Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My vault of Fun, Action, and Plot. Oh yeah, and plenty of fucking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveyou

Meteorite
Hey! Keeping this short and sweet until I can fill it in more as time goes on. I'm not going to be 'that type' and call myself a writer, but I really enjoy getting into a good story with someone who knows how to keep things moving without just mirroring what I do. I've been doing this since I was 14, you have nothing to fear if you have a case of ThreelinepostPhobia.

Themes I like:
-Action! There are no Damsels in Distress here. Fighting the bad guys, fending off waves of monsters, scraping together a life in the afterglow of a zombie apocalypse. I'm don't like playing overpowered badasses, but I know my way around things.

-A larger plot! It's the spice to the meat of sex and keeps things moving forward and interesting to me. It doesn't need to be a novel, just setup why we're doing what we're doing in the story. If I just need to get off I have booty calls that could be at my door in 10 minutes......

-Sex! I wouldn't be here otherwise. The more the better

What I play:

Basically anything except normal males and anthros. Girls with a cock? Sure. Herms? Can do. Normal Female? Real life experience says yes! Just lemme know what you'd like

Some of the kinks I especially like. If you want something you don't see, just ask!

-Incest
-Ageplay (as younger)
-Risk of pregnancy. I LOVE bareback sex
-Public
-(more to come as they come to me)

Plot ideas:

Under contruction! Please wear your hard hat. Non-skid sneakers is advised because the floor can get slippery.

-Post apoc, zombie preferred
-Disaster zone. Family breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom