Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A game of Chase and Rape (WhiteWolfFang x Sweetone)

Feeling her walls flutter around his cock as she came Charon groaned slightly and continued to slam his member into her beaten pussy

Seeing the sunlight strike her ceiling Charon swore and said 'Looks like you got lucky again and live to hide another night. Pick a more creative spot tomorrow night or I might just decide to at you this time" as he pulled out and headed for the door to get underground.

Zoey got some sleep before her first treatment of chemo today. She woke up at noon and headed to the hospital, after an hour of them telling her the side effects ans what to do and not do she was given the treatment. Zoey then went home at 5 feeling tired and weak so she wrote a note on the door to let him know that unless he wanted to loom after her to come back tomorrow night and had a list of her chemo days. She put on pjs and laid in bed tossing and turning feeling sick to her stomach.

Seeing the note Charon growled and decided to go hunting instead. Finding a young couple walking in a nearby alley he drained them before ripping their desiccated corpses apart and hauled them to the street and began chucking them at her windows and calling out "This is what happens when I have to entertain myself"

She looked out her window and then showed him a box full of blood as she collapsed on the floor. She didnt know how to get help so she banged on the window hoping to get his help.

Hearing her collapse from his position on the sidewalk he waited a moment then sighing he jogged up to her apartment still making it in under three seconds and opened the door and picked her up off the floor

She looked at him and pointed to the box of blood "i got you that when i was at the hospital" she said weakly and in pain from being touched, "can you lay me on the bed it hurts being touched" she said giving him a weak smile.

"That's oddly kind of you" Charon said "But I have already eaten" and carried her back to the bed a little annoyed at actually deciding not to take her tonight

"im sorry i ruined your night i was hoping that if i brought you blood it would help" she said and whinced in pain at the sheets.

"Store it in your fridge and I'll drink it tomorrow" Charon said with a small sigh "and it is rather difficult to ruin a vampire's night"

She nodded and tried to get up to take the box to her kitchen but didnt make it and laid back down " im going to take a nap your open to anything in my apartment"

Grabbing the box he carried it to her fridge and put the blood in the bottom drawer then said "I don't eat or sleep, your apartment has nothing I desire"

Back
Top Bottom