Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Love is to Sin, and to Sin is to Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Lullaby

Planetoid
Her sister was murdered right in front of her, in such a brutal and sick method that, in a way, it was near artistic. The killer's identity was too well hidden for there to have been any trace of truly being caught though, and in the years of the aftermath, he has slowly become but a mere demon of memory, a shadowy, faceless, voiceless ghost. Having finally began to move up in the world and make a good life for herself, she finds herself grieving over again for her lost sibling, who never had the chance to get to such a point, or for many things in that regard. After an appointment with her therapist, she is referred to join a coping group with other people who have tragically lost loved ones to lawlessness, and it is in said group that she becomes acquainted with Nick, a man just a few years older than she, who witnessed his younger brother's untimely death as well.

Romance stems, a relationship blooms, and before she knows it, she is hopelessly in love with this man, and to love is to sin, for soon enough, he openly reveals that it is he who is the demon of her memories, among an array of details in history that force open a safe she never wanted to search. The sadistic pleasure in his eyes as he recounted every detail set ice in her veins and fear in her heart, and yet, evil and insane as this man is, she is so in love with him that it becomes a laborious debate as to what to do and how to respond. To love him is to sin, to betray him is to sin, and to sin, is to love.

This will be a very literate, very intense story-line. There will be boundary pushing, darkness, twists, turns, and clearly a bit of taboo; not to mention blackmail, controlling, and more. The punchline of this entire story line, or, point of it really, is to create a scenario between two characters where one is so seemingly in love with the other, so infatuated, so entranced, so deeply engulfed in his very being, that no matter of evil doings on his behalf could perceivably sway her of that.

Being as this is in the requests by males forum, I will clearly be writing for the role of Nick, the killer; I will also only write opposite of a female character. Sorry lads, but I am not comfortable writing for male/male character pairings. It is non-negotiable.

I will be awaiting PMs patiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom