Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A game of Chase and Rape (WhiteWolfFang x Sweetone)

She leaned her back against his chest and smiled "maybe I do" she giggled and tilted her head back to look at him upside down.

Frowning slightly he said "Not even a jump, you could at least act like this is going to be a rape" then slid his hand down to her crotch and picked her slightly up off the floor.

She giggled and took his hand out and held it in hers "ok im coming" she said and paid for her drink and leads him out of the bar.

Still frowning slightly Charon allowed himself to be led until they passed a deserted alley and he pulled her into it until the darkness swallowed them.

Sighing slightly Charon said "You aren't even pretending to be scared of me" pushed his hand down her pants and began rubbing her slit

"Interesting concept since I don't produce body heat" Charon said after the kiss was broken and pumped his fingers into her a bit faster

Grunting slightly at her grip he pushed his fingers farther into her and pulled her bra over her mounds to grab her tit directly and flick the nipple with his thumb

Hardening quickly Charon removed his fingers from inside of her and pulled her pants and undergarments down to her knees and returned his fingers to her cleft.

Freeing his cock from his own pants he said breaking the kisss again "Turn around hands against the wall" and released her breast so she could

Placing one hand on her hip and the other on her breast he slowly pushed into her eager hole and said "never mind your acting stinks just go back to being the girl who enjoys getting her freak on with a dead person"

Deciding to tease her Charon said "Which do you prefer the play house or this alley" as he started pistoning his member into her and squeezed her soft flesh

"I didn't ask if you liked the bed" Charon corrected "I asked play house or alley" and gave her ass a light swat then grabbed her hip again and started pulling her back into his slow thrusts.

Back
Top Bottom