Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A game of Chase and Rape (WhiteWolfFang x Sweetone)

Coming back to her door with a plastic bag in hand and cringing his nose at the smell rising from it Charon could smell the muddy water the rice was grown in and the fermented soy juice it was cooked in and it almost made him gag. Running his nails down the door, he produced the sound of metal grinding on stone again

Opening the door the vampire held up the bag feeling more than a little foolish when he realized he was basically sent on an errand by his supposed victim. Annoyed slightly at this realization he dropped the bag on a near by table and said "well at least your naked"

"Well that's attractive" Charon said dryly "I know I'm an inhuman monster but that's a little rude don't you think?" walking up to her he waited for her to pull her head from the trashcan and added "You may also want to brush your teeth"

"grab the water on the sink please hurry and the meds next to it unless you want me to die" she said sweating and burning up

She threw up and then took the pills and water from him and took the pills fast, "sorry I have a secert illness that I havent told anyone about" she said and curled up in a ball

"The illness is pretty obvious from the pills" Charon said frowning "Crap now I'm gonna feel bad about what I'm going to do to you soon" and dropped onto the couch next to her

She felt that his skin was cold and laid her head on his hand "im sorry that i ruined your plan" she said softly

"You didn't ruin it, I still plan on busting a nut or two in or on you, I'll just feel bad about it now" Charon explained "Though I may just go a little easier on you. How about we start off by blowing me then I'll let you eat"

"ok" she said and sat up and slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock out. She strocked it for awhile then sucked him softly then went harder.

Laying his head back and putting his arm on the back of the couch and putting his arms up Charon said "That's a good start now milk it like you actually like sucking my cock"

She nibbled him playfuly and went back to sucking his cock, she then started to play with his balls as she sucked him hard.

She didnt feel sick anymore which was good meaning she could try to eat, she kept sucking and playing with his balls.

She moved her tounge around his shaft and sucked him more and cuped his balls she wanted to please him so maybe he would be easy with her from now on

Back
Top Bottom