Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Anaconda Do {darkest_fate&MellowYellow}

The new compliment made Ariana flush. Nicki clearly wanted to fuck her again, though perhaps not that second. That suited Ariana just fine: she'd likely pass out halfway through. Even now, she was still greedily sucking in air, her mind trying to process what happened. Nicki Minaj had... had teased her and then... then stuck a giant dick inside her and... Ariana lowered a hand, feeling the stickiness at her sex. Yes, she had "taken it like a champ."

The girl collapsed, staring at the ceiling. She couldn't believe what was happening, had happened. She heard Nicki moving and turned slightly, looking at her. The smoke rings rose in the air, Ariana watching them, somewhat curious. She'd never been a huge fan, but in her addled state, that looked damn good. It smelled good too, better than the pot that Ariana and her friends had scored last time she tried. She nearly giggled at that, but her sore body reminded her of the situation.

"Why not," she said. She scooted forward, sliding along the wet bed. Ariana sat up, feeling dizzy for a moment. Bits of moisture leaked from her battered nether lips. Still the girl swallowed, nodded, and took the blunt. She puffed it a few times, clearly having at least some experience, though she soon ended up coughing, holding it out. The smoke sucked into her, leaving her feeling even more lightheaded than she had before.

"that's... good," she said, her voice still a little reedy. She swallowed again, giggling, unable to hold it back. Her eyes looked to Nicki's cock, still wondering where the hell it had come from and how the hell Nicki had managed to hide it for so long.

After some time spent relaxing, smoking, and generally recovering from that set of sex they had decided to part ways for the time being. Nicki had gone ahead and given Ariana her phone number, which she was getting one way or the other, and their agents began laying the groundwork for the upcoming collaborative work between the starlets. Legal matters, as ever, would take some time to get through before they could properly start.

Just left Nicki with more time to practice her attentions on her newest plaything.

Another sunny morning had come about, time wasted lounging in her estate on the large ivory bed, stark naked and browsing through some of the sexts sent to her by her past pets. A diverse bunch, only a handful of starlets among them really, but all seemed to have an equal amount of eagerness. After some time spent sorting through these and getting decently aroused she had the inspiration she needed to make the next move on Ariana. After a little checking she had the perfect message.

Ari
Gave u my address last time, so swing on by
got plenty of stuff to teach u girl ; P
-Professor Minaj

Short, sweet, and undoubtedly there to raise her curiosity. Now having time to prepare Nicki got dressed, donning a tight white blouse that left a valley of ebony cleavage in view followed up by a black pencil skirt that stopped above her knee. The dark high heels seemed to ooze a sense of authority, as did the half-moon spectacles she donned. Leaving her raven hair flowing loose was just to keep her looking like a temptress.

Nicki checked her reflection and smacked her lips, pleased by the purple coating upon the full surface. "Damn... I really can tote that sexy teacher look... Good thing too, I got plenty of things to teach my little kitty cat."

It almost felt strange, going home. Ariana had to lie to her people, well, sort of lie, just cover up and say that she was going to be working closely with Nicki. She still wasn't entirely sure she should. Her sex felt sore as she showered and cleaned herself that night, sore and battered. Still, Ariana found her mind going to what happened, to how Nicki's tongue had felt on her sex, how she'd cried out in sweet passion. Before Ariana realized it, her hands had gone between her legs, teasing her sex till she came in the shower.

The next morning, Ariana went about her business, wondering if it had all just been some sort of fever dream. Maybe Nicki would move on despite what she'd said. Not like Ariana could fit that massive anaconda into her little kitty hole. Though just thinking about it had nearly made Ariana want to go masturbate again. Instead she worked through another dance practice, getting worked up. It wasn't until she was done that Ariana saw the text. She giggled at the title, but figured she could play along.

Sexy schoolgirl Ari drove up to Nicki's address some time later. She looked herself over in the mirror one last time. Makeup done right, making her eyes pop and her lips shimmer with girlish pink. Headband pushed hair up from her cute face, letting her hair frame it in an almost sixties style. The black-grey and white plaid jumper shaved a few more years off Ari's already young appearance. She'd had to put on a white bra so as not to alarm anyone as she headed out, but Ari also slid into one of her naughtier pair of panties. It was a dainty little lace thong with the same plaid pattern as the jumpsuit. Black lace ran along the rim, dipping between the gloves of that tight ass. To top it off: a pair of checkered stocking-socks. Ariana thought she looked like a wet dream, but she only hoped Nicki thought the same.

Taking a deep breath, Ariana left the car. She headed toward the door and rang the bell, before folding her arms over her front. She had a cute little matching backpack on her back too, and an eager smile. "Hello?" Ari called, making her voice sound a bit more girlish. "Miss Minaj? It's Ari..." she flushed, now feeling silly, like Nicki wouldn't take her seriously, let alone do anything... else to her.

After some time spent examining her through the peephole Nicki was clearly pleased by what she had seen. Ariana, for all her nervousness last time, had clearly gone the extra mile to be intentionally sexy this time around. Nicki approved, and if they got to do some more cosplaying in the future... Nicki stopped that thought there for a moment, made a mental note of their future collaboration and decided to leave it there for now.

The door opened and Nicki looked down at her, looking every inch the stern tutor she had hoped to be. "You're late Miss Grande. When your teacher calls you over for extra credit you should show up on time." She tutted and stroked her cheek "Lucky for you I can't be mad at that pretty face."

She smirked a bit and stood aside, giving Ariana the chance to enter, walking from the smooth stone driveway into the varnished hardwood of the main hall. "You look good. Better be careful though, Most guys can;t keep their hands off a prime piece of jailbait like you," she remarked. "But I guess that's neither here nor there. I called you over for a lesson and not to talk fashion..." she added, before reaching around and groping the younger woman's partially exposed rear.

It felt perfect in her hand, just the kind of warmth and texture and firmness she craved in a good ass. "Have you been keeping up with your studies? Or do I gotta punish you?"

The door opened, and Ariana fought the urge to gape. Nicki had clearly gone all out, looking hot and womanly as hell. Except this time, Ariana's eyes fell to the woman's waist, wondering if that massive snake still lay hidden within. She nearly jumped as Nicki spoke though, jerking her head up. She felt a pat on the cheek and lowered her eyes, trying to look abashed and embarrassed, which wasn't much of a stretch.

Eyes still lowered, Ariana entered the building. She did flick her eyes around, admiring Nicki's decor. The starlet had half expected to find the place gaudy and loud, much like everything else Nicki did. Still, for all she knew this was just a rented house especially for fucking. Ariana listened as she walked, smiling as Nicki called her jailbait. She certainly looked the part after all. She danced in place then let out a little yelp as Nicki groped her ass.

It felt so good, just having Nicki touch her. That little touch brought back all the memories, and Ariana felt the heat swelling to her sex, which already began to tingle in anticipation. she almost wanted to just bed Nicki to pull her aside and start fucking her then and there, though she knew that it would be so much better with a little more teasing.

"I've been trying, Professor Nicki," insisted Ari, making her voice sound purposefully girlish. "Honest I have. It's just so hard," she let her eyes fall to Nicki's waist for a moment, before looking back up to Nicki's eyes, again pulling that near perfect pout as she did so.

She shook her head and tutted once more, letting her hand leave the perky surface of her ass. "Trying just isn't good enough my dear. I mean you need to get the right amount of encouragement to make sure you straighten up," she said. Deeper into the house she went, heels clacking loudly off the floor with each proceeding step. The interior of the living room was perhaps a little gaudy as Ariana had anticipated, looking like something from an old James Bond flick.

Large fireplace with a bearskin rug (presumably fake, the eyes and teeth looked a little too out of place) with a glass coffee table positioned just past the rug. How many girls had gotten laid down on that rug? Fucked by the warmth of the fireplace? Just around that area was a semi-circular black leather couch, and a TV screen built into the ceiling could be lowered into the center with the touch of a button.

The brass lion statue in the far corner seemed almost out of place really... just to the far left of the room was another bar much like the one from the hotel room, but it had an even better supply to it.

"Bend over that table," she said, gesturing to the glass coffee table. Despite appearances it was exceptionally sturdy, and Ariana's petite body would hardly have that much effect to it anyway. Leaving her in that position for a moment longer Nicki grabbed a large ruler from the bar, clean and yellow, and proceeded to drag the flat against the underside of Ariana's cute bum. "Slacking off Miss Grande... well I'm gonna have to teach you the error of your ways."

And with a swift flick of her wrist, the ruler clapped lightly against the redhead's left buttocks with enough power to make the flesh rattle a bit for a few seconds after.

Ari wanted to ask if the encouragement would come in the form of more touching. But she figured she should keep playing the role for the time being. Head down, eyes demure, her hands folded in front of her, every inch the innocent little schoolgirl who knew she'd done wrong. It felt so erotic, standing there in that room, with Nicki dressed like that. Ari kept fidgeting, the heat growing within. She kept looking, wondering where Nicki planned on fucking her. The rug? The couch? Maybe just the floor?

The table? Ari nodded. "Yes, Professor Nicki," she said, before moving. She set down her backpack on the way (it was mostly filled with a few essentials like her cell phone, some overnight materials, and a pack of XXL condoms). Then Ari built over the table, tucking her arms in to support. She could feel the jumper moving forward, digging a bit into her. It didn't quite display all her butt, but the rounded bottom of her globes threatened to show through.

Ari looked over her shoulder at the ruler. She bit her lip, squirming. Spanking? With that? How was that going to feel good? "Yes, Professor Nicki," Ari intoned anyway, forcing herself to look ahead. A flick, and a snap, causing Ari to let out a gasp as she felt the red smacking. She was glad that her jumper at least covered some, but now she almost wished she hadn't worn the daring little thong. The heat blossomed quickly again, seeping down, traveling as if drawn by gravity to her sex.

"I'm sorry Professor Nicki!" Ari said, squirming, purposefully moving her butt. "I've been a bad little schoolgirl! I promise to do better!"

"Promises are cheap Miss Grande. This professor likes to see results..." The end of the ruler pressed under her skirt and flicked it up, now leaving much of her rear exposed and showcasing the thong barely covering anything. "Trying to seduce your teacher with this...?" Nicki asked, now gliding the tip lightly along the exposed rim that rounded over her left hip. "How very daring... I'll have to put this in your evaluation."

Nicki bit her bottom lip and struggled for just a moment to keep the act going... a large part of her brain said to just peel that slutty number off and just go to town. But she had started this little fantasy, and Ariana was certainly into it, so it wouldn't be at all fair to end prematurely. No no, she had more steps to go through before her sweet little kitty got another sample of anaconda.

Once more the ruler spanked over her exposed ass, striking the other cheek and leaving a faint mark that faded after a few seconds of rest. Another strike, this time on the opposite, and so on in that manner until the swatting sounds were bouncing off the walls. She was of course careful in how much force she was, wanting to skirt that border of pleasure and pain. Ariana was a sensitive little creature after all.

After almost a solid minute spent working over both cheeks they each had a slightly reddish tint from the quick swats. "Mm mm. I think that's enough punishment. Better keep up with your homework in the future," she remarked as she lazily tossed the ruler to the other end of the couch. Smirking then, Nicki gripped Ariana's thong and slowly peeled it down, curious to see if she had gotten wet just from a little bit of spanking.

God, this was hot. Ariana nearly whimpered as Nicki continued, managing a "Yes, Professor Nicki," after the first line. She felt the ruler pressing against the skirt part of her jumper, teasing along it. The flip made her gasp, and she knew that her tight little ass had just been exposed to the air. The smooth round globes were split by that line of black fabric, with the smallest triangle of plaid showing at the top. Nicki's question had Ari's cheeks burning, but she figured she should play along: "Yes, Professor Nicki," she nearly breathed. Ari supposed she shouldn't be so surprised at how turned on she was getting: she played pretend all the time. Still, part of her couldn't believe how warm she felt already, and Nicki hadn't done more than poke her with a ruler.

That changed as a ruler cracked down on Ari's ass. She let out a yelp, wiggling a bit, seeming to purposefully jiggle that ass. Several more blows swatted down. Each blow drew a line of red heat into Ari. They felt just perfect, as if Nicki knew just where to pull back to prevent it from entering the purely painful area. Still Ari's ass began to glow, the heat spreading outward and downward. The thought of being the naughty little schoolgirl being punished just made the heat seep all the deeper.

Ari lost count of the time, though it felt as if... as if Nicki hadn't swatted her long enough. She flushed at that, biting her lip and chewing it. Still, she knew her role, and nodded to add another soft: "Yes, Professor Nicki." She felt the hands return to her sides and she trembled. Then the thong peeled down...

with a wet sticky noise. Ari blushed as she realized that her pantie literally stuck to her sex. The wet caused the fabric to cling, and even a little line of arousal connected the pantie to her flesh for a moment. Ari hadn't gotten as drenched as she had during their last encounter, but engorged lips and wet panties certainly indicated arousal.

"Getting this aroused by a little spanking? Shocking," she said in return. Still if Ariana was to dare glance over her shoulder she would see Nicki was smiling wildly, already glad to have the first step of her plan dealt with. The first signs of arousal were there, built upon the engorged lips of her nether.

She crouched down and sank her strong hands into the reddened cheeks of her ass, parting them with a quick tug and taking the time now to focus on the puckered starfish she had teased the other night. She had only just started on Ariana's ass last time, let her sample the sensation that could come from her butthold, and now she was going to take the time to explore even deeper. She'd need a lot of practice over the coming days if she was to inevitably take it up the ass.

A long swift lick that slurped along the tight pucker, teasing lightly and then pulling away after a swift wriggle of the tip against the surface. Another long and languid lick that just faintly probed the apex of her tongue into the oh-so-deliciously tight hole, and after that second quick lick she seemed to swiftly gain speed until she wasn't just licking Ariana's asshole, no no she was feasting on that most taboo of holes.

"Like that Miss Grande? This is a little something people in the scientific world call 'rimming' and it can be the sweetest fucking thing ever, to give or receive," she boasted as she fixed her glasses up. Suddenly Nicki spat a gob of white spit and let it hit it's mark on that sweet little hole before driving back in and worming that little bit of lubrication into the needy and previously untouched little hole.

"Yes, Professor Nicki, I'm a dirty little girl," said Ari. She wiggled her hips again, knowing that her nether lips had already engorged and moistened. The want continued to pour as she heard and felt Nicki ducking down. Ari carefully kept her attention forward, knowing that she needed to be a good little naughty schoolgirl.

Still she let out a little yelp as she felt hands parting her cheeks. Her little butthole winked at her new lover, seeming to both tremble in fear and tremor in anticipation. A tongue lashed against Ariana and she gasped, her hands going to grip the table to brace herself. She found her hair falling down around her, serving as blinders to what was happening. Not that Ariana needed to see to feel the tongue teasing her hole. The sensations lavished on that taboo area made Ariana squirm. First lickings, teasing, and then she felt the mouth close. Ariana gasped and squirmed more fiercely than ever as Nicki picked it up. it felt as though Ari's ass were a succulent meal and Nick a starving gourmand. Ariana's rear wiggled back and forth, her sex quickly starting to form more and more of her dewy arousal.

More words came, making Ariana groan. "I like it, Professor Nicki. This dirty little schoolgirl really likes it when you eat her tight little butt. I really love how you're---oh, sticking your tongue right up my tight little hole. Do you feel how tight it is, Professor Nicki? I've been saving it just for you," she flexed her muscles, groaning. The talk was turning her on fiercely, and Ari couldn't stop on her own if she wanted: "All the boys want to stick their tiny little dicks up my cute little butt, Professor Nicki. But I want you to have it. I want you to stick your big fat anaconda right up my little butt. I want you to just ruin it, oh, oh," she gripped the table and shivered, feeling the heat continue. "I want to feel your hot cum shooting all up my butt, Professor Nicki. I want, aah, to cum so hard while you take my virgin little ahahahaasss,' she hissed the last, trembling as she felt her sex practically starting to leak, her knuckles practically whitening as she gripped the table.

A little dirty talk worked wonders on her, and it seemed that every sex-starved mewl from the redhead was enough to make her lashing tongue wriggle faster and force deeper all in a bid to work her over. She pulled back finally and smacked her lips, Nicki's tongue rolling about her mouth a moment longer. "Is that so Miss Grande? Well I invited you over mainly to force every last inch into the lil' cunt of yours."

She rose, smiled and walked past Ariana to a large box resting by the lion statue. After some time spent rooting she pulled out a sleek purple butt plug. Nothing too thick, even a virgin could take it easy enough with only a touch of discomfort. "But if you want a class on advanced anal, you need to work up to it. So we're gonna have to go and stretch. You. Out." Nicki weighed the plug in her hands and moved back around, inwardly wondering if she could buy a cat-tail butt plug. Just a little something to work with those delectable cat ears Ariana wore earlier.

Crouching again she began to sink the tapered end of the plug into the spicy singer's spit-soaked asshole, the increasing girth now starting to steadily widen her ass. And then finally, after a little bit of pushing she had it pushed in all the way. At most it was only half as thick as Nicki's dick and nowhere near as long, but everyone had to start somewhere.

"Now, while we wait for yo' little ass to loosen up, you're going to repay Professor Nicki's endless kindness. She took a seat on the couch and hiked her skirt up past her ebony knees. Now her fat phallus was exposed, and from the earlier eroticism it was showing a touch of stiffness. "Get your cute self over here Miss Grande... and work that little kitty cat mouth around this fat black dick," Nicki said, letting a low hiss rise in her tone, speaking in a manner that called for respect and obedience.

A lip smack and oh how Ariana already wanted to cum. her arousal had already begun dripping from her engorged lips. If she'd known that you could get this excited from sex she would have tried a little harder to get to this point. Panting, she looked over her shoulder at Nicki as the woman spoke about the plans, about taking her cute little pussy. "Yes, Professor Nicki," she said, her voice already showing her arousal, "I'll do whatever you want. If you want to feed my little kittie your big fat snake then we can," she shook her lower half again, half expecting Nicki to essentially do so. Ari felt ready for it: slick with need as she was.

Instead, she heard Nicki rose. Ari watched her pass, frowning. had she done something wrong? said something? Her frown brightened into a smile as Nicki talked about anal, which turned into the surprised realization that her ass was tiny: tighter than her pussy by far, and Nicki's cock was fucking huge. Stretch. Her. out. Indeed. Then Ari saw the plug and she nearly cooed.

"That looks great, Professor Nicki," she said, her voice breathy again. She felt the toy play against her butt and she bit her lip. She groaned and fluttered her eyelids as she felt it stretching her virgin ass. The flesh proved nearly unyielding, as though it didn't want to cooperate with its slutty owner. The ring gave with pressure though, and finally the toy slid inside of Ariana's asshole. She let out a breath and gasped. "Thank--" before she finished, Nicki moved, pulling up her skirt. Ari's gaze fell upon the elephant cock that jutted out.

It looked bigger. "Yes, Professor Nicki," panted Ari. She moved to crawl over, her plugged butt swaying. The muscles ground the toy against her, building heat and friction with each movement. It felt as though it took hours for Ari to come within range of the cock. She leaned over and kissed the heat so sweetly, before extending her tongue. Ari began licking all over the thing, dragging her tongue along. She did it almost cutely, pulling her tongue into a curve and practically smiling. Her eagerness showed her want, but her method demonstrated fully her lack of experience.

The lack of experience was quickly evident, but Nicki did admire Ariana's enthusiastic licking. A harsh breath dragged out of her throat, the thick skin and powerful veins pulsing as she began to reach full hardness. She supposed experience wouldn't make a whole lot of difference either way, as only a handful of women had only ever taken the huge thing into their mouths... Cameron Diaz was the only one among that small number that had taken it into her throat.

But if Ariana wanted to prove herself an ideal pet then no doubt she'd find out a way to take the lot.

"Yeah baby... just like that, keep on licking." Nicki gripped the base and raised it, now letting the great weight rest on Ariana's pretty face, it's length surpassing Ariana's in that department, the head probing the air just above her. from here the immense cock was pressed right against her nose, allowing the formerly innocent starlet to take in the magnificent arousing scent of virility the futa gave off naturally.

"Open that mouth nice an' fucking wide Miss Grande... pull in an' try to take in the head or one of the nuts..." Nicki instructed, reaching around and stroking the back of her head affectionately, that sweet encouragement to drive her on in a bid to make her do her best work.

The starlet kept lathering the cock with attention. her pink tongue snaked out, flicking over the shaft, circling it, teasing it. Drool and spit started to fall from Ariana's mouth, as well as glistening the impressive pillar of flesh. Ari paused as she felt Nicki moving it. her eyes rolled to the side, seeing that the cock was, in fat, larger than her head. Ariana simply moaned and tilted her head to the side, closing her lips as far as they could go around the cock and jerking her head up and down.

Another command, and Ariana swallowed. Take in the head or a nut? The latter seemed a little more doable. So Ari opened her mouth wide, sliding her head down below. She tilted up and shuffled forward. Soon her lips closed about Nicki's impressive ballsack. They puckered, drawing the flesh between her. She sucked for a while, tasting Nicki, before releasing with a soft "ah" of surprise and delight. Ari licked around the ball again, tongue lolling out almost kittenish, before she opened her mouth as wide as it could possibly go. Pinching her eyes shut, Ari shoved her mouth forward.

Black flesh filled Ari's mouth, her teeth scraping against it. She gagged almost immediately, spit leaking around the edge of her mouth, a bubble popping from her nose. Still, she held, even as her eyes pinched shut and tears began to form, desperately trying to prove to either herself or Nicki or both that she could handle this.

The redhead was oh-so-eager, and it was simply so delightful to see her trying her hardest to please the ebon-skinned star. Nicki adjusted her glasses, curled her lips into an easy smile and then let out a sharp groan of rising desire as her fat testicle was suckled and slurped by the previously innocent singer. "Mng... shit... Miss Grande... you'll earn that extra credit in no time flat if you keep that up..."

it was quite obvious what Nicki meant by 'Extra Credit' of course, a nice hot dose of it splattering over Ariana's face... then again straight into her tight womb... and if they were fortunate, she could force it into her ass today. Yes, as Nicki groaned and hissed from the sensation of the vacuous mouth sucking her dense nut, she knew full well what she wanted to do... get a bigger plug to stretch that ass when she plowed Ariana's pussy, and then wreck that ass...

Nicki closed her eyes, her heavy chest rising and falling from the powerful breaths being sucked from her. Ariana was trying, trying harder than any other lover had, and for some strange reason it made a whole new sensation rise inside Nicki's heart. One that none of her prior pets had inspired in her.

She hissed and moaned and then finally said "A-Alright Miss Grande... now pull back... and fit the head into your mouth... I want you to suck until you get a nice fresh dose of hot protein on that pretty lil' face..."

Loud slurping came from Ari as she worked the ball tremendously. She assumed she did well, judging by Nicki's moans and the promise of "extra credit." Ari really hoped that her cumming pretty soon, and she definitely wouldn't wait to find out. Maybe Nicki would play with her ass some more. her muscles squeezed down in anticipation, and Ari felt the plug within slide up a few more inches, nestled tight. It threatened to suck so far in that Nicki would have to dig to pull it out.

But for later: for now Ari worked the cock with all the eagerness she could manage. She slurped and drooled over the balls, pulling back to lather it with another tongue bath. Lolling noises came from the starlet as her head bobbed with the work. She swore she could actually feel something bubbling and broiling in the balls she teased.

Then Professor Nicki gave more instruction. Ari slid back obediently, reaching a hand to pull some of the spittle that stretched between her face and the now glistening balls. The motion back lodged the plug even further, causing Ari to let out a moan, her eyes closing, her head lolling back. Her muscle twitched, pulsing, pulling.

suck on the head. "Yes Professor Nicki," said Ari. she began kissing her way up. "Am I a good student, Professor Nicki?" she asked, her voice going sweet. "Am I your favorite? Please say yes," she hovered over the head, circling it with her tongue, flicking at random. She hovered, spreading her mouth. "I want this big snake so bad, Professor. I'm such a naughty girl," she looked up at Nicki, her eyes sparkling, "you're going to have to punish me later," and she then opened her mouth wide, trying to take the head within. It barely sunk before she gagged, and her teeth scraped the top. A few more gags and she actually closed her mouth, almost biting. Ari's eyes went wide as she realized how very poorly she was doing, and she nearly started crying, feeling that she'd messed everything up. She tried moving her tongue to flick at the head still in her mouth, hoping to make up for her blunder.

"Of course you are Miss Grande... you better believe you're my favourite student..." Nicki said while loud and heavy pants continued to escape her maw, recovering from the intensity of that suckling... having her balls services was something she was used to of course, but a person doing it with all the eagerness and vigor Ariana had thrown in? No no, this was all too new. "But don't worry... this anaconda is gonna punish you all the same..."

Finally that magnificent mouth started welcoming her cock, though that near-bite did make her tense for a moment... it was perhaps best that hers was so amazingly thick, otherwise that could have hurt quite a bit... Still she noticed the worry in her pets eyes, and reached a hand down to stroke her head, moving just past that cute hairband. "Hey come on, relax... you're doin' great," Nicki purred reassuringly, breaking character for just a moment so she wouldn't lose faith in herself after a little mishap.

Nicki resumed her moaning as the warmth and wriggling little tongue embarced her, and this soon proved to be the tipping point from her. yet another sharp gasp, a pulse racing down the dark dick and sending a thick white spurt spraying from the peak and hitting the roof of Ariana's mouth. Then the second pulse of equal power splattered that fine white slime against her left cheek, and a third immediately puffed out the right from the sheer volume. It was dense, strong and salty in it's taste... like a strange drug in a sense from just how weirdly delicious it was.

She was pulling out then, still letting out rapid huffing breaths while her cock pulsed in tandem with her racing heart. Even then those monstrous balls were still letting loose, powerful white torrents spattering against her face, impacting her brow, forehead, painting those pretty little cheeks... like a bubbling white facemask.

She kept panting, but that black monster was still standing proud like Sauron's dark tower. "Oh baby... oh fuck... Think you tried to drain 'em dry there!" she said with a breathless laugh of delirious joy racing out of her mouth.

Ari nearly purred at the words "favorite student." Her efforts redoubled stronger still, her head bobbing, the hair swaying deliciously as she tried to anoint the head of the cock with her spittle and mouth. The snake was gonna punish her, and that thought alone made Ari wet. She let a hand go between her legs, fingers playing with her engorged folds.

Tension for that moment, a pause, Ari looking nearly panicked. Nicki stroked her ,reassured, and Ari pulled off, the wet sopping or a moment. "Thank you Professor," before opening wide again. She shoved her head forward, clearly passing her comfort zone. Her face reddened as she gagged, spit leaking all over. Still her tongue worked as Ari desperately swallowed. She couldn't get more than a few inches of thick cock into her mouth; how was she ever going to get all of it?

Then she felt something warm and thick hit the roof of her mouth. Ari let out a squeal, her hands going up in surprise, splaying out. She pulled back as Nicki did. The next splatter hit her cheek, then more. Ari closed her eyes, feeling the hot strands coating her pretty face in white. Cum hit her forehead. Ari felt some catching in her eyebrows, but more sliding down. her eyes pinched closed, her tongue lolled out. Eyes glued shut, tongue caught some. It tasted good, salty, strong, wonderful. Ari tried to swallow what she had, licking at the cock a little more.

"Yes Professor," she cooed, working her tongue along the cock, picking up loose strands, "I'm your little schoolgirl slut, your teacher's pet. Mmm," she leaned back, swallowing, feeling the cum running over her. She reached up to move some off her cheek, sucking a finger. "You taste so good, professor. I want more," she leaned forward, but her blind eyes made her miss the cock slightly. She turned, trying to act like that wasn't an accident, licking and teasing the shaft, curling her tongue around it, all while the cum continued to slide over her face.

Excitement was continuing to build, like a bubbling cauldron getting all the more heated. She was so damn cute, and watching her gulping and savouring the seed was something that Nicki got an extra kick out of. A shuddering little moan rolled off her tongue, aided by the sweet little kitten tongue licking her cock. Without a little bit of booze in her she was downright refined with that sweet tongue of hers..

Nicki's hands gripped Ariana's own, pulling her up until their lips met in a furiously passionate exchange. She tasted herself in Ariana's mouth but had no care of that, if anything it just seemed to drive the black beauty to go faster and faster with her eager tongue.

At last she pulled back and used that slick devilish tongue to lick off the excess of seed that had gathered around her eyes, giving her the means to open them up. "Ditch the dress, Pet." Her voice was thick and powerful, commanding... Cleopatra sounded an apt description. "Keep the headband, the socks and shoes on... they look adorable..." With that she tossed her onto the couch, moving back toward the chest of toys from before...

Some rummaging passed her by, followed soon after by her pulling out an even larger buttplug of a shiny red colouration. She proceeded to then take out a bottle of lube, smearing the peak with the oily substance... it was even thicker than the last, and longer too. It'd make things all the easier when she got around to wrecking that sweet ass.

The lolling tongue caught the seed, ready to swallow just as Ari felt Nicki grabbing her. Slightly confused, the starlet rose, still keeping her little treat on her tongue. Soon she found her mouth open, tongue plundered. Not knowing what else to do, Ari fed Nicki back some of her own seed. Soon their spit filled mouths, and Ari again tasted the salty strong taste of Nicki, this time mixed with that tongue. More heat poured down into her loins, mixing.

Increasing the heat was the pressure from behind. Rising had pulled the plug tighter, sliding it up into Ari's virginal passage. She could feel it snugly fit within her tightly clenched walls. It felt so sinful, so taboo, that it only increased the heat and the wet pouring from between Ari's legs. She felt so horny that it nearly hurt.

But more instruction came, along with a new word. "Yes professor," said Ari. She moved to unzip her jumper, working around behind. She'd actually started on the shoes while she worked, only to pause at Nicki's insistence. Ariana smiled mischievously, but nodded her agreement. "I'm still your little schoolgirl slut,' she purred. She then dropped the dress, showing her heaving chest, still covered in the bra: white on the straps and plaid covering the chest. Nipples poked through the fabric, and Ari wondered if she was supposed to leave it on. She moved to the couch, sitting gingerly down. The plug moved, and Ari shifted. She spread her legs, but flushed.

"Um, Nicki," she nearly whispered, her hands going down, "I, um, I think your toy's, um," she burned nearly red, realizing that she couldn't feel the head of the plug. She shuffled, feeling her interior muscles squeeze down, which just made her all the redder.

"Stuck?" Nicki turned and gave a shrug before moving around to the couch again. Damnit she looked fucking beautiful... even went out of her way to get a matching bra. "Gimme a sec," the black busty babe said as she moved close. Setting down the larger plug she took the time to squirt some lube onto her finger and then smeared it around the stretched ring of her cute butthole as if she was sliding someone's head through a pair of bannisters.

A small tug, met with some resistance, then another and another, mindful to ease it out gradually rather than just tear it out... she was eager but not crazy. Slowly but surely the whole thing was pulled out of Ariana's teased rear, and the old plug was set on her table. Now pleased she raised the larger one, the light glistening off the lubricated material. "This one's bigger, gonna stretch you further... but if you want my cock in there today Miss Grande, you're gonna have t' do it."

Thus she lined up the peak and began to push it in, finding the fat tip gained some easy access thanks to the lube and previous stretching, though it grew a little harder to push it in by the halfway point. She continued the steady pulling and pushing motion until a good portion of the buttplug was nestled neatly in her asshole. Enough to secure it snugly.

"Mn... and while that's getting cosy in your ass, does my little pet want to get every last inch of black donkey dick crammed into her pussy?"

"Sorry, Nicki, err, Professor, I didn't, it just sort of..." Ariana flushed again, squirming and looking down. She gave a shy little smile as Nicki insisted on needing a sec. "I guess I really am a slut, huh?" she managed. Her butt squeezed at the words, and she could feel the toy jostling around inside her.

She watched the lube go onto Nicki's fingers. Ariana licked her lips and tried to spread her legs as far as possible. Her hands went down to hold her thighs and she took several deep breaths. Still it felt strange feeling the finger moving about her butt. She felt it tug and let out a moan. Eyes pinched shut, head lolled back. The thing went so very, very slowly, Ari's ass pulling at every inch. She shuddered at the sensation, feeling as though she were very nearly about to cum just as it plopped out of her. The little ass gaped for a moment, muscles squeezing down.

Ari forced her eyes open at the new words, looking down at the toy. She saw the fat tip playing along her still stretched ass. "Yes Professor Nicki," she said, regaining some control now that her ass was free. "I want your big fat anaconda shoved right up my slutty schoolgirl butt. Put that toy in me and stretch my slutty butt wide," she reached down, pulling her fingers to try and widen the hole. She felt the toy teasing it, pushing, and then sliding in. Ari groaned and trembled, again feeling her sex and muscles squeeze. Several inches of toy plowed into her, stretching her painfully. It hurt, and Ari took several deep breaths, feeling the tears starting to flow out of her eyes. The stretched pain of her ass was unlike anything she'd ever felt, tearing and burning. At the same time, she felt that extreme heat pouring into her sex, causing more moisture to gather.

"Mhm," she managed, nodding even as she raised a hand up to wipe away the tears. "I--I want your big fat dick shoved up my tiny little kitty hole," still sniffing slightly, Ariana reached down, this time pulling her fingers to stretch her glistening folds wide, showing the throbbing hole to her "professor."

She supposed there would be tears too when she got an assfull of cock, but that was perhaps inescapable... Nicki would press on when that time came, unless Ariana pleaded for her to stop. Something to concern herself with later, Nicki supposed. For now she had a cunt to stuff and a womb to bust a nut in...

Her hand braced the base of her spit-soaked cock, the gleaming head pressing up against Ariana's damp and parted pussylips. Clearly pleased by this Nicki forced forth and once more began sinking into the welcoming heat therein. The entrance gave way eagerly and seemed to almost flutter with joy to have it's big black python coming back home to roost, the walls widening deeper in until the first half had jammed straight into the hot furnace of her womanhood.

"Just like that..." Nicki murmured, clearly loving how easily her 'student' took her this time. Yet there was still of course more to go. Whens he closed her eyes and thought hard enough she swore she felt the fat buttplug grinding her cock, seperated only by a barrier of flesh.

Nicki opened her eyes and let her gaze meet Ariana's, breaking character once more to get a touch more serious "Tell me if it hurts too much Ari, and I'll stop." With that the professor reached up and steadily unbuttoned her blouse until her magnificent mounds were once more proudly on display with the white fabric acting like a pair of drapes bordering them. And inward she went, starting to thrust too and fro with a steady level of power that had each inward motion sinking more dick into Ariana's magnificently silky cunny.

Ari's eyes fell upon the glistening pillar of flesh. She'd taken it before, well, half of it, and now it shone with her own spittle. It looked so wanton, so erotic that just staring made Ari's belly burn all the fiercer. She felt the huge domed head pressing against her sex. It occurred to Ari that she should protest, ask if she could dig the condoms out of her bag. The words started to come: "Professor Nicki, I have protection in my baaaahaa!" the word turned into a cry as the cock slid into her. Wet walls took the familiar meet, letting Nicki slide into the tight sheath.

Pressure, intense pressure again unlike anything Ari felt before. She immediately started taking deep breaths, her cheeks puffing out. Everything down below felt tight and stretched and aching and on fire. Her sex practically melted around the cock though, as the fire translated into want as easily as it did into pain. The two mixed together, forcing the girl to tremble. She could feel her lower half stretched to its maximum, stretched beyond that. Cock and toy skewered her flesh and pulled at it. Muscles quivered and shook.

Tears flowed, Ari keep her eyes pinched and her mouth locked. The pain was downright excruciating, but the pleasure matched ti pace for pace. She forced open watery eyes as she heard Nicki. Tell her if it hurt too much. Ari whimpered and nodded, though she swore she wasn't going to stop till she had the whole cock inside. She had to be close now: she felt so full, felt like Nicki was shoving her cock against her very womb. Ariana looked down, seeing that she had just barely hit halfway.

The girl moaned, her head lolling back, body shaking, not believing it. She felt so full, her silken walls trembling and letting out so much, and she wasn't even halfway. She was never going to get that whole thing inside her.

No, no, no, that was negative thinking. Ari was going to do this. she was going to take the whole cock if it killed her. Gripping the couch, her teeth clenched, Ari pushed back, trying to impale her already stretched cock onto the massive member.

Back
Top Bottom