Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Future of Mystria (Closed)

RE: The Future of Mystria (Korax and MiseryChord)

He wasn't ready for that, feeling her suddenly take him, the dragon let out a low growl, he fell back a bit though he kept his arms wrapped around her waist and wings around her shoulders. She began to moan his name as well, it lit a fire in the monster's chest as the dragon's member grew to it's full length in seconds "Come my alpha, take what you deserve! Quinn!" he hissed back at her as he arched his back and enjoyed the little human riding him like a well worn mount.

Quinn let out a high pitched moan as the dragon arched his back, pushing himself deeper. She braced herself on his chest and really began to move, bouncing her hips over him until the sound of their flesh meeting filled the stall, her soft folds spread wide around his shaft. "Mmm say my name again Vollic!" She breathed, moving upwards in a slow stroke against his shaft. "Mate me my dragon! "

His tongue lulled out of his jaws as Vollic enjoyed the ride, letting out a puff of smoke he gripped her waist and thighs tightly, pulling her down rather forcefully with wings and arms all in one, powerful stroke. "Quinn! Alpha Quinn! Breed me strong sons!" He bellowed out, pleasure ripping through him as Vollic's arched bakc left the ground, pulling every tiny bit of that thick shaft into his little lover.

She felt as if he was going to slpit her in two as he arched himself and pushed himself deep within her. "Yes Vollic! I want to give you strong sons and beautiful daughters! Give me your all! Spill into me!" She cried out, loosing her rhythm as her walls tightened around him in spasms, each growing stronger in intensity until she screamed out and went rigid above him. Her stomach contracted sharply as she whimpered and her eyes rolled back in her skull.

Pushing and grinding his hips into her, Vollic was so caught up in her words that he was pulled into orgasm just as she demanded to be bred, a wave crashed through his body and into her's. filling her womb in a matter of moments before spilling out along their thighs. His body went tense as the dragon groaned "Take it! Take it all!" he moaned back as a second wave tore through him, further flooding the little human as her tight confines milked Vollic of everything drop he could give. When he ran dry the beast fell back against the ground, panting and gasping "Quinn...Quinn..." hissing out a long smoky sigh as the pleasure caused his min to go blank.

The young woman gasped out as she felt the hot splash of his seed pump into her. There was so much! Her thighs were sticky by the time he finished and collapsed back onto the ground. A husky chuckle left her as she leaned over him, stroking his chest. "Are you alright Vollic?" She asked, genuinely concerned with his well being.

Pulling her up onto his chest the dragon let out a rumbling purr "Better than alright." He hissed before folding his wings around her, he closed his eyes for a moment and puffed out a small cloud of smoke, enjoying the lingering afterglow that stuck rather powerfully in his mind. "How about you? Still worried about a few scales?" He asked her, opening his eyes again Vollic watched his little lover carefully, he doubted her fears would vanish after a good breeding but he could certainly try.

A sense of well-being filled her as he wrapped her in his wings, making her feel protected, even cherished. The small cloud of smoke enveloped her but the scent was comforting to her as she lay against him. "I don't think the scales are such a big deal anymore. Especially if they get this sort of reaction from you." She teased, kissing over his thrumming heart. "So, you want a son then if I do end up getting pregnant? Or was that just heat of the moment type talking?"

She seemed more relaxed, Vollic relaxed a bit now that he knew that his alpha was going to be alright. he liked Quinn far too much in control to try and take it back from her. "I wouldn't mind either. But, I have to say i always imagined training a son up in the ways of being a dragon." He paused for a moment and realized something "Dragons lay eggs in clutches. Rarely would there ever be a clutch without both genders." he paused and then asked "What do humans do when they create a family?"

She felt him relax beneath her and smiled. "I could see you with a son...well I could really see you as a father to a son or daughter to be honest." At his question, she smiled. "Well, there is cases of humans having multiple children with one pregnancy but its not often that they have more than two at once. And they could be the same gender. Most women though, only have one child per pregnancy. They carry them for nine months before giving birth to the child."

"That...will take a while then." The dragon said slowly, a bit surprised that humans covered the land so fast with such a low birthrate. "Dragons tend to have around six eggs, normally four hatch. Some clutches have less and some have the full six." he explained to her, hoping to give Quinn a bit of an explanation as to why he had been a bit confused at first.

She felt his confusion before he went on to explain how his species procreated. "So why do only four out of the six hatch sometimes? Are they just...empty eggs?" She replied, figuring that was the only way to explain such a thing. With a yawn, she nuzzled against him. "Is the birth painful for your females?"

"Not every egg is fertilized. Some just don't develop, some hatchlings might just die in the egg. There are many reasons, but the general outlook is four is normal." He explained before closing his eyes with a low yawn "Not really, the eggs are only about the size of two human fists pressed together, not much when you consider that female dragons are larger than males." he paused for a moment and flicked openn his eyes "Is it painful for humans?" he couldn't help but be curious as their child/children would be a mix of dragon and human, fused by magic and alchemy to create a new lifeform.

She felt a small pang of sadness at the thought of a hatchling dying in the egg. It must hurt the dragoness to be so hopeful that an egg would hatch only to find that her offspring had perished. "Yes, its very painful for a woman to give birth. A human child is roughly the size of a watermelon and well, you have felt how tight a human female is." She explained, wondering just how their genetics would mix.

"Not as tight any more." The dragon boasted with a little snort, Vollic then glanced down at her body, trying to size it up for a long moment. Then he let out a little coughing sound, trying to clear his throat "Um...what's a watermelon?" Vollic hated to admit he didn't know something, much less something that seemed like basic knowledge to a lowly human, but to better understand the point his mate was getting at he felt compelled to ask.

A bright blush colored her cheeks and she lightly slapped his chest. "Scoundrel..." At his question, she smiled. "Well, its a fruit. It has red flesh inside with black seeds and is green on the outside. The flesh is very juicy and sweet." She explained. "I will have to get one for you to try. I'm sure you will love it." She again yawned before closing her eyes. "We need to rest. There is no telling what tests the men will perform tomorrow."

Licking his lips Vollic smiled as she slapped him, clearly enjoying the little woman acting aggressively, when she mentioned 'tests' he smiled up at Quinn "Perhaps I should test you to...all night long." even after that intense session and the one they had earlier that day, the randy dragon was trying to coax her into riding him all night long. Vollic was loving the arrangement and intended to take advantage of it as many times as he could.

She rolled her eyes to him but smiled. "Well, someone is rather hyper. If you want to go again, I want to be on bottom this time." She gave him a saucy wink. "That is of you can keep up with me."

He flashed her a smile before he suddenly rolled in a flash of wings and claws, pinning the little human to the ground before he leaned closer and licked her chest, drawing that long tongue slowly over the human's breasts. The dragon then breathed "Careful with your boasting, I might just take something a little rougher." teasing her his hands snaked down and grabbed her rear, spreading her open to him just to hint at want he meant. Of course he would never take such a step unless Quinn okayed it but that didn't mean he wouldn't threaten her just to see what she did, Vollic couldn't help but push things each and every time he found a boundary.

She gasped as he suddenly rolled them, having been caught off guard. Her body easily accepted his weight as he settled over the top of her and licked at her breasts. A soft hiss left her as that rough tongue ran over her nipple, the flesh sore feeling. "Do it then." She retorted, feeling him spreading her open, his claws pricking at her softest skin. She bit her lip and spread her thighs for him. "Mmm go ahead Vollic."

Blinking the dragon hadn't expected her to rise to his threat, feeling a familiar pulse between his legs Vollic was quickly growing aroused "Fine then." he bared his fangs in a wide grin just to tease his alpha further. Shifting his hips down he rubbed the pointed tip of his member down along her slit, slowly drawing down to her ass, sliding between her thick cheeks as he began to rub it slowly, pausing only to lightly prod the woman's back-entrance, seeing of Quinn would back out now.

Her body tensed up as he prodded her darkest of holes but she made no protest. She was still slick with their combined passions from earlier, allowing him to slip in slightly before she tightened. Reaching between their bodies, she slid a finger through her sticky folds to pleasure herself while he took his pleasure of her body. "Mate me dragon."

Again, that demanding tone, Vollic just couldn't resist it, he took in a smoky breath before he slowly began to lower himself against the young woman. Pushing lightly he put on a slow, constant pressure until the thick head of his member slipped in, Vollic then kept on pushing, keeping his sluggish pace as he entered his alpha, easing himself into thick painfully tight entrance. More than a few times the dragon let out a low moan, panting hard as he stretched and stressed his body until after what felt like ages his hips pressed against her ass.

The pressure was uncomfortable as he worked his way into her. It stung as well, due to his thick girth, causing her to wriggle beneath him. A ragged sigh left her as he finally made it all the way and his hips rested against her scaled thighs, leaving her spread for him. Taking a clawed hand, she pressed his fingertip to her clitoris, showing him how she needed to be touched as he had his fill of her rear.

The dragon was just barely aware that she was moving his hand was moving, glancing down the dragon found that his claw was poised against that odd little nub. Taking in a deep breath he began to swirl his finger around the tip, then he started to move, shifting his hips back and forth, bucking lightly before he ground his hips rather roughly against the human's poor ass, working her tight muscular body in a circular motion as he let out a low groan of pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom