Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Ordinary (Reydan & Andnich123)

Marissa melted at his words. Her pussy, already dripping wet, ached impossibly hard, wanting, needing to be filled. His cock has touched her face. That alone was enough to send her lust higher, and now as his words, the tip of his cock, beckoned her mouth, she could feel her clit throbbing and her own juices slipping from her folds still clinging to her skin.

She opened her mouth, feeling his cock slide in. The hard shaft, his scent, slowly began to fill her. Her eyes looked upwards, burning with intensity. Lust, desire, passion, gratification all rising within the dark eyes starring back at him. Her painted lips strectched across his member began to develop an easy pace. She wasn’t in a hurry. Marissa had wanted this for so long. She was going to take her time, savor him, the taste, the way his body moved, and how he filled her.

Just as she had become engulfed in her efforts, she felt Oli’s hand pull her towards him. Shifting on her knees slightly, the woman felt his cock invade her mouth. There was certainly a different feel to Oli than David. She notice right away her lips were stretched even further, barely able to fit around the man’s girth. Her plump, painted lips were forced into a tight, thin line that wrapped around his shaft. David hadn’t really had much time to push his cock deep inside her mouth and throat. Oli wasn’t waiting. He moved her, guiding her down along his length, and she felt the tip find the back of her throat quickly. He was larger than David in every way, and she groaned at that knowledge. This man had taken her, claimed her, from the one she wanted so, but Marissa didn’t care. All she knew, all she wanted was cock. She didn’t care who’s or even where. Oli cock in her mouth was just a means to an end.

Marissa didn’t try to use her hands. There was no attempt to grasp his shaft. She simply moved her head along him, with his hands on her head. She wanted him to fuck her mouth. She wanted him to take control, and Oli wasn’t disappointing. His cock was jabbing deep in her throat, filling her with a slight, delicious, pain as he was clearly too much for her. Marissa would never admit it though, and in fact, she enjoyed every second of it. The sweet torture was just a prelude to what she hoped would follow. Both men taking her body, making her moan, possessing her until she was simply a pool of desire and juices at their feet.

She pulled back, against his commanding grip, feeling her hair pulled as she did so, and asked, “Do you want my pussy Oli or my ass? You’ve already fucked my sister’s pussy. I’ll give you my ass. You can have my pussy first while I suck David’s cock. Then, as you take my ass, David can my pussy.” She grinned at the thought, her eyes nearly rolling back in dreamy passion. “I want both you boys to fuck me hard and fill me. Can you both make me moan, scream, and cry out with pain and pleasure as you take me? Can you do that boys? Do you want to?”

Shit her mouth was good. Hot and amazing and, as Oli watched, she simply began to fuck her mouth on his shaft. He saw the thick meat vanish, again and again, between those pouting red lips, strings of saliva dripping from the head of his cock every time it emerged from her mouth. Marissa was driving him wild.

As she pulled back, grinning up at him, he smiled down. Something was pounding in his chest as he looked at her, something to do with the anger and passion he had stored up in himself, suppressed to be a better person. Now it seemed to be ebbing out, coming in waves, assaulting his consciousness. As she promised him first her ass and then her pussy part of him soared. He wanted her. He needed her. But she wanted to share him with David. That wasn't on. That wasn't in the script. Suddenly, in that room, Oli wanted Marissa to be his. His forever. His little slut.

David chuckled, still impressed by just how easily Marissa had turned into a raving slut. "Come on then M" he said, teasingly, tapping his cock on her lips. He helped her up, feeling her sway a little in his arms, and with Oli's help planted her on her back on the glass and metal coffee table. Her head, blonde curls tumbling, hung down off the end and, bracing himself on the table's edge, David thrust his cock in one long hard fuck deep into her gullet. Watched her throat bulge at the sudden intrusion as he forced past her gag reflex and his balls tapped at the bottom of her nose. He withdrew as quickly, knowing she would pant and moan like a whore, and smirked down at her.

Oli watched, jealous anger firing his system, as David began to assault Marissa's throat. This was not on. He wanted her. Wanted to make her his. He would fuck her better than David ever could, his addled brain declared, and as David withdrew with a triumphant smirk, Oli gripped Marissa's slender waist and thrust his thicker shaft deep into her moist little pussy.

He almost came straight away. She was so wet but also vice-like in her tightness and he howled with pleasure as he felt the head of his cock brush her cervix. He loved fucking her.

David, suddenly aware of the passion with which Oli was fucking Marissa, felt spurred on too. He hated the guy, with a burning intensity, and soon both men began roughly fucking the girl beneath them in mighty strokes, each trying to coax louder and lewder sounds from the woman.

"Come on then M."

Marissa seemed to flow into David's grasp. She was unsteady on her feet, but it didn't seem to matter. She thought it must have been the beer, her lust driving her wild, finally having David and even Oli wanting her was intoxicating. Yeah. That's it she rationalized.

She felt the table beneath her body, cold and smooth. The temperarture was refreshing. Certain she would see steam, or at the very least hear a sizzle as her skin touched the surface, Marissa gasped at the first contact with the glass. Her hands splayed flat as her arms were outstretched. There was nothing to grab on to. She leaned her head back off the side of the table and caught sight of David's thighs. Her mouth opened, knowing what was to come. She welcomed his hard cock, wanted it even. He didn't waste any time. Marissa opened her eyes wide, in shock from the forceful intrusion. In one thrust, he cut her airway off lodging his cock deep in her tight throat. She swallowed, her body tensing, struggling in vain to breathe. She could feel the skin of his balls resting on her nose. Her throat plugged, her nose coverd, there was no way for her to take in any air. Fear began to peek inside her mind. She knew, logically, David would let her breathe, but her body knew it craved oxygen. She groaned, biting back her fear.

She felt David begin to move, his cock sliding from her throat. Her smile up to him one filled with lust covered in a haze. Vaguely, she felt Oli's touch, firm, taking her hips. Suddenly she was filled once more, arching her back, gasping while looking into David's eyes. "He's fucking me," she breathed before groaning out. Her gaze never left David. He saw every raw passion rooted in her eyes. Her fingertips pressed into the glass table as she brought her knees up.

"Fuck me Oli." Her eyes moved from David's, and that is when she felt his cock push past her lips once more. Just as before he was taking her fast, hard, deep, without reservation. She reached up grabbing his ass, pulling him to her more. The men pounded her, ravishing her body. In return, she opened up for them. Her mouth swallowing every inch David force fed her. Her pussy warm, growing wetter with each thrust from Oli. She writhed beneath them both, a moaning mess of a wet, well used slut. Digging her fingernails into David's skin, she cried out against his shaft feeling Oli take her deep. The tip of cock touching her cervix, she felt certain the man could go further if he wanted to, and part of her wanted him to. She spread her legs wider for him, lifting her hips to him, beckoning him. Her clit exposed to the rush of air called to her. Her right hand withdrew from David as she began to roughly massage the swollen bud. She knew when she came it would be hard, flooding around Oli, her walls clamping down on him, and she was urging her orgasm forward. Her left hand releases David as well so she can begin her own torture of her left nipple. Marissa squeezes and pulls it away from her body, painfully so. Her belly distended, the bulge from the massive cock fucking her. No matter which way her mind tries to focus there is unbelieavable pleasure. Everything the men did she felt deeper, on a higher level. The lack of air from David impaling her throat with his shaft forced her to feel everything more. Oli's cock, the cold, glass table, the breeze in the room, her own manipulations to her body, and of course his rod shoved down her throat. She can feel herself teetering just on the edge, knowing she is just about to spiral over the edge into the most decadent orgasm of her life. She pulls her lips from David's cock, turning her head away from him. "Fuck me Oli! Make me cum! I'm wanna cum so bad for you! Pound my little pussy Oli! Just! Like! That!" She wraps her lips around the eager man once more as the first wave hist her, and as her eyes roll back in her head, her body melts around both men, taking all of them.

The girl beneath them was hot and ready for it, writhing and screaming, and they began to fuck her even harder. Her throat and her pussy were roughly abused, their hard shafts spearing in and out of her again and again. Remorseless. Eager. Owning. They were competing to make her their own, her body a battlefield on which they were marking their claim.

And by the sounds of her shrieking Oli was winning.

David's stomach churned. This wasn't...part of the plan. He'd always just assumed Marissa was his for the taking. A hot little slut who would do anything for the promise of being used and abused by him. But now, in the heat of the actual moment, she was screaming for another man. A man who she had offered her moist little cunt too first. Well David wasn't going down without a fight. It wasn't that he cared for Marissa. The stupid fucking blonde could go whore herself on the street corner for all he cared. It was the principle. She was his to discard and rough up. Not anyone's to be taken at whim. He needed more control.

He withdrew his cock, letting the thick strands of saliva and pre-cum trail over her upturned face as he slid out of her abused throat. Oli had paused, watching him, and David winked at him. Friendly-like, even though he hated the guy. Reaching down he tangled a hand in the blonde hair and yanked her roughly up off the glass table. An imprint of her shapely little back, cast in steamy heat from her carnal body, was left hovering on the top.

David drew her to face him, looking smugly into those glazed over eyes, before looking over her shoulder to address Oli.

"What do you say, buddy?" he asked "ready to fuck this slut up?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Something was twisting inside Oli, hard and fast and terrible. Like years of suppressed rage boiling over, spilling out. He was fucking her as roughly as he could, watching her body shake with every slamming impact, and then...he paused. David had stopped. He looked up, his vision almost tinted red it was so confused, and saw him draw her up.

A pang inside his chest. Jealousy. She was HIS. Not David's. He wanted this sister. Wanted to claim her. She had screamed out for him. For HIM. For him to make her cum. For him to shoot hot load after hot load in her pussy.

He nodded as David spoke, stepping up behind her and, roughly, with no care for her comfort, grabbed her inner thighs and hoisted her legs up and apart. He held her, spread-eagled, against his chest, her hot little face pressing up to his own, and suddenly saw a different Marissa. A face very similar to one he adored...same saucer eyes....same caring lips...same needing expression.

His grip loosened a little. Became more sensitive to the soft skin of her thighs. Her mouth, gaping a little, was so inviting. He leaned in. Nose to nose. Hot forehead to hot forehead. "Ma..marris..sa" he mumbled, confused, kissing her passionately but not...abusively....it was all jumbling...for him...unclear and....feelings...confused.... His heart was racing in a strange beat.

Then David was there, pushing his cock roughly into her cunt, breaking the moment, and the rage returned. His heart hammered like a tribal drum as he reached down and, not to be out done, thrust his cock, mercifully sopping wet with her juices, through the little rosebud of her anus and into her ass.

She was stuffed, for a second, hanging between the two and full of their throbbing cocks.

Marissa was almost in a trance, a state of subspace, as the two men clearly controlled her body which was now a quivering mass atop the table waiting for their next touch. They controlled her, ruled her, and she was more than willing to bend their will. To have David had always been a fantasy, one that she didn’t hide well. Now she had him and Oli as well. Two men, one of whom she didn’t even like, were sending her into planes were pleasure existed that she was sure wasn’t possible. Her body was experiencing things, feelings, sensations that were all new to her. Places within her untouched, until now, as Oli’s cock pressed into her cervix with no mercy. He was rough, ripping her apart at the seams, and Marissa was his for the taking. The glass pressed into skin. Once it was cold. Now it acted like a cooking surface, holding her body’s heat and searing her flesh. Her fingertips flush against it, searching in vain for something to grip. Marissa’s entire body shifted along it slightly. A dull squealing sound followed. She wanted to scream for Oli to keep fucking her, to fuck her hard, to make her cry out, but her throat was stuffed with David’s cock. The bulge seemed to be growing with each powerful thrust from his hips. Her muscles ached as he stretched her to accommodate the massive rod between his legs. His cock wept deeply inside her, dripping down her gullet. She tasted him, reveling in it. It was something she thought would never happen. It was everything she had imagined it would be and more. His cock slide from her throat, and Marissa watched the strands of her saliva connecting her lips to him grow the further he moved away from her. She breathed heavy against him, her cries growing as Oli slammed his cock deep inside her until he finally stilled as well.

She felt his fingers lace in her hair just before she was guided up. Her body felt shaky, and the table was coated with a thin layer of her body’s moisture. Meeting his eyes, she could feel the heat burning from him. There was something there that she hadn’t seen before. Marissa began to feed off it instantly. Her pussy was already wet, and now it seemed to crave even more. She wanted to reach out to him, grab him, pull him closer, and beg him to fuck her, but words escaped her. Logically thought was barely within her grasp. ‘Oli? David? Wh-What’s….happening? I…..”

She looked over her shoulder feeling Oli’s hold on her. ‘He’s..looking..at me. Oli? Wh-What are you..doing? Are you..fucking..me? I want…..’ His eyes were taking her in. “More….Oli,” she finished aloud. She wasn’t sure if he heard her or not before his lips pressed to hers’. His tongue was aggressive matched only by her own. Their mouths had joined once more, and she was melting into him. There was no point where Oli ended and she began. No lines. No boundaries. Just one lustful being begging for more.

She broke the connection, screaming out as David took her. His cock, hard, drilled into her warm, wet pussy. She felt him filling her as the bulge that once was visible in her throat was now seen in her belly. Her cunt was painfully stretched wide, and she was sure he was ripping her tender skin; yet, Marissa didn’t care. In fact, she wanted more. “Harder,” she cried out the moment the word formed in her mind.

The unbelievable mixture of sweet desire as well as agony was only matched when Oli shoved his cock in her ass. She gasped her eyes wide, and her face seemingly frozen. Her body tensed as both men had their way with her. When she finally drew air into her lungs once more, another loud groan filled the room. “Fuck me..please..both of you..harder..deeper..don’t stop..cum inside me..make me cum..make me scream.” She looked over her shoulder at Oli. His face so strange, so different, from the man she had seen before. He had changed in this moment, in this room, with her. “Take me..Oli..make me..yours’..I am..yours’.”

They fucked her harder and harder, pummeling her holes, first in unison and then, more raggedly, one stroke following another in random insane rhythm. It had become, for both men, almost a competition. A blood sport. And they fucked her like a rag doll, jolting her body between them, both their faces set in grimaces of concentration and effort.

It was Oli who came first, unable to hold off from the sensation of her tight little ass. Her abused little pucker sucked him in and he came, shuddering, into her rear. Thick and heavy, his hot seed filled her ass and dribbled around the seal of his cock as he remained hilted in her. His lips found her neck, taking in her racing pulse, and bit down. Not hard but enough to secure a hold. A show of animalistic dominance over the woman. She was his, he seemed to be trying to say without words, his and only his.

David, however, had other ideas. He hilted a second later, thrusting roughly and without a care for her feelings into her pussy, and flooding it with his seed. "Take it you whore" he grunted, eyes locked on her glazed expression, "take it all you little cumdump. You love it, don't you? Being filled with several men's seed? A whore for the taking? You slutty little bitch".

Spent, he pulled out, letting a dribble of his semen trail onto the hardwood floor beneath their feet. He was done with Marissa. The video camera had captured everything. He was finished with the stupid little slut.

"You two go and sleep it off in the other room" he said to the panting pair before him, Oli having dislodged his cock from Marissa. He was practically holding the spent girl up in his arms. "I'll see you in the morning". They were pliable, in their lusty, drug-addled state, and he knew they would do as he said. He was finished with them both, discarded like old candy bar wrappers, as he turned to bed. Tomorrow he would retrieve the camera and send the tape to Lizzie. And, in claiming her back, ruin the lives of both Oli and Marissa.

Oli had to almost carry Marissa to the double bed and, within seconds of lying down next to her, was fast asleep.

They were both sound asleep, working off the last of the drugs and their late night orgy, when David left the apartment at 5am to push the dvd he had made through Lizzie's letterbox. It would be there when she woke up, obviously only the parts with Oli and her sister, not with him in the picture, and with her history of cheating bastards it would ruin her image of her new boyfriend forever. He was so pleased with himself that he made a mistake. He decided to stay away from the apartment and let Oli and Marissa wake up awkward and together to piece things out.

Oli woke groggy, his head pounding and his mouth dry, and looked over at the naked Lizzie next to him. What a night. What had he and his new girlfr.....
Except it wasn't Lizzie. The hair was blonde. The build slightly thinner. It was Marissa, her sister, lying next to him. And, in a flash, he realised what he had done last night. Or part of it. He had fucked Marissa. They had fucked each other.

"Shit, Marissa, shit" he said, shaking her awake. "What the fuck?!"

Marissa’s mind sank further into the haze that was slowly claiming her. She could feel both men taking her body for their pleasure. Exquisite pain and tantalizing joy racked her every muscle, every pore of her being. She wanted to reach out and grab hold, but the way the two men owned her took all control she had over her body away. At first it was a feeling of being stuffed, nearly forcing the air she breathed from her lungs. Then, as they moved in tandem, she cried out with each thrust from Oli. His cock seemed to be spearing into her. David’s meat seemed to be nearly splitting her open. Gasping, starring into his eyes, was the only reaction she was capable of giving him. Her wet pussy gripped his shaft, a clear sign to him that he was going to make her cum. Her ass sucked Oli in just as fast as he withdrew, as if begging him to keep fucking her.

Marissa came just before feeling Oli’s cum fill her ass. The warmth seemed to touch every strained muscle of her worked ass. She cried out as the burning warmth consumed her. They both had climaxed at the same time, but Marissa didn’t even have the strength to tell him.

David, on the other hand, had to be well aware of her condition. As Oli bit down on her neck, she almost thought she saw a twinge of jealousy in the man’s eyes. Her pussy clamped down on his cock with her orgasm. Waves of pleasure made her cunt milk his shaft, wanting his cum. ‘Cum for me David,’ she thought, unable to convey the words with her mouth. Her lips moved, like a fish out of water, but no sound, no words; just the lust filled expression on her face was all he would see. When she felt his cum fill her as she took his entire length, a hollow moan slipped from her parted lips. She nodded at his words. Everything he was saying was true. She did love being filled with the seed of two men. She was a whore for the taking. She was his whore, Oli’s whore, and she would do it again and again.

She felt Oli slip from her body, and as her feet touched the floor, she leaned against him. Her legs were shaky, and Marissa literally had no strength left. At David’s command, Oli helped her to the bedroom. The soft bed loomed closer, and with each dragged step of her feet, she could feel her body sinking closer to sleep. She was already sleeping before Oli’s body touched the bed beside her.

The next morning, the night filtered through the window, and Marissa felt Oli shake her. She sat up, the covers falling from her naked body. Quickly, gasping, she pulled them up covering herself. “Oli? What the hell?” Her body ached. She was feeling all the signs letting her know she had been fucked. Her pussy, her ass, even her legs still felt the effects of the events from the night before. “Did we? No,” she shook her head. “We didn’t. We couldn’t have. I wouldn’t…..” Even though the words were coming from her mouth, she knew the truth. She ran a hand through her hair as she looked down at the bed. “What the hell happened last night? It’s all….so….foggy for me. You came home yesterday with Lizzie….LIZZIE! Shit Oli! She can’t know! She can’t…..” Her eyes looked to him as a realization settled over her. She remembered more about last night. “You and I went to meet David at a bar. Do you remember that? I remember drinking a beer and feeling drunker than I have in a long time. Then it becomes a blur. Next thing I know, I’m waking up here with you, naked, and I….know….we fucked. There’s no doubt. Oli, my body hurts. You must have fucked my ass and my pussy rough last night because they both ache.” She looked around the trying to remember. “Oli, please tell me you remember something. Please.”

Lucy could hear her mother cooking breakfast. She knew her favorite show was on tv. So she ran past the front door towards the living room. As she reached the living room, she stopped. “A movie?” Turning back, she ran to the DVD that lay on the floor by the door. “A movie!” With it in hand, she raced back to the tv. Her little fingers didn’t really know how to work the DVD player. She pressed buttons until the tray opened. With a huge grin on her face, she took the DVD out of the case and placed it on the tray. Her fingers pushed the tray closed, and she turned on the tv. “Not so fast,” Lizzie told her as she took the remote. “Breakfast is on the table. What are you watching anyway?”
“I don’t know. It was on the floor by the door,” she answers as she heads towards the kitchen. Lizzie’s brow furrows as she presses play and sits down on the arm of the couch. The scene begins to play for her, and she drops the remote covering her mouth. “No.” The word is spoken normally. “No. No. No. NO!” She begins to scream as the tears pour down her face. “You bastard! You bitch!”
“Mommy? Are you okay,” Lucy is heading towards her now worried about her mother. “Stop! Don’t come in here.” She pauses the DVD and turns the tv off. “Get dressed. Right now. Get dressed.”
“But breakfast.”
“I’ll take you somewhere to eat. Just get dressed right now.” Lucy stands starring at her mother. “Now Lucy. Do as I say.” The little girl nods and runs to her room to get dressed. Lizzie grabs her purse, and her shaky hands find her car keys. “Hurry Lucy! The sooner you get dressed, the sooner you can get to where you want to have breakfast.”
“Okay mommy!”
She opens the door starring out towards the neighborhood. “And the sooner I can get away from this house, from her,” she looks down giving into her tears, “and him.” Lucy runs up to her mother. “I’m ready.”
“Good. Let’s go.” She leads her to the car and climbs in. “Where to?”
“Pancake House!”
“Pancake House it is.” Though she was shaken and upset, Lizzie began to drive them away from the house leaving the front door open and as much of what she knew had happened behind her.

Oli felt numb, heat flushed as if out in the sun too long. His head pounded, probably an after effect of the beer, and his eyes stung with the ache of the morning after. Every limb and muscle seemed to ache, jarring his senses, as he turned his gaze to the blonde girl trembling in bed next to him.

She was right. Everything about the previous night was...foggy. Strange and confused and broken into tiny pieces. She was right. "We...we...were at the bar with David and yeah....so drunk..." he said in a thick voice, his throat sore. And then he stopped. Because her words rung true. He remembered flashes of memory, like snapshots taken randomly from a much larger sequence. Marissa on her back on a glass coffee table screaming for more. Marissa suspended against his chest with his shaft sticking deep into her tight little behind.

He looked away. The girl was vulnerable and confused. Needed support and care not rejection...but all he could feel right at that moment was a crushing sense of shame. To have made such promises to Lizzie, to such a dangerously broken and damaged woman. To have coaxed her heart into the open, like a the dying embers of a fire blown carefully back to life, only to crap on it in a moment of drunken stupidity with her sister? He felt like a wretch. He wanted the ground to sink beneath him, swallow him whole, and for his entire essence to vanish. It was the lowest moment of his entire life. All there was for Oli was shame.

He stood, shakily, and tugged on his clothes. His limbs still seemed to burn, aching with a dull fire, and he didn't look at Marissa. Tears pricked his eyes and his cheeks were flushed. "We did something terrible. We've betrayed your sister. Both of us" he said softly. Not looking at her. He couldn't look at her because, apart from shame, the overwhelming memory of last night was how good Marissa had been. How hot and heavy their sex had been. How he had revelled in the more physical dominant side of claiming her body. How she had surrendered to him. How he had won.... He frowned. What had he won her from? Why was there such a memory of competition if it had just been the two of them. He shook his head.

"Bye" he mumbled and before she could speak was gone.

Of course Oli had no memory of this being David's apartment but Marissa had been here and, if careful, might have spotted the discarded video camera on the shelf facing the glass coffee table.

Oli, meanwhile, staggered his way to the taxi rank and got a cab to Lizzie's home. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do, just to explain. Just to make things clear. Just to absolve the aching shitty awfulness of this morning from his mind. "You ok buddy?" the driver asked, frowning over at him, "You're covered in sweat".

Oli said nothing, simply thrusting dollar bills at him as they pulled up. His heart sank. The door was wide open. Empty. The car gone. His heart seemed to hammer like a bass drum, loud and obnoxious in his ears. He staggered up the path. "Lizzie?" he croaked "Lizzie?"

He crossed the threshold. Nothing. His heart felt like it was about to break.

Then it actually seemed to. Jerk. He stumbled, pain lancing through his body. Flashes, like being hit by lightening, of pain and nausea. Jerk. "Lizzie" he croaked desperately. His head was on fire. Jerk. He fell to his knees, streaming with sweat, and then mercifully everything went black.

Oli woke to clean white sheets. Everything was a little hazy, bright soft light and whiteness. Voices were shimmering around him. He could make out a deep male voice saying "allergic reaction" but little else. As the room swam into view he recognised a face or two but they were still a little hazy around the edges. He had no idea how long he had been out.

Marissa wanted to climb under the bed. The walk of shame would be more than she could bear right now. Her legs, her body, wouldn’t allow her to get out of the bed. Gripping the sheets, pulling them up close to her body, she couldn’t look at Oli at all. Every inch of body ached, and her mind was still a swirl of memories, some of which she wasn’t sure if they really happened or not. She could hear him getting dressed, and his weak, “bye,” as he exited the room. It actually brought her relief when he was gone. Leaning forward on the bed, Marissa broke out into sobs. It was true she had been envious of her sister, but this? Even to her it seemed like something above anything she would ever do to her sister, and yet here she was, naked in a bed she had woken up in next to her sister’s new love. He was right. They had betrayed Lizzie, and she would never forgive them. Why should she?

Sometime after he had left, she gathered her strength and stood. Her legs were weak and sore. She moved along the wall, leaning against it for support, grabbing on to furniture for support when she could. Her stomach was turning. Water was all she could think of. Stepping into the living room, she looked around the room. Images of being on the table flashed through her mind. The glass was still smudged from her body. She closed her eyes tightly for a moment before continuing to look around. ‘David’s apartment? Why did I bring him here? How did I even….get in? I don’t have a key. David. He must have….let us in, but that would mean he was here, or….at least he knew we were here. He let us stay here….hoping we would do what we did. No. That doesn’t make any sense.’ She continued along, holding on to whatever she could, until she reached the kitchen. Turning on the faucet, she leaned down drinking the running water, not even bothering to get a glass. Marissa wiped her mouth, looking into the living room once more. ‘If you keep your mouth shut Oli, Lizzie never has to know. David wasn’t here this morning. So maybe he doesn’t know what happened with us. Maybe….his plan. Wait.’ The memory slowly filtered through hazed mind. ‘He had a plan. He wanted me….to get you to the bar. We went, got drunk, and ended up here. One beer….no….he went to get us another beer. Two beers….wouldn’t make me….that drunk. I don’t feel….hung over.’ She rubbed her forehead. “What is wrong with me? This isn’t a hangover.” Her head felt like a weight, her heart was still racing, and she was covered in sweat. ‘This is….something else, but what?’ Her eyes stopped when she noticed the camera on the shelf. ‘A camera. Why would David have a camera there? That’s odd.’ Marissa knew David always had everything in its place. He was meticulous about everything always being clean and organized. The camera was just too out of place for it not to be noticed. ‘She followed the line of sight for where the camera was pointed, and her heart nearly stopped when she realized it was the glass table. “Fuck. Oli! We were….we were set up!”

She forgot how weak she was and let go of the sink, turning in a hurried effort, and fell to her knees clutching her head. “Oli! Ol….He’s gone. Damn it! He’s gone!”

The cab driver looked at the money and noticed right away that the guy had paid him way too much money. “You gotta be kidding me. Nobody ever tips that much.” He sat there, watching him make his way up the path. For a moment, he thought about taking the money and going but finally decided he couldn’t do that. Climbing from his cab, he made his way up the path calling to him. “Hey buddy! You made a mistake. I didn’t bring you that far,” he chuckled. “Buddy?” He stepped through the door and continued to call to him. When he found him on the floor, he reached for his cell and quickly called for help.

Lizzie watched as her little girl devoured pancake after pancake, her face slowly becoming sticky from the syrup. She was oblivious and happy. Lizzie wanted to keep it that way. Inside her heart had shattered, but Lucy didn’t deserve this kind of pain. ‘I’ll keep her safe from it. Nobody is ever gonna hurt her. I promise.’ The little girl giggled. “Eat mommy. Eat.”
“I’m not hungry sweetie.”
“But you gotta eat. Why did you make breakfast and then bring me here?” Lizzie had forgotten in her hasty exit about the food on the table. ‘Oh well. I can clean it up when I get home. I’ll have to change the locks too. Marissa has a key. I’m glad Oli and I never spent a night in that house. At least I don’t have those memories to deal with. Her boyfriend. He has to be told. I’ll call him later. I…..” Her cell ringing tore her from her thoughts. “Hello? Yes it is. Yes that’s my home. What? Is he…..Yeah….wait. No. I can’t. I just can’t alright! Just take care of him! I’ll call somebody for him.” She hung up and stared at her phone. ‘What the hell was Oli doing at my house? He was found on the floor passed out? He probably got drunk with Marissa and they…..well….I know what they did after that.’ Opening her phone she pressed a button and waited. “Hello Sir. Yes. Listen I need a huge favor of you. Oli has been rushed to the hospital, and he doesn’t have any family here. I know you’re just our boss, but could you go to the hospital? I’ve got Lucy, and my sister is….not an option right now. Thank you Sir. Thank you so much. No. No need to call me back. Bye.”

As she closed her phone, she looked up to see Lucy staring at her. Her eyes were wide, and she looked on the verge of tears. “Oli’s sick?”
“Yeah baby. He’s sick.”
“Let’s go see him. I can take him Ted.”
“No baby. He’ll be fine, and you don’t need to take him Ted. That’s really sweet though. Listen sweetie I don’t want you getting upset over this. Okay? Our boss is going to make sure he’s okay. Alright? You just try to think happy thoughts for Oli and finish your pancakes. How about later I take you to the zoo?” Though she smiled, her face still was one of concern. “Okay. I’ll think happy thoughts for Oli. He’s not such a bad man anymore. I like him. So I’ll think lots of happy thoughts for him. You too mommy?” Lizzie smiled. “Eat up. Then we’re off to the zoo.”

As faces began to swim into view Oli's heart sank. Not Lizzie. Not Lucy. Not even Marissa. It was the kindly old face of his boss, Mr Schuman, laced with concern. And a doctor, idly scanning a clipboard.

"How you feeling son?" Mr Shuman said, smiling sadly. He chuckled, rubbing one small hand over the other, and glanced down at the worn digits. "I think this little incident will be stretching the company health insurance" he said and then held up his hands in a peaceful motion to calm the young man. "Don't worry about it. Just concentrate on getting better" he added.

"You'll be fine to go once you've given a urine sample" the Doctor said over his shoulder. He, too, was a greying man. Tired and a little reluctant to take detailed action. "You had some sort of terrible allergic reaction to something you'd eaten or drunk. You've been out for three days. We think...." he checked the clipboard. "A date rape drug? Been out eating and drinking in a bar or at a party? Ever leave your drink unattended or let people buy you drinks?"

Oli said nothing. Simply coloured a little and was glad that Mr Schuman seemed as uncomfortable as he felt. It was difficult. He couldn't really remember that much about the night with Marissa. Only that it had happened....he pressed his fingers into his temples...

"Elizabeth?" he asked in a small voice, and the uncomfortable silence his boss provided in exchange told him more than enough. She hadn't come. She'd sent him instead. It was, Oli guessed, over between them.

He was discharged a little later and, finally released from the Hospital, passed on the offer of a lift and instead took to his feet. His legs were a little shaky, knees wobbly from lack of use, but he enjoyed the feel of just...walking. He arrived, a little later, at his apartment block and finally, key in the door, let himself in. The room was cold, the air a little stale from the time he'd been away. First the business trip where he had fallen in love with Elizabeth and then the bar and the hospital that had come from seducing her sister. He flopped down onto his couch and hung his head in his hands. And let out a low sob.

Elizabeth...Marissa...and then David....David? Had David been there? He tried as hard as he could but, blocked off, the thoughts would just not come.

Marissa had ended up somehow at her sister’s house. How she got there, she wasn’t sure. Nothing seemed to make sense. Her memories of that night, the camera, waking up next to Oli, it was all a blur that wouldn’t come into focus clearly. She sat on the couch wondering where her sister could possibly be. She stared down at the key in her hand. Yeah. The door was closed when she got there, but the neighbor had asked….about the man they took away. ‘It must have been….David. Lizzie must be….at the hospital with him.’ It was the only thing that made sense. The neighbor had mentioned a man getting out of a cab and being taken away in an ambulance. ‘No. That doesn’t make sense either. David wouldn’t be taking a cab. He loathes the very idea.’ She rubbed her pounding head trying to think and focus on not throwing up.

Looking up, she noticed the remote for the DVD player in the floor. Lizzie hates that. She always has the remote in a just few places, and the floor certainly wasn’t one of them. She had even taught Lucy not to ever leave it there. She leaned forward and picked it up, and all the blood rushed to her head. Suddenly she felt as if a drill were going through her temples. Groaning she leaned back, bringing her feet off the floor as she held her head. “Damn. I need….some aspirin.” As she placed the remote on the couch next to her, her fingers accidentally pressed play, and it was the sounds coming from the television that halted her in her tracks. Her already pale face seemed to lose even more color. It was her and Oli engaged in wild fucking. “Oh my,” she screamed covering her mouth. “What the hell is this? How did it….What the fuck?”

The door closed, startling her attention away from the display on the screen, and Lizzie rushed over turning it off. “Lucy, go to your room and close the door.”
“But mom….”
“Now Lucy.” The little girl looked at Marissa and offered her a shy wave before doing as her mother had told her to. Once her door closed, Lizzie advanced on Marissa quickly, like a wild animal. She grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her from the couch with ease. “Get out of my house. I never want to see you again.”
“Lizzie I don’t know….”
“Shut up! I don’t want to hear your excuses! Just get out, and never come back here! Do you understand me?” Marissa shook her head, pleading with her sister. “I don’t know what happened.”
“You never know. These things just happen with you. Don’t they? You’re a little slut who can’t keep her legs and mouth closed. You just had to take him from me. Why Marissa? Why? I was happy again. Wasn’t it enough that you got to see me suffer when things ended with David? No. You just had to take my new happiness away. You didn’t want me moving in with him. So you fucked things over for me. Literally! Well I’m not moving in with him! Like you, I never want to see him again! I don’t care that he’s in the hospital! He can stay…..”
“What? It’s him in the hospital?” Lizzie stopped from her rant, finally letting her sister go. “Yeah. He passed out in here. The cab driver called the ambulance. I got a phone call and called our boss. I don’t want to see him or you. So just get out.”
“Lizzie look at me! Do I look well?”
“No, but you know what? It’s not my problem. You’re not my problem. Oli is not my problem. My only concern is myself and my little girl, and you know what else?” She takes a deep breath. “I’m putting in for a transfer to another company. Mr. Schuman is opening another office in Washington, and I’m applying for a transfer there. I’ve already spoken to him about it. So just wait a little bit longer, and we’ll be gone. Then you and Oli can fuck each other all you want.” She grabs her shoulders once more and pulls her towards the door. “Get out,” she screams as she opens the door and pushes Marissa outside. Lizzie slams the door and locks it before sliding down it to the floor. Holding her head, Lizzie begins to softly cry.

Marissa stumbles back, away from the door. “Lizzie,” she whispers. “Something is wrong. This isn’t….right. Something is….wrong.” She looks over seeing the same kindly neighbor watching her. Marissa turned and headed across the street to her own home. The door was locked, but like Lizzie, she kept a key hidden outside. Her hands were clumsy as she unlocked the door. Entering inside she took a deep breath as she felt the comfort of her own home. “It was all filmed. The camera? It was there to film it all, but in David’s apartment? He had..to be there, but he wasn’t..in the footage. He didn’t film it. The camera..was sitting down. So where was he? He had to be there! Somewhere! Why can’t I..remember?”

David. It was slowly becoming clearer in his mind. David had been there. From the outset. He'd...been there to try and work things out....with Marissa but also....David. They'd had food and drink....but....not....too much. He frowned. What had happened?

Suddenly he had a flash of something. Marissa and David and himself in a taxi traveling back to David's apartment....

He stood, grabbing his coat, despite his throbbing head, and dashed out of the door.

He arrived at David's apartment and found the door unlocked. Carefully he slipped inside. He was a big guy, but after his anger management training he'd not fought anyone. And David, clearly, was up to a lot of messed up stuff. He hoped he wasn't there. He stepped into the hall and, through a doorway, caught sight of a coffee table. Glass and metal.

FLASH.

An image of Marissa, planted on her back, blonde hair splayed around her, screaming for his cock. His length hammering out of her pussy, tight and wet, and the two of them entwined in passion. But also, David, naked. Standing above her. Fucking her mouth roughly....

FLASH

He was back in the present, confused, head reeling, but also a little aroused at the memory of the intensity of the sex. He breathed deep, letting out a ragged breath. Oli stepped into the room and stood still, trying to get his bearings. He sighed. It was useless. He knew that there was something here. Some clue. Something to make sense of this whole fucking mess. Something that would rescue him. But he needed help. And there was only one person to ask.

He flipped out his phone, calling Marissa. "Hi Marissa I'm at David's. We've got to find what he did to us. Sort it out. You know, like me, that something happened last night that wasn't right. I feel hazy. Drugged or something. Get over here." He hung up before she could even reply. So panicked was he. His heart raced in his chest. Also, strangely, he felt a little giddy at the thought of seeing Marissa. Standing on the rug he couldn't help but remember the powerful draw of making her beg for his love. Making crazy, borderline illegal, love to her. He pushed the thought away but the semi-hardness in his shaft remained. He poked around, waiting for her to arrive and help search.

Across town David grinned as he dotted the Is in his name. He was now, as the lawyer slid the paper across the table and into his briefcase, the owner of Mr Shuman's office supply company. Especially the new Washington office. The kindly old man, already thinking about retiring, hadn't been able to refuse the overly generous offer he had made. Enough to retire somewhere nice and see the grandkids. Or whatever. David couldn't give a shit. All he cared about was the idea of drawing Lizzie closer into his net. He'd already booked a flight to Washington to go and set everything up. He couldn't wait.

Marissa hung up the phone and looked around her home for a moment. ‘Get your wits about you girl. You’ve got to get over there. Get a grip.’ She closed her eyes tightly while running her hand through her hair. Taking a deep breath, she fished her keys from the bowl by the door and headed towards her car. She still didn’t feel 100%, but she had to get to David’s. Opening her car door, she flashed a glance over to Lizzie’s. ‘Something is wrong Lizzie. I’m gonna find out. I’m gonna make this right for you.’ She climbed into the car, started it, and backed out to the main road.

It was a difficult drive, to say the least, but she finally arrived at David’s She didn’t even knock on the door. Marissa opened the door, her thoughts as focused as she could get them. Heading straight over to the mantle, she picked up the camera and showed it to him. “David filmed the whole thing, but he’s not in the footage. Not at all. He must have edited himself out. Wanna know how I know,” she asked lowering the camera and tilting her head at him. “I saw the fucking movie he made! Yeah, and what’s worse, I’m not the only one who saw it. I saw it at Lizzie’s house. That’s right Oli. That means Lizzie has seen it too. Explain why she didn’t come to the hospital? She told me you were there, and that she called her boss to go to you. Oh but it gets better. That’s not the only reason she called her boss. She put in for a transfer to the new Washington office. She’s leaving town with Lucy. Why the hell would David film us all fucking, but make sure he wasn’t in the shot? Tell me that much Oli. How in the hell did Lizzie get the fucking movie,” she yelled slamming his camera to the floor breaking it. “My life is ruined too! She called my boyfriend! He doesn’t want to see me again! She’s leaving you, my boyfriend is gone, and they’re both leaving town. I’ll never see Lucy again! What the fuck is going on Oli?!” Marissa sank down on the couch in front of the very table she had been ravaged on. Her eyes fell to it, and she placed her hands flat against it as the memory began to play out. She was more than a little aroused by it. Her breathing hitched as she looked up at him. “What did we do?”

“Yes. That’s right. That will be fine. Charge it to the card I already gave you. Two flights to Washington. Alright. Thank you.” Lizzie hung up the phone before entering into Lucy’s room. “Lucy, we need to talk. We’re moving again baby.”
“I know. I heard you on the phone.”
“Oh?” She nodded at her mother. “Why are you so mad at aunt Marissa?” Lizzie didn’t want to explain this. She shouldn’t have to explain such a thing to a child. “Don’t worry about that baby. We’re going to fly out and look for a place to live. We’ll only be gone for a couple of days. I have to check in with the office too. Then we’ll fly back here and tie up loose ends.”
“You mean Oli?” Lizzie looks away from her. “No baby. I mean like renting this house and our utilities have to be turned off here.”
“Oh. So is Oli coming too?”
“Don’t ever mention Oli again,” she tells her, her annoyance showing slightly. “He’s not a part of our lives anymore. He really is the bad man in the parking lot. Just trust mommy on that. Alright?” Lucy moves towards her dresser. “I guess I better pick out some clothes.” Lizzie smiled. “Here. Let me help you. We fly out in the morning. So we both have to get packed today.” She kisses her daughter on the head and helps her look through her clothes.

He could see her tremble as the fragments of camera scattered all over the wooden floor. As Marissa sank to the couch he watched. Realising, for the first time, that this had hit her hard too. Had destroyed the most important relationship she had as well. Both of them had lost Lizzie. She looked completely broken, her eyes cast down. "It'll be okay" he said, desperate, although in truth he had no idea how it would be alright. It was shit.

He dropped his eyes to hers...and then he saw it. A flash of orange plastic peaking out from the bottom of the couch. A pill bottle. He knelt, stooping down to his knees, and pulled it out. His fingers struggled to grasp it in the small gap, but he managed, finally, to latch onto it and pull it out. He held it close to his face, examining it. He had no idea how on earth you would pronounce it, but the description of the back was clear. This was some sort of cocktail of viagra and roofie. It would have made anyone horny and easy to control.

"Look at this" he said, holding it up to Marissa, and then paused. He realised, in that moment, that he was kneeling between her legs. His face level with her stomach and that soft curve of her body that led down to her sex. Even though she was fully clothed the setting, the pounding sensations of that night, evaporated her clothes in his mind. He knew the contours of that body. Had explored every inch of them. He gulped, blushing, between her slender legs. The stiffness in his groin was back. He shook his head a little, shaggy hair tussling about, and tried to banish the desires creeping in. Tried to right them off as the lingering effects of the pills. But shit, Marissa was attractive.

"Th...these would have been enough to send us crazy" he said, holding the pill bottle out to Marissa. "Do you remember eating anything at all that night? I mean, we were meant to be going to dinner to sort it all out but I only remember one beer....." He gulped. David. It had to be.

"We need to get to the airport. NOW" he said, standing up jerkily. "We need to talk to Lizzie. I can't lose her and I'm pretty sure you can't either. And, if this was David's plan, what's the betting she's walking blind right into his trap right now?!" He held out his hand to pull her up. "Can we take your car?" he asked, hoping suddenly that the semi-erection in his jeans was not obvious to the blonde sitting now directly in front of his crotch.

Oli was trying to be comforting. Marissa appreciated it, but his efforts were not enough. She still felt like she was coming apart at the seams. Lizzie and Lucy were slipping through her fingers.

Marissa watched as Oli sank down to the floor without warning. She narrowed her eyes, watching him. When he pulled the bottle, her gaze only became more curious. His eyes met hers’. In that moment of silence, she felt a pull to lean forward, to bring her body closer to his. ‘This isn’t right. This has already caused enough trouble.’ She had to fight the urge to reach out and touch him. The very thought of touching him had a calming, yet arousing, effect on her. As he spoke, she shifted her gaze to the bottle in his hands. “One beer.” Her eyes widened. “He drugged us and brought us here. The camera. He had it all set up. He set us up.’ Everything was clicking into place in her mind. David had done all of this to get Lizzie back.

She watched him rise talking about how they had to get to the airport. There was an urgency in his voice, and she felt anxious as well. “No. I can’t lose Lizzie or Lucy. I love them both, and I don’t want her hurt by him again.” His hand extended to her, and she nodded. “Yes. We can….” As she reached for his hand, her attention wandered to his crotch. He was standing so close, and that part of his body was directly before her. There was a stirring within her. Her heart skipped a beat. She could feel tingles gripping her between her legs. Looking up into his eyes, she nodded once more. “Yes. We could take my car, or….we could…..” She slowly reached for his leg, her hand resting on his thigh. “Stay here. David won’t be back for a long time. Lizzie won’t forgive us Oli. Even if, by some chance, she did forgive us, she would never trust us. We’ve already lost, and” she narrows her eyes looking at his crotch. “Tell me this doesn’t make you feel something other than the heartbreak you’ve felt ever since she didn’t come to you in the hospital. Tell me you don’t feel better right now. Tell me this doesn’t make your heart beat faster, your cock isn’t hardening, and you’re not thinking about Lizzie at this exact moment. Tell me Oli, or let me open your jeans and make us both feel so much better.”

Lizzie had called a taxi. She didn’t want to leave her car at the airport while they were gone. Lucy sat quietly in the seat as they rode towards the airport. Lizzie wrapped an arm around her daughter knowing she had a lot on her mind. “It’ll be alright baby. We’re going to make a new life in a new town. It will be fine baby. I promise,” she tried to reassure her kissing the top of her head. Lucy kept quiet.

When they reached the airport, Lucy sat in a chair while her mother paced back and forth waiting on them to call their flight. “No aunt Marissa anymore? No Oli?” Lizzie stopped and kneeled before her daughter. “Why mommy? What happened? Did they do something bad? Did they hurt you?” Lizzie did not want to tell her daughter the ugly details, but she knew Lucy would just keep asking. “Aunt Marissa and Oli both did something bad, and yes, it hurt me. So I’ve decided to get both of us far away from them. I don’t want them hurting me or you. So I’m keeping us safe.” Lucy hugged her mom tight. “Sorry you got hurt mommy. I can hug you and kiss you and make it all better.” Lizzie smiled. “Oh baby this hug is already making it better. Now for my kiss,” she tells her pulling back from her. “Right here,” she tapped her cheek with her finger. Lucy grinned and gave her mother a kiss. “So much better! A million times better! You’re all I need. Always.” The little girl giggled. “And a day.”
“Or two.”
“Now you’re pushing it mommy.” Lizzie grinned again and embraced her daughter once more.

Fuck.

Oli wanted to push her away. Wanted to have the moral certainty to be sure. To push her back and say "No, I'm sorry, I love your sister". Because he did. But, as Marissa's hand closed on his semi-erect shaft he faltered. His mouth dropped open a little bit and he fully hardened in her grip, He gasped, just a little, at the sensation of her fingers on his manhood. Visions of her naked form, of how good it felt to wrack her body with pleasure, swirled in his mind.

He gulped. Stepped forward and his hand found her pert little ass. Cupped it through her jeans.

"I can't tell you that. You're right" he said in a husky whisper, feeling her tug at his shaft. "Shit, Marissa. Drugs or not last night was amazing. I want to be balls deep in your tight little cunt for the rest of my life....but I love your sister. I adore her. She's....all up in my head and my heart. You are too....just....fuck...."

He pulled away, rubbing his forehead, his heart racing. "This is all so fucking complicated. So fucking difficult. But all I know right now is three things." He counted them on his fingers.

"I want to fuck you. Not just once, but for a long time. You and I have...something."
"I love your sister. I don't know what my feelings are for you, but I love her. I know I do.."
"We need to get your sister before she leaves or neither of us will be whole again".

"I think we need to get to the airport NOW Marissa. I think we sort out anything else later" he said, putting off the hard decision for now in his haste, "because you know as well as I do that we're coming apart at the stitches. Fraying and breaking up. I answered your question and now you answer mine. an you look me in the eye and tell me you can let your sister and niece walk out of your life? If you can't, then we need to get to the car RIGHT NOW!"

She had reveled inside at his words. He was as drawn to her as she was to him. Everything would have been fine had Oli just stopped there and allowed himself to give in. At least that was her first thought. He had a point. He had a lot of them really. She knew it. That only made it harder to say what she did next. “Oli, I….can’t let my sister leave. I love her. I’ve done a lot of bad things in my life, and she’s always been the one to pick me up, forgive me, and still love me. For me to even do this to her, makes me feel even worse than I already did. I can’t believe I’m even thinking about wanting what she has. For to me to touch you, to want you, is so wrong. Is this how I repay her? Then there’s Lucy to think about. I love that little girl more than my own life. How could do this to them? No,” she declares, rising to her feet. “I won’t do this to them. They deserve better, and I’m going to give it to them. We’re going to give it to them. I won’t deny there’s something between us. Like you said, drugs or no drugs I want to fuck you. I want you to fill all my holes until I’m sick of you, but I want my sister happy more. I want Lucy happy more. This is complicated. Love is complicated. Life is complicated.” She smiled at him and reached to take his hand. “Now. Come on. Let’s go get my sister and niece.”

They announced Lizzie’s flight, and she gathered up Lucy and her things. “Come on baby. That’s us. We’re almost out of here.” Lucy cheered, happy to be spending the time with her mother. She didn’t want her mother to be sad, and when she talked about Oli and aunt Marissa, it was clear how she felt. “We’re going on a trip,” she chanted over and over as Lizzie held her hand with her carry on over her shoulder. She already had the tickets out and handed them to the smartly dressed woman. “Thank you ma’am, and enjoy your flight.” Lizzie nodded leading her still chanting child into the plane. “Can I sit by the window?”
“Well that depends on where your seat is sweetie. Come on.” With the help of a flight attendant, they were shown their seats. As luck would have it, Lucy was seated next to the window. “Look mommy. Wave to the airport. Bye people!” Lizzie smiled kissing her daughter’s head. “Baby they can’t hear you.”
“I know. I’m just being nice.” The airport already seemed smaller. Soon Lizzie hoped the whole town would seem small as it was put behind them. The town wasn’t the only thing she wanted put behind them. Oli and Marissa had made their choices, and now she left to live with them. It was a life they would have to carry on though without her and Lucy. “When do we take off?”
“Soon sweetie. Soon.”

"Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit" Oli chanted, watching the Delta Airways flight pull off the runway from the window. People were staring at them, pressed up against the glass and panting from running in, but he didn't care. It was too late. Too fucking late.

-----

"Hello?" said a pretty redheaded woman, holding a sign with Lizzie's name on it at the airport checkout.

She shook hands with Lizzie and handed Lucy a small plush rabbit to cuddle. "Our new boss sent me" she said with a smile. "Mr Tenner has restructured the company completely. We've...moved the company to the North-West. Closed down the Washington Office completely. I'm here with plane tickets to take you out to Seattle and get you settled in. Flat and daycare are all sorted out and paid for." She smiled wider. "Mr Tenner is such a sweet guy".

She picked up Tessa's cases and nodded towards the plane. "All you have to do is get up on Monday morning and be in the office for 8am sharp to meet Mr Tenner" she said.

----

"Seattle?!" Oli practically screamed down the phone at his old boss. The company had been shut down overnight. He was unemployed. They all were. Apart from Lizzie who, apparently, was en route to Seattle for her new job.

He sat in front of his laptop, holding his phone, and tried to decide what to do. He had to chase after her, but his bank balance wouldn't support a flight. No. They'd have to drive. He frowned. They? Was that even a good idea? He and Marissa had parted ways at the airport after they failed to stop Lizzie, and he hadn't seen her all Sunday. Now, Monday morning, he chewed his lip. To tell her or just go alone....

He found himself, some dark part of him, wanting her. Needing her.

He dialed. "Hey, Marissa" he said in a heavy voice. "They've moved across the country. The company has been restructured. I....I'm driving out there. I have to. Do...do you want to come?"

“Seattle? A flat and daycare already provided? Well Mr. Tenner indeed does sound like a sweet guy, but I didn’t pack anything from my home. I do hope he’s making arrangements for all of that as well. If not, then I’ll have to speak with him about that. I left almost everything behind. This was only going to be a weekend trip, and frankly I don’t want to part with my belongings.” Lizzie was taken by surprise by this change of events, but she was go with it. She looked down giving Lucy a smile as she tilted her head. “Looks like our plans are changing.” She grinned back up at her. “An adventure.” Lizzie couldn’t argue with her logic. It was most certainly going to be an adventure.

“That’s certainly not all I have to do,” she laughed. “Oh I don’t mean anything rude by that. It’s just that a move is a big thing by itself. I’m moving clear across country. That’s another thing. I do thank you though for all your help.” She shakes the lady’s hand. “Thanks for the bunny too. I’m gonna call him…..Sam.” Lizzie holds back her laughter, smiling at the lady. “Don’t ask. She gives her stuffed animals strange names. Again, thank you.” Her gaze falls back to Lucy. “Alright sweetie. Are you ready for this?”
“Yeah mommy. I’m ready. Are you?”
“Ready or not, here we go.”

The flight was uneventful, but the airport terminal was bustling with activity. It was far more crowded than anything Lizzie could have been prepared for. She squeezed her daughter's hand. "Stay close Lucy. I don't want to lose you in a place like this. I need to find a place to rent a car in here so I can get to the flat Mr. Tenner has provided for us." She had put all the information the redheaded lady had given her in her bag. Finding the flat would prove an adventure in and of itself. This was a strange city. A strange, large city to be more specific. She kept a firm grip on her daughter's hand and her carry on held in her other hand as she read the signs. "I'll find the car rental terminal first, and then we'll go back for our bags. I'm gonna need you to hold on tight to me though. I can't hold your hand and carry the bags too. Okay?"
"Okay mommy. I can do that. I can carry my bag too. I'm a big girl."
"I know you are sweetie. Alright. You can carry your bag, and I'll carry mine. You can walk right in front of me. That way I can see you at all times. Okay?"
"Okay mommy. You hear that Sam? We gotta walk right in front of mommy. So now going down any holes. Okay?" The reference to the kid movie made Lizzie smile. "Yeah. No going down any holes. This place is a wonderland all by itself."

The phone rang, and Marissa hesitated. “Hello. Restructured? What does this mean? Are you out of job now? What’s going to happen to Lizzie?” She shook her head. “Of course I want to come. I want to find out what’s happening with my sister. Across the country? I can’t believe she just up and moved like that. Give me half an hour to pack. Pick me up at my place, and we’ll go. Oli, thanks.” She hung up the phone and leapt from the couch heading to her bedroom to pack. She was glad Oli gave her the option to go. Marissa was already worried about her sister, and when they had arrived too late to stop her, it had broken her heart. Now she would still have a chance to make some kind of peace with her sister and put her worried mind to rest.

She would be ready, standing outside her house when Oli would arrive.

It was an amazing penthouse suite with an ocean view. You could almost hear the waves crashing on the harbor below. Leanne, the redhead, smiled as she showed them around the apartment.

"Mr Tenner was told you had had a run of bad luck back East" she said in a sympathetic voice. "So he wanted to pull out all the stops for you." She grinned. "I must say I'm a little jealous" she teased. "I think he really wants to keep you. He's been talking about you being his personal assistant. Not like a secretary, like a second-in-command type of thing." She led Lizzie through to the bedroom and revealed a huge walk-in wardrobe.

"Mr Tenner has one slightly odd element to him" she said, still in a calm and soothing voice. "He's a bit old fashioned about employee dress sense." She laughed at Lizzie's uncertainty. "Don't worry, he's not putting you in a ballgown or anything. Just..." she gestured to the rows of clothes "a dress rather than a skirt and blouse. Whatever you like from here. Something tasteful and not too showy. Its just his quirk." She shrugged. "I mean, he wouldn't be a tycoon without a little oddball would he?!"

As they returned to the lounge she smiled. "He'll send a car at 7am" Leanne said. "The nanny for Lucy will be here by 6.30".

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was one of the hottest days on the summer. The rain of the East Coast was starting to fade as Oli pushed the old nissan along the freeway. It would take days, he knew, but they were making good time. He'd picked up Marissa at her house and they'd headed straight out.

Now he was sweating in his shirt. Glancing over he couldn't help notice how good Marissa looked in her t-shirt. Her pert breasts were outlined against the thin material. He switched his eyes back to the road. God. This was going to be a long journey.

"So, uh, Marissa" he said. "Tell me something about yourself." They did have a long road ahead of them before nightfall.

As they walked through the penthouse, Lizzie was constantly in awe. Every tiny detail, from the crown molding to the exquisite marble flooring was breathtaking. “Wow,” she breathed. “He spared no expense. She followed the redhead into the walk in wardrobe, and her hand rested on her chest, clearly showing her shock. “You’ve got to be kidding me! All of this? He sent all of this?” The clothes seemed to go on for miles. All perfectly pressed, hanging neatly. Beneath them were rows of shoes, enough to make any woman content. She turned, facing the opposite wall from the clothes. There were shelves and drawers, and upon inspection, she found jewelry, scarves, and handbags. “He’s taken care of everything. This is like a dream.”

The redhead informed her about the car and the nanny. Lizzie was most uncomfortable with the nanny, but without her sister, she had no choice now. “Alright. Again, thank you so much.” She shook her hand and watched her depart before turning to Lucy. “So? What do we think?”
“We think it’s too big,” she said folding her arms. “Too big? Lucy this place is great. There’s plenty of room for you and all your stuffed animals. There’s even a pool on site. I can teach you how to swim.”
“I don’t want a nanny.” Lizzie sighs and glances around the room. “Sweetie, I don’t have a choice. It’s either we allow the nanny to come in, or I have to put you in daycare.”
“You could bring aunt Marissa here. We got a big place.” She kneels down to eye level with her. “I told you aunt Marissa wasn’t going to be a part of our lives anymore. She and Oli are bad people, and I don’t want you getting hurt.”
“What if the nanny is bad?”
“Then..I’ll..talk to Mr. Tenner about her, and we’ll get you a new one. We’ll even interview the new one together.” Lucy shook her head. “So I gotta get hurt first before you meet my nanny?” Lizzie paused a moment and smiled. “No. I’ll meet your nanny in the morning before I go to work. Okay?” Lucy still frowned. “I miss home.”
“You are home baby.”
“No mommy. This isn’t home.” Lizzie opens her arms, and Lucy walks into her embrace.

She sat lost in thought, looking out the window. Marissa wondered what Lizzie was doing right now and if Lucy was okay? She questioned how they were going to make this up to her and how they were going to get her to listen to them. Lizzie had been hurt, and Marissa wouldn’t blame her for not wanting to hear a single word they said. Still, Marissa was going to try. She wasn’t going this far just to have her shut her out and lose her and Lucy.

Oli’s voice broke her from her train of thoughts. “Something about myself? Alright. You mean aside from the obvious. Right?” She shifted in her seat, so she was facing him slightly. Her left knee was now bent and resting on the seat. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her right ear. “I wasn’t the smart one or the pretty one. Lizzie was. I made terrible choice, and I hurt the people around me. Men didn’t trust me, and I didn’t trust them. I’ve bounce around from one relationship to the next. The sex is always great. Why shouldn’t it be? I love sex. I love everything about it. From the feel of a man’s hot, naked, sweaty body pressed against mine, to the feel of his cock and as he fucks my mouth. There isn’t one aspect of it I don’t like. That has been the problem though. I like it so much that one man has never been enough. There’s something about a man finding out that a woman is fucking other men while they’re dating. Sometimes it was their friends. Once or twice it was their dad. Then there was that one time I was caught in bed with the guy’s sister.” She shakes her head. “I’m never satisfied. Then I met Richard. He’s my….was my boyfriend. Lizzie spilled the beans about the sex tape. So he’s done with me. I guess I fucked up again. Not a surprise really.” Her gaze fell to the seat. “Want to hear a surprise? I called David. I’ve known where he was this whole time. I didn’t like you, and I wanted you out of her life. So I called him. He’s been telling me how much he’s changed and wants Lizzie back. I should have known better. I just don’t get how he benefited from this. Sure he broke you two up, but Lizzie left town. She didn’t run to him. She just left town for her job. If she had left with him, I could see it, but this? It doesn’t make any sense.” She reaches down for the bottle of water she had in the cup holder. After taking several gulps, she puts the cap back on and rubs the bottle against her face. Slowly she moves it down to her neck and groans at how wonderful it feels. “Once all this settled, I’m jumping naked into a swimming pool. You know if the hotel we stop at tonight has a pool in it, I might just do it there,” she giggles. “Anything to cool off. Might even help relieve some of this tension to go for a late night swim. Do you know how to swim Oli? Can you keep your head above water?”

The car was there at seven am, prompt, as ordered. The nanny, a nice middle-aged woman called Suzy, had turned up a bit before, all smiles and reassuring attitude. She seemed to have been specifically picked to be as reassuring as possible to Lizzie. As if Mr Tenner knew that she would be nervous about her knew appointment.

The car, waiting for her after she said her goodbyes, was a posh BMW, sweeping her down through the main streets and into the gleaming business district. The company central office was huge, an enormous tower block, and Lizzie was ushered up to the top floor of the building. There, apart from Leanne, was no-one else. There were only two rooms - an outer office with a secretary's desk where it was clear Lizzie would be working, with a small ensuite off the side, and an inner office through the ornate glass doors. Everything was minimalist and stylish - windows on all sides instead of walls, sheer glass offering amazing views. All the furniture was clear too, clear plastic table and chairs. Only two chairs, one on each side of the desk, where sat a phone and a laptop. Apart from that the room was bare.

"Just sit here and wait for a minute" Leanne smiled, "I'll go and let Mr Tenner know you are here. He's just coming out of a meeting downstairs".

Sure enough, after she left, the doors behind Lizzie opened a moment or two later and there stood, looking groomed to perfection, David. He smiled. "Lizzie" he said "so nice to see you again. I'm, at least in this company, David Tenner!"

**************************************************************************************

Oli watched her cock her legs up on the seat. She really was an odd mixture of spiky self-determination and vulnerability. She was, with that dirty blonde hair and petite frame, so different to her dark and curvy sister. He bit his lip. He let her talk, shooting sympathetic glances at her out of the corner of his eye as he drove and she spoke. He'd guessed she had called David - the two had seemed thick and thieves earlier - but now he just couldn't bring himself to be angry. David had taken her, chewed her up, and spat her out. Just as he had with Oli, but worse perhaps. He had willfully used Marissa, safe in the knowledge she was messed up. "I'm not judging" was all he said to her revelations about her sex life "you seem like a nice person underneath it all".

As she played with the bottle though, the tension swept back in. He couldn't drag his eyes from the way the plastic travelled over her neck and face, leaving little rivulets of water on her pale skin. The groan brought back some difficult memories. All that talk about sweaty naked bodies. His throat felt dry and he pried his eyes away, watched the dusty empty road before them.

"It is hot" he said a little lamely, trying to diffuse the situation, "But the hotel might not like you getting too naked in front of other guests. It won't matter if I can swim or not - you'll be getting pulled out by security before that...."

He trailed away, his eyes sweeping inadvertently over her body again. God. He remembered exactly how good she looked naked. He coughed a little, awkward now, and shifted in his seat, a semi-erection brewing in his jeans. He hoped the hotel wasn't too far away now. He'd need to lock himself in the bathroom and take care of that soon.

The nanny had managed to win over Lucy, and for Lizzie, that was a big plus. She seemed like someone Lizzie would have hired for her if she handpicked her ahead of time herself. It was amazing how Mr. Tenner seemed to know exactly what she would be looking for in someone to care for her child. Lucy had barely looked away from the nanny long enough to tell her mother good-bye.

Lizzie couldn’t wipe the smile off her face as she sat in the back of the car Mr. Tenner had sent for her. ‘He clearly has exquisite taste,’ she thought. ‘He cares about his employees. This is looking more and more like a better change for all of us.’ She nodded to her affirmations as she looked out at the busy city. City life was going to be different and take some time to adjust to, but it would be worth it considering what she had left behind. For a moment she thought about Marissa. She had just left her sister. They packed their bags and left everything. Then thoughts of Oli came to her. Her mood turned even more somber. She could feel the tears working their way into her eyes. She blinked them back and took a deep breath. ‘He fucked my sister. Why did he videotape it, and why would he leave it where I could find it?’ It was the only explanation she could think of. Oli was far kinkier that she thought, and he wanted something to remember that night by. So he must have taped the entire thing. The fact that it was slide into her mail slot confused her. ‘Maybe he felt guilty, but my child, Lucy, she could have seen that. How dare he do that.’ That thought alone angered her just as much, if not more, than the betrayal these two had put her through.

The car came to a stop, and Lizzie pushed the thoughts of the two of them from her mind. It was time to go to work. Leanna lead her through the well decorated space. Lizzie admired everything she took in. “Alright. Thank you Leanna,” she acknowledged before the woman disappeared. Lizzie sank down, but it didn’t take long before the doors opened once more. She assumed Leanna had forgotten something. She had a smile on her face that quickly vanished when she heard his voice. It sliced through the air and ignited an instant fear within her. With one word, all her past insecurities, the terror she had fought to get away from and put behind her came barreling back to her. His voice was melodic and deep. A soothing, yet foreboding air about him as he spoke. She leapt to her feet, her hand covering her mouth. “David,” she whispered. “David.” A bit louder. “Wh-What are you doing…..” She didn’t even need to finish. “You’re….Mr. Tenner.” She shook her head. “No. I quit. I’m leaving. I am not doing this again David. I can’t.” There was no holding back her tears this time. “No! I won’t do this again! I’m taking Lucy and flying home right now!” She started towards the door only to stop as his frame was blocking her. “No David. Please,” she pleaded. “Let me go. Let us go.”

She smiled, a laugh escaping her lips. “Yeah. I guess you’re right. I could swim in my….unmentionables I guess. I didn’t exactly pack a swimsuit. I guess you’re gonna go to the bed and try to get some sleep. You should you know. We’ve still got a long way to go.” Marissa glanced at him before looking back out at the road before them.

Marissa shifted once more in the car, and unbuttoned the top button of her shirt as she leaned out of the window. The wind rushed over her face, blowing her long hair back. She closed her eyes enjoying the cool. “I hate the south,” she yelled. “You gotta walk fast just to catch a breeze. I wonder..what Seattle is like. I hope she’s okay.” She leaned back inside the car, her appearance a bit more erractic. “That felt great. I’ll bet the cool water from the pool will feel even better.” She leaned closer to Oli, checking her hair in the mirror. With a laugh she told him, “I look like I’ve been fucked hard.” The words came from her lips before she even thought about them. Her cheeks blushed as she slowly turned to look at him. There was a pause. Marissa thought she should say something, but what could she say really?

As she moved back to her seat, she frantically tried to think of something to talk about. “Lizzie is good at her job. That’s probably why this new owner kept her. He knows a good worker when he hears about one. Did you old boss, what’s his name, tell him about her? What do you know about this guy? What did your old boss say about him and selling the company?”

David stayed back from her, holding his hands out in peace, not wanting to alarm her. "Lizzie" he said in a calm voice. "Lizzie". "Look, I'm sorry I dragged you here under false names. But my intention really is to offer you a job. Offer you and Lucy a better life. I'm not trying to pull anything sinister - I just knew this was the only way to get you here."

Her shaking head was telling him no, but he kept on going. Kept on spinning the web for her to tangle in. "Lizzie, I'm sorry. So sorry for everything that I've put you through. I want to make it up to you and, honestly, it sounds crap but the only way I know how to do that is through money. Its the only thing I've ever been good at sorting out. So let me do this for you. You'll be earning double what you did before. No rent to pay. No childcare to cover. I've got all that. Yes, it means working directly with me, but I can respect your boundaries. I'm afraid an executive assistant is the only way I could justify the perks I'm giving you to the rest of the company."

He smiled, that disarming smile, and waited until she looked away to check out her luscious body. God. He couldn't wait to have her bent over that glass desk. But David wanted to wait. Needed to wait. She needed to fall back under his spell.

"What do you say Lizzie?" he said, smiling again, "isn't it worth at least giving it the old college try?!"

xxxxx

"I am pretty tired" Oli admitted, shifting his grip on the steering wheel. And pretty horny for you his brain supplied unhelpfully. Thankfully Marissa seemed to have missed his erection in his jeans. He moved a little in his seat but the stiffness remained.

She was looking out the window, hair rushing around her face in the breeze. She looked gorgeous, he had to admit, in more peaceful moments like these, and he wondered what Marissa might have been like without her infatuation with David. Without her craving for hardcore sex. Would she be more like Lizzie or her own intriguing person?

When she laughed, however, talking about being fucked, and turned to him blushing he realised that half of her mystery and allure stemmed directly from that sex appeal.

He gulped. Then he decided. Enough. He was tired of avoiding the subject.

"I remember you looking like that" he said with a chuckle, eyes meeting hers for a moment. "You know, I'm sick of feeling guilty about it. We were drugged and out of our minds. Not our fault." It felt good to say that, even if it was just to soothe his guilty conscience. "I've got to admit, Marissa, that you're the best lay I've ever had. Bar none."

Then he realised she'd already started a new conversation and his eyes widened. "I......" he said, voice trailing, desperately shifting his eyes back and forth on the tarmac. "I dont know anything about him. My old boss just said the company was sold to some guy in Seattle".

“College….try,” she asked, her voice shaky. “Is that what you did….with our marriage David? Did you give it the old college try, before you started sleeping with that whore? Was it the old college try to get me off your back when you beat me?” Her head was still shaking as she turned and headed away from him. Her fingers running through her hair. Lizzie knew she didn’t have any money. There was no way she could take Lucy and head back home. She was stranded her, at his mercy. ‘I have to work some to save the money to be able to go back home. There’s nothing I can do. I don’t have a choice.’

She held both her hands in front of her body, one hand holding the other as it was in a fist, when she turned around to face him once more. “Al-Alright David, but only because I don’t have a choice. As soon as I have enough money saved, I’m taking Lucky and going back home. So don’t think this is permenant, and don’t you dare darken my doorway at home. You will only see me at work. The first time you come to my home, I will take Lucy right then and there and leave. To hell with the money. I’ll do whatever I have to get her home. Whatever. That. Is. Do you hear me? You don’t lay a finger on me. If I so much as think you’re wanting to, I’m gone. You may have everyone believing you’re this sweet, nice, caring man, but David I still the truth. It’s in your eyes. You can’t hide it from me. You haven’t changed a bit. You would love to hit me right now. I’ll bet the urge is there to throw me down on the couch and…..” She stopped, unable to finish her thought. “But that’s not gonna happen David. We are divorced, and the reason why is still there. So no David. You are Mr. Tenner, and I am Ms. Elders. So,” she began as she straightened her posture, still clutching her hands together. “Do you need anything else Mr. Tenner?”

Even though she had asked him about Lizzie’s new boss, Marissa hadn’t missed what he had said before. She bite her bottom lip as he spoke of him and the little information that he had on. “Yeah,” she sighed, after she let her lip fall from the grasp of her teeth.

She turned her head towards him, and let her gaze fall along his body slowly. Oli was handsome. There was no doubt about that, and as she looked at him, she remembered that night. Every curve of his muscles, the way they felt against her skin, how he took her, the way her made her feel, it all came back to her. As she returned to his face, she spoke. “No. We didn’t do anything wrong. We were drugged Oli. That was out of our control. David did that to us. I didn’t drug you, and you didn’t drug me. We acted because of that, and it was….amazing. No one has ever made me feel that way before. You made me feel..the way no other man has before. I can still you Oli, your body, in my mind. Hell I can still feel you.” Her own words, the memories, already had her wet. “I know it’s wrong, but I think back to it. It’s so easy to do when I look at you.” Unable to keep it to herself, she shifted in the seat once again, facing his direction, moving towards him. Her hand rested on his arm while her other arm draped over the seat behind him. She was beside him now, close. “Oli? I want you. If things don’t work out when get there, I want you. I mean all of this may go to shit anyway. Lizzie might say no, push us away, and then we could end up in bed together only to find out it was only good because of the drugs. Then everybody is alone. I mean seriously it could have been the drugs that are making us thinking it was so great. Our minds were already clouded. We were doing things we wouldn’t have normally done. So why wouldn’t our mind blur how good it really was? We wouldn’t know just how good, just how….intense….it was….unless we….fucked….again….without any….drugs, but I know that’s not going to happen. Right? I mean we can’t. Even though you and Lizzie technically aren’t together right now….I’m sorry,” she said, seeming to shift gears in mid thought. She gave his arm a squeeze and moved away from him back to her place on the front seat. “At least….we talked about it. Now it doesn’t have to be….the elephant in the room….or car….as the case may be.”

Back
Top Bottom