke to her before her lips found hers’. Marissa was lost in the kiss, melting into her mouth, when she felt the man sink into her. She groaned into the lips of the other woman. His cock was huge, stretching her, filling her, and yet all she wanted to do was look at Oli.

Her eyes found him as the man began to fuck her deeply. The tip of his cock bumped against her cervix, and her lips parted in moans. She kept her eyes focused on him, wishing it was him she was feeling. Marissa grabbed her own breasts and pushed them together. “That’s it baby,” she breathed. “Fuck me hard. Cum on. Make..me..scream.” Her face reddened as he continued to pound into her. The man must have thought she was talking to him, but no. Her words were for Oli. It was him she wanted. She was getting as close to fucking him as she could. Marissa wanted to push the man back from her, climb over the woman Oli was fucking, and demand her fuck her. She wanted to wrap her legs around his waist and have him pull out of her only to slide into her. Her mind played the wild scene before she thought back to David’s apartment. “Come on baby. Fuck me.” Marissa wanted Oli to fuck the woman like he would if she were her. “Show me how bad you want it baby.”

"I want to see you play with those whorish tits of yours" David grinned, knocking her hand away from her clit. It had been so easy to get her on her back and now, splayed out before him, he knew why he couldn't quit Lizzie. She was a primal thing of sex. Carnality wrapped up in a barely suppressed little bundle. It had been like this with them ever since they met. They didn't work as a couple, but the sex was just too perfect. Too incredible.

He pushed forward, rocking on the balls of his feet, and his cock opened her pussy up in a smooth thrust. He was forceful without being rough, hands taking hold of her hips, and he began to saw into her in long, deep, thrusts. He loved how wet she was for him, just like she always was. Her panting lips, her messed up hair, her glazed eyes....everything was perfect.

"You love this" he said, more a statement than a question. "You love being my whore". He was fucking her harder now, lifting her a little with each impact so that her ass slapped deliciously on the glass of the table top. "You live to fuck like this Lizzie. We both do. Just accept it. Accept that we're one and the same deep down".

xxx

Oli groaned as he felt the black woman's pussy contract around his cock. She was sucking him in deep, her impressive rack heaving with effort. He knew she had orgasmed and felt that he, too, might have done. The heat and friction of their fucking was making it hard to tell.

Plus, Marissa was too distracting. He watched as the woman's husband ploughed deep into Marissa as she screamed at him to fuck her more deeply. The bed was creaking beneath the four people as they slammed into each other, groaning with the combined assault of the lusty bodies above. He knew her words were for him. They seared into his soul and he was about to pull out of the woman, about to step over and knock the guy aside, when the woman grabbed his neck and pulled him close.

"Time to cum" she gasped and, releasing him, pulled off his cock. The disconnect made a sucking noise. Her husband had tugged free of Marissa and before the blonde could react the black woman had positioned them both side by side, faces pressed cheek to cheek.

"Bukake time boys!" she giggled and before Oli could react her husband was shooting rope after rope of thick cum onto their faces. Before he knew it Oli was jerking himself off over the two as well and, as he looked down into those blue eyes, he knew for a fact that the minute they were back in their own room he intended to be balls deep in Marissa.

She didn’t bat an eyelash, nor did she pout, when he swatted her hand away from her clit. The drugs were coursing through her veins, and Lizzie craved any contact from him. Without acknowledging what he had said, she reached for her breasts, one hand on each one, and pressed them together. Her fingernails dug into her own flesh. The skin gave underneath her nails. Tiny indentations were visible. Her nipples were erect, and her fingernails just missed them. She moved her index finger to flick the hard bud on one breasts before doing the same with the other. As she massaged her tits, staring up at him, her fingers moved to continue the soft, teasing, torture she had set upon her own over sensitive nipples.

She gasped, writhing on the table, as she felt him glide inside her. With David, there was never any struggle to fit his girth inside her. He was well endowed, but she was always wet and ready for him. It was as if her pussy was made for him. The way they fit together was too right to be anything less than that. With his hands on her hips, she moved them with him, lifting her own body to help him. He stretched her, opening her up, massaging places that had not been touched by him in such a long time. His tip kissed her most deepest core, and she moaned for him. Her grip on her tits increased, turning the skin white underneath her fingertips. “Yes,” she mumbled. “Your..whore..David. Oh David,” she winced feeling his cock taking her deeper with each thrust now. She wasn’t squirming. There was no way to with his hold of her and the power behind his thrusts. She felt the table, hard and unforgiving, as her ass met it. “Fuck me harder David. Please.” There was a need in her voice. It was one she knew he needed, but it was more than that. Lizzie needed it as well. The drugs taking over all her senses, driving her need to be taken, to be owned by him, to feel him in complete control as he possessed every inch of her body. “Please,” she called out loudly. “Make me cum David. Cum for me. I need it. I want it. Please baby. For your wife.”

Marissa heard the woman’s words to Oli, and silently agreed. It was time to cum, and she wanted every drop from Oli. She hoped the man understood as he pulled from her quickly. The woman took hold of her and pulled her down. Again, her hopes soared that she was about to enjoy Oli’s body, but as she felt her cheek press against hers’, Marissa’s hoped were replaced by confusion. “Bukake time boys!” Her blue eyes flashed towards the black man towering over her just before his shot of cum landed on her cheek. He covered them both easily. Marissa turned her gaze back towards Oli. The sight of him standing there, jerking off before them, was too much.

The man leaned forward, pressing his tip, still oozing the final drops of his cum on her cheek. Marissa turned and took his cock into her mouth slowly, cleaning him, tasting him, as her blue eyes burned up at him. It wasn’t him she was seeing though. She slowly withdrew, licking the tip, before turning towards the woman. His cum was painted across her face. Marissa’s eyes lit up as she leaned forward, licking the woman’s face clean of his cum. It was for Oli. Her tongue slowly tracing in the stream of cum that decorated the woman’s face before lifting it up into her open mouth. She never looked away from him. “Tastes..good,” she whispered “Want a taste,” she asked the woman as she wiped some of the man’s cum from her own face and smeared it on her nipple. “Have a taste.” Her voice was dripping with a desire, a need, that had not been fulfilled as she offered her breast to the eager woman. Her lips wrapped around Marissa’s nipple, sampling the seed from her man. Marissa moaned licking her own lips. “We’re ready for you now,” she told Oli, urging the woman back up. “Cum for us.” Both women leaned closer to him with their mouths opened and their tongues out. Marissa had one thing the other woman didn’t have though. Her blue eyes gazing intently up at him filled with a lust that screamed to be taken care of.

David had her, his ears ringing with her lewd moans and cries of submission. Her cunt was as sweet and tight as he remembered, his cock spearing into her core with each thrust, stretching and marking her as his own as he ploughed into her, groaning and grunting with effort.

This was how they had been before – randy, insatiable, and with him in control. He watched her toy with her nipples, marking the soft flesh, and grinned. Sweat was beaded on his brow as he fucked her raw, the glass table slapping and squealing as flesh bumped and ground against it.

Her begging caused his nuts to tighten, his libido skyrocketing. “Yes” he hissed, hilting his shaft deep inside her. “My wife again” and with that he came, hard. So hard it almost buckled his knees. He shot a thick load deep into her sex, filling her with his hot seed, and shouted his triumph over her, over Oli, over everything as he finished his fucking. He panted, coming down from the high, and looked down at the sweaty mess of his secretary wife. Stepping back, letting his deflating cock withdraw from her abused sex, he grinned.

“I’ve got work to do, slut, so maybe you could get on your knees and give me some nice dictation!” he chuckled, sitting back in the glass chair and clicking his fingers as he pointed between his knees.

Xxxx

Watching Marissa tease the other woman, play with the man’s seed as if it was the most delicious thing in the world, was too much for Oli. His hardness seemed unreal, as if his shaft was ready to simply explode under the sheer pressure of the pounding blood in his arteries.

As the two moved closer he began to jerk harder, watching them take up a position that he was sure only existed in porn. But then, as those blue eyes bored into him, he paused. He wanted her. Wanted Marissa. The rest of the world could go hang.

It was almost slow motion. He let go of his cock and, taking her head in his hands, guided his shaft to her waiting tongue. Her eyes seemed to beckon him on, urge him deeper, and as his shaft hit the soft muscle he began to cum. He grabbed her and, overwhelmed by passion, thrust her head onto his erupting shaft. He could feel the heat and warmth of her mouth, the tender action of her tongue, and the wave after wave of hot seed that filled her mouth.

“Fuckkk” he groaned and, pulling back, withdrew, leaving the last ropes of his climax dribble onto her lips and chin. He was completely spent but, looking over the blonde’s body, he knew he needed to get her back to their room, fast, and be inside her.

The black woman, smiling, looked over to Marissa. “Care to share?” she asked, her hot little tongue beginning to swipe at the overspill on the blonde’s chin and lips before it dripped onto her bust.

It had never been this good. Had it? David slapped his hips, his thighs against her skin. She had pushed him over a line. That was clear as his words were like steam coming from his mouth. “Yes,” she returned, with the same tone. “You’re wife.” As she spoke, she felt his cum filling her. Hot and soothing, seeping into every need she had. Lizzie was fulfilled. Her pussy still held him, not wanting him to move. The smell of their sex was heavy in the air. She was panting as hard as he was. Her clit pulsed with every beat of her heart. Sweat ran from her body, down her sides to the glass table she had been nearly fucked straight through. Her skin was slick against the table. As she continued to writhe, her body moved along it slightly. The wet sounds were faint.

As David pulled from her, she groaned her protest and soreness. Their combined fluids spilled from her spent pussy to the table. A weak smile played on her lips as her fingertips brushed against her nipples. The feeling was faint, but it was still there. Sensitive, and the light touch sent a tingle through her. She looked at him, her eyes dreamy still. He was towering over her, looking at her, smiling. His smile was infectious. She found herself returning it.

Her eyes followed where he pointed after he spoke. She moved from the table slowly. Her back peeled away from it, revealing the trail of sweat that had formed under her. His desk was a mess, but he wanted something else now. Truth be told, she wanted to do it. The thought of tasting both of them on his cock was delicious. She slid from the desk straight into the floor with grace. Her body seeming impossibly limber as she sank to the floor. On her knees, she crawled closer to him, spreading his legs. “Yes Sir. My skills haven’t been used for this in a while. So bear with me.” Her tongue licked the tip of his cock, capturing a bead of his cum that had lingered. With her tongue still out, she showed him before drawing her tongue in and swallowing. “You still taste good. Some things….never change.” Her mouth opened taking in his tip, and she began to suckle him. Lizzie was insatiable. Her mouth moved, pulling free of his cock. Her tongue was flush with his member, licking along him. She looked at him, wanting him to see the look in her eyes as she took care of him. Even his drained balls received her attention. Licking, pulling them into her mouth, tasting him, she suckled them into her mouth. She paused, allowing her gaze to burn into him. It was only seconds really, but they began to tick away, the mood in the room growing more intense with each passing second. Without saying a word, she plunged her mouth down on his shaft, taking all of him. Her lips touched his body as her nose nestled against him. This was Lizzie with David, and she felt it again. The passion, the burning need, the desire, the lust that drove her to do anything for him. It had been years since it was there, but there it was. She had no idea it had been helped into the room, but they were both embracing it. Her body was still feeling the effects of it. She would come down eventually as the drug worked it’s way through her system, but for now, she was a slave to it and to him.

The other woman, the other man, ceased to exist. He took her head, and she looked at his face as he guided his cock into her open, willing mouth. There was no gentle nature, no preamble of a romantic, sexual interlude between them. They both knew what this was. Raw lust and sexual energy that was consuming them both, pulling them together, and they were allowing it to consume them. It was impossible not to. Oli began to face fuck her. Marissa leaned into him, wanting to take the abuse. Her throat ached as his hard shaft pounded against the back of her throat, demanding access. The muscles opened up as she leaned into him granting him passage. His cock pushed into her throat, and she felt her throat plugged. With watering eyes, she looked up at him. There was no doubt she couldn’t breathe as long as his member was down her windpipe. It was equally clear she wanted this.

Her tongue swirled on his cock, tempting his load from his body. She felt him cum. Marissa didn’t swallow. She wanted every drop collected in her mouth first so that she could show him before she swallowed. Oli pulled from her. As his seed landed on her lips, she smiled at him. It was the sound of the woman’s voice that stole her attention and reminded her they were even in the room. Marissa grinned looking at him, thinking he must be enjoying the show. She opened her lips and the massive amount of cum he had filled her mouth with could be seen. Waiting a moment, giving him plenty of time to see it, she then turned to the woman granting her the same view, before leaning in and pressing her lips to hers’. Marissa pushed some of the cum into her mouth, letting her tongue dance with the woman’s. Swallowing she shared him with her. The kiss lingered as every drop from Oli was taken by their hungry mouths. When no more remained in their mouths, the two women pulled apart. “Thank you. That was….intense.” Those were the only words she spoke to him. Her eyes, her body language, said so much more. She shifted on the bed, facing him more. Her eyes swept over his body. The silence between them was screaming what she hadn’t said until….

She moved up to her knees, grabbing him, kissing him deeply. Her tongue invaded his mouth as her need spilled over to him. The man and woman must have been watching them. With such a display before them, how could they not? Marissa moved her mouth to his neck, biting his skin softly. Her need was strong. If she didn’t cum again with someone else, she would certainly do so when she was alone. Her swollen clit was raging with desire. Her pussy was still wet, glistening. Marissa wanted to tell him what she wanted, but the words, the right way to do so, it wasn’t coming to her. She leaned back, staring into his eyes, resting her forehead against his. Marissa wanted him.

It took three days and three nights for Oli and Marissa to streak across America to Seattle. Three days of long drives, crappy service-station food, energy drinks, bad radio music, heat, dust, and the thrum of the engine. And three nights of amazing, borderline illegal, sex. As they reached the outskirts of Seattle, with Marissa seemingly sleeping in the passenger seat, Oli couldn't help but reminisce about the carnal relations they had had.

That night, after the orgy, they had fucked again in their motel room. Pushed their beds together and gone at in, time and again, his thick cock spreading her tight young pussy again and again. It was as if a dam had broken, a wall pulled down. From then on there was no guilt. No hatred. No self-loathing. Only sex. It had begun almost straight away, him climbing into the motel shower that morning to tongue her to orgasm as her fingers raked through his hair. And it had continued for days as they traveled. Like that gas station in Idaho where, after parking up, she had fucked him in the back seat of the car, the two of them ducking each time another car's headlamps spilled through the gloom of the evening. Or at the restaurant up the way, where she had dragged him into one of the (thankfully) unisex toilets and made him stuff her panties into her mouth to stop her screaming out her pleasure as he fucked her tight asshole and filled her with his hot jizz.

He was growing hard almost thinking about it. Then he saw the hotel they had looked up on their phones, a reasonably ok looking place on the edge of town. It was late. "Hey, we're here" he said as he pulled up. "One sleep and then...." and then find Lizzie and David.... he frowned a little. God knows what to do from there. But they had both agreed - they needed to find the husband and wife.

xxxx

In the tall office in the centre of town David was finishing up work for the day as the dusk crept across the sky. Finishing up work, for David, meant fucking his wife's hot ass on his desk. He watched, with a grin, as Lizzie's flushed face panted beneath him. He loved fucking her on her back, standing between her legs and towering over her. In the three days since he had seduced her and had her suck him off, after fucking her, practically all day, he had not let up. So far he had let her return each night, to stay with their daughter, and had confined their sex to the office. But he was thinking, soon, that the distinction would no longer matter. He was still dosing her with the aphrodisiac but in smaller and smaller amounts. Today's dose had been a mere fraction of the first days, yet it had been enough to see her sprawl out over the desk for him. Indeed, he smiled to himself, she had been the one to seduce him today. This was, more and more, just Lizzie. All Lizzie.

"You love that, don't you baby?" he purred, leaning in to lick her erect nipples as he thrust deep again into her ass. He didn't even really need to hear the answer, could feel her clench around his cock, could see her moist little pussy. His hands dropped to it, spreading the labia, letting a few drops of the cum he had been spilling in it, on and off all day, out. "There's nothing sexier that you, Lizzie" he said, his words honey, as he continued to fuck her in long, seductive, strokes.

They both burned with need, unaware of what the next day would bring.

Marissa was lost in her dreams. Her dreams were all about Oli and this amazing trip they had taken. During the day it was uncomfortable heat, stiffness from riding in the car all day long, and pauses of silence as they struggled to find things to keep talking about, but at night, it was a different situation. At night, the beasts that were within them both were unleashed, and they reveled in each other. She knew full well that Lizzie could never satisfy him like she did. Oli was a ravenous man, and while Lizzie loved sex, she could never measure up to her. Whether her thoughts about Lizzie were correct or not, it was how Marissa viewed her sister. She looked at Lizzie as the normal, sensible one with an average sex drive. She had no idea of the beast her sister could be once her own inhibitions were down and she allowed her true nature to shine through. Marissa was not the only one who could enjoy passionate, lustful sex.

Oli called to her, and she slowly woke from her slumber. She stretched, arching her back, pushing her breasts as she yawned. “Where are we?” The hotel loomed in front of her, and she quickly turned to him. “We’re here. We’re at the hotel. Lizzie. She’s close now. David.” Looking back at the hotel, she felt her spirits sink. This would be her last night with Oli before they found her. She began to nod. “First we get checked in, and then,” she turned back to him, “I’m going to fuck you until your balls have no more cum in them. I’m going to drain you Oli. This is my last night with you, and I fully intend to enjoy you. We’re going to fall asleep exhausted because tomorrow….we find Lizzie and David. We have one more night Oli. Let’s make the most of it.”

Lizzie groaned, panting, trying to catch her breath as he stuffed her. Each thrust of his cock forcing her to nearly cry out. Her hands were wrapped around his wrists. She wasn’t trying to stop him from what he was doing. She simply craved the contact. His cock pushed deeper and deeper into her as his warm tongue licked at her nipple. “Yes baby,” she answered. “I love..my husband..fucking my ass.” It seemed to her they fucked more than they worked. David didn’t want her as his assistant. She had already figured that out. He wanted her there to fuck. At first the realization repulsed her, but with each day, she found herself growing more aroused once she was in the office with him. Being so close to him, she had to have him. His scent was intoxicating. She would watch how his shirts hugged him body and how his slacks hung from his hips. When he would stand, she could see the bulge in his pants. Even flaccid, David’s cock still filled out his slacks nicely, giving a hint at his size. She would imagine him hard, and her pussy would become wet. Standing behind him, Lizzie would lean over his strong shoulders, brushing her nipples against his body just to feel the contact. Now getting him to want her naked on his desk like this was easy. He loved it, craved it, as much as she did, and he was more than willing.

At night she would go home and take care of their daughter. Lucy would ask about her mother’s day, and Lizzie would of course keep the sex from their conversation. Finally she had told her she was working for her father. Lucy was excited. Last night she had asked if daddy would ever be coming there, and now the thought was on Lizzie’s mind. She thought about fucking him in her bed, but conflicting thoughts would crowd her lustful daydreams. Lucy. She remembered what David had done to her. Could she really bring him around Lucy? Then she would see herself spread open on her bed with him pounding her. She was so confused. It was a confusion she didn’t feel at work though. At work, all she felt was what she wanted to feel. Him.

His fingers spread her open, and she felt his cum oozing from her pussy. “I wanna taste,” she told him opening her mouth. “Please David. Give your wife a taste of your cum. I want to suck your cum from your finger. Come on baby. Give your wife what she wants. Please. She’s begging you.”

Oli scrubbed at his eyes as the elevator doors slid shut in front of them. He could see Marissa's slightly tired face in the golden paneling. Their tiredness was a product of the exhausting, bed-breaking, breath-taking, fucking they had been engaged in last night. If he had any energy left in him the mere memory of the sex, that had lasted well into the early hours of the morning, would be enough to give him a solid boner.

As it was, he was a jangle of nerves. He expected that was what had fueled last night. Although at the threshold, getting out of the car, she and he had whispered affection and desire to each other, by the time they were in the room and his head was between her thighs the only thing left was sex. A sort of insatiable, carnal, desire that flooded their systems and blocked out, for the moment at least, the thoughts of tomorrow.

Of a tomorrow that was now a today. He sighed, running his hand through his hair, and took a deep breath of the elevator air. It almost tasted sweet. He shook his head. His mouth was dry. Soon.

Up in the office David paced, in his business suit, watching the elevator ping up the floors slowly. Lizzie, in her uniform white blouse and black pencil skirt, was sitting behind his glass desk. She had not been drugged at all today - that was part of David's plan. Still, it had been hard for them to keep their hands off each other. He suppressed a smile, looking back at her for a moment. Maybe they were properly mixing in with each other. Fixing the damage of the past years. Gluing together the cracks of their lives.

He glanced back at the elevator. Oli and Marissa would, by the time they reached the top, have breathed in an airborne version of the drug he had used on Lizzie. Yet it was less than a tenth of the power he had hit Lizzie with her first day in the office. He didn't want to snatch their free will, not this time, and it was just to calm them down. To stop them flying off the handle the moment they arrived.

As the golden doors slid open David gestured warmly from the glass penthouse office.

"Please, come in you two, sit here" he said, gesturing to two chairs by the desk. "We have something to talk about, you two, Lizzie, and I".

Marissa looked as ravishing, and as ravished, as ever his brain supplied as an afterthought.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. That’s what made Marissa steal a glance at him. Oli was tired and nervous. They both were. To blame what had happened on David the first time was one thing, but they both knew what they had been doing the whole trip. Once that first night had happened, with the black couple, nothing had held them back. As much as they wanted to say it was because of David, he had been nowhere near them when those other nights happened. It was them, all them. Marissa knew there was something there between them. Whether it was real emotion or raw lust, she couldn’t decide. She didn’t want to love him. Lizzie loved him, and she wanted her sister happy, more so than her own happiness. For some strange reason, she had loved David. On some level she hoped when the doors opened she would find Lizzie in love and happy with David. Then it would alright for her to take Oli back to the hotel and….no. It would be alright for her to fuck Oli in the elevator. Marissa grinned at the thought, hoping Oli hadn’t seen.

The lights lit up and the soft tone pinged as they climbed higher and higher. They were inching their way closer to Lizzie and David. ‘What do I say to her? Do I tell her I’ve been fucking him at every chance I could? No. This is about letting her know the truth about David and getting her back together with him. If I never feel another man against me, then so be it. At least my sister will be happy.’ She tried to swallow, but her mouth dry. ‘Water. I hope he has water up here or coffee. I’m not drinking anything he prepares. That’s for sure. Although if I did, I could blame fucking Oli’s brains out on the drugs again. No,’ she thought looking over to him once more. ‘It made him sick last time, and I don’t want to see him ill. I’ll just stick to water. Then again, he could spike that too. Nothing. I just won’t drink anything. I’ll wait until I leave here, and then I’ll…..”

The doors opened, ripping her from her thoughts, and there he was. David. He looked as handsome as ever. Dashing in his suit, oozing power, she wanted him right away. She stepped from the elevator, not even aware of where Oli was. Lizzie was behind the glass desk looking as professional as ever. Her heart ached seeing her. She remembered how angry, how hurt her sister was. Marissa would give anything to take it back. She wanted to pour out the truth about what had happened, but she would wait and let Oli start speaking first. Still, she had to say it. “Lizzie. You look beautiful. I’ve….missed you.”

Lizzie had watched David pace before the elevator arrived. She knew to tell him everything would be alright would be a waste of time. Of course he knew it. Perhaps he was feeling just as nervous as she was. The excitement of seeing them both was causing butterflies in her stomach. True she was angry and hurt by what they had done, but Marissa was still her sister, and she wanted to see her. The doors opened, and she watched Marissa exit. Her eyes gave Oli a quick glance, and afterthought really compared to her sister. She smiled as Marissa spoke. “Thank you Marissa. You look lovely as well. It’s been a little while since we’ve seen each other.” Finally she gave Oli a lingering gaze. She still felt something for him. Her heart melted as she took in his features. Something was clearly going on with her and David again. The soreness in her pussy from all the fucking they had been doing at the very desk she was seated at was proof of that. She would have to sort through her feelings. David was right. They did have something about, and it was time they did. “Sit down. Both of you. David is right. We have things to discuss. I’m sure you two have things you wish to say. You wouldn’t have come all this way if you didn’t. So let’s lay all the cards on the table. May I please start by saying it’s good to see you….both of you,” she added her eyes falling on Oli once more as she smiled at him. Marissa caught the expression on her face. ‘Oh. She still loves him.’ Defeat sank in as she took her seat. She thought about leaving but decided to stay and see how this would all play out. She looked over to David, feeling a stirring within just at the sight of him. He would always be the man who could make her cum just from a single touch, and he was so close to pushing her over that edge just from the sight of him.

"Thank you Lizzie" David said, smiling. He remained perched on the edge of his desk, the other three in chair around him in a semi-circle. He could feel the heated gazes passing between the young man and the two sisters, one dark one fair, as if they were supercharged. Love, hate, envy, hurt, passion. So much passion. He smiled. More and more he was convinced his solution was the only one possible.

Lizzie looked perfect in her secretary's outfit, dolled up to the nines, whilst Marissa looked more casual but none the less poised. David's eyes lingered over her body, taking in those familiar lines. She was much less curvy than her sister, more thin and reedy, but he knew from experience that her body was built for sin. As was Lizzie's. Oli was calm but, David sensed, on edge. The young man's hand were clasped over his kneecaps, fingers splayed out as he sat, and the tension was palpable.

Oli had no idea what was happening. His heart lurched when he saw Lizzie, her voice like familiar, haunting music, to his ears. But he could also not help but notice the way she looked at her ex-husband. The way her eyes rolled over him with a loving little smile on her lips. He frowned. Everything about his senses jangled and terrified him. He sat, tense, like an animal ready to fight or flee in a moment.

'Thank you' David said, smiling at everyone around him.

'It has come to my attention that, basically, we're all fucked up.'

He let that basic statement sink in for a moment before continuing.

'Fucked up. Lizzie and I used to be married' at this he reached down and took her hand 'but I couldn't control myself. Was too callous and cruel and lost her.' Turning to Oli he continued 'she met you and, after hesitation, started again'. Still smiling he turned back to Lizzie 'and it became sexual quickly didn't it?' he asked, not needing an answer. Then his gaze shifted to Marissa, openly admiring her sensual lines. 'Whilst your sister Marissa lusted after both of the men in your life. I've fucked her both before and after we were together' he said openly, not worried that he was admitting this adultery. 'And so, I take it, have you'. He didn't even need to look at Oli to confirm. 'Since she's been here, I've had Lizzie bent over the desk every hour of every day' he said, adding quickly as he saw the other two stir, 'and I'm sure from the guilty glances that Oli and Marissa have been only booking one room in the motels on the way here'.

He leaned back, resting on the desk, and sighed.

'We're all fucked up' he said 'and we need to realise that. Hence my proposal - I use my money to buy us all a penthouse and we live together. Polygamy, open marriage, orgy, call it what you will. But we clearly all want each other.' He glanced up, meeting Oli's eyes. 'I'm not sure where these girls stand on the incest taboo' he added softly, 'but my sexual attraction has not been solely confined to women'.

He left the offer hanging in the air and Oli, unable to believe his ears, looked from Lizzie to Marissa and back and forth, again and again, seeing if they too had heard all this.

She bolted upright from her seat. Her hands were shaking as she shook her head. “No. Are you insane? And you,” she looked at Lizzie. “This man..beat you..he cheated on you..with me..and you’re just willing to let him..bend you over this desk? Fucked up doesn’t begin to cover you people. Yes, I’ve fucked Oli every night on the way here, but I know his heart..belongs to Lizzie. I’ll never have his heart. Just like I’ll never your heart.” Her gaze shifted from her sister, who was smiling the entire time to David. “She loves you both. Fine. She deserves you both. Truly she does. I’ve put my sister through enough. I won’t hurt her anymore. So I’ll leave this place, bowing out gracefully. I know she’ll be happy with both of you. She deserves that. Just take care of my sister, and take care of Lucy.” Returning her eyes back to her sister, Marissa smiled. “Let her know I love her. Please. That’s all I ask. If you don’t want me to see her, I understand, but let her know I love her. Don’t let her think I abandoned her.” Marissa nodded to her, not waiting for an answer, before turning towards the elevators they had come up on. She pressed the button hard, frantically. “Come on. Come on. Come on.”

Lizzie stood from behind the desk and headed over to her sister. Her hands gently rested on her shoulders, causing Marissa to jump. “Marissa, my dear, sweet sister. Please stay. Don’t go. I don’t have to tell Lucy anything. You can see her. I want you to. You can be part of her life. You can part of my life. I know you enjoy fucking Oli. I saw it on that DVD. You looked so happy, so fulfilled and he fucked you.” She leaned in close to her ear, her lips barely missing her. “He fucked you so good. Didn’t he? You came. I could tell. I could hear it. Your pussy was so wet as his cock pounded you.” Marissa’s face flushed as her lips parted. She stared straight ahead. “Did you feel his balls slapping your body? Where you sweating? I’ll bet your body was glistening as you felt him taking you. He’s fucked your ass, your pussy, and your mouth. Hasn’t he?” Lizzie leaned closer, closing the space between her lips and Marissa’s ear. Her lips touched her ear as she took a deep breath slowly. “He feels so good when he’s inside you. Doesn’t he? You want more and more, and then finally you feel him cumming so deep, so hard. Every muscle in your body aches because you’ve given yourself so fully to him. You can have that whenever you want Marissa.” She kissed her earlobe, suckling gently. Marissa tensed, closing her eyes softly. Lizzie pulled back slightly, a warm smile on her lips. “I want to know….what you taste like.”

Marissa turned around to face them all. Looking at Oli she was aroused. She wanted him. Looking at David, she was consumed. He was the man she had always wanted but knew he would never truly want her. Then there was her sister. This new side of her, this sexual one without boundaries, admitting to feelings that Marissa couldn’t help but think of as taboo and wrong was before her, watching her, smiling at her, looking as if she could pounce on her at any time. “I don’t know..what to think of all of you. I’m giving you what you want Lizzie. You can have both men. They love you. They want you. I’m just a distraction to both of them. They could never..they will never want me..like they want..you. So take them. Be happy. I’ll find another bed to end up in after closing time at the first bar I end up at. Just like always. I’ll land on my feet, but you..you deserve this. I love you, and Oli,” she looked towards the man. “Oli I could fuck you every single day of my life, but you love her. David,” she began, wanting to say so much to him. She shook her head instead keeping her thoughts about how much wanted him silent. There was no need to say what was already known. Another time, another place, maybe he would want her instead of Lizzie. “You will never know what it’s like to want someone so much, but they only want someone else. At least that’s one thing Lizzie and I have in common,” she smiled. “We both want the same men.” The doors opened, and Marissa wanted to so much to let them close with her not inside. She began to back towards them, hoping they would stop her. ‘Please. Stop me. Grab me. Keep me from leaving. Show me how much you want me as part of this.’

