Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A game of Chase and Rape (WhiteWolfFang x Sweetone)

Charon as he had taken to calling himself ever since he was Turned sat on the roof of a building over looking a secluded an alley, the homeless had long since departed, from it for fear of become his next meal, he didn't much care that they knew of his existence, no one listened to them anyways. Shaken from his thoughts by the appearance of two people walking down the alley, waiting until they got closer he thought he might have some fun since there are two.

Jumping off the building he landed lightly on the ground in front of them he grabbed one in each hand by the throat, cutting off their screams before the even escaped. bringing the one in his left hand closer to his mouth he replaced his hand wit teeth and wrapped his arm around her body holding her firm as he drained her. Dropping the now withered corpse and looking at the other he smiled evilly and spoke "You are going to survive this night though by the end I'm sure you'll wish you hadn't. I am going to let you go and you are going to run, I will stand here for five minutes after which I'll chase you and if I find you I'm going to rape you until day break."

Zoey was walking home with her friend from the bar, they took the dark ally since it was a short cut. Zoey was laughing at her drunk friend as she tried to walk, zoey wasnt a drinker but she liked the food there.

Cocking his blood smeared head slightly to the side Charon smiled wider and said "or would you rather end up like your friend here" and kicked the corpse on the ground.

Dropping her he said "Run, Run fast! and run far" then turned around and started counting loud enough for her to hear "1...2...3...4...5"

Finishing his count Charon turned and set off in the direction she had walking leisurely knowing he would catch up with her long before the night was out. Following her scent he eventually found himself at the park and smiled widely. Calling out in a sing song voice "Where oh where has my little toy gone? where oh where can she be?"

She covered her mouth as she hides in the play house that had windows but they were closed, she had to find a way to get help without being killed.

Calling out more as he wandered around the park he said "do you know the greatest thing about being a predator, sure I am fast, strong, Immortal, but the best thing is my senses. I can smell your fear, and I can hear your heartbeat, you should really try to calm down, you are going to have a heart attack before I even find and what fun is using you if you don't scream" and began circling the park getting closer to the play house with every revolution

She looked out a tiny hole and saw him getting closer so she climbed out of the play house and started running but tripped over a rock and twisted her ankle. She tried to get up fast and limp away from him.

Smiling as he finally made her bolt he started walking towards her slowly gaining ground as she limped and catching her by the hair and said "Caught you" then looked around for a moment then as his eyes fell on the play house he smiled wickedly started dragging her towards it.

Ducking into the play house he dragged her behind him pushing her underneath him pinching her hips with his knees before leaning back and smiling wickedly. "I win" he said and ran a nail down her face.

"Did you forget already what I said I'd do if I caught you" Charon said with an evil smile then pinned her hands above her body and continued running his nail down her body cutting off her clothes, slicing down the side of her pants before peeling them off

"Until day break" he concluded before brushing her torn shirt off of her chest and leaned down to bite her breast just hard enough to break the skin then used his one free hand to undo his pants revealing a thick nine inch member

Charon moved lower down her body and bit at her sides saying "Not a clue maybe you just like the thought of being raped" then grabbed a leg and brought it up to her chest and drew his teeth along her inner thigh before doing the same to her other leg and in the process exposing her mound to penetration at his leisure

"I'm afraid this is very real. your friend is dead, I drank her blood and left her corpse in an alley to chase and rape you" Charon said as he rubbed his massive meat along her slit before roughly shoving it halfway into her.

"You were sober enough to be afraid" Replied Charon before pulling out to his head and ramming his entire cock into her in the next thrust saying as he did "Now scream" and leaned down to bite her shoulder

Back
Top Bottom