Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Search For Rae's Roleplays (Redone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otaku Rae

Moon
Honestly, My previous version was having little success, so I'm trying something new... Here goes...

I am open to any style really, the following are simply my current cravings. Also, I only do F x F, Futa x F, and if you can convince me, Futa x Futa

Twincest
As kids we were typical. I was cirious about everything, and you were ever-caring. As we grew you were like a loving older sister even though we are twins. And now there is a secret between us. One that noone can know about. One that started when my curiosity led to our first kiss.
Step-Siblings
Essentially the same as Twincest, except we are step-sisters and the images would be a bit more unique.
Friends
Its a free-roam... Lets just type a few Character development posts then get to the naughty.
Mistress x Pet
To be honest, I have no idea... I am wanting to try it, but its a style I have never done before.
Royal Advisor x Princess
MC is a princess of age to be married off for political gain, but refuses and YC gives her more reason to refuse creating tension in the kindom. Eventually YC and MC become Queens and rule with pleasure.
Demoness x Human or
Fallen Angel x Human

Both of these are simply put. MC is wandering through the wrong place at the wrong time and as a result YC corners MC and does "naughty" things.
Vampiress x Human
This one is a bit more to the detail. MC is the daughter of a Priest who leads an organization against the creatures that go bump in the night. YC is the leader of a group of vampires fighting to end the Priest and his order. YC seduces MC and they become lovers after turning MC they team up and then the fight continues.

OK. now that that is done, I hope to hear from someone soon. OH and before I forget, while I like smut, I do require a small amount of character development. Some roleplays will get to the fun faster than others.

If you make it this far, Send a message with the style for the title, and have your first words in the message say "Naughty or Nice". If I reply Naughty, I'm in the mood for smut, Nice I want some story. This will also show me you actually read this post. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom