Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A game of Chase and Rape (WhiteWolfFang x Sweetone)

Chuckling slightly Charon said "If you can honestly tell me that it isn't on your mind already then I'll drop it, but if you can't then you owe me a blow job" and held her wrist lightly so she couldn't hit him again and possibly hurt herself

She blushed "it is on my mind but you know I cant after iv had the stupid chemo" she said loving the cool on her wrist.

Stroking her hair as she fell asleep, Charon put on another movie and watched it before picking her up gently and carrying her to her bed and wrote her a note saying he was in the basement and to come down when she woke up then left s the sun rose.

Zoey woke up and smiled at the note and rose and got up. She headed to take a shower and eat breakfest. She went down to the basement with a bag full of blood for him and smiled.

During the time before her awakening Charon had cleaned up a little and even found a couch bed to open which he moved to the middle of the room. Seeing her come down he flashed a quick smile before grabbing the blood bag to tear off a corner and quickly drain it. "Thin and tinny tasting but it will suffice for the moment" Charon said "how did you sleep human?"

"good thank you for looking after me" she said drinking her smoothie and sat down. She looked around and thought about making this a little homer for him

"There is no need for that I was merely protecting my own interest, if something untoward were to happen to you I would have to go find a new play mate." Charon said flashing another crooked smile. "Now if I remember correctly you are treatment free for the next couple days right?"

"its the weekend so yes i am" she said "but i want to make your room homer." She said and sat on the bed and looked,at him

Knitting his eyebrows together Charon said "what's wrong with it?" As he looked around "it has everything necessary for my existence. Besides it's only a weekend dwelling."

stepping up to her Charon smiled and said "No need to look so embarrassed my pet. The sentiment is appreciated." then picking her up he spirited her onto the bed with a wider smile adding as he gently nipped her neck "now we have all weekend and the basement is sound proofed so you can be as loud as you wish."

Back
Top Bottom