Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive M seeking dominant M or F

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarKas

Meteorite
Hi. I tried to make a long and detailed request, but for those who don't want to read it all...

In a nutshell
Me: submissive male. You: dominant M or F.
Interested? Post here or contact me!​

First of all, I only roleplay as a male character and I am currently willing to roleplay with male or female characters. I like to play the submissive role, but in a variety of different ways. I can't deny I'm craving for a hardcore domination scenario, including BDSM, non-con, torture, humiliation and/or a proper master (or mistress)/slave relationship. However, I'm also open to more softcore plots, up to vanilla love stories or anything in between. In a MxF roleplay I can even play a manly, kind-of-dominant-but-caring type, but don't expect me to play a sadistic master or things like that. Just to be clear, my character will always be manly (manly appearance, manly personality), either in MxM, MxF, BDSM or whatever scenarios, feminine characters just don't work for me. Things like sissification, gender transition etc. are not ruled out, they can happen in a context of humiliation or punishment. MxM plots do not need to be hardore BDSM either, there can or can not be some sort of submission, but I always play in the bottom role (in general, my character can give and receive oral sex but is only passive in anal sex).

Just to be clear, sex does not have to be the only thing in the roleplay, but it must be there. If I didn't want sex in my stories, I would be on another forum. The plot can be long and complicated or basically inexistent, I'm down for everything, from plot to smut. But I appreciate thorough descriptions and well-built characters, and I always try to work on my character's thoughts, feelings and behavior. I think there can be quality in every kind of roleplay.

Setting * The roleplay can take place in any setting, real or imaginary. It can be in the past or in the future, fantasy or science fiction, there can be magic or not. It can be in hell or heaven, mythological settings, there can be monsters or not, etc. My favorite setting is the real word but with some magic added (angels and demons, supernatural creatures, wizards and witches, magical powers, etc.). But I'm really open to any kind of suggestion, there are very few things I wouldn't do.
I don't usually do fanfiction because I prefer the plots to be original and usually I'm not comfortable to move a character that I know in an erotic situation... but, if you have a good idea, you can try to convince me to do it. I'm very open minded and willing to try new things.

Characters * Everything can start from a stereotyped pairing (teacher x student, bartender x client, gym trainer x boy, master x slave, alien x human, angel x demon, etc.) or from a more complicated plot. If you have an idea, you can suggest it and if I like it, we can roleplay. I'll try to think to some pairings and plots and upload the thread.
I play with human-looking characters. If I play an angel or demon or alien, it has human features, but can have horns, wings, or whatever. Genitals and breasts do not have to be natural size. Furry ears and tail are ok, but more is going out of my limits. It can be animals or monsters that transform, at least partially, in humans. If you want to interpret a tentacle monster or something like this, it's great for me as long as my character is human, human-like or as I described above. Animals are usually off-limits but you can ask and we can discuss.

Roleplay specifics * I often write in the first person perspective because I find it the best way to express feelings and thoughts, but I can easily adapt to the third person or any kind of focalization. I really like experiencing new things also from the "technical" point of view, so please express your preference, I am really flexible.
I usually roleplay via forum posts or PMs, but I can also try IM, email, or whatever.

Some of my kinks * BDSM, rough sex, toys (inflatable, gags...), torture, nipple play, deepthroat (receiving), leather, puppy play, teasing and denial.
Angel/demon, deities, muscular characters.

Dislikes * underage or too old characters, incest, necrophilia, bestiality.
This list gets shorter day by day. Incest used to be a taboo for me, but now I'm available to hear any suggestion. I can't promise I will approve the roleplay, I need to make a case by case decision. Underage is still a hard limit, and old characters are just a big turn-off for me.

For more detail: https://www.f-list.net/c/sub%20boy

PLOT OUTLINES

Plot n. 1 * the Devil always takes what's his (Mxm or Fxm)
Brandon's mother died giving birth to him and his father Richard Fox always blamed him for her death. Richard was a businessman who found his fortune when he lost his wife. Nobody could understand how could he make so much money, it looked like gold fell on his head from the sky. He was rude and violent toward Brandon, but he was mostly an absent father, lost in his circles of alcohol, drugs and gambling. He spent most of his time with a man, Luke, best friend and business associate (your character). Luke and Brandon were seldom together, but it looked like the man had some kind of devious interest for the boy. Richard Fox recently died, consumed by this wild life.
Despite never having his father attention, Brandon (my character - pic) grew spoiled with his money. He studied in expensive colleges, but without interest, he never had to work and spent all of his time doing sports, girls, or whatever he liked. With girls he had the success and charm that comes with money, but he was also an attractive young man. Nature gave him a fine, sweet face and sport forged his muscular body. Now that his father was out of the scene, his life could only get better.
The roleplay starts after the funeral, when Richard's last will and testament is read. Because, surprise surprise, he leaves to his friend Luke all of his goods... Including Brandon! The boy is of age, but without money or a job, what can he do but follow his owner?
The story will turn out to be more complex, and Luke... will turn out to be a demon. Richard sold his son to the devil for fortune. The terms of the pact were that Richard would be covered in gold for his whole life, but after his death, Hell would own Brandon's soul and could dispose of his body in any possible way. Luke waited long years and now is ready to take his reward. He is going to make a personal slave out of Brandon, torture him every day and publicly humiliate him until the world knows he is nothing more than a pet.
Variant - if you are not into supernatural angel/demon stuff, the story can work anyway. Luke would not be a demon, just a sadist man who wants to make his personal pet out of Brandon. He would probably keep him as a prisoner until he is educated to behave like a slave, because there is no supernatural pact that bounds Brandon to his owner.
Fxm plot - the story can be easily turned in a Fxm plot. Instead of a father's friend, your character would be Brandon's evil stepmother. Everything else remains pretty much the same. According to your preference, we could use the supernatural setting (the stepmother is actually a demoness, etc.) or a realistic setting (she is just a sadistic stepmother).

More ideas are coming...

If you like one of my ideas but would like to suggest some variations, just say it! Same if you want to suggest a totally different RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom