Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A game of Chase and Rape (WhiteWolfFang x Sweetone)

"True enough, maybe you can bring him to me as a snack before I rape you again tomorrow night" he said as she took his member into her mouth

"Back on your back my lovely victim we still have a long while til day break and I plan on making sure that this is fresh on your mind when I find you tomorrow" Charon said as he pulled his cock from her mouth

Pushing her slowly onto her back Charon smiled before leaning down to nip her breasts once more "Not likely, don't you know there is no rest for the wicked? So I'm not going to let you rest either" then pushed his throbbing member back into her

Her ears came out from under her hair and her tail came out. She dug her nails into him more as she was in pain.

"Glad you are starting to get the concept of rape my dear" Charon said as he felt her nails dig into his flesh more before running his tongue along her nipple and sucking it hard

She growled as her pussy was hurting from being fucked without stopping, she wanted to run and get away from him. She decided that she would stay home and lock her door tomorroe to be safe.

Grunting as he started for feel his climax rising again Charon thrusted even harder into her already thoroughly abused pussy.

Knowing the sun would be rising soon Charon pumped his second load into her before pulling out and wiping his cock on her smooth legs and leaving her exhausted, naked and lying in a slowly growing pool of cum in a toy house in a child's playground.

Zoey grabbed her clothes and ran to her apartment and unlocked the door and locked it back up and dead bolted it. She threw her clothes in the trash and went to take a hot steamy shower, she was in there for half an hour then brushed her teeth for ten mintues.

Charon heading back to the tunnel where he spent his days smiling in anticipation as he waited for the sun to set once more and he could go find his new toy. when the light of the sun finally did die he stepped out into night and went to hunt her down

Zoey stayed in her house not going outside at all she didnt want to risk him getting her anymlre. She wanted to have a friend stay with her but didnt want them to get hurt or killed.

Following her scent from the park Charon quickly found her apartment building and room. deciding for subtlety he knock on the door and said "Delivery! 100 cans of I can't believe its not garlic?"

She got up and knew it was him "im not letting you in unless you have food, you owe me dinner" she said and stood on the other side of the door. "i think chinese fried rice and a sweet tea" she said and slids money under the door.

"You do realize I can tear through this door as easily as you could tear through paper, right? just opening it will probably save a lot of your neighbors lives" Charon said as he looked down at the money and raised an eyebrow

"please ill let you stay here" she asked craving chinese food. She would give him her puppy face but she didnt want to open the door

"Why would I want to stay here? I enjoy hunting you down every night" Charon replied running his nails down the door making a screeching and grinding sound as her did.

"because you can shower and drink beer and watch tv sleep in a comfy bed" she said and kept lusting things.

"Fine! I'll get your damn food if it will shut you up but when I get back you better be naked and horny. and for the record, I'm dead, I don't need to shower I don't sweat or produce bodily oils, I can't drink beer my system can't process it, tv is boring to me and finally again I'm dead, the dead don't sleep" then picking up the money he went downstairs to look for her chinese food

Back
Top Bottom