Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A game of Chase and Rape (WhiteWolfFang x Sweetone)

Frowning slightly Charon said "okay go eat but be quick or I may decided to bend you over the table while you are still eating and take you halfway through dinner.

"you bought it" Charon said before deciding to actually bend her over the table and ran a hand along her slit and giving her ass a slap.

"wait can you keep my illness a secret and soon i start treatment and you cant rape me but ill let you know, please" she asked looking at him after she finished eating.

Growling Charon said "fine on the black days, but as for the secret who the hell do you think I'd tell the only person we have both met is now slowly rotting in an alley" and put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back against the table

Giving her ass another smack he pushed into her harder shaking the table to the point it was threatening to break and lifted one of her legs up on to the table

Continuing to thrust hard into her Charon put one of her arms behind her back and used it as a handle to start pulling her back into his thrust

Feeling his need start to rise Charon began pumping harder starting to move the table with his thrusts until he started banging it against the wall with every thrust

Instead of stopping Charon pulled her back to his next thrust sliding her back on the table before smashing his phallus back into her

Smiling Down at her Charon said "Here it comes again" and began to spasm inside of her pumping her abused hole full of his hot seed as he did the night before painting her walls with his thick cream

Flipping her over on the table he said as he looked down at his still rigid member "looks like you aren't all that lucky tonight" and pushed back into her just filled slit and began pumping again

"Because it looks like you will be taking my cock until sunrise again and I found you much earlier than I did yesterday" Charon said as he pushed her back to the table and held her there by a shoulder as he started to bang the table against the wall again

"Do you really think you will be able to fall asleep while being fucked this hard?" Charon said as he picked up his pace and slammed into her harder.

Back
Top Bottom