Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Future of Mystria (Closed)

RE: The Future of Mystria (Korax and MiseryChord)

As soon as the terms were settled Vollic went on the offensive, the dragon moved at a blurring speed and whipped forwards as his clubbed tail swept down low at the woman's feet. However, his several weeks of confinement left the beast slowed, combined with his rather limited experience fighting humans and this fight could very well be an even one.

Quinn watched the dragon closely as he prepared. As soon as he went on the offensive, she was on the defensive, dodging the tail that could have shattered the bones in her legs. His mass hit her, knocking her back but she rolled to her feet, a massive grin on her face as her blood began pumping. "Come on you witless worm. I expect more from a great dragon!" Her words were meant to taunt as she bounced on the balls of her feet, constantly moving.

With a low growl Vollic realized that this woman was fast, faster than he had first expected and oddly enough that had him grinning. The beast hadn't had a decent fight in a long while, he didn't count being captured since that was more like a small scale war against his person. The dragon whipped forwards, outstretched arms to grab her as his tail flew up over his shoulder to aim a strike at her head and as all this was happening he extended his wings and gave a mighty flap backwards to shoot himself at the woman at high speeds.

She had not expected his speed and the mass of his body slammed into her, knocking the wind from her lungs. As his arms trapped her in a steely embrace, she brought a knee up to land in a male's most sensitive place, using this to free herself and to push him away from her. She was panting with exertion, a light sheen of sweat beginning to cover her body.

Sensing the movement, Vollic quickly shifted his weight so the knee hit his thigh instead of those oh so private parts that every creature was weary of being hurt. The shock and the blast of pain was enough to force the dragon to back off, letting out a smoky gasp as he took a few steps back and struggled to catch his breath, the wind knocked out of his a little.

Quinn looked to the beast and grinned, trying to catch her breath. She hadn't used full force due to not wanting to hurt him badly. "Is widdle baby dragon hurt?" She taunted good naturedly, leaning back against one of the doscarded beds to rest until he was ready to go again.

"Not as much as you will be!" Urged on by the woman's mocking tone Vollic didn't wait to fully recover as he surged forwards, the result was he was slower than before and as he swung his heavy fists at the woman his strikes weren't as swift or accurate as the attacks normally would be.

She yelped as the creature surged towards her, though slower than before. His heavy fist caught her in the sternum, knocking the wind from her. Stormy eyes popped wide as she pushed back, her feet getting tangled together and resulting in her falling onto the floor, clutching at her stomach to regain her breath.

With a low growl the dragon straightened his back and flared out his wings, taking in a few deep breaths before bellowing out "Give up little human! You can not win!" his ego and pride skyrocketing now that the woman had taken a hit and to Vollic she seemed like she would soon fall.

Panting, she looked up at him. A new reserve seemed to form within her and she shakily began to stand, one hand still around her belly. "N-never will I give up. Not until you learn some manners, beast." Straightening her spine, she stood against him, jaw set. Balancing her body with her core weight, she moved to strike, punching at his throat and soft underbelly rapidly as she threw her weight towards him.

With a choking gasp Vollic fell to his knees, nearly crumpling on top of the woman, what saved her was his flailing wings which pulled the reptile backwards until he came crashing down to the tiled floor. Struggling to catch his breath from the sudden blows that forced the air from his lungs and made it nearly impossible to take in more air. As Vollic lay there crumpled, Nathan quickly moved forwards, feeling out the bruise on the monster's throat before using a little healing magic to ease Vollic breathing. Once he could suck down some air the dragon coughed "I...will...still..." unable to boast that he would continue the fight the dragon let out a low hiss before closing his eyes, his loss beginning to sink into the proud beast's mind.

Quinn knelt down beside the fallen beast. Her hand still covered where he had landed his blow. "You fought well. You have proven yourself to me." She murmured, reachingout to gently grip his wrist.

Backing away, Nathan grumble a bit under his breath as Joe and Bob coaxed the healer back from the pair, this was a very important growing moment and they didn't want it interrupted. Vollic looked up at the woman with a low growing sigh "I'm just not used to this shape. Next time get your mage to turn you into a dragon and I'll beat you in my true form." Vollic of course had no idea that this was borderline impossible for human magic, his pride and ego had both taken massive hits and he was struggling to keep them whole. "So, you win." He commented through his fangs, slowly sitting up so he could look the woman dead in the eyes "As promised, I will follow along as if you were my alpha."

She smiled down at him. "If you remember, all I wanted was for you to admit that I beat you. I am not your alpha." She stood with a soft groan. "Now....I will willingly be bred by you if you wish Vollic."

"Same difference." The dragon huffed a bit as he slowly stood up and then glanced down at the woman, she had beaten him in a one on one fight, that much he was forced to choke down. None of the men were too worried about Quinn, with all the protections and alchemical charms ingrained to her flesh she would recover soon enough. Vollic just crossed his arms and waited, quickly recovering as well the beast let out a puff of smoke "I...have no more complaints about being used in this project, you are a worthy female."

The woman looked to the trio of men once the dragon had agreed. "So....how do we go about this?" She asked, lifting her shirt to see an already fading bruise over her sternum. She rubbed the sore area for a moment before dropping the fabric to cover her flat stomach again.

"Please, make use of your room if you wish or take things back to the dragon stalls." Joe said in a calm voice before glancing at a clearly angry looking Nathan "Just perhaps not in the medical war as it needs to be fixed up..." as the human spoke Vollic didn't pay them any attention, the defeated reptile kept his eyes on Quinn, watching her every movement.

She looked back to the magnificent beast standing behind her. "Perhaps the stalls will be best. I am sorry about the damage we caused but I had to prove myself to him." She looked towards the heavy metal door before turning to the dragon. "Well....shall we?" She asked, anxiety forming in her gut as she didn't know what to expect from him during the mating.

Placing a hand on the woman's shoulder Vollic slowly urged her on through the doors and into the main dragon room where his fellow reptiles glanced out from their pens to see what was going on. "I do not know how humans mate." The dragon commented slowly "Dragons start by careful licks and nips. Or at least wild dragons do." Leaning his head down Vollic lightly licked at the woman's neck before giving Quinn's soft skin a light nip.

A shudder passed over the woman as the rough tongue caressed the soft skin of her neck, followed by the sharp flash of his teeth nipping her. She gasped softly and looked up to the dragon, eyes wide and doe-like. "I-I have never been with a man, but humans have a similar thing they call foreplay. It's not as meticulous though." She breathed, taking a deep breath in that caused her breasts to strain against the damp fabric of her top.

Pausing for a moment Vollic leaned his head back, he hissed and then let out a low puff of heated air as he debated back and forth with himself. "I...have never mated before either. I am still young, it would be a rare female who would pick me over a more mature and impressive dragon." The proud beast felt a bit vulnerable admitting this but as his alpha Vollic figured that Quinn was in charge of such things and needed to know the truth.

The warm puff of air heated her already sweaty skin as she looked up at the proud beast. A soft smile passed her lips before she pulled his face down towards her and placed a soft kiss upon his snout. "Then I guess we will have to learn this together." She murmured softly, surprised that he had admitted such to her when they had been so hostile towards one another.

The kiss caught Vollic off guard, the dragon's eyes widened and his wings drooped a bit, his shock rushing right through him until the reptile's cheeks darkened ever so slightly and the world learned that dragons could indeed blush, in their humanoid bodies at least. After a few moments he recovered, slowly the dragon extended his wings forwards, flaring them open as the fire pattered enveloped Quinn completely, showing off his brighter colors before Vollic leaned in closer and quickly licked her cheek "Yes. We shall learn together." he said just as his wings folded down, brushing down across her back and legs as she was pulled right up against his chest.

A soft giggle left the woman at Vollic's ecpression and she noticed the skin of his cheeks darkening. Tenderly she traced the darkened skin with a fingertip, smiling up at the dragon-man. It was her turn to blush however, when the giant wings came around her, pressing her against his hard body. Her hands came up to rest against his chest, as she looked up at him, surprised by the heat that eveloped her in this 'cocoon'. Her cheek tingled from where his rough tongue had swiped across it and remembering his earlier words, Quinn moved forward and gently nipped at the thick column of his throat, watching his reaction.

The dragon let out a sudden and very heated gasp, Vollic had never imagined she would return his dragonic affections by mimicking them, it lit a fire in his chest and the young dragon felt his entire body burning, more then usual that is. "Quinn..." He hissed slowly as he used the thumb-claws on his wings to rub her back lightly "My alpha...you are so very worthy of my attentions. I am sorry I didn't see it sooner." he paused and then leaned down "I know humans are a little different. Let me try and make up for the past." he carefully managed to press his muzzle to her lips, it was awkward but somehow he managed to kiss her, a deep passionate kiss with heat pluming all around their lips.

Back
Top Bottom