Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pazzo's Rant (Comments are Fine)

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
IE the purpose of this thread is for me to rant about the most comical but aggravating parts of my day. Since I am glued to my smartphone expect frequent updates. It will keep yall from repeating my mistakes and make you smile in the process

RE: Pazzo's daily rant

Don't ever shop when you are hungry, this shit should be obvious at my age yet before I know it my buggy is full of Marie calendars pot pies and frozen burritos. :p

RE: Pazzo's daily rant

Make no mistake, When feeling mischievous, you vehicle WILL magically somehow end up on the opposite side of the parking lot from where you parked it =P

RE: Pazzo's Rant Thread (Or Pseudo-Twitter, as per Trygon)

*applauds and laughs* Pazzo my good friend that last post has officially made you a very good/bad influence for a brat like me.

Im tempted to get back on blender, and make a 3d animated gif of the pazzo mask for a new ava and sig...

MMMM CORNDOGS!!!!!

Hehehe...maybe this counts as a rant...my commute to work this guy is pressing the issue of us going out...so I told him he wouldn't know what to do with me if I gave him written instructions with pretty colored diagrams!

This is just part of the crap I have to deal with in the beginning of my day!!! Not to mention I got to work late and my coffee taste like old man bath water!!!!!

Okay, so I am bored and Lazy... I grabbed one of those Hungry Man TV dinner tray things...

The "Grilled Steaks" were not even a mouthful =P

Alright, take a look at the top post of page three in Into The Penumbra

You will see where Phillip, as he is running back to Elena, say "Omg omg omg........"
HOLY FUCKING SHITTTT!!!!

I just realized that I am guilty of using text-speak in an RP...

Get the fucking time-out corner ready, I need to go sit in it for a few days apparently.....

Pazzo said:
Okay, so I am bored and Lazy... I grabbed one of those Hungry Man TV dinner tray things...

The "Grilled Steaks" were not even a mouthful =P

Of course you like more than a mouthful. Right? Then again, maybe you're one of those guys who thinks more than a mouthful is a waste.

I see. A man after my own heart. He knows how to....finish his dinner.

Back
Top Bottom