Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M char for F char - Scifi related themes wanted most of all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eryx

Meteorite
Updating this with a little more information...

Notes & Expectations

I'm looking for roleplay over PMs, threads or email. IM doesn't suit me.
I assume I'll be writing roleplays that last at least a few days. If you're looking for quick smut please make that clear.
I need decent grammar and descriptive detail to enjoy a RP.
If you want to disappear let me know beforehand. I will appreciate it.
Don't force me to do all the work planning a roleplay. If that happens I'll ask to drop you.
I'm 37 and have a preference for characters +/- 10 years my age. Not necessary, just preferred.

Themes

Instead of fixed plot ideas here are some themes I like. I'm open to all sorts of things and certainly not exclusively looking for RPs along these lines. That being said, if they chime with you then that's definitely a good thing.

Androids or Aliens
RPs where my character or your character plays as a highly humanoid robot or even an alien are a favorite. The character could be servile, independent, helpful, dangerous, domineering, perplexed, almost anything. I like androids or alien characters because it lends itself to strange and exotic personal dynamics and the possibility of amazing and unusual sexual encounters. If you're wondering, I don't like furry characters because my experience of people writing them has been unsatisfying in the past.

Experiments
I really like RPs about people being used for sexualized experiments. The setting for these could be many: Kept in an institution, forced to exist in a simulation, abandoned in a nuclear bunker, made to live as an exhibit, abducted by aliens and more. Usually the characters would have no real chance of escape and no choice over what they are asked or made to do. Their overseer(s) would treat them impersonally. Why they are being experimented on and who is making the decisions doesn't have to be known.

Mistaken Identity
I'm not sure why I find this so hot but it is. An RP where my character or your character become mistaken for someone else and have to take on their identity is always interesting. Lots of ways to play on the theme, too. Couple of examples: 1) A reporter investigating a secretive sex cult tries to infiltrate it by pretending to be an initiate. 2) A new airborne virus causes people to enter a waking dream for a few days. Their personality can change and they mistake familiar people for others they know or even fictional characters.

Stronger Together
Teamwork! Relationship dynamics where your character and my character are in a position of power or privilege over others, then use that to cause mischief and chaos can be fun. Suits switches best and needs some forethought about who writes the other characters; me, you or both of us. Examples: Rival pirate lord and Pirette lady joining forces against a shared enemy, Two vampires working a city's nightlife for people to seduce.

Dangerous Romance
Romance is good in RP. I'm going to be idealistic here, so don't feel that romance in RP has to follow this like I'm setting out guidelines. I want to mention this anyway. I'm not at all interested in sickly sweet stuff, nice people having nice dates, Disney style fairy stories and the like. Love is fiery, painful, intensely beautiful, terrifying and chaotic. To capture a bit of that in an RP is difficult. It requires enough tension to do, so the stakes have to be high. Forbidden romance, dangerous consequences, destructively opposed opposites attracting each other, life & death, or other elements that add an edge to the romance are appreciated. Even then, it might just not work out, because life is tragic.

Kinks

Here is an F-List. Anything in the Maybe column is okay. I'm just not likely to include it unless asked about it or I see its on your Fave column. Kinks are not set in stone, more scribbled in shifting sands.

If playing something like the android or alien theme I like including kinks such as tentacle sex, long tongues, size differences, unusual textures, oh all sorts of things. I'm sure you get the idea. If things are imaginative and sensual I'm a happy bunny.

I won't write gore, scat, torture or excessively cruel things. I can and have been persuaded otherwise on one thing or another if you're a good writer and insistent about it. Just accept that I may ask to stop if its too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom