Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nekomimi fetish? Fantasy smut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptiveAngel

Planetoid
Hello! I have a thing for playing with characters that have ears and tail. Mostly cat, or some other cute animal.
I have 3 characters that are ready to play with but have limits, because they are part of my own imagination world and won't do things that are out of their nature, obviously.

The one i am looking to find roleplays to play with is my character named Felicia.
She is a royal family born shapeshifter. Her hair, ears and tail are white. She has light blue eyes, and is very clueless.
Shapeshifting in my head is almost limitless. She can transform into any living thing as long as she has seen one.
You can play pervy games with her but like i said, she is extremely clueless so it will be a handful to get to the sexy stuff.

I have 2 neko boys. Both are partially demons, and that is why they have black cat ears and tail. Father and son. You most likely won't want to play anything pervy with these characters, because they are GAYYY! :D <3

I would also we willing to create new characters to fit your needs. :) So just ask.
I will only play on this forum though, no skype, no e-mail. I like to keep my roleplays in the forum. Private messages for games are a no too, because it would fill the mailbox and that is a bother.

I would love to play anything fantasy related. The basic vampires, demons, and stuff would be lovely. I would also be willing to try something else, just as long as it is not just normal everyday human stuff.

xoxo- CaptiveAngel

Never really done fantasy before, but I liked your writing style. I'm not into animals, but would you fancy playing an angel and demon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom