Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless, Pregnant (Myself, conner shepard)

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
Janelle Prescott's life had been perfect up until she found out she was pregnant, that was eight in a half months ago. She had walked across the stage to receive her diploma with a small baby bump, her parents had basically told her she was no longer their daughter. Her boyfriend has disowned her, she was on her own just living on the streets. She hadn't eaten in days or maybe it had been weeks, she knew her baby needed nutrition but she didn't have any money to buy food. It was getting late, it was getting colder so she pulled her jacket around her then backed up into the alley next to the building she stood by.​

Victor watched the girl from the shadows of the roof. It had been several hundred years since a human female had caught his eye. He often would just feed from them and dump their bodies somewhere but she was different. He felt she would be a fine addition to his bed. He licked his lips and watched her to see where she was going. He could see her pregnant stomach and that made him smiled. He had always want to be a father

Janelle tried to huddle up against the wall of the building as she desperately tried to get out of the cold freezing rain, failed. She would have gone to a shelter but most of them were closed up for the night, more then likely had no rooms left. Her hands were freezing, she couldn't feel her fingers they were so cold. She needed to eat, she needed to get out of the cold but she had no where to go. Chewing on her lower lip she shivered as she ran her shaking hands through her hair, placed her hand on her stomach. '' I'm sorry little one..'' She whispered to her stomach, tears started to run down her cheek because she felt so bad.

Victor saw how she tried to get out of the rain and failed. He sighed and smiled lightly as he jumped off the building landing in front of her. "My dear lady i have a deal for you " He took off his coat and covered with it. 'You come with me be my bride let me use you and your future daughter " He smiled at her and place his hand her stomach. 'Then i promise that you that you will have a safe place to live" He smiled at her and waited for her answer as the rain slowly stopped

'' Okay.'' Jannelle said as she felt him wrap his jacket around her, she pulled it tight around her shoulders then looked into his eyes. She didn't hesitate, for some reason she knew she was doing the right thing because when he placed his hand on her stomach the child inside of her kicked his hand. It would be nice to have a roof over her head, she was so tired she didn't really know what he meant by use at that very moment but she would find out. Due to not eating she felt really faint, was about to pass out but managed to keep herself up right.

Victor smiled at her and licked his lips. To him she was his new cow. "You made the right choice' He smiled at her and kissed her lightly before picking her up. He carried her down to the other side of the alley where his car was parked. He placed her in the back of the warm car so she could get some sleep. He kissed her cheek before shut the door and getting in the drivers seat. 'Say bye to the city ' He pulled away from the alley and got on the highway

Janelle curled up in the back of his car, didn't even care about the city. She closed her eyes, was instantly out. Once she was asleep she was usually out for several hours, would wake up when the car stopped. She was like a baby when she fell asleep, could sleep through anything besides the movement relaxed her to the point of she just always fell asleep when she was in a car.

Victor pulled into the garage of his cabin several hours later. Once he had the car shut off he picked her up and carried her to a guest room. He laid her on the bed and stripped her down to nothing. He kissed her breasts lightly before leaving room. He slowly made his way down to the basement so he could sleep

Janelle felt him take her clothes off but she didn't open her eyes, she also felt him kiss her breasts it actually made her moan. When he left the room she didn't move just laid there curled up in what looked like a ball with her hands pressed against the middle of her chest, one hand eventually slid down toward her stomach as she rolled onto her back. She would be out until morning more then likely, since she was nearing her actual due date she no longer had morning sickness. Of course she winced through the night because her baby was constantly kicking her, she didn't know if it was a boy or girl because she didn't want to know she wanted to be surprised.

The next night Victor walked into the guest room with a tray of food. "My lady are you awake. " He smiled at her and slowly made his way over to her. He was naked also. He sat down the edge of the bed and set the tray on the night stand. He started slowly rub her back. "My dear wake up i have food for you " He smiled at her and lean over to kiss her lightly

Janelle opened her eyes sitting up slowly as she looked at him she smiled, blushed at the same time. '' Smells good.'' She said as she looked at all the food, her eyes widened. It was obvious she had never seen so much food in her life well that wasn't entirely true she usually saw that much food at thanksgiving or Christmas, just thinking about all that made more tears roll down her face. She would never see her family again, her baby would never know his or her grandparents because they had simply kicked her out of their life.

Victor looked at her and smiled at her when he noticed her face."I hope you like it i cooked it myself. " He ran his hand through her hair and kissed her cheek. He then noticed that it seem like see she was going to cry. " Hey whats wrong my dear" He looked at her and waited for her answer

" I miss my family... But they don't miss me... They kicked me out." Janelle said as she held back her tears, reached for some of her food. She started to eat, winced as her child kicked harder then usual. The idea that she could go into labor at any moment never left her mind, she was already pretty close to her due date. The food tasted really good, she ate until she was full then looked into his eyes. Placing her hand on his cheek she moved closer, pressed her lips against his. She didn't mean to be so bold but something about him told her she would be okay.

Victor smiled lightly when he felt her lips pressed against his. He slowly moved her on to his lap. He understood how she felt when it came to her missing her family. He slowly slid his tongue into her mouth as he deepen the kiss. He rubbed her stomach slowly as he wrapped his free arm around her slowly

" My baby will be born soon, I don't know if it's a boy or girl. I never found out, well ow.." Janelle said wincing as she felt what she thought was the baby kicking but it was a contraction, another followed just then her water broke making a mess of everything. She pouted, looked into his eyes. "I'm so sorry..."

He looked at her when her water broke and she said k his head and pulled out sorry. He shook his head. "No no its ok " He kissed her lightly and pulled out his phone. He started talking to the 911 dispatch. Once he hung up he helped her get dressed before carrying her to the living room. "Would you like me to sign birth certificate as they was the father." He sat her down on the couch as they waiting for the ambulance to show

" Yes please.." Janelle said as winced her contractions were getting closer, she was in a lot of pain. She waited for the ambulance with him, was so glad he had saved her life. " It hurts, I don't even know your name.. I'm janelle. " She said wincing again as she reached for his hand, started squeezing to dull the pain a little. Hearing the sirens she let out a sigh of reliefe, smiled faintly at him.

He smiled at her and ran his hand through her hair. "My name is Victor " He said before he got up let the EMT's in the house. They helped her out to the ambulance with him following right behind. He got in and smiled at her as they started checking her vital signs as they made their way to the hospital

" Don't leave me.. Stay with me please." Janelle said as she reached for his hand, winced every time she felt a contraction because they hurt like hell. She was in a lot of pain, she was just glad she had someone to be there for her.

(i'm going to time skip)

Victor held her hand and smiled at her. "i won't leave you " He kissed her hand lightly. Several hours later he smiled at her holding her born baby. He ran his hand through her hair and smiled at her. 'You did a great job Janelle " He kissed her lightly

" Thank you, she needs a name. What about Victoria! We can call her Tory for short." Janelle said as she smiled, kissed him glad he had walked into her life when he did. Her daughter was precious, she was glad she would have a father.

Victor smiled at her and nodded lightly. "Thats a great name " He kissed lightly and smiled at the little girl sleeping in her arms. He looked at the time and sighed lightly. " I have to go " He wrote done his drivers number and looked at her. "If they discharge you before night fall my driver will bring you home " He kissed her passionately and then left

" Okay." Janelle said understanding why he had to leave, she held her precious angel in her arms. Looking up when a nurse walked into the room to explain the breastfeeding process, once she was to,d what to do she did just that. Her daughter latched on, started sucking on her nipple instantly.

Victor smiled lightly when he woke up the next night to the sound of little tory crying. He stretched as he made his way up to Janelle's room. He had some dried blood on his chin .'How are my girls" He asked as he walked over to them

" We're good. I just fed her so she'll be going to sleep here soon, I changed her to. Oh by the way ever since I had her I've felt like I haven't been able to leave this bed let alone this room, when I do get up it hurts everywhere." Janelle said as she handed him Tory, smildd hoping he could lay her down because she just felt like if she got up she would get sick,

Back
Top Bottom