Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Ordinary (Reydan & Andnich123)

She was pulling him up. It was an odd sensation, like floating, as her gentle hands guided him up the curves of her body. She was frantic with her grip, her body shaking beneath him, and her face flushed. It was like Lizzie was a woman burning up with need. He would have been concerned except, deep down, he knew he must look the same. After so long, so many lingering looks and anxious gazes, so many whispered words and almost moments, they were coming together.

"You have no idea how much I want you Lizzie" he said softly, their lips pressing together, their tongues tangling in a sensual dance. Her lips were sweet, a taste enhanced by her own nectar smeared on his lips, and he devoured her breathlessly, his hands tangling in her dark hair. Her legs parted, her hands landing on his ass, and she begged him to take her.

And Oli obliged.

She was tight, wet but tight, and he gasped at the sensation as he pushed into her. His knees dug into the bed as he inched himself into her pussy. Their foreheads were pushed together, noses touching, and his eyes were locked with hers. He told himself that he was waiting for her to tell him to stop, to pull out if he was hurting her, but in reality he knew that he couldn't. Wouldn't be able to. He wanted her so badly. He kept sliding into Lizzie, his cock slowly but surely spreading her sex open, and their breathing mingled hot and gasping on their faces.

He bottomed out, finally, their hips resting on each other and he held her against him for a moment or two. Her hair was gossamer soft in his fingers, her breath fluttering against his face, and it took all his energy to mutter the words "I'll love you forever Elizabeth". Then, slowly but insistently, Oli levered a little out of her and slid back in. His rhythm was slow and caring as he began to fuck Lizzie Elders. As he began to make love to her.

Her mouth opened, gasping with him, as she felt him sinking into her body. Her fingertips pressed into the flesh of his ass, feeling his muscles contracting as he worked his body, forcing himself into her pussy. It had been so long since she felt a man’s touch, a man’s body so close to her own, inside her. It nearly felt like the first time again. His eyes were aflame with such a lust it reached down inside her setting her ablaze as well. She never looked away from him. She didn’t want to. Her need to cum, to feel him, grew with every inch, every movement of his body. She wanted to kiss him, but he was taking every ounce of her breath away as he slowly took her.

She felt his body flush against her own, and she knew she had consumed him. Her pussy held him tight. A bulge in her belly as he filled her, the quivering of her own muscles, and his ragged breath mixing with her own had Lizzie trembling. Those words. Those sweet, intense words had her captivated. She felt him move, sliding from her, only to fill her once more. He felt as if he had grown, and he filled her even more so. Her lips mouth opened wide once more as she began to moan with each thrust from his body. Her knees were nearly touching the bed. The sounds from the hall remained, growing ever louder, but doing nothing to hinder them. Some of the people even knocking on the door laughing as they passed by. Their actions would go ignored. The soft glow from the lights of the city barely filtered in the windo as a sheer, white curtain was closed. “Oli,” she cried out feeling every inch of him deep within her. She leaned her head back, but only for a moment as she groaned out loudly. The sound bounced from the walls, filling the room. Her eyes met his once more. Her clit was sensitive, feeling every movement, every touch of his body. “Slow Oli. Take your time,” she whispers to him. “ That’s right. Just like that.” Her breathing grows more jagged. “ Oh please,” she kisses his lips. “Don’t stop. Don’t ever stop making love to me. Don’t ever stop loving me. I want you,” The words a mere whisper as she pants. “ I love you Oliver Reynolds.”

"I'll never stop loving you Lizzie" he panted against her, their eyes locked together as he kissed her, "Never."

All his senses were jangling now, sounds and tastes and textures confused and shifting in his heightened arousal. Light and sound from the door and windows came as if from a million miles away, as if filtered through the vacuum of space. There was only Lizzie. Only her. She had become his world. He licked his dry lips before Lizzie caught them in a deep kiss again. He could feel every inch of her, hear not just every loving word but feel every gasp and moan, could see the breath rise and fall in her chest. She was a drug and he was, already, hopelessly addicted to her.

He let go of her hair, letting his fingers explore her body as it arched to meet him from the mattress. His cock shifted inside her, impossibly, achingly, hard, and he groaned, a low primal noise of animal affection and desire. He leaned in, caught one of her nipples in his lips as she shifted again, his stubbly beard scratching her chest as he did. His hands found her hips, one of his thumbs arching instinctively in to strum at her hot little clitoris. He began to fuck her harder, urged on by her gasps and her words, and very soon he could stand it no longer.

Oli came, deep inside the woman he loved and, before she could gasp out, clamped his mouth to hers in a deep, desperate, probing kiss. He felt his cum, hot and thick, coat the inside of her sex and his eyes rolled back at the sensation.

"L..li....zzeeeee" he managed, unable to even puzzle the noises that made her name together after such pleasure.

Never. The word hung heavy and fueled her desire for him. “Never,” she whispered feeling his fingers slip from her hair. Her head plunged deep into the pillow as her back arches thrusting her chest towards him. Oli never missed a second, a moment to shower her with more pleasure. His warm, soft lips took her nipple surprising Lizzie. “Yes Oli,” she managed to grunt out as he continued to grind into her. She could feel his pace quicken. His cock spearing into her, drawing loud gasps and groans from her with each sharp arch of his body. Her hands released his ass, and she grabbed at the sheets pulling them before finally wrapping her arms around his neck. Her clit a quivering mass beneath his manipulations. Lizzie knew it wouldn’t be long. There was no way she could hold out. She brought her hands up to his face, cradling him as she wanted him to see the sweet release deep in her eyes. She felt the rush of warmth inside as his cum coated her walls. Clamping down, massing him, milking his cock, her pussy was tighter than before. “Oli. I’m....cumming.” she told him as her face reddened contorting with pleasure. Her own sweet nectar spilling out around him down to the bed. His cock now seemed to slide in deeper, with more ease. Lizzie’s legs tightened around him, holding him. She kissed his lips once more as they both held each other in this perfect moment. She pulled him closer to her body, wanting to feel him resting against her.

As she began to regain control of her ragged breathing, she looked into face, caressing his cheek. “Sleep here with me. Like this. Naked. I want to feel your arms around me. Please.” She kissed the tip of his nose before covering his cheeks with her gentle kisses. "I love you Oli."

He wrapped his arms around her, unable to let her go. Unwilling to ever let her go. "I love you too Lizzie" he murmured, cupping her face as she kissed him. "I love you so much".

It had been a long time since Oli had slept next to a woman in bed. Woken up next to a woman in bed. He awoke slowly, delicious golden rays of sunlight curling in through the window. He sighed, burrowing deeper into the warmth of the covers, and felt Lizzie's naked form against him. He grinned, despite himself, and glanced over at the clock. It was a little before seven in the morning. Lots of time before they needed to get traveling.

He shifted the covers gently off them and watched as Lizzie, still asleep, curled against him for warmth. They had ended up spooning together, his right arm under her, holding her gently against him. Her peachy ass, a soft gentle curve of slightly tanned flesh pressed against his crotch. He was hard, his morning wood aching already at her touch, and he let out a low groan. Lightly, he traced the curve of her hip with his fingers.

He didn't know how Lizzie would react when she woke. Last night had been a whirlwind of passion, a deeply indulgent love affair. And it was love. He knew that now, looking down at the dark haired woman sleeping contentedly in his arms. He loved Lizzie. It hadn't been just sex last night. The emotions had been too raw. Too powerful to ignore. But how Lizzie would feel in the morning would be a different matter.

She fluttered awake in his arms, craning her head up sleepily to look up at his face, and he looked down into those eyes he adored. Thick dark lashes batted away the sleep as she looked up at him. His fingers locked with hers as his free hand trailed, lazily, down to tease the top of her sex with light fingertips.

"Good morning Lizzie" he said softly, affection clear in his face.

She hadn’t slept so soundly in such a long time. Lizzie had kept herself shut off the world in some ways, and it had taken a toll on her over the past few years. Last night Oli had helped her to let people in and to feel again. Her heart, her body had breathed a sigh of relief by the time they had made the ultimate declaration of their feelings for one another. It didn’t even feel like she was simply falling asleep in bed next to him. It felt like she was floating.

As the morning light came into the room, she felt his body next to her own. Turning her head slightly, she slowly opened her eyes letting him come into focus. It had not been a sweet, delicious dream. It was real. He was beside her, naked, as was she. The look on his face, the warmth in his eyes, it had all happened. They had made love, told each other they loved one another, and spent the night sleeping alongside each other. “Good morning, “she whispered to him with a warm smile. His fingertips were softly teasing her. She could feel his hard cock against her body. Lizzie rolled over to her back and reached up to touch his face. “About last night,” she began. “No regrets. I would do it again if given the chance. In fact,” she leaned up pressing her lips to his. Her kiss lingered for a while him as her hand reached to the back of his head, and her fingertips curled in his hair. Pulling him to her, she deepened the kiss. Lizzie wanted again, and she hoped she wasn’t reading any of his signals wrong.

Breaking the kiss, she rested her nose against his. “Please Oli. Say something. Do something. Let me know how you feel.”

His heart seemed to soar with her words. The warmth in her eyes, the soft smile that tugged at the corner of her lips, and her gentle touch in his hair, it all held such sweet promise. She didn't regret it. He grinned like a child, big and soppy, down at her.

"Honestly?" he said, their noses pressed together, "I love you. I know that's stupid. That we've only just met. But I do. I want you in my life, Lizzie, have done since that moment in the garden the first time." He stroked her dark hair, watching her soft eyes pour into his. "You are everything to me right now. I don't deserve you, but the way you stood up for me, the way you look after me....you make me feel twenty feet tall. You make me want to be a better person". He leaned him, lips soft on hers, tasting her gently. It was like an electric spark, a soft current, that traveled back and forth between them in that moment. He couldn't keep his hands off her, tracing the soft curves of her body in the gentle light of the morning.

"Lizzie" he purred "You want me to do something? I want to make passionate love to you right now. We've got an hour before we need to be up and getting ready to leave. I want to spend an hour with you." He reached down, holding his thumb and forefinger about an inch apart, and rested the thumb on her chest between the swell of her breasts. "I want us to be no more than this distance apart" he said, letting his thumb stroke her skin in small sweeps, "No more than we should be. I want you to know for an hour just how close you are to my heart."

“Oli,” she began looking up into the eyes of this sweet, kind, loving man. A thousand thoughts, a thousand feelings were running through her, and she couldn’t find the ability to articulate any of them. She took his hand and kissed the back of his fingers. Her warm lips pressed to his knuckles as her eyes filled with tears. They were tears of joy. This was a kind of happiness she never thought she would find. In fact, she had given up on it, thought it didn’t even exist, and now here she was, face to face with a man who was changing the way she had come to view the world.

“It’s not stupid,” she finally told him. “It’s….beautiful. It’s amazing. Here we are, two people with our pasts that have hurt us and haunted us, and yet somehow, against all odds we end up in the same town, at the same job, being sent on a business trip that ties into both our pasts. It’s many things Oli, but it isn’t stupid. It’s fate Oli. It’s love.”

She leaned up pressing her lips to his feeling the same electricity surge through her body that she had felt every single time his warm lips pressed to hers’. There was a magic to his kiss that she had not experienced before. There were so many emotions she felt with him that she had never experienced before, so many sensations, and all of it how she had always hoped love would be, but never felt it. Not even with David did she feel this way. In his arms, in his kiss, in this bed with him now, she could barely breathe. Time didn’t exist to her. She didn’t care if they only had an hour before they needed to be moving. Life would wait for this moment, for this day, for this man, for this love.

“An hour,” she questioned after she had broken the kiss. “That’s not nearly enough time. I want to make love with you Oli. I want you as close to me as I can get you. I want to feel your body. I want to taste your lips.” Her lips rested against his as she whispered to him. She took his hand in hers’ and placed it flat against her chest. “My heart beats for you Oli. You have made your way inside my mind, my heart, and into who I am. I love you Oli, and with everything I am I am begging you….please make love to me again.”

"Darling" he said softly, stroking her back with his hand, "I know an hour is nowhere near long enough. But how about I love you forever instead?" He didn't know what the return to Williamsville would bring, how her sister or her daughter would take to his presence in their lives, or how Lizzie would feel when the rush of emotions stirred up by this trip calmed and she was able to see things clearly.

The way she was speaking to him, between kisses, her arms wrapped around him... It was choking him up inside. His hand, her's gently pressed on top, was on her chest, her skin soft and warm beneath his touch. He could feel the breath move in her chest, her heart flutter and pound, and the soft swell of her breasts move against him.

"I don't want this to be a one off thing Lizzie. I don't want to mess you around. You're too important for that. I think I've loved you for a long time, longer than I've realized, and I need you to know that. I need you to know that, whatever comes when we move back home, we'll make it work. We'll sort it out."

He rolled over, settling on top of her, feeling her legs spread to accommodate him, and his hardness pressed to her. "I want you Lizzie" he said, with a wide grin, "I want to please you. I want to love you in a way you deserve".

He inched forward, his cock pressing apart her labia, and sinking into her core. She was wet and tight, his hands on her hips, and he leaned down to press his lips to hers as he began a slow, desperate, loving rhythm. Her breasts pressed up against his chest, his muscles aching as he began to make love to Lizzie. To the woman he adored.

He spoke. She knew there was so much truth behind his words. How Oli felt for her radiated from him. It was a consuming force that devoured the very air around her. She was only able to exist in his presence because she allowed those feelings to take her as well. It was easy to do so because she felt the same way. His words brought the memory of the gazebo back to her mind. The dance, his body so close to her own, and the sounds of the soft music that played that day. Reaching up she caressed his face as the words to that very song came back to her. "I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don’t be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years. I’ll love you for a thousand more.”

She moved with him, wanting him. “Just love me Oli. That’s all I want.”

She felt him push inside her, drawing a gasp as he slowly filled her. “Oli,” she breathed. “I love you.” He moved his body, taking her in a such tender way. There was no fucking happening in this room. This was making love at it’s truest, most simple, and completely form. Her hand still to his face, she groaned every time he would thrust into her. Her hips moved with him. In as much as they were joined, they moved together as well. Inside his eyes, his passion, his lust for her poured out. His touch was electric, steamy. She felt his body flush with her own, once more connecting them together. Her breasts against his chest, she leaned her head back crying out. It wasn’t pain. It was beyond sheer pleasure as well. It was content. It was being complete. That’s how Oli made her feel. Like she was whole again. It was a feeling she had not felt in such a long time. “I wanna cum with you Oli. I want us sharing the moment together. You have made me….so happy. When we return home, please, say it again. We will work through anything. Say you love me again.” So consumed by her own emotions, she presses her lips to his not giving him time to answer. Her hands gripped his arms now, feeling his muscles flex with his efforts. She was already so wet. The sounds of their bodies meeting, his kiss, his body, she was barreling towards her climax, knowing she would collapse around him once more. Breaking the kiss, her lips rest on his cheek as she closes her eyes tight. “Oli. Don’t….stop.”

They kissed as they moved, a strangely passionate rhythm, in the rumpled bed sheets. Elizabeth was all beauty in that moment, the soft morning light catching her in every artful movement. Oli could only watch her, amazed, as she professed a love for him that, in mirroring what he felt for her, was somehow real. He had thought it would be impossible. Impossible to fall in love with someone so quickly and, after all that, have them return the feeling.

When she arched back, crying out in pleasure, his lips found her throat. Chasing the racing pulse up and down her neck, his lips and teeth and beard scraping and scratching and caressing. Her words reverberatted through his psyche, like a million plucked strings, and he bit into his lip as the complexity of emotion threatened to overwhelm him.

He came, deep inside her, as she gasped out her command not to stop. It was sudden, like a dam bursting, and he flooded her waiting pussy with his cum, shuddering in her arms as he felt Lizzie spasm against him, her fingers tight on his biceps, as she too surrendered to pleasure.

"I love you" he groaned, voice deep and husky with release, and kissed her urgently.

He lay there, with her, letting their passion subside. Their breathing slowed, their pulses returning to normal, and he stroked her hair lovingly.

And started to chuckle. "How the hell was I lucky enough to meet you?!" he said, grinning like a lunatic, "How on earth would I ever last without you!"

As he stood, beginning the search for his clothes, he looked back at her, smiling but more serious now. "Lizzie" he said in an uncertain voice "I want you to know that I respect you as a mother. Know your first duty is always going to be to your little girl. But, for what its worth, here are my two cents. I want you to live with me. Both of you. Even Marissa if it helps you feel comfortable. But I want to make this work. Properly".

Their moment had come with all the intensity of the burning romance that had burst into flames between them. She wished they could lay there like this for the rest of the day, but she knew what Oli did as well. Watching him search for his clothes, they had to get dressed and get on their way back home. She admired his body when he wasn’t looking. His words still on her mind, she moved on the bed, sitting up.

She was about to tell him he wouldn’t have to last without her when he began to speak. “You’re serious. You’re really serious. You want me and Lucy to live with you?” She had no fears of living with him. The only fear she felt was the fact that every fiber in her body was screaming yes. “Oli I want that,” she said before she could catch herself. “Lucy will be happy. She’ll be happy because mommy is happy, and she’ll have someone else to love. Marissa doesn’t have to…..” Her face froze. “Lucy. Marissa. Oh my gosh,” she yelled jumping up, pushing him into the bathroom. “You. In here. I have to call them. Get dressed.

Lizzie dashed for the phone as the door closed. Her finger dialed frantically. “Hey. Good morning sweetheart. I’m sorry. I know. It was late when I got back to the room. I love you too. I can’t wait to see you. Yeah. Mommy is coming home today. Let me talk to aunt Marissa.” There was a pause. “Hey.”’
“What the hell happened to you last night? She was worried sick. I was worried sick. You better have one hell of an excuse for not calling, and I’m not buying that it was late when I got back shit either Lizzie.” She took a deep breath. “I was….with someone last night.”
“Yeah. That lame ass man you work with. So what’s that got to do with….Oh my gosh! You slept with him?”
“Well. Not at first.”
“Lizzie! I can’t believe….So you’re over David?” Lizzie looked towards the white curtains pulled closed over the window. “I have been over David for a very long time Marissa, and last night, I was happy.”
“So this jerk makes you happy huh?”
“Yeah. He does.”
“Don’t rush into anything. Don’t tell him you love or something stupid like that.” Another pause. “Ah shit. You already did didn’t you? Damn it Lizzie.”
“He wants me and Lucy to move in with him.”
“Lizzie. We’ll talk about that when you get back.” Marissa didn’t say goodbye. She didn’t let Lucy back on the phone either. She simply hung up. Lizzie knew this would not be an easy conversation when she got back. She grabbed her own clothes and began to get ready.

Back home, Marissa picks up her cell phone and makes a call. “Hey. It’s me. Everything is fine. You know what you’ve been asking me about right? Well, I’m ready to tell you, but you better not be an ass about it. Something has happened. If you want her, you better do something good, and don’t fuck it up this time David. You got something to write with. I’ll tell you her address so you can come try and win back your wife. Lizzie should give you another chance. After all, you’re Lucy’s father, and that little girl needs her father.”

Oli felt a sense of unease as they got off the plane and climbed into the cab. Even with Lizzie's hand linked in his, fingers lovingly entwined, he felt nervous. Not just about how Marissa might react. Or Lucy. Or about whether Lizzie might rethink her offer to move in with him. It was something else. Something strange. Like clouds gathering on a sunny day, or the tangy taste in the air when it was about to rain. Everything seemed pregnant with an unsettling ambiance. He gripped her hand tighter.

Marissa was waiting on the front lawn when they pulled up.

As was another man.

The black-haired man stood, smiling, at Lizzie as she stepped out of the cab. He seemed normal, a casual business suit and slightly messy black hair. He was about Oli's height but a little more built, and was wearing a pair of sunglasses that he pushed up onto his head to reveal sparkling blue eyes. When she faltered Oli was suddenly struck by who it must be. Was this David? Her abusive ex? Surely not. Surely her sister would have warned her. Kept him away. He kept, protectively, by Lizzie's side as the two moved up the path to meet David and Marissa. "Whatever you need me to do, I will do. Know that I love you" he whispered to her dark hair as she stood beside him. He hated seeing her like this. She seemed small.

xxxxxx

"That the guy?" David asked, behind expensive sunglasses, as the taxi reached the curb.

"Yep" said Marissa. She felt a little uneasy over working with David but, really, she knew in her heart that he was better for Lucy than some random guy.

David flicked his eyes to her. Ever since she had called him he had been working his ex-wife's sister, spinning her lie after lie until she was a somewhat willing accomplice. It was what he did best. Convince people he was normal. That he wasn't a bad human being, damaged and cruel inside. Already, seeing Lizzie with another man, his gut was churning in anger at this betrayal as he saw it. She was his, this little bitch, his.

"You know, if you were willing to go after the guy, seduce him, it would make this a lot easier" he whispered, still with a fixed smile directed at Lizzie. Marissa was still unsure about this part of the plan, but he'd been working on her for a while. "Come on, I mean, he looks decent enough. And, if he's a sappy as you tell me, I bet it'd be easy".

Whether she went for it or not David would have Lizzie back. He was sure of it.

"Lizzie" he said, hands stretched out in a peaceful gesture, "can we talk?"

Lizzie could feel something was off with Oli, but she was afraid to pry. ‘What if he’s changed his mind? What if he doesn’t feel the same? What if he doesn’t want Lucy and I to move in with him? I don’t want to hear that. No. I want to live in my fantasy world a little longer. The one where I’m warm in his love. If I say something, all of that come to an end.’ It was an immature way to think, but she wanted to hold on to his love and the feeling she had with him. So she simply held his hand and kept quiet.

As the car pulled up, she smiled at her sister. Marissa wasn’t waiting with some sort of weapon to hurt Oli. That was a good sign. Then she saw him. Climbing from the cab, she never took her eyes off him. Her heart was racing, but the feeling was the complete opposite from the night before with Oli. All the color drained from her face as she pushed the urge to cry deep down in her throat. All she could do was nod slowly as Oli gave her his words of support. She gripped his hand tight as they made their way up the path, David and Marissa looming closer with each step.

xxxxx

“Yeah? He doesn’t look half bad. Who knows. Maybe he knows how to really fuck a girl. That could be why she fucked him last night. Like I told you, if you want her, now is the time to get her. She’s letting him nail her. You better act fast, and don’t fuck this up this time David.” She spoke her words with almost a giggle. “Fuck her not the relationship. Okay? I’ll see if Oli is any good in bed. I’ll help you, but only for Lucy. She needs you, her daddy.” Marissa quieted as she saw her sister approaching.

Lizzie nods to David. “No. We can’t. We don’t have anything to talk about David. We did, but now we don’t. David this is Oli. Lucy and I will be moving in with him.” She pulls Oli’s hand close to her chest. “We’ve fallen in love, and I’m going to give our new relationship a chance, one is deserves. So no David. We can’t talk, and now I’m asking you as nicely as I can to please leave. I don’t want you around Lucy. I don’t want you here. Leave. Now. If you don’t, I’ll call the police. I’m sure they would love to hear about our past. Marissa and Oli here both know about it already. Please. Go.” Her words were strong and full of authority, but her tone reflected her nerves. The lack of eye contact she held as she stood before him contributed to her clear uneasy, fearful state. She waited, gripping Oli’s hand, with her eyes cast to the side.

“Lizzie, why don’t hear him out? I’m sure Oli can come with me and tell me about your trip. David deserves…..”
“David deserves nothing,” she snaps at her sister finally making eye contact with someone since she and Oli came to a stop in front of them. “He doesn’t deserve anything from me or Lucy. He lost that chance. He gave that up the night I caught him banging that tart in his office before he…..” Her eyes glare at him. “Get out of here. Now. You will not hurt me, or my child, in any way ever again. Do you hear me? Get out of here.”

David held up his hands, a peace gesture, although he was boiling with anger inside at the smug little bitch his ex-wife had turned out to be. "Alright Lizzie, I'll go for now, but remember I'm Lucy's Dad. I have rights. I've given Marissa my card. She knows how to reach me. Get in contact with me. Lets not get lawyers involved."

His card played, for now, he strode over to the taxi they had just vacated and took it downtown to his hotel. To wait.

xxx

Oli held Lizzie steady, guiding her across the doorway and into the house. "Why don't you go and say hi to Lucy, darling" he said softly, kissing her forehead, hoping some time with her daughter would steady her. He couldn't believe that David had simply turned up out of the blue like that, that he had known where she was, and that he had arrived making veiled threats. Still, he also couldn't quite match the besuited and suave guy on the lawn just now with the violent domestic abuser he really was.

As Lizzie left her turned to her sister. They were both leaning against the kitchen cabinets opposite each other and Oli studied Marissa. She was like her sister but lighter haired and more petite. She was standing there, arms folded across her pert little chest, eying him.

"Do you really think it was a good idea to tell that guy where Lizzie lives now?" he asked her hotly. He hadn't meant to stick his oar in, but he just couldn't understand why Marissa was doing this. Not approving of him he got, but putting her sister in danger like that? That was crazy.

Lizzie nods, in shock, as she makes her way into Lucy’s room. Lucy’s cry of, “MOMMY,” rang through the house. She scooped up her daughter letting a few tears fall. “Why are you crying mommy,” she asked wiping away the tears. “These are happy tears baby. I’m so happy to see you. I missed you so much. You’ve grown while I was away.” She shakes her head. “No way mommy. I’m still little.” Lizzie grins. Sitting down on Lucy’s bed with her daughter on her lap she knows she’ll have to talk to her about Oli and moving in with him, but for right now, this moment, it was about them, and she wasn’t going to let anything, even David, take this from her.

xxxxx

Marissa eyes like a prey in a trap. “I’d ask if you had fun, but I already know the answer to that one. I can’t blame my sister. You’re a hot piece of ass, but that’s exactly what you are. An ass." It appeared Marissa wasn't going to answer him question at all, but then she continued. "Yeah it was a good idea to tell him where to find her. After my sister told me about fucking you, I knew it was time to get David back into her life. They can make things work again. Lucy deserves her father, and my sister deserves a chance at being happy. Don’t you think? You? You’re just a passing fade. What she had with David, that’s real. They were married Oli. Get it? They belong together. They hit a rough patch, but they can work through it. They will,” she shrugs. “You’ve just got to get out of the way. Speaking of getting out of the way,” she says stepping closer to him. “Why don’t you and I go grab a bite to eat and let Lucy and her mom have some time together? Alone. I promise I don’t bite. Well. Unless that’s your thing. Maybe you can get to bang both sisters. I promise I’m the fun one,” she raises her eyebrows at him.

Oli narrowed his eyes at Marissa's words. He couldn't work her out. How could she be so utterly different from her sister? Even if she was being protective of her this was weird. Taking David's side. Warning him off. Flirting with him. What was going on?

"I don't know if that's any of your business, Marissa," he said a little hotly, flushing from the attention, "but you need to talk to your sister again. This isn't a passing fad. And even if it was, it would be better than an abusive ex-husband".

He leaned back on the kitchen counter, not sure what to make of her, and eyed Marissa carefully. She was attractive, there was no doubt. Blonde where her sister was dark, Marissa was boasted an impressive bust and a curvy little ass. But it was....cheap somehow. Whereas Lizzie was gorgeous and womanly Marissa just seemed like a slutty little girl. Bored and flirtatious - a dangerous mix. He knew he was eying her over, probably giving the wrong message by the way she preened beneath his gaze, and he frowned a little.

"M...maybe....maybe we should go and get that bite to eat" he said, smiling in a forced way, letting Marissa think she had the upper hand. "Just let me go and say goodbye to Lizzie".

He shifted into the other room, where the love of his life was sitting on her daughter's bed and stroking the little girl's hair. He tapped gently on the door frame. "Can I come in?" he asked softly, both to Lucy and to Lizzie at the same time. He wanted a chance to talk to them both and, stepping in, squatted in front of them so that he was at eye-level with the little girl.

"Your Mommy missed you a lot Lucy" he said with a smile, a little awkward around children from a lack of experience. "She talked about you all the time. Has she shown you what she got for you?" He tugged the small stuffed dinosaur from his pocket and handed it to Lucy, winking at Lizzie as he did. She hadn't had time, too tired from their night before, and he had spotted it and bought it for her.

"We need to talk about Marissa" Oli said softly to Lizzie and began to explain what her sister was talking about.

xxxxx

David texted Marissa to see how the plan was going. He was sitting in the sports bar a few streets away, ogling the waitress's ass as he tapped at his iphone.

"Get him to come to the Bar in a minute with you" he texted Marissa. David was bored of Marissa. She was a scheming little bitch who seemed to want to mess up her sister's life for some reason. Or maybe she was deluded enough to think he was a decent guy. Who knew. Still, she was a hot little bitch and David definitely wanted to get his cock into Marissa before getting Lizzie back underneath him. He fingered the beer bottle in front of him. David had a plan, a very clear plan, about how this meal would go. Something that both Marissa and Oli would end up regretting. For David always played to win and wiping these two out would mean nothing stood between him and his ex-wife.

Marissa watched him leave, the smile disappearing from her mouth the moment he was out of sight. “Jerk.” Her phone buzzed, and she pulled it from her pocket. She typed her response to him.
‘Chill your damn jets David. I’m getting him there. I just asked if he wanted to go for a bite. He’s saying goodbye to my sister now. The little airhead has no idea what’s coming.’

There was a certain malice to her expression as she typed the word ‘airhead’. Marissa loved her sister, of course, but there was a certain animosity she kept hidden quite well. It’s the kind that grows and festers when one has something the other wants but never mentions it. She had watched her sister for years, knowing she had something she desired but could never obtain. That something was David. Marissa had wanted him for herself from the moment she laid eyes on him, but he only had eyes for Elizabeth. She began to develop an almost hatred of her sister’s ability to have men swoon over her. Lizzie always played the sweet, innocent part, and men would fall at her feet. At least that’s how things appeared in Marissa’s eyes. She had ended up with David, and as much as she wanted him, Marissa allowed her heart to break a little every day. With every family get together, every holiday, every birthday, every single time they simply showed up in town for a visit, more of her heart simply ceased existing. Then one day she was there, telling her how horribly wrong things had gone. Marissa felt no sympathy for her sister. ‘Just because things got tough you ran. Well maybe if you had been a better wife he wouldn’t have cheated. If you had stayed home, you wouldn’t have been hit that night.’ Marissa had her own sick way of viewing things where David was concerned, and now she was shoving him down her throat. ‘You wanted him so bad. Now you’re gonna get him. Again.’

Xxxxx

Both girls looked up hearing the tapping on the door frame. “Yeah,” Lizzie answered beaming. Lucy watched him come in and sink down to her level. As he pulled the stuffed dinosaur from his pocket, her eyes lit up. “Oh he’s beautiful! I love him! Thanks mommy! I’ll call him Ted.” Lizzie gave her a curious look. “Ted? Ted the dinosaur? Why Ted sweetie?”
“Why not?”
“Well I’ve never heard of a dinosaur named Ted before. It’s a strange name for a dinosaur.”
“Just because you never heard of one, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Besides, strange things happen all the time. Doesn’t make them wrong or bad. It just makes them strange. They can still be good.”
“Yeah,” she tells her running her fingers through her hair. She looks to Oli. “They can still be good even if they are strange.”

She frowns as he begins to talk about Marissa. “Aunt Marissa called daddy,” Lucy tells them sliding from her mother’s lap as she heads to her shelf where all her stuffed animals are. “What,” her mother asks. “After you called, she called daddy. She doesn’t know I heard her, but I did. I wanted to ask if I could talk to him, but I wanted to ask you first. Can I talk to daddy when he comes back?” Lizzie slide forward on the bed, fear clear in her eyes as she took Oli’s hands. “Baby we’ll see. Okay?” She looks into Oli’s eyes. “My sister called him,” she whispers. “Why would she do that? Why would she tell him where I was? It doesn’t make any sense?”
“Mommy can we go get a hamburger? I’m hungry.” Lizzie smiled at her daughter. “Sure sweetie. Uh, do you mind if Oli comes along?” The little girl eyes him, still not sure what to make of him. “I just want you mommy. Please.”

"I don't like any of this" Oli said, unclear about just what Marissa was up to. Could she really be so blind about David? About what his appearing here, now, had done to her sister?

But he didn't want to cause more upset for Lucy or for Lizzie. They needed time together - clearly Lucy had missed her Mommy and, by the same clear signs, Lizzie was upset and needed the one person in the world who loved her unconditionally. Well, he thought with a little smile thinking back to their exploits in the hotel room, maybe the first of two people who felt that way. But what with David's turning up out of the blue, he really had no idea how Lucy would react to him. Maybe it was best to give the two girls some space.

"I'll call you" he urged "Go and spend time with Lucy". He winked at the small girl, hidden behind her Mom in shyness of him and added, "I think that Ted is a great name for a dinosaur. Really great. He's a pioneer!"

With that he kissed Lizzie on the head and, after making sure she was okay, moved back into the main room with Marissa.

"Ok" he said, warily, eying her over, "Lets get this over with".

xxxxxx

The Sports bar was crowded but, as Oli and Marissa arrived, they found that David was waiting for them in a booth in the shadowy corner. He stood, trying to come across as reasonable and as suave as possible. He shook hands with Oli as he arrived, trying to gauge the other guy's weakness from the handshake itself. Oli returned the grip, less used to such confrontation but willing to risk it all as far as Lizzie was concerned.

As Oli sat David kissed Marissa on the cheek letting, as Oli turned away, his hand slide over her ass just fleetingly. He knew how much she wanted him. Had always thought about banging her at some event even when married to Lizzie. Maybe slipping Marissa the sausage at one of those insufferably wholesome family BBQs or getting her to suck his dick during a dinner party evening at home. He'd even had to restrain himself from banging her when she'd been one of the bridesmaids at the wedding. He hadn't then, despite how juicy her ass had looked in her dress, because he'd been worried about what she might say to her sister. Thought her loyal. But now she was just putty in his hands and he enjoyed playing with her.

He let her slid into the bench next to Oli, smirked a little as the two realised that they were uncomfortably close, and pushed the beer bottles across the table. "I got you some drinks" he said with a winning smile, "as an apology. I think I handled this morning badly and I need to apologise to you. I would to Lizzie, but we all know she won't come here. Maybe with good reason". He was slick, very slick, he thought in a self-satisfied manner as he spoke to them both.

The beers were already spiked, a mixture of roofie and viagra that, he hoped, should make the pliant and horny as hell within half an hour at most. Then his plan would fall into place.

Lucy smiled as he gave her his approval of the name Ted. As he was leaving the room, she looks up at her mother. “He’s not the bad man from the parking lot anymore. Is he?” Lizzie smiled at her and looked in the empty door frame Oli had disappeared through. “No baby. He’s not. He’s something more.” The little girl looked at her mother with curiosity across her face. “What mommy?” Lizzie shifted slightly. She wanted to tell Lucy, but she wanted to tell her with Oli there. “Well. How about later tonight, or maybe even tomorrow night, you and I go out to dinner with Oli?”
“The place with the big playroom,” she asked her face lighting up. “Yeah. Of course. The place with the playroom. No other place would be as fun would it,” her mother asks her tickling the little girl. Lucy really was Lizzie’s lifeline, and right now, she needed her more than anything. When the entire world fell apart around her, it was Lucy that remained her bright spot, her reason for going on. Now she need that again.

Then there was Oli. A warmth in the middle of the night that she reached for, a love that she never expected, burning bright, glowing, lighting her world up. He was becoming a source of strength for her as well. She found in him, that she didn’t have to be the strong one all the time. It was okay to show weakness, to show fear because he would be strong and understanding to her, for her. There was no fear with being in love with him. She knew he would be there for her. This love was strong and solid. Unwavering from the likes of David, she knew it would remain. Her entire lifetime, every step she had taken, was only to lead her closer to him. Now she wanted him more than her next breath of air. This life she would create with him and Lucy was going to be perfect. She had no doubt of that. David was just a passing thought, and one that with Oli and Lucy, would stay in the past.

Xxxxx

Marissa told Oli where to go as they climbed into his car. Of course there wasn’t much conversation, but she expected as much. As they entered, she pointed out the table with David. Not wanting to give him a chance to protest, she took his arm and headed towards the table. She knew he was a strong man who could make a scene and stop her from taking him to the table. Marissa was counting on his being a gentlemen, a nice guy, to prevent him from doing that.

She watched the show of testosterone between the two as they shook hands. Rolling her eyes, she felt David’s kiss and touch. “Careful,” she mouthed to him. Marissa wanted David. It wasn’t much of a secret to him either she assumed. She would have let him fuck her right there on the table in the restaurant if he would have her. There were many times with other men she fantasied about them being him. Then again there was that one time where she actually caught sight of David and Lizzie fucking. They never knew she was there, and she watched until she saw David collapse on Lizzie after cumming hard. It was every curve of his muscles, how he fucked her with such abandon, his disregard for how much he was hurting her that all combined to arouse her. She had gone to the guest bedroom in their apartment and fucked her pussy with some random object she had found, coating it with her own cum.

Marissa knew she had to push those thoughts out of her mind right now. Business needed to be taken care of. If David wouldn’t fuck her, then perhaps Oli would do. She eyed the beer for only a moment before pressing it to her lips. Her gaze shifted over to Oli. “Bottoms up. Don’t tell me you’re a lightweight. You don’t want to be rude do you? David is offering this as an apology. He’s trying. Are you? I’m sure you would hate for Lizzie to find out how you pushed him away when he extended the hand of friendship to you.” With a smirk she took another drink before turning to David. Under the table, her hand ran along his thigh. “So. What are you hungry for?”

Oli took a swig of the beer and then another. He didn't like this. He needed the drink to get him through, to keep him steady. This seemed important. Sorting things out for Lizzie, maybe even sorting things out to the extent that David didn't need to come into contact with her again, was important.

Lizzie was important.

He watched Marissa slide into the seat next to him and swill down her beer in a few quick gulps. She seemed flushed, passionate or almost mad, her eyes shifting from him to David and back again. He took another swig, tried to ignore how uncomfortable she was making him, and studied the menu. "I don't know what I fancy" he said in a quiet voice, not realizing that her words were directed at the other man at the table.

xxx

David meanwhile, sat impassively as Marissa's hand traced his inner thigh. She was so pathetically easy. So stupidly easy to read. He wondered if that easy stupid nature was why he hadn't already fucked the bitch. It almost turned him off to see her swoon all over him. But she was his road to Lizzie so he smiled archly back at her and shifted under her attention, letting her think he liked it.

"Something hot and spicy" he said, winking at her.

xxx

They chatted about this and that, never really getting to anything serious, and if it hadn't been for the influence of the beer Oli would have left already. But it was clouding his judgement. He needed to stay and sort this out for Lizzie. So he stayed, and drank, and stayed.

By the time the food arrived Oli was starting to feel the heat. For some reason the beer was fogging him up more than usual. More even than that bar in Chicago before he had made love to Lizzie....

...And David had insisted on going to the bar and getting the second bottles himself. Nice man. Marissa also seemed to be feeling it, squirming a little and flushing red.

xxx

David smiled as he sank into the chair and looked over at Oli. The man was sweating, shifting in his seat, and looked hazed. Marissa too seemed to be overheated, awkward and uncomfortable. He had laced the drinks at the bar. Would have laced the food if he could. But this would be enough. The cocktail of roofie and potency drugs seemed to be having an effect. Oli was shifting in his jeans as if they were too tight and he could almost smell Marissa's arousal from where he sat. Gently, carefully, he took her hand on his thigh and placed in on his crotch. Then, with equal care so as not to be seen by Oli, he took the second hand and placed it on the other man's swollen erection. He saw the man almost shoot out of his skin. And definitely saw Marissa squirm at the double contact.

He leaned in, letting the music in the bar mask his voice to all but the three of them, and whispered "Have you ever been fucked by two men at the same time Marissa?"

As the evening went on, Marissa knew something wasn’t quite right. She didn’t drink that much, but she knew one beer shouldn’t make her feel this way. The room seemed to blur, to nearly stop at times. There was a heat, not just temperature wise but sexually as well, brewing within her. She felt the material of her bra touching her hard nipples, teasing her, with every movement of her body, and she found it hard to remain still. Her thighs, her clit, her entire pussy seemed to tingle, alive, almost vibrating. Her lips were sensitive as she brought the bottle to them. She took quick, sharp breaths.
She wanted to push David from the seat and run outside to the fresh air, but his body was no match for her. She leaned against him mumbling, “move,” more than once. He was unwavering, like a building. Her eyes drifted from him, to the plate, and back to Oli. She wasn’t sure if it was all in her mind or if he was truly affected as much as she was. The conversation, the food, it all seemed so insignifigant to her. She wasn’t even hungry. Not for the food in front of her.

She noticed David leave, but her legs felt like weak. Marissa wasn’t sure if she could even stand without help. ‘One beer? Am I losing my touch here?’ As he took his seat next to her, the full beer caught her attention. Her throat was dry, and without hesitation, she took the bottle taking a gulp of the liquid within as if her life depended on it. No sooner did her hand put the bottle down on the table did David take hold of her hand and place it on his manhood. She grinned looking over at him. Too far gone to stop him, she felt him move her other hand to Oli. His reaction forced her to jump, pushing into David’s body more. “Sorry,” she mumbled as she nuzzled into him unable to sit still any longer. She moved along the seat, grinding her hips. Then David’s words were laid out before her. “No,” she replied. Her face flushed, covered in a thin layer of sweat as she asked, “Why? Do you want to be one of the two? Who is number two? Oli,” she giggled. “Oli,” she asked leaning her chin to his shoulder. “Do you wanna be….number two?” Her hand began to rub his cock through his jeans. “You’re so….hard already. Oh please Oli. Have some fun with me.” She caught his ear lobe between her teeth before suckling the tender skin. “Come on baby. You can fuck both sisters. Then you and David….will have that in common. You can fuck my pussy….or my ass. I don’t care. You can even..fill me up. I don’t care. David can..do it too.” She rested her head on his shoulder as both her hands caressed the cocks of both men. “I want you both. David. Oli. Let’s go play.”

Oli's face burned red as he felt Marissa's fingers on his hard shaft. Why was he so hard? He loved Lizzie. Why was this...what was happening...who was....it all seemed blurry. His cock was harder than it had ever been, aching for release, jerking a little in her fingers and he felt pre-seed stain his underwear. Her little chin rested on his shoulder, her breath hot on his face, and he looked over into those eyes that were so similar to Lizzie's. The only part of her that was exactly the same as her sister. She took his earlobe in her mouth, her teeth just biting enough to bring that strange mix of pleasure and pain to the table, and he felt himself slip. "Yes" he whispered "God, yes, I want to fuck you so bad. Every hole."

Then he leaned in and kissed Marissa, their tongue teasingly hot on each others' addled mouths.

xxx

David smiled. "Come on then you two" he said, chucking a few notes onto the table and winking at the waitress. "Lets get out of here."

It was a short taxi journey back to his apartment, Marissa sandwiched between the two men and her lips locked with Oli's in a series of probing kisses.

They were still at it when they reached the apartment, tongue dueling in between lewd moans and groans, and David had plenty of time to let the camera hidden on his mantlepiece take a good real of film of the two making out like drunken teens. As he watched them, carefully out of shot for this bit, he undressed, letting his muscular body free of his expensive suit. He would enjoy this. He'd ruined Oli's life already with the film footage. Now he was about to ruin Marissa. Fuck her body and her mind. And then dump her for her sister. He chuckled. Maybe Oli and Marissa could enter a suicide pact together after this. He didn't give a shit either way. He stood, naked and arms folded, waiting for the right moment to step in.

xxx

Oli's hands were on Marissa's ass, her pert little bottom delicious in his grip. Their hips were grinding together and, as they broke their panting kiss, his fingers found the hem of her dress and, in one movement, lifted it up and off her body. She was petite, not as curvy as her sister, but built for fucking to no less extent. Her underwear was already damp with arousal and he could see the little bullets of her nipples stiff against her bra.

"I want to fuck you now Marissa" he moaned, kneading her ass with his fingers, "let me fuck you."

"Mmmm, me too" said David, stepping up behind her, his naked cock pressing against her panty-clad ass. "It looks like the two of you have some undressing to do though."

He stroked a breast. "Then, Marissa, you get to pick. Who gets what hole first?"

Marissa’s eyes slipped closed softly as he uttered the words she wanted to hear. His words instantly having an effect on her. She squirmed more so as she sat sandwiched between the two men. There wasn’t any attempt to move her chin from his body. She simply stared into his eyes. His mouth connected with her own, and she was lost amid the kiss with him as waves of pure lust crashed upon both of them. Feeling his lips pull away from her own, she whispers, “Every hole. I want you to fuck me hard Oli. Every hole. You and David.”

She was all but too painfully aware of David’s urging for them to leave. His touch to her skin felt like flames licking her. A fresh sweat broke out across her forehead as he pulled her to her feet, and she leaned against for support. Oli must have made it on his own. She knew she didn’t touch him until they were in the taxi. Even the fresh air outside did nothing to alleviate anything she was feeling. Inside the taxi she found some relief in Oli’s mouth. Her kisses were deeper, with abandon, uncaring of who saw them, and only pushed the feelings growing between her legs even further. Her clit was now as hard as her nipples, throbbing, screaming for attention. She wanted to feel a tongue, a finger, a cock, anything to help her reach her release.

Again she felt the burning of David’s touch as he helped her from the taxi into what had to be his apartment. The couch a soft comfort beneath her body as he deposited her there. It was almost like instinct to reach for Oli, or did David help him until he was as close to her as he was. No. Her mind couldn’t grasp any logical thoughts. They seemed just out of reach. Anytime her thoughts began to wander past the man with her, things seemed to blur, becoming too difficult to grasp. She would feel the slightest touch, his touch, and her mind was thrust back to where she was, with him. Where she was, was on David’s couch with Oli’s hands on her ass, and his tongue in her mouth.

She could feel his arousal for her. He was just as ready as she was. She felt the urge to nod at him. Whether she did or didn’t, she couldn’t quite be sure of. She lifted her arms over her head as he pulled her dress from her body. Her skin, exposed to him, seemed to stand on end at the slightest hint of any contact.

She grinned at his words, and as her response was on the tip of her tongue, she heard David chime in as well. Straightening her back slightly, she could feel he was eager as well. Ever since she had first seen him, she had wondered how delicious his cock must be. Even at the wedding, she found herself turned on looking over at the man in his suit pledging his love for her sister. She had to relive the pressure that had built up during the ceremony while the reception was going on in her car. She had always thought Lizzie didn’t deserve David. David was clearly a sexual being, and Lizzie was too soft for him. She wasn’t, and she would show David that tonight as her chance to prove that was within her grasp.

Groaning at his touch to her breasts, she moved, standing free of Oli. Taking a half step, she was face to face with David. Whispering to him, her voice low, “Little bitch. She didn’t know..what she had with you. I won’t..make that mistake. I’ll show you..a fuck..you won’t forget. You went after..the wrong sister..David.” She bent at the waist, giving Oli full view of her ass, as she pulled her wet panties down. Marissa didn’t discard them though. With a smirk on her face, she brought them to her own nose and inhaled deeply. “Smells..good.” She waved them under David’s nose wanting him to have her scent as well. “See what you two..do to me,” she asked, her body swaying. With a slight, weak laugh, she put her leg over Oli, and straddled him. “Here Oli.” Her fingers move under his nose, slowly moving her panties for him now. “Smell me Oli? Smells good? Wanna taste? Wanna fuck my ass Oli? Wanna get your cock wet..in my pussy first? You can, or..I could suck your cock..for you. What do you want..Oli? I want you..pleased. I..want..you. David can fuck..my pussy..while you fill my ass. Sound good..to you..boys?” Her hips began to rotate, working her wet pussy towards his hard cock barely contained in his clothes. “I’ll suck David’s cock..while you get..undressed. Strip for me..Oli..while I taste his..cock. Please. I’m..begging you.”

David chuckled, running his hands over her naked body as she moaned and groaned like a little whore beneath his touch. She was so easy. So utterly easy. He hadn't gone after the wrong sister. There was no challenge here. Just slutty desperate jealous need on her part. She was going to be easy to corrupt. And even more delicious to destroy as a person. He was going to enjoy this.

As the other man stepped away, fumbling with his trousers, David watched as she sank to her knees. He rubbed the head of his thick cock against her lips, looking down in a superior way into her needy eyes. She seemed to be almost quivering with need and, even though her panties were now discarded on the floor, he could still smell her arousal. A bitch in heat. He chuckled again, muscular chest shifting with the sound, and rubbed his cock over her face.

"Take it in your mouth Marissa" he ordered, words deep and forceful, as he took her hair in his hand.

xxx

Oli was bewitched as she stepped up to him, wrapping a soft leg around his waist, with her lewd little voice wafting over him. "I want you...Marissa..." he said. And it was true. Whatever he felt for Lizzie, still felt deep down, a part of him that wasn't addled by the drugs did want Marissa. There was something wonderfully carnal about her. She and her sister, brunette and blonde, were like light and day. He breathed deep as she thrust the sodden fabric beneath his nose. He suddenly felt his cock ache, almost explode with need, and knew he wanted her. Wanted to possess her. It flamed that angry part of his soul he had tried so long to suppress.

He fumbled with his belt and trousers, practically ripping them off his body in his haste, as he watched her lithe little body turn back and sink to its knees before David. Jealousy rose within him. He wanted her. HE. Oli. Marissa was his, not David's, and although she clearly preferred the other man, he'd give her a taste of what she could really have.

He stepped over and, just as she began to bob her red little lips on David's shaft, tugged her roughly by the hair and sunk her pouting mouth onto his hard shaft. He was, he noticed with a twinge of self-satisfaction, thicker and longer than David. He pushed her head down onto his cock, letting his anger guide his domineering actions with her.

Back
Top Bottom