As she stepped clear inside the elevator it became clear to her, and in the revelation that flooded her mind, Marissa found what she needed to make her next move. Without warning, she stepped quickly of the elevator in time for the doors to close behind her. She crossed the floor over to her sister and pressed her lips to Lizzie’s. Lizzie was more than accepting, reaching to the nape of her sister’s neck and holding her there. It was unexpected, but the kiss was full of passion. The two reluctantly brought the kiss to a close, and with their arms around each other, looked to the men. “Alright,” Lizzie began, directing her words to David. “What’s next?”

The two men watched transfixed as the two sisters struggled emotionally with the revelation. It looked, for a long time, as though Marissa was about to walk out on them all. Oli admired her, in that moment, even though he felt like his heart was breaking. He was a coward, he thought, rooted to his spot. He'd stood up, but was unable to move. He just had to watch. His heart was hammering in his chest.

The two men saw the fracas at the elevator, saw Marissa almost leave, and then step out and into her sister's arms. The kiss, the most taboo of all actions, was so powerfully charged David and Oli could feel it from where they stood in the other room.

When Lizzie turned to them, David smiled. 'Fair is fair' he said. He turned to Oli, the taller man like a rabbit in the headlights. 'Don't be scared' David said. 'The girls have broken their barrier, now we have to break ours. Don't be scared.' With that he reached up.

Oli saw it all happen in slow motion, as if through water. His heart beat like a bass drum. He was as straight as an arrow, had never even thought about another man. Never even considered...then David's lips were on his. The kiss was firm but not hard, the older man holding Oli close. Not letting him break the contact. Oli's cock throbbed, painfully erect, in his slacks and he shivered as David's equally firm erection touched his.

When they broke the kiss, looking back towards the two sisters, David said softly 'We need this. All three of us. We need this to be our union.'

'Yes' said Oli, stunned, but unable to deny his erection. He touched his lips, tentative and unsure fingers recalling the touch and taste of the other man. 'Yes'.

David was already stripping down, fine cotton shirt and tailored suit hitting the floor and revealing his toned body. 'From today onwards, we'll be a foursome' he said in that same, calm and reassuring voice. 'All four of us together. All four of us living, and loving, and learning to be something new. But that means all four of us need to consummate this now. Here.'

The sisters watched the kiss, both gasping, feeling the effects it had on them. Erect nipples rubbing against the confines of their clothes, wet pussy lips concealing the arousal that flooded them, parted lips unable to hold back the breath that slowly left their bodies, and warm eyes taking in the scene that was melting them both. Lizzie moved behind Marissa as David spoke, nodding in agreement with the words he spoke. “Yes my love. We need this. Right there. Right now.” She reached around her sister, her fingers reaching for the hem of her sister’s shirt, and with one quick movement, she pulled the fabric up and over Marissa’s head. Her arms moved, aiding her sister’s actions. Marissa was glad to shed the clothing. Now all that stood between her breasts was the white bra she wore, and Lizzie was about to remove that. She felt the tight material suddenly give, falling loosely around her and then to the floor. It was clear with her hard nipples how aroused she was. “Look at her Oli. Tell me you don’t want her.” Lizzie’s fingers moved slowly up to her sister’s nipples, grasping them between her index fingers and thumbs. She rolled them, much to her sister’s delight. Marissa leaned her head back against her sister, softly panting. “That’s it Marissa. You like this. Oh baby your nipples are so hard for me. I like feeling them this hard. I want to taste them,” she breathed into her sister’s ear. “Do you want me to taste them?”
“Yes,” Marissa answered without hesitation. Lizzie grinned, her eyes meeting David’s. “See how hot she is David? I don’t blame you for wanting this. You love me, but my sister is one sexy woman. Let’s see how wet she is.” Her hands move down her sister’s smooth, taunt stomach to the button on her jeans. Lizzie works them open and slides the zipper down slowly. Her smile grows. “Mmmm. How wet are you sister,” she asks her before reaching her hand inside her jeans and under her panties. Marissa gasps, her head falling further back against her sister. Lizzie feels her clit, and it’s easy to tell how wet she is. “Oh my. Marissa you’re so..wet..and ready. You like my fingers touching your pussy.” Pulling her hands from her sister, she gazes at her fingers, wet, sticky, and covered in her sister’s arousal. “I wonder do you taste as good as you look.” Lizzie brought her fingers to her mouth and began to suckle them clean. “Mmmmm. Oli you’ve had a treat. I’ll bet you’ve tasted my sister many, many times by now.” Her fingers snake back down to her pussy and slip between her pussy lips. Marissa is panting strongly by this point. Her back arched slight, thrusting her breasts out as she breathes. “Oh yeah. That’s it sister. Feel my fingers working you,” her sister cooed, sliding two fingers inside her sister. “Look how ready she is David. Would you like to taste my sister?” Lizzie withdrew her fingers, much to the dismay of her sister. Marissa watched as her sister stepped around from behind her and moved over to David. Without a word, she brought her fingers up to his lips seeking to let him taste Marissa. “She smells so good too. I will have her. Before this day is over, I will taste my sister while she rests on her back, while you’re fucking my pussy, and while Oli is feeding her his cock. Maybe Oli would rather fuck my pussy while you feed your cock to my sister’s mouth. Either way,” she glanced to Oli, “I will taste my sister’s pussy today. Would you like a taste Oli?” She grinned. “Marissa’s pussy. My pussy. David’s cock. Take your pick. Stay and you can have anything you desire."

Both men watched, enraptured, as the two sisters began to work each other over with tender caresses. Both were rock hard, their erect shafts bobbing eagerly, as the stood together and watched Lizzie tease her sister to arousal, panting and moaning as Lizzie squeezed her nipples and rubbed her slit. Without noticing Oli had dropped a hand, not to his own cock but down to David's hardness. The shaft throbbed in his hand but he seemed to be on autopilot as he began to jack the man he had, up until minutes before, hated, off with a steady rhythm.

David moaned, leaning in, running his lips up Oli's neck as the younger man growled his approval. Their eyes, however, never left the two girls. As Lizzie asked her final questions, glancing between the two of them, they both nodded eagerly. Breaking away from each other, with one last kiss as David leaned in and pulled Oli to him for a moment, they stepped closer.

Oli approached Lizzie, smiling tenderly, and brushed a strand of hair from her face. 'I've never stopped loving you. Believe that' he said, honestly, as he dropped his hands to her hips. He moved her back, kissing her again and again, until her perfect ass hit the edge of the desk. As her legs spread naturally he stepped in, his lips caressing her throat, and his cock sank with ease into her tight sex. 'Ahh Lizzie' he breathed, leaning in, and within minutes he was fucking her in a passionate, steady, routine.

Meanwhile, David took her sister more firmly in his arms. 'Hello Marissa' he grinned, before practically devouring her mouth. He pulled her over to the recliner, where he lay back and pulled her hips onto his face. His tongue began to tease and play with her pussy and tight little anus, whipping and licking in an attempt to drive her wild, whilst David's muscular arms held the blonde poised above his mouth, completely under his power.

‘I know,’ she replied softly before Oli’s lips found hers’. All the anger, the resentment Lizzie had felt melted away as she felt Oli’s touch. It had been so easy to be angry with him and her sister, but her time with David this week had taught her she didn’t need to hold on to such emotions. There were things far better that she could sample, and he had showered her with those feelings. She felt the desk touch her body, and Lizzie continued move, sitting upon the surface, opening her legs to him. Oli felt familiar, right, and as his cock slid inside her, she parted her lips and closed her eyes. His rhythm built at a steady, quick pace. Soon his cock was pushing deep inside her, consuming her. Lizzie groaned as she reached around his body. Her hands pressed into his back as he took her. “That’s it Oli. I’ve been..waiting for you. I wanted you..to come in here..and take me..fuck me..like a man.” Her moans grew louder as he fucked her. His body pushing her own. Lizzie ground her hips up and into him, wanting to feel all of him, to push him even deeper than before. “Fill me up Oli. I want..something..from you..and you’re going..to give it..to me. I want..a baby..with you Oli. Fuck me..until you cum..deep inside my pussy. Push Oli! Harder! Open me up..and fill me up! You can do it! I want you to do it!”

Marissa was still in a hazed state as David approached her. Her pussy still feeling the void, wanting her sister’s finger penetrating her. She lifted her gaze up to David, and as she realized what was about to happen. His lips met hers’, and all the build up she had been brought to with Lizzie’s fingers was reached in seconds from his lips. She didn’t want their lips to part, but as they did she was ushered over towards the recliner by David. He took his place and moved her over him. Marissa never doubted for a second what he was doing. She settled down over him, soon feeling his tongue tasting her. “Oh David,” she cooed, reaching down with a free hand to run her fingers through his hair. “Mmmm, that’s it.” Marissa’s voice rose suddenly into a squeal as she felt his tongue touching her in the most intimate places. She shivered before releasing his hair, reaching for his hands. While he held her in place, she began to ride his face, moving to aid him in his efforts. “Yes,” she called out to him. “You’re gonna make me cum David.” Her hands couldn’t remind still. None of her body could. She moved her fingers to her nipples, teasing them, pinching them, and pulling them from her body. Marissa loved nipple play, and to feel that while feeling David’s tongue lapping at her pussy was almost more than she could take. Her body trembled, but that elusive peak was not reached. Perhaps she was holding back, wanting to enjoy the moment, but as her voice continued to squeal, it was clear she wouldn’t be able to hold back for very long.

'Oh God Lizzie yes' moaned Oli, his hips pistoning in and out of her now. His cock felt like it was being sucked into her warm depths, wrapped in her love and lust. Right where it belonged. His hands dropped to her hips, fingers splaying out over her perfect ass as he hammered away at her. 'I love your curves' he grinned, savage lust in his eyes, as he kissed her face again and again. 'I've missed these perfect lines and swells of your body. Marissa is a hot mess, but you're a renaissance beauty.'

That was all he could manage as she continued to gasp, begging him to open her up. Begging him to spread her pussy. Pleading with him to fill her up and put a baby inside her. 'God Lizzie God Lizzie God Lizzie' he panted, over and over, as his rock hard cock slid deep into her with every thrust of his hips. He was groaning now and the words were blurring into one. She really was his goddess, carnal and beautiful, begging him to fill her with life. He practically roared his desire for her as he came, spraying a thick load of hot seed deep into her sex.

Meanwhile David had had enough of bringing Marissa to a squealing, gasping, climax above him. He loved the taste of her, loved the feel of her writhing above him, but his aching shaft begged for release. Plus the gasped conversation between Oli and Lizzie had given him and idea. He pulled her down, slamming her onto his waiting shaft in one hard motion, his hands immediately grabbing the flesh of her toned ass and working her hips up and down on him. 'I'm going to make you cum Marissa' he groaned 'cum and cum and cum and then I'm going to knock you up. Oli's putting a baby in Lizzie as we speak, and I'm putting one in you.' With that he came, holding her bucking hips down hard so that his eruption splashed up into her womb as their sweaty bodies rocked the chair beneath them.

Lizzie had him. Marissa may have enjoyed him. They may have even had heat, chemistry, between them, but it was her who had him. Oli was taking her, losing himself within her. She could feel how close he was. His words slurring together as his movements became erratic. Lizzie came, her own juices making it so much easier for him to slip deeper inside of her. The tip of cock was banging against her core, begging for entrance. “That’s it,” she called to him, her voice strained from the pressure he was filling her with. If it didn’t happen tonight, it would happen soon enough. His cock would break through that resistence, that barrier, and when he came, he would fill her with his seed. Lizzie already had a child from David. Now she sought to have that with Oli, and he was more than accommodating.

He came hard, and she felt the rush of warmth and promise of new life inside her body. His cock pulsed, shooting stream after stream deeply within her walls. Lizzie grabbed his body, pulling him tightly to her. “Don’t..move,” she told him. “Stay inside me. Help me..keep..your cum..inside me Oli. I want your baby. Don’t move. Don’t leave me baby. I still love you. I’ve always loved you.” She hugged his body with her legs, snaking them around his waist. His cock would soften, but she wanted to use his body, to feel this closeness with him, for as long as she could. “Say you won’t leave Oli. Marry my sister, and live with David and I. We can raise Lucy and our baby together. All of us will be one big, happy family. If you want me one night and my sister the next night, you can have us. If you want us both, together, then I will gladly allow my sister to sit on my face while you fuck me, or I’ll taste her while you drive your cock deep inside her. You can have whatever you want Oli. You can have David as well. I saw how hard you were. He kissed you Oli. You liked the feel of his lips on you own. Tell me you did. Tell me you want David to kiss you again, to touch your cock. Come on baby. Tell me what you want.”

He moved her. Marissa’s hands flailed up, in fear that she was falling. She felt his cock fill her in one swift movement. Marissa groaned. David was well endowed, and a cock the size of his was one that required a slow working to stretch a tight pussy like hers’, but David had been more eager. She gasped, her hands grabbing her breasts as she looked at him with wide eyes. David didn’t allow her any time to catch her breath though. His hand, strong and powerful, took hold of her body and began to guide her. Over and over again she was slammed down on his cock. His pace and rhythm were relentless. She moved her hands, reaching for his arms, and holding on tightly. “No,” she groaned. “A baby? No David. I can’t..be..a mom. I’m not..good enough..like Lizzie. Oh fuck,” she cried out, wanting to cum again and knowing her body soon would. He came hard, pushing her over the edge. Marissa closed her eyes tightly, feeling their bodies both give in to lust and desire. “A baby,” she asked, breathless. “I can’t..David. I’m on..birth control. It won’t..happen. I’m..sorry.”

'Come off the pill Marissa'

The voice didn't come from David but from Oli. His eyes, burning with that enraptured desire, caught hers across the vista of sweating bodies between them. An understanding was there. And a love. And a desire.

'Come off the pill and let David knock you up' he said, the words tumbling out of his mouth in a rush, 'or me. Or both of us, one after the other'.

He turned back to Lizzie, craddling her face in his hands. 'Elizabeth, I love you' he said, as earnestly as he had when they were in that hotel months ago, romantically entwined together. The love was the same despite the sea-change between them. He knew that now. 'But I know that I also love Marissa. And....and whilst I don't know if I love David yet, yes. I want to feel him deep inside me. And be inside him. I want to be on my knees and sucking his cock alongside you, Lizzie, or have him fuck me whilst I fuck you Marissa. I want us to....'

'...to wake up all together? To live all together? To be a weird, odd, loving little family?' David supplied. He gasped as he came again in Marissa, rocking her little body in his lap as she sobbed out her own orgasm. 'Yes. I can feel it too.' He looked up at Marissa. 'What do you say Marissa?' he said, stroking her side affectionately. 'Ready to come off the pill and complete our little family?'

It was an odd situation to say the least. Marissa heard the words and felt David explode inside her. She could only answer in moans. Words were too difficult for her to form with her mouth despite her mind racing with thoughts, answers to the questions the men were putting out before her.

Elizabeth knew her sister, and she felt confident in what she was thinking. Marissa had feelings for David, strong feelings, and she knew the thought of carrying his child would make her happy. “Come on sister. Say yes,” she encouraged her, but she had no idea just how elated, how far gone, Marissa in the midst of the shattering orgasm David had pushed her to. All Marissa could do was nod her head. Lizzie smiled at the gesture before looking to Oli’s face. “She said yes. We’re going to be a family. All of us. Fuck me everyday until I’m carrying your child Oli. I want that. I want my sister and I to give birth close together. I want,” she panted, turning her head to look at her sister. “I want to suck David’s cum from her pussy. She can’t get pregnant yet, and I want to taste them both.” A wide smile spread across her lips. “I want so much, and together we’re going to have it all. Marry me David,” she said, without hesitation. “Marry me again, and let’s have our family. I’ll work for you, and I’ll take care of all of you.”

“No,” Marissa shouted, finally finding her voice while her body still trembled. She took David’s hand and placed it over her pounding heart. “We will..take care of them..together. Always. Give me..a baby..David. Your baby. Take me home, and let’s..start..our family. You can’t have..his cum..Lizzie. It’s all mine..this time. You can have..his cum..later,” she beamed. “I just..want one thing..from you David, and I know..you’re going to think..it’s crazy. It is.” Marissa pursed her lips, still gasping for air. “I want you..to hit me. I want you..to be..rough..with me. Can you do that?”

Oli groaned, his hands already snaking up Elizabeth's sides to cup her perfect breasts. His fingers found her nipples, a teasing pinch that was both painful and playful at the same time. He had her turned away from him now, her rounded ass sticking out at him as he bent her slightly forward. His cock, still embedded deep in her sex filled with his seed, was achingly hard and he began to saw into her in deep, grinding, thrusts that made her whole body quake with the impact.

'I love you Lizzie' he gasped, as he came again, his desire making him quick, 'I love you and I love your sister and I want....all of this.'

David, meanwhile, grinned at Marissa. There was a reason he had always liked the younger of the sisters. Despite being the blonde Marissa was certainly more dark. He too bent her over, pressing her space into the glass of his office desk, the sheer surface smeered and steamed with her breath and their juices. He could see her watching out of the corner of her eye, her right cheek pressed hard against the glass, and he brought his hand up in a steady arc that came slamming down onto her perky ass. The flesh wobbled, reddening under the impact, and as he watched her flinch he slid his wet shaft into her tight little ass with no ceremony. Just one, long, deep thrust that speared her against the desk. He hunkered over her, his breath hot on her nape, as he began to slam his hips into her, lifting her feet off the ground with every impact and flattening her against the desk until the air was half choked from her lungs.

'Seems like I'll have to be rough with you, you silly bitch, for taking those birth control pills' he chuckled, affectionately, in her ear as he raw-fucked her ass.

Oli and Elizabeth, already engaged in another round of sweaty love-making, smiled as they waited their turn in the fuck-fest on the table. They had time. All the time in the world now. Although it seemed illicit and incredible now in time this sort of activity would become just another part of the lives of the four. Something ordinary.

Back
Top Bottom