Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

With a mother's love (Courgar Girl and Manic)

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
Martha woke to find the house in darkness and herself stretched along the sofa. The last thing she remembered was her son Daniel kissing her goodnight as he headed for bed. She must have fallen asleep, worn out by the stress and strain of work and bringing up a 15 year old boy without a father. To be fair to him, he was a credit to her. She had not had to suffer any of the teenage tantrums that her friends had experienced with their children. He seemed the perfect son. Well behaved, good at school, athletic, well built, popular, developing nicely into a muscular young man. Only one thing puzzled Martha. He didn’t have a girlfriend. In fact, he’d never had one. It wasn’t that girls didn’t like him; he got plenty of attention. Nor was he gay; she was sure of that, because there were no signs whatsoever that he preferred boys or that they preferred him. Still, she told herself, give it time. Don’t push him; that would only make things worse. Just let nature take its course, and one day she’d come home to find him entwined with a female.

Slowly, wearily, Martha made her way upstairs, tiptoeing so as not to wake her son. As she approach his door, she was surprised to see his light still on and as she drew closer, she saw him standing naked in front of his mirror examining himself. Nothing surprising about that. If he was taking after his father, he’s be admiring a well-proportioned cock. Martha sighed at the memory of that cock forcing its way inside her for the first time; the feeling of being stretched so far she was sure she would be torn open, learning what it meant to be a size queen.

As she drew level with the door, Martha could not resist glancing sideways to see if she could catch a glimpse of her son’s tackle and compare it with his father’s. but what she saw made her stop dead. Her son was staring at his erection in the mirror. An erection that was barely more than a couple of inches long. He had not taken after his father; quite the opposite. Suddenly the absence of girls made sense. She stood staring, oblivious of whether or not Daniel knew she was watching.

Daniel knew his cock was small, he thought when he was younger it would grow but of course now at 15 he knew that it was unlikely to get much bigger than it already was, he was tall for his age, well built, in every way a perfect male specimen all except for his tiny cock, flaccid it was more like an enlarged clitoris and hard it was only 2 inches at best, he even found it hard to masturbate due to this and rarely did so because of that. It felt embarrassing even when alone to grasp it with his thumb and forefinger and realize that he was practically covering the entire thing even with his thumb.

His sex drive was also very low, this was at least one small mercy, his cock being so small he tended to forget he even had one and as a result sex wasn't something he thought about and even if he did what was he going to do about it, would a woman even feel him? Would he feel a woman? It seemed to him it would be like throwing a hot dog down the corridor, no friction, no risk of hitting anything at all.

He knew his dad was huge, this just made it worse, he had seen his dad naked when he was still quite young, he used to imagine having a powerful cock like that himself one day and how masculine it must feel to be endowed in such a way. Oh well, whatever it was it skipped him and so he did his best to hide his secret shame.

Yet it was something that would play on his mind and so he stood there in the mirror looking at his cock, trying to stretch it, forcefully trying to make it grow an inch, he nearly outed himself at school today, some girls were making jokes about 4 inch cocks and he almost said out loud that 4 inches was big, well of course it isn't but it was for him.

He felt a presence with him, "Mum!" he yelled out and covered up quickly, "Get out of here!" he cried out.

Martha heard her son’s words and understood his embarrassment, his humiliation. At his age, at any age, it must be appalling for a man to show himself to a woman as so deficient. She had no doubt how she would react if a man stood before her with an erection that was little bigger than her clit. Even allowing for her special need for size, even without that, she would feel that this man would not be able to satisfy her.

And how much worse it must be for the man to be seen by his mother. She hoped that he had never seen his father naked. It was only a few years ago that he had left them, but the contrast must have stayed in the mind of a child who waited with increasing despair to grow to match his father. And now to be seen by his mother, who knew his father so intimately. Had he ever dreamt that she would see him not only naked but aroused.

The one thing Martha knew was that she could not abandon her son. However much he wanted her to leave him, however much it was against all her instinct as a mother to hold her naked and aroused son, she could not just leave him to his pain.

Ignoring his plea, she rushed to him and pulled him to her, holding him and hoping that her sympathy, if not her understanding, would somehow flow between them.

He stood in shock as she came rushing up to him, he was still naked using his hand to cover his shame, she embraced him, he knew it was from pity, there was no sense in denying it, he knew how big his dad was and that his mother knew that he was tiny, it would have been maybe a little easier to deal with if dad was also small, there would be some reason for it, some genetic funk that he had inherited and maybe his mother seeing him naked wouldn't be so bad as she would just be used to seeing a small one, but as it was he knew that she had seen and indeed had bigger, much bigger than him.

"I know dad was so big, I don't understand why I am so tiny" he said not being able to hold back being able to talk about it especially now that she had seen anyway, "I know it won't grow, is there an operation or something that I could have? Is there anything anyone can do?" he asked desperately hoping against hope, knowing that unless he had a sex change that he was screwed.

"I know, there is nothing" he uttered as he began to sob like a baby in his mothers arms, being naked in her arms for the first time since he was a toddler.

Martha held her son in her arms as he cried out his humiliation and pain. His tears soaked her t-shirt. She felt the contrast between his muscular adult body and his childish desire for comfort. Holding him reminded her so much of how his father felt in her arms. The strong body ready to overpower and dominate her, tearing her open, disregarding her cries of pain, knowing that they would lead to ecstasy for both of them with his seed filling her and spilling down her thighs. It had been so long since she had held any man in her arms, never having found one to match Daniel’s father. But now, she forgot that the body was that of her son and felt herself responding as she had to his father, feeling needs that had been suppressed and left unsatisfied for so long.

As she struggled to contain her feelings, Martha’s eye watched her son’s small cock as it twitched and swayed. And as she watched, a sudden fear overwhelmed her. She was becoming aroused, which was she assured herself only natural given how like his father Daniel was. But Daniel was staying aroused too. Was that natural for a son being held by his mother? What sort of thoughts and feelings had she generated by holding her son against her body? Was he sensing her arousal?

Above all else, she knew she had to help her son. To reassure him. Gently she eased her body away from his.

‘You mustn’t worry about not matching up to your father. He was exceptional. I’ve never met another man like him. Anyway size really doesn’t matter for most women.’ She felt the need to qualify what she was saying, not to lie to him that it didn’t matter for her. ‘Their vaginas just expand to accommodate to the size of their partner. And don’t think that men can only satisfy women with their cocks; that’s just a myth that too many men believe.’

Daniel felt at odds, he was taller and bigger than his mother and yet here he was naked and seeking comfort in her arms because his pee pee was too small, it was pathetic and yet he needed to talk to someone about it, it seemed.

His cock was twitching too, she might have been his mother but it still felt good, he had never been this close to a woman before and as he was naked he could feel the fabric of his mother's dress rubbing against him.

But what did his mother really think about such a weak cock? Could you even call it a cock? Surely not!

Soon she eased away from him and tried telling him that size doesn't matter, that their vagina's were only as big as their men or something, it sounded like the type of bullshit mother's say to make their kids feel better.

Daniel became a little angry, "Oh come on Mother, I would understand that, accept it even if I was 4 inches! But this?" he motioned to his erect cock, "This is tiny, you can't honestly tell me that a woman would feel this this, this, this thing" he said as he went to hit it with his hand and missed due to it's tininess.

He sat down and put his shorts on becoming conscious that he was naked in front of his mother.

Martha watched her son scramble frantically into his shorts. She could not allow this reaction, so she immediately sat down on the bed beside him, her thigh brushing against his.

‘Daniel,’ she said sternly, ‘let’s get one thing straight right away. We’re mother and son. There’s a special bond between us and always will be. There is no reason for either of us to be embarrassed to be naked around the other. Whatever the circumstances. Is that clear? We’re talking about the most intimate things, so there is no reason for us not to show our bodies to each other.’

With that established, her tone softened.

‘Look, I’ll be honest. I’ve never been with a guy who is as small as you. But my friend Beth has a partner who she says is on the short side. I’m not sure how short, but I can ask. Don’t worry,’ she rested her hand on her son’s arm in reassurance, ‘I won’t mention you. My point is, she’s demanding, almost insatiable, but she’s still with the guy after a decade. I was always worried that she’s get her claws into your father, because for all his size I knew he wouldn’t be able to keep her satisfied.’

She relaxed at the thought of being able to get some advice. Beth was bound to have some practical ideas. But there was something more important that she needed to tell her son.

‘Daniel,’ she continued, ‘it’s a guy’s balls that matter. They’re what create the testosterone that gives you your stamina, your strength and these wonderful muscles.’

Her hand squeezed his taut biceps and her fingers traced the outline of his pecs and abs. And then in a burst of spontaneity, she pushed her hand between his thighs and grabbed him by the balls.

‘This is the seat of your potency, Daniel. It’s your balls that will produce children. They’re why your father was able to fertilise my egg that grew into you, not the seven and a half inches of his cock.’

It took a while for her to realise that she was still holding his balls in her hand.

Back in his shorts and sitting on the bed he was a little taken aback when his mother sat beside him her thigh even touching his, didn't she know this was making him really uncomfortable? What was going on here, it felt like he had entered into some kind of crazy new world.

Then she started to speak and he braced himself for some more "Mom" advice, there was a special naked mother and son bond now? He wondered what was happening with his mother as she never acted this way before, yes they had spoken about something intimate but did that mean that he had to be naked around her and if he was getting it right, naked with her as well?!

The she kept talking and inside he just curled up into a little ball, she spoke about how she had never been with someone as small as him and how one of her friends Beth, is with a small guy too and how he seems to please her, what was she really saying here? He didn't even want to think about Beth trying to seduce his father that was just too weird.

Oh god, now she was on about balls, the size of them, he wasn't sure if he could make himself combust into a pile of dirt, that would be better than listening to this. He wasn't going to fuck a woman with his balls now was he? It seemed as silly as telling him that size doesn't matter.

She started to feel him up, his biceps, his triceps, and then she did it, she grabbed his balls, he wanted to jump up but he probably would have left them in his mothers hand!

"Mum" he said quietly, "Can you let go of my balls please, this is really weird for me" he told her hoping that he could be left alone now.

‘I’m sorry, son.’

Martha slowly released her grip on Daniel’s tackle. She had been barely conscious of how intimately she was relating to her son and of the effect it was having on both her and him. Despite her words, she had not been aware of the fact that she was holding her son. In her mind, in her hand, she was holding a man, something she had not done for a long time. How could she explain this to Daniel? How could she expect him to take it in when his mind was full of his own problems with his size?

‘Daniel, I’m sorry if my reaction is upsetting you. But I can’t leave you to suffer alone with this. I’m your mother and the only one who is going to be able to help you through this. I guess it must seem strange to you that I am responding in such a – how can I put this – well such a sexual way. But that’s the effect this is having on me and I need to be honest with you about it just as you have been honest with me about what’s troubling you. This is something completely new for both of us and we’re going to have to help each other come to terms with what is going on.’

She looked at her son, wondering if he had the slightest idea of what she was trying to say to him.

‘I guess what I am trying to say, Daniel, is that I’m a woman, a woman who hasn’t had a man since your father left, and now I have one right here in front of me. A real, athletic, fit, muscular young man. And not just that, but one whose just stood naked in front of me. It’s only natural that I should be reacting as a woman as well as a mother. That’s a big conflict for me and I’m sorry if my emotions have confused you.’

How could she expect Daniel to understand what she was saying when she didn’t really understand herself?

‘Oh shit, Daniel, I think we’re just as confused as each other. You’re hurting and I’m confusing you and, to be honest, I’m feeling that you’re rejecting me, which right now is the last thing I need, because all I want at this moment is to feel loved and to have a man hold me. Why don’t we just go to bed now and talk about our feelings in the morning?’

Mum apologizes and removes her hand from my cock and balls, I am rather self conscious about it as it is and to think that the first woman who touches me there is my mother! As if I am not enough of a failure already, I don't need my mother giving me sympathy gropes to make me feel better, because it certainly doesn't!

Oh fuck, she's talking again, she's the only one who can help me through this? Really? I don't think anyone can help me through it, it is just something I will have to accept really, but I can't see how she will be able to help, especially if her advice is size doesn't matter, I'm not some average guy wishing he had 12 inches, I am tiny and there is no point in thinking otherwise.

She keeps talking and it seems she is getting horny over me, I don't understand that, I never get horny, not like the guys at school, they are always talking about it, looking at it, doing it, trying to get it, sex non stop and of course wanking, I can't even wank, not properly, I would need fucking tweezers, I just don't get the horny thing, it's like a man with no feet being taken into a shoe store, he's just not interested.

She finishes talking, "Look, I just don't think about sex ok, I don't get the horny thing, I don't know what that feels like, I, for all intents and purposes do not have a cock, I can't even wank" I say to her hoping she might understand something at least.

"Sorry, I think it is better if we just let this go please" I tell her as she tells me that she is going to bed and we can talk in the morning, I hope we don't talk about this ever again.

Daniel’s attitude left his mother no choice. She kissed him a chaste goodnight and headed for bed. But she only slept fitfully. Her mind was full of thoughts of her son and his problem that he had now confided in her.

She wasn’t at all sure that what he was saying was consistent. He said he didn’t think about sex, but also that he didn’t masturbate. It was as though he wanted to wank off but couldn’t manage it, or thought he couldn’t. Which surely must mean he was thinking about sex.

Martha couldn’t understand why he was unable to masturbate. He was sure he should be able to manage. Girls got themselves rubbing their little buttons. Martha had done it. Admittedly she had a large coarse clit by comparison with her friends, but it was still much smaller than her son’s cock. There had to be a way to get himself off and the sight of streams of cum spraying out would surely give him confidence about his potency.

The more Martha thought about it, the more she was convinced that the whole problem lay in his self-confidence, or lack of it. It wasn’t that he didn’t think about sex. It was that he kept away from girls and therefore didn’t get aroused like the girls who hung around them. It was being so close to the girls and getting touched up and teased by them that got the boys’ minds fixated on sex and had them aroused so much. That was what Daniel was lacking. He just needed some experience of being touched and aroused in order to understand that he was capable of the same feeling as a boy whose cock trailed on the floor. And this was something Martha could help him with, as a mother, quite properly.

It was still early in the morning and he was sure to be asleep, but it was best to catch him unawares. So she tied her silk robe around her and slipped quietly into his room. As she had suspected, he was asleep. Peeling back the sheet to expose his bare chest, she sat gently on the bed and began to stroke his chest with the tips of her fingers. They floated across his skin, barely making contact, like butterfly wings beating against his cool flesh and taut muscles. Gradually, he would become aware of the sensations, something that he had never experienced before.

Daniel was quite happy when his mother left the room, the whole topic upset him and she wasn't making anything better, he was small and that was all there was to it.

Maybe he could learn to be gay and have men fuck his arse instead, surely he would be a good catch for gay men out there provided of course they didn't want to be fucked themselves.

It was all a viscous cycle for Daniel, he didn't masturbate because it was difficult, at least to do it like a man would, so he didn't think about sex, or tried not to, he was small as well so he forgot he even had a cock, unless he was in a situation where sex was the topic or he saw some pretty girl, so basically he was surrounded by it.

He got into bed and drifted off to sleep.

At first he thought he was dreaming, he laid there and enjoyed the feeling of female hands caressing his body so lightly, of hands just covering his chest, he started to moan and although he could not see the woman doing this in his dream he certainly enjoyed it.

His little cock became erect again to it's full 2 inches and moaning he reached out in his dream, or so it seemed and held the hand as it moved over him, he gasped some more and wanted to push the hand downwards to guide it.

But then sleep being the fragile thing it was he woke slightly, he could still feel the hands and yet there wasn't anyone in the house except his mother, he opened his eyes startled, "Mum, what are you doing, why are you touching me like that!" he yelled out to her, the second time in a night that he had been felt up by his mother.

‘Daniel,’ Martha said softly, ‘I’m just trying to help. You’re in a Catch-22 situation. You don’t think about sex, so you avoid girls and therefore you don’t get the sexy thoughts that come from being around girls. I can help you with that. Your friends get themselves felt up by the girls around them. Well I’m not a girl, Daniel. I’m a woman and I’ve been married. I know more about pleasuring men than all the girls you’d meet put together.’

It was time, she felt, to challenge her son and not give in to his desire to be left alone.

‘And don’t deny it, Daniel. You were enjoying what I was doing. You were responding, I could feel you. You were even trying to force my hand lower. These are the natural feelings that a man has when a woman touches him. They were the feelings you were experienced just then.’

Maybe it was time too to make him start thinking not just about himself but about girls.

‘I can’t read your mind, Daniel, but I bet that you had thoughts and feelings about the woman who was stroking you and arousing you like that. About reaching out and touching her as she was touching you. Ideas about what you’d like to do to her.’

Martha’s hand was still on her son’s chest. She noticed that he hadn’t pushed it away.

‘Be honest with me, Daniel. How were you feeling when you woke and before you realised it was me beside you?’

Daniel was shocked when his mother remained clam about what she was doing, what was up with her feeling him in this kind of way? She was explaining to him how he avoided girls and that is why he didn't have any sexy thoughts, well that was kind of right, he avoided girls so he wouldn't have the sexy thoughts! A slight difference, she seemed oblivious to how embarrassing this would be for him if his little secret got out.

It did feel good though, it was nice to be touched and not worry about his body and what someone might think about it.

He just looked down, what was he supposed to say that he wanted to be touched even if it was by his own mother? That he was considering life as a homosexual just so his cock size would hopefully not matter so much? That he was just really confused and didn't know what the fuck to think or feel?

"It was nice' he started, "But Mum, it's not your problem, it's not your job to please me, I don't..." he paused.

"I don't need sympathy sex or hand jobs from you, I am so down about this, I was even thinking about being gay just letting a man fuck my arse so I could get away with having a small cock, I don't think I want any of the girls at school to know how small I am, it would be humiliating if they talked and I know they would" he explained to his ever increasingly horny mother.

He knew he avoided some of what she was saying but what else could he do, as desperate as he was having some kind of sexual interaction with his mother seemed wrong.

‘Daniel,’ his mother replied, ‘you’re right about what the girls would do. I would probably have done the same at that age without thinking of the consequences or how it would make you feel. But this isn’t about the girls. It’s about making you feel good about yourself. And it’s not about sex by the way. I’m your mother and that isn’t the sort of thing mothers do to their sons. I just wanted you to experience what it is like when a woman touches you intimately. And you did feel that. you’ve as good as admitted it and I could tell anyway from the way you were responding physically before you realised what was happening.’

She smiled at her son, determined to keep up the momentum that she had developed.

‘But pleasure isn’t just about receiving. You get pleasure from giving too. Touching a girl will make you feel as good as when they touch you. Why not give it a try and see how it feels.’

She stretched herself along the bed beside Daniel.

‘Just touch me, Daniel. Close your eyes and touch my body. See what it feels like and see how it makes me feel. Close your eyes and forget I’m your mother, just for a couple of minutes. You’ll be amazed at how it makes you feel. Go on.’

He listened to his mother try and sell the idea as some kind of therapy or motherly love, he wanted to believe if for no other reason than he didn't want to believe that his mother was just a horny single mother who wanted to get off at any cost even if it was with her own small cocked son.

"Ok" he said, "I felt it, it was nice, but I am not sure it helped, I mean I was ok not knowing, probably better not knowing. Maybe I could be gay, just have men fuck me, wouldn't that work? That would negate my small cock wouldn't it?" he asked her curiously.

She laid out on the bed as he was talking to her and offered her body to him, he wanted her to go away more than anything else so he took a breath and closed his eyes and ran his hand along her tummy and thighs avoiding her feminine areas as much as he could, it did feel nice, almost too nice, but this was his mother!!

After a couple of minutes or what he thought was a couple of minutes he stopped, "Ok thanks, I think, it was errr... nice" he said to her not sure what you are really supposed to say when you feel up your mother for the first time.

‘Daniel,’ his mother’s voice had a definite edge to it, ‘I wish you’d stop talking about becoming gay. It’s not a life-style choice; it has to be something you feel. Try touching me, see how that makes you feel, then try telling me you’d prefer a guy’s cock up your arh-‘

The moment her son’s hand touched her belly, Martha realised she had made a mistake.

‘Ooohhhhh’

It had been so long – too long – since a man’s hands had caressed her thighs, even such inexpert hands as those of her son.

‘Yeeeeeesssssss, pleeease’

She moaned softly as feelings that had been lying dormant – or suppressed – for the years since his father had left surfaced in waves.

‘More, more’

She writhed and squirmed under his touch, wishing so much that he was not her son.

‘Oh sweet fuck’

His hands avoided her crotch. Was this just delicacy on his part or was he instinctively holding back, teasing her by withholding the most exquisite pleasure, just like his father did that last time they were together?

‘No’

She opened her eyes as her son removed his hand. She looked at herself, stretched out along his bed in a pose that any full blooded man couldn’t fail to recognise. She was hot, she was ready, all it would take was a gentle touch on the right spot and she explode. She could feel her juices flowing between her thighs. She was sure she could smell them. Her mouth was open and her tongue was moistening her lips. She gazed at her son, pleadingly, pitifully. Did he understand? Did he have the courage to do what she so desperately wanted but dared not ask of him?

‘Daniel,’ she said breathlessly. It was the only word she could trust herself to utter.

Her hand drifted towards her crotch, unsure of whether she could wait until she was on her own, of whether she should show him the full effect he had had on her by getting herself off as she lay beside him on his bed.

He had been talking about being gay a fair bit, he knew she was right, he couldn't just force himself to like men, he doubted he would even like being nude in front of one let alone be fucked by one. It was thoughts coming from depression and desperation that had pushed him that far and he knew that she was right on that matter.

"I'm sorry, I know, it just upsets me" he said again, he was starting to hate himself, he was being forced almost to repeat himself over and over and he was sounding very self pitying and really in a way he wasn't. Maybe he could become a monk, do they still have those?

His mother liked being touched by him far too much and it made him wonder why she didn't just go out and get laid, she wasn't bad looking for her age and mother status, she looked ok, he could see that as she was sprawled out on his bed.

He watched and gulped as her hand moved towards her pussy, he wondered if he should leave the room, "Ummmm.. mum?" he said reminding her, "Ahh.. since we are being so open, why don't you go and get laid?" he asked her hoping he could change the subject a little, well kind of change the focus from himself to her.

What a question and what a time to ask it. Still, Martha had told her son they should have an adult relationship about sex, so she could hardly complained.

'Daniel,' she gasped, her hand still hovering uncertainly over her lower belly, 'you saw what your father was like. Men that large aren't easy to find.'

Thinking of his father and how he would have responded to the sight of his wife almost begging to be fucked just made things worse for Martha.

'But right now, Daniel, you've got me so fucking horny that even your cock could finish me off.'

Was that a cruel think to say? Was it right for her to blame him for the state she was in? And more to the point, what was she suggesting? Was she really suggesting that her son should climb between her thighs and press his rigid two inches into her sodden pussy?

"Yeah tell me about it!" he said to her when she mentioned his fathers huge cock, he didn't need to be told that not all men were so well endowed!

Daniel was rapidly being desensitized to his mother's open discussion about having sex with him, he was growing tired and the constant talk of his lack of cock was making him testy.

"I doubt that you would even feel it, but you know mum, you seem to want to try so I guess why the fuck not, may as well find out with my own mother if my cock is any use or not I guess" he said to her hoping in a way that she would see how ridiculous she was being and would call the whole thing off.

But he also found he was surprisingly willing to go through with it too, she might have been his mother but a pussy was a pussy and he was curious to know if he would feel anything and if she would feel him.

Somewhere lurking in the back of her mind a warning bell sounded. But she was so far gone that it was but a tinkle. She vaguely realised that in the hours and days to come she would understand the full implications of what she was about to do and would have to come to terms with whether it was a wise decision. But right now, feeling as she did at this moment, that was something that would have to wait. It would have to be confronted, she knew that, but not yet. Right now she was too desperate to wait.

Daniel had offered to fuck her. Did he realise fully what he was offering? Was he aware of the taboo that he was inviting his mother to cross? Had she let him down by not providing the wisdom that he lacked at his age? The truth was she didn’t give a fuck.

Martha knelt beside her son and pulled down his shorts, exposing his full two inches of solid erection. Throwing her robe aside, she climbed astride him, her belly sagging over his, her slightly pendulous breasts swaying over his chest. Taking his cock between her fingers, she rubbed it between her lips and over her clit. Sparks flew at the contact, waves began to develop through her abdomen. With her pussy sodden, it was easy for her to insert even his small penis into her cunt. He was just long enough for his head to enter and establish itself followed by his short shaft. She gripped tightly so that he did not fall out. Even his small presence was enough to set off her orgasm. She knew he would need to cum, but her own needs were her first priority. She swivelled her hips around in a figure of eight as vigorously as she dared. Within what seemed like seconds, her orgasm began. As her body shook, she howled and screamed her release, relieved after so many years to experience those feelings that her husband had generated inside her.

Daniel knew that he might regret giving his mother the go ahead, it seemed that she was determined to have sex and his tiny cock was as good as anything, he could see it in her eyes that she was going to take him up on the offer and fuck him.

He just laid there passively as she pulled his shorts down and then played with his cock until it became erect, it seemed pointless to try and stop her and so he allowed himself to be raped by his own mother, he was past caring and felt that he just wanted her to leave him alone and if doing this achieved that then so be it.

But did his mother realize that not just would she be raping her son but also she would be taking his virginity?

She straddled him and again he lay there passively letting her do as she pleased, her weight on him being a little hard at times and but even though he was inexperienced he knew that she was cumming. So did his cock do this to her or was she so worked up that she would have cum with anything at all?

He felt her, kind of, she was really wet and sloppy, she seemed stretched probably by his dad and her toys and god knows what or who else. He wasn't into this for orgasms or pleasure though, it didn't really matter that for him this didn't feel like much more than putting his cock in a bucket of warm water.

It seemed the question to ask as he thought about all these things while being raped by his mom.

Martha leant forward, resting her hands either side of Daniel’s head so that her breasts swung in his face.

‘Thank you, Daniel. That was great. You must be the first in your class to fuck a real woman. The guys would all be envious if they knew what you’ve just done.’

She smiled, hoping this would give her son some much needed confidence.

‘But we’re not finished yet. It’s your turn. Lie back and let me finish you.’

Saying which, she lifted her hips and let her face drop onto Daniel’s chest. Slowly she licked her way across his shoulders and down to his nipples, which she circled with the tip of her tongue before flicking them and snapping with her teeth. Then on southwards, down the line of his muscular stomach, past his navel and across his belly.

As she reached his cock, she slid her hands under him, kneading her fingers deep into his buttocks, while she sucked his cock into her mouth. Tasting her own juices began to bring her alive again. She raised her eyes to her son’s fixing them with her gaze as she licked, sucked, nibbled, and chewed at his cock. She brought her decades of experience to bear on bringing him to the edge of orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom