Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Duke's Search Thread (FREEZING of THE IRREGULAR AT MAGIC H/S or SAO Anime Craving)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukeofhearts07

Planetoid
CURRENT PLOT CRAVING: FREEZING/FREEZING VIBRATION OR THE IRREGULAR AT MAGIC HIGH SCHOOL OR SAO I OR II

Salutations and thank you for taking the time to come and visit me here in my thread! Call me Duke or Dukey. So here are a few things about me before we get down to business:

1) I am 27 years old and have been seriously writing for about eleven years.
2) I’ve been roleplaying close to nine years.
3) When writing I generally prefer OCs but I occasionally dabble in an already established universe but with different characters. I rarely play characters that have already been created and have their own established independent history except for a few specific characters which I feel comfortable playing.
4) I am a literate roleplayer and hope that my potential partner is too. I write at least two to three paragraphs per posting, more if there is more material from my partner to work with. I do have moments where I write some fairly large posts especially while establishing a world setting.
5) I am first and foremost a fantasy writer who also dabbles in science fiction and mystery. However, this does not mean I will completely ignore logic and reasoning when it comes to how something should work in whatever writing universe we’re in.

Now that we have that out of the way, here are a few criteria that we have for those that wish to engage in a roleplay with me.

1) I am a literate roleplayer who writes at least two to three paragraphs per post. I expect this as a minimum for a potential partner. I understand we have those bouts of writer’s block that prevent us from writing something, but I don’t want one-liners all the time.
2) Communication is key! Plenty of OOC is a good idea so that way we can coordinate plot points, bounce ideas off each other, or just talk. If we're discussing a plan to RP or in the middle of one and you can no longer post or are not interested anymore then PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Nothing is more annoying than waiting for a post and realizing you'll never get it.
3) I understand that characters are more than just two-dimensional and that they can change ideas or shift their personality over time, but characters don’t suddenly have a complete change in their thinking and feeling. Try to keep your character relatively the same personality-wise, characters that are obviously insane notwithstanding.
4) I prefer RPs with plot over those that are purely smut. Around 60/40 or 50/50. There will certainly be moments of smut and some times where the entirety of the RP will be one giant smutfest, but in most cases there has to be a plot in which they follow.
5) Almost all the roleplays that can be done will be original plots and characters. While I am not against doing a roleplay within a particular universe, I am against playing characters which already have an established cannon (with a few exceptions based on particular cravings that I’m having). I feel it is incredibly difficult to be able to pull off playing a character without putting your own interpretation as to what the character’s desires are. I know a lot of people like to play particular pairings, I know I would too, but I tend to avoid playing characters that I ship together.
6) Please respect my likes and dislikes. If there is something on the "Maybe" section of my F-List then please discuss it with me before you add it in there. My F-List
7) I prefer threads and PMs. I can do email if we have discussed about it beforehand. I do not do IMs of any kind or Skype for long-term RPs. I feel that it is rushed in IMs as opposed to PMs and threads.
8) In general I'm only going to be on twice a week, maybe three or four days depending on how much of a work load I'm having. Please be patient if you're awaiting a reply.

General Roleplay Cravings:

Incest
Twins
Older/Younger Brother x Older/Younger Sister
Father x Daughter
Son x Mother
Cousins

Furries
Just about any kind of anthros. For furry males I usually do a dragonmorph, equine or dogmorph who can be paired up against anything. For femboys and traps I usually play a mouse, fox, or equine.
Furry Male x Furry Female/Futanari
Furry Male x Human Female/Futanari
Furry Femboy/Trap x Human Male/Futanari

Fantasy
Knight x Princess
Assassin x Noble (Can play either)
Nobles (Arranged Marriages)
Noble x Slave (Can play either)
Dragon/Beast x Princess/Noblewoman/Peasant/Dragon

Science Fiction
Super Solder x Captive/Official (Can play either)
Super Soldiers
Experiment x Scientist/Civilian/Soldier (Can play either)
Alien x Explorer/Colonist (Can play either)

I am willing to try a bimbofication roleplay. I have not done one before, but I am willing to do one so that I can learn it. It is a kink that has perked my interest in the past, and I want to learn about how to do it from a writing perspective and also learn the psychology concerning breaking someone's mind and limitations down and building them back up to what I want.
Rich Man x Unwilling Prostitute
Unlucky Nerd Boy x Nerdy Girl
Kinky Husband x Innocent Wife/Daughter

Fandoms

Arpeggio of Blue Steel
Chihaya Gunzou x OC Mental Model
Chihaya Gunzou x Iona
Chihaya Gunzou x Takao
OC Captain x Takao ( HUGE CRAVING )
OC Captain x OC Mental Model

Freezing/Freezing Vibrations
OC Limiter x OC Pandora (HUGE CRAVING )

The Irregular at Magic High School
Tatsuya Shiba x Miyuki Shiba
Tatsuya Shiba x Mayumi Saegusa
OC Male Student x OC Female Student

SAO I or II
OC Aincrad Male x OC Aincrad Female
OC Aincrad Male x Canon Aincrad Female
OC GGO Male x OC GGO Female
OC GGO Male x Canon GGO Female
OC ALfheim Male x OC ALfheim Female
OC ALfheim Male x Canon ALfheim Female

Specific Roleplay Cravings:

( HUGE CRAVING ) Freezing/Freezing Vibrations - The Pandora were created to protect humanity against an extra-dimensional threat, the NOVA. Who these NOVA are and what they want is still a mystery to humanity, but it is known that these creatures will wreak havoc wherever they appear. Young women are implanted with special biological implants called stigmata that give them enhanced strength, speed, and endurance and the ability to fight the NOVA. Alongside these young women are young men called Limiters. These Limiters bond with a Pandora through a special process called the baptism and in turn can create a freezing field which helps eliminate the freezing field generated by a NOVA and allow the Pandoras to fight the NOVA. A young man (my character) arrives at West Genetics Academy to learn to become a Limiter, but the true reason he is at the school is because he is developing a armored combat suit that will help Limiters survive better in a combat zone and allow them to help engage in combat alongside their partner. He also secretly made a promise to a girl who became a Pandora, but that girl has changed drastically since they were young. What will happen when she realizes who he is and how will his invention change the dynamic of power between Pandora and Limiter?
This RP takes place during the time of Freezing and/or Freezing Vibration, so characters from the anime will be encountered by the OCs. They will interact with and witness events that will change their lives. They will meet with such figures as Chiffon Fairchild, Elizabeth Mably, Kazuya Aoi, Rana Linchen, and even the legendary Untouchable Queen herself, Satellizer El Bridget.

For more detailed information involving Alexander King, the TITAN combat suit, and its capabilities please follow this link

( HUGE CRAVING ) Arpeggio of Blue Steel - This RP takes place in the Blue Steel universe where ships known as The Fleet of For or simply Fog Ships have taken over the seas and cut off all sea-based commerce and communications between humanity. It is up to the crew of I-401, Captain Chihaya Gunzou, his ship's mental model Iona, and other ships they befriend along the way to try and create a peace between Fog and Humanity. This RP mostly deals with interactions between Gunzou and the other mental models, most prominently Takao who is head over heels for Gunzou and a bit of a tsundere as a result, or it can be an OC captain (my character) who takes on the responsibility of running one of the ships and interacting with the ship's mental model.

( HUGE CRAVING) SAO I or II - If we do this plot it could follow one of two plotlines: The first is during the actual Aincrad Arc where the player of Sword Art Online are trapped inside of the world of Aincrad. It would take place when the dungeon clearing guilds have gotten past the 70ish floor so our characters would be fairly well established or we can play out at the beginning of the game and just timeskip to when they're at higher levels, perhaps as rivals or members of different guilds. The second plotline would either take place with Gun Gale Online before or after the Bullet of Bullets tournament, or during ALfheim Online after the Excalibur sword has been claimed by Kirito. I'm not necessarily opposed to playing with or against Canon players, but I would prefer OCs.

Destiny Universe – Everyone knows about the Guardians of the Tower. Warriors infused with the Light of the Traveler to hold off the Darkness and protect the last remnants of civilization within the City. We have all heard the stories of Titans smashing legions of Hive, Warlocks disintegrating Vex minotaurs, and Hunters sniping down Cabal centurions. The opening of the Vault of Glass and Crota’s End, the Guardians have made themselves legendary to most, but not everyone gets to just know the good side of the Guardians. They have a darker side to them, a side seen by some of those within the City itself. There are things the Guardians see that few others could handle. Even then, some of these men and women bring these things back with them and let it haunt them on their down time. Whether trolling bars, a little gambling, cage fighting, or visiting one of the brothels within the City, these things make the warriors of the Light just a little darker.

Frozen Universe – Queen Elsa has opened the doors to the kingdom of Arendelle and there are no shortage of those wishing to plumb the potential economic benefits of the kingdom and woo Elsa in a marriage to benefit themselves. Among those wishing for an economic benefit is the Eastern Alliance which composes 13 countries to the far east of Arendelle. The crown prince of the kingdom of Torsan has heard the rumors spread by Hans and by the representatives of Weselton and vows to prove to the rest of the Alliance that these rumors are unfounded. The prince travels to Arendelle attempting to convince Elsa to come to Torsan and show that the fears laid on her powers are unjustified all the while dodging questions and suspicions that the prince wishes to seek Elsa’s hand. Back home, the prince has a betrothed to whom which he is beholden to, but her ambitions reach beyond simply becoming queen. A power struggle ensues and the relationship between the prince and Elsa is put to the test along with the fate of both kingdoms.

Dragon Breeding – The stories of dragons that hoard gold, set fire to castles, and kidnap princesses are prevalent within many cultures. It is because of these stories that plenty of dragon hunters and potential knights have hunted these creatures into near extinction. As a result, many dragons have gone into hiding and have secreted away clutches of eggs to protect themselves from the reach of man. The dragons teach their young about their desire for gold and for stealing princesses and warn that these desires will bring upon their end. A young solitary dragon wanders the land, having spent decades only in the company of an ailing wizard, seeking new knowledge to take into his massive library. In his sojourn he encounters a princess whose curiosity of the world takes her far beyond the borders of her kingdom. This unlikely pair join together and they search for the truth behind the hunting of dragons.

Dragon Breeding 2 - Dragons have lived for millenia since the beginning of time, guiding the histories of man and helping to cultivate the kingdoms of the mortal and some immortal races. However, it is because of their meddling that so many of the mortal races have turned on dragons and hunted them to near extinction. Now the dragons are a disparate and broken race. Paranoia runs rampant even amongst the oldest and wisest of them, anger flows freely through their blood, and destruction and death is all they are known for. The great dragon Sardon, The Black, has long inhabited the northern mountains of the land of Yuleria and has barely tolerated the mortals that live near his mountains only with a tribute of one of their perfect virgin women. On this latest tribute, your character has been selected by the village elders for a sacrifice. For what reason is up for discussion, but you have been chosen for a sacrifice. Upon your collection and arrival your character is still alive and you have been informed that you are a dragon hidden in human form and your parents were younger, weaker dragons and you were never told your true heritage. Sardon intends to teach you your heritage and then he also intends to mate with you in order to help propagate the dragon race. This plot is much more story driven than smut, about 70/30. There needs to be a lot of communication for this plot to work and hopefully there is a female character who is opposite that is more willful and angry, yet at the same time allows her curiosity to get the better of her.

Twins/Older Sister and Younger Brother - An older sister has a wicked idea after her last failed attempt to get laid. Your character (the sister) has always gotten what she wanted and was hot to boot. Men, money, good grades, it all came easy to her. My character (the brother) is the nerdy homebody type who's never even seen a real woman naked, let alone had sex with one. She always bosses him around and it drives him nuts, but he can't do a damn thing about it. One night, after a drunken night with her girlfriends, the sister comes home and starts to seduce her brother after she actually got turned down at the bar. Why not dominate her brother into doing what she wants? She may get more than what she bargained for.

Dystopian Future - The year is 2085, humanity has drained nearly all of the Earth's natural resources and humanity's attempts to reach out into the stars have failed miserably. Eighteen billion humans scramble over each other, fighting over the last bits of water, fuel and food in order to survive. Some have done unspeakable things for survival, others have banded together into mercenary gangs in order to fight off others for mutual survival. For those with money and influence, they live within isolated and extremely well defended communities. Using their money and influence to gather others like them, and also soldiers willing to put their lives on the line not only to defend their colonies, but to venture out into the wild lands in order to gather resources and lost technologies. A man who is one of these soldiers ventures out into the wilds on a mission to find and bring back something that his employer claims will help restore the planet. What he finds may not be what he expects? (This plot requires a lot of communication and ideas between both writers and also requires a lot of details and plot points plotted out during the actual story)

These are just my current cravings. I do just about most pairings, just PM me and we can discuss any potential plot involving that pairing.

RE: Duke's Search Thread

Hi darlin! I would love to work on a RP with you! You sound an awful lot like me, haha.

I browsed your current cravings and nothing quite jumped out at me, but I did notice you enjoy Sci-fi. Perhaps you would be interested in something with an android? Perhaps a captain and the Ai unit on his ship, or... Anything else you might could think of?

dukeofhearts07 said:
Salutations and thank you for taking the time to come and visit me here in my thread! Call me Duke or Dukey. So here are a few things about me before we get down to business:

1) I am 25 years old and have been seriously writing for about ten years.
2) I’ve been roleplaying close to eight years.
3) When writing I generally prefer OCs but I occasionally dabble in an already established universe but with different characters. I do not play characters that have already been created and have their own established independent history.
4) I am a literate roleplayer and hope that my potential partner is too. I write at least two to three paragraphs per posting, more if there is more material from my partner to work with. I do have moments where I write some fairly large posts especially while establishing a world setting.
5) I am first and foremost a fantasy writer who also dabbles in science fiction and mystery. However, this does not mean I will completely ignore logic and reasoning when it comes to how something should work in whatever writing universe we’re in.

Now that we have that out of the way, here are a few criteria that we have for those that wish to engage in a roleplay with me.

1) I am a literate roleplayer who writes at least two to three paragraphs per post. I expect this as a minimum for a potential partner. I understand we have those bouts of writer’s block that prevent us from writing something, but I don’t want one-liners all the time.
2) Communication is key! Plenty of OOC is a good idea so that way we can coordinate plot points, bounce ideas off each other, or just talk.
3) I understand that characters are more than just two-dimensional and that they can change ideas or shift their personality over time, but characters don’t suddenly have a complete change in their thinking and feeling. Try to keep your character relatively the same personality-wise, characters that are obviously insane notwithstanding.
4) I prefer RPs with plot over those that are purely smut. Around 60/40 or 50/50. There will certainly be moments of smut and some times where the entirety of the RP will be one giant smutfest, but in most cases there has to be a plot in which they follow.
5) Almost all the roleplays that can be done will be original plots and characters. While I am not against doing a roleplay within a particular universe, I am against playing characters which already have an established cannon (with a few exceptions based on particular cravings that I’m having). I feel it is incredibly difficult to be able to pull off playing a character without putting your own interpretation as to what the character’s desires are. I know a lot of people like to play particular pairings, I know I would too, but I tend to avoid playing characters that I ship together.
6) Please respect my likes and dislikes. If there is something on the "Maybe" section of my F-List then please discuss it with me before you add it in there. https://www.f-list.net/c/dukeofhearts07/
7) I prefer threads and PMs. I can do email if we have discussed about it earlier. I do not do IMs of any kind or Skype. I feel that it is rushed in IMs as opposed to PMs and threads.

Roleplay Cravings:

Destiny Universe – Everyone knows about the Guardians of the Tower. Warriors infused with the Light of the Traveler to hold off the Darkness and protect the last remnants of civilization within the City. We have all heard the stories of Titans smashing legions of Hive, Warlocks disintegrating Vex minotaurs, and Hunters sniping down Cabal centurions. The opening of the Vault of Glass and Crota’s End, the Guardians have made themselves legendary to most, but not everyone gets to just know the good side of the Guardians. They have a darker side to them, a side seen by some of those within the City itself. There are things the Guardians see that few others could handle. Even then, some of these men and women bring these things back with them and let it haunt them on their down time. Whether trolling bars, a little gambling, cage fighting, or visiting one of the brothels within the City, these things make the warriors of the Light just a little darker.
Potential Kinks: Rape, violence, futa and/or shemales, prostitution, slavery, bestiality, gangbangs, public sex, BDSM, anal, breeding, pregnancy

Frozen Universe – Queen Elsa has opened the doors to the kingdom of Arendelle and there are no shortage of those wishing to plumb the potential economic benefits of the kingdom and woo Elsa in a marriage to benefit themselves. Among those wishing for an economic benefit is the Eastern Alliance which composes 13 countries to the far east of Arendelle. The crown prince of the kingdom of Torsan has heard the rumors spread by Hans and by the representatives of Weselton and vows to prove to the rest of the Alliance that these rumors are unfounded. The prince travels to Arendelle attempting to convince Elsa to come to Torsan and show that the fears laid on her powers are unjustified all the while dodging questions and suspicions that the prince wishes to seek Elsa’s hand. Back home, the prince has a betrothed to whom which he is beholden to, but her ambitions reach beyond simply becoming queen. A power struggle ensues and the relationship between the prince and Elsa is put to the test along with the fate of both kingdoms.
Potential Kinks: Vanilla, BDSM, adultery, magic use, anal, pregnancy

Dragon Breeding – The stories of dragons that hoard gold, set fire to castles, and kidnap princesses are prevalent within many cultures. It is because of these stories that plenty of dragon hunters and potential knights have hunted these creatures into near extinction. As a result, many dragons have gone into hiding and have secreted away clutches of eggs to protect themselves from the reach of man. The dragons teach their young about their desire for gold and for stealing princesses and warn that these desires will bring upon their end. A young solitary dragon wanders the land, having spent decades only in the company of an ailing wizard, seeking new knowledge to take into his massive library. In his sojourn he encounters a princess whose curiosity of the world takes her far beyond the borders of her kingdom. This unlikely pair join together and they search for the truth behind the hunting of dragons.
Potential Kinks: Transformation, futa and/or shemales, slavery, bestiality, outdoor sex, magic use, pregnancy, anal, breeding

These are just my current cravings. I do just about most pairings, just PM me and we can discuss any potential plot involving that pairing.

RE: Duke's Search Thread

Are we talking a fully actualized AI (fully developed thought processes, consciousness etc) or an AI who is just becoming actualized in her thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom