Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the World of ViKtoricus! (Pain, Pleasure, and Romance!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViKtoricus

Planetoid
Welcome to the World of ViKtoricus!

By ViKtoricus... Duh

About Me:

* I have a strong background in athletics and martial arts.

* When it comes to the smut part of the RP, I'm good at domination and humiliation.

* I will never roleplay as a puny little pip squeak. And by pip squeak, I mean anyone who is any less muscular than this guy: http://htfu.dk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/tumblr_m7w6hnh3Eu1rayq2ao1_5001.jpg

* I love drama to a fault.

* All my active games must involve one or all of the following: Pain, Pleasure, Romance.

What I want from You:

* Good writer. (Or at least trying)

* Good roleplayer. (Or at least trying)

* Committed.

* Clear on what she wants and vocal about it.

* Friendly in OOC chat.

If you are lacking in any of the above qualities, you and I will not get along...

What I want for the both of us:

* When it comes to pairing, I will act as a masculine male, and you, a feminine female. This does not mean that you cannot be a strong character. It just means that you must have at least some semblance of a feminine quality within you. No hardcore lesbians and no irredeemable tomboys.

* No incest.

* All settings except for "hard sci-fi". X-Men First Class is acceptable. X-Men Days of Future Past is not.

* Good plots.

* Agreed-upon character pictures.

Other things you must know:

* I enjoy rape roleplay.
* All of my characters will never lack muscle.
* Most of the time I can post about 3 posts a day. Sometimes as little as 3 posts a week.
* I hate unreasonable defiance.
* I hate purposeless snuff.
* I love orgies.
* I love combat.
* I never play as a truly good guy. My character always has a very devilish trait. From my experience, this works particularly well with my one on one MxF roleplays, but not with group roleplays as the guys tend to get jealous of the publicity that my character gets because of his antics. lol
* I am very picky about how your character should look like. In fact, half the time I end up saying, "Alright. None of all of the girl pictures you showed me I found appealing. Here are a list of my top 10 favorite celebs and top 10 favorite female anime. Choose..."
* Remember when I said that there will be Pain, Pleasure, Romance, or all of the above? What makes me a really good roleplayer is that a lot of the girls never see it coming as to when and where I will "attack" you with any of those. Like, we could be in the middle of church worship, and then everyone would start getting naked and having sex because it is a part of a ritual or something. You never see it coming. And yet, they're all well-timed. I've roleplayed with maybe two dozen women, and only one of them didn't like that kind of thing. lol
* I do frequent time-skips to avoid the boring stuff.

I know request threads have a tendency to be filled with plot ideas and pairing suggestions. I got nothing to offer, because after roleplaying so many different roles, I realized that the possibilities are limitless.

Send me a PM if interested.

I just wanted to let everybody know that

A.) Stress levels in my life are very low right now, which means I can roleplay frequently and efficiently...

B.) Getting back in shape, and there may be the awesome possibility that I will use my real self as a character image!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom