Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kvvy's Plot Portal ~ MxM Only ~ No Tire-kickers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kveria

Planetoid
KVVY'S PLOT PORTAL OF WONDER
Step in, All Those who Dare

Hello and welcome to Kvvy’s request thread! Currently I’m accepting requests for ONLY MxM RPs, though this may change in the future, along with other details that may be fleshed out in this thread, so make sure you check back from time to time. Just because there isn’t something here that piques your interest now doesn’t mean there won’t be later; keep an open mind. Also, don’t be afraid to request something totally unrelated; chances are, if it’s outlandish and unique, I will jump on it and love on both you and your idea. I may fawn, I may gush, but I most certainly will not bite. I’m polite. Honestly, I am.

I generally prefer a plot-based RP over a sex-based one; the characters have to have some kind of connection, and I need to have a feel for my partner. That's just how I am. I also prefer to do plotting prior to playing, even on a pre-written plot just to make sure we're both satisfied with where it's going and we're both on the same page. I tend to do a lot of plotting after starting as well, and will probably continue to discuss where we both want to go with this so no one is disappointed. I love having OOC time with the characters, just to get to know them better--and I feel like it just makes the whole thing more fun... since that's what this is supposed to be. Fun.

I DO have rules that I expect will be abided by when RPing with me. I expect respect, and in return I will respect your preferences as well. Give and get, that’s how it works. On top of this, I have a list of do’s and don’ts that should be adhered to. I know that this sounds all business-like and whatever else, but it really isn’t that hard. I’ve had problems with this in the past, so I’m just getting it out here now—not to sound dickish or pretentious, but just so I don’t have to waste precious time explaining this later when someone decides that these are guidelines and actually have no meaning whatsoever.

Da Rules

General
1) ABSOLUTELY no chatspeak. At all. Not in RP, not in casual conversation. Once I get to know you, it will be acceptable in random silliness.
2) Ask me for help developing your RP idea. I’ve been a GM for ten years, so I really know my way around the block. I’ve written many original and canon RPs in every genre from sci-fi to mystery to horror, so I’m sure I can figure something out or be of assistance somehow.
3) Don’t spam me asking if I got your message or if I read the post. I may let it slide once or twice, but after a while it gets old. So just don’t.
4) However, feel free to PM at any time even if you just want to chat about something non-RP related. I am not as scary as I sound, I assure you. I’m actually really laid-back and fun; I can be random and silly when the time calls for it, so don’t be afraid to strike up conversation.
5) If you PM me to ask to RP, tell me which number was missing out of the rules to prove you were paying attention.
6) All main characters in the RP must be 20+. No exceptions. I do not condone teen sex in real life, and I will not condone it in cyberspace either. I stick to my guns.
7) No futas or furries please. Ears and tails are fine, but nothing else. Futas are absolutely out of the question.
8) I usually respond anywhere from a couple hours to about three days depending on what's going on in my life, and always go in the order of which plot was responded to first. Please don't expect me to get back to you right away, just know that I will get back to you and it will be worth the wait. In turn, I don't expect a reply right away from you, so just relax, keep in touch, and let it come when it does. I'm understanding about writer's block and life getting in the way. It happens.
10) No pictures on the threads or in PMs when we RP, please. Just post a named link, and I assure you, I will click it. Thanks.

Inside RPs
DO…
+Leave me HUGE posts. Oh God. You’ll become my new love. Most people have chocolate or bacon… the direct line to my heart is a long, detailed reply. Be descriptive. We have five senses for a reason. I don’t care if that means it takes you a million years to reply and post a novel-sized response. I will appreciate the effort you put into it and love reading every second.

+Bring me your weird fetishes, and don’t be shy about it. There is nothing you can tell me that I’m going to balk at, and I’m open to almost everything, except those things mentioned below.

+Experiment with different plot ideas, and bring something different to the table. I’m always craving something unique. Please satisfy me.

+Call me senpai. Just do.

+Pay attention to what I post. It's fine if you misconstrue information; we can work that out. But if you disregard a whole section of what I wrote then I just feel like... why am I bothering? Give me this courtesy, and I'll do the same for you.

+Keep things realistic to a degree. Obviously a fantasy storyline isn't going to be realistic to real life, but play within the parameters of that world. Things like this can be discussed beforehand if either of us are uncertain what these parameters may be.

+Pretty boys, blondes, big dicks. Yes please.

DON’T…
-Expect me to be the dom/seme. I will sometimes, but other than that I prefer the sexual roles to stay open; most of my characters will be switches/sekes, because things get stupidly repetitive after a while when you’re only on one end or the other. I’ll play with characters that are only one or the other, as long as there’s a possibility of opening their relationship to other ideas later on. Having said this, I generally prefer to play a more submissive character, while still switching when it comes to fun times.

-Ask me to start your plot idea. You’re the one who needs to set the stage because I’m not seeing the same picture as you do, and if you expect me to then don’t bother asking me to RP with you. If I make a plot, I’ll start it, and I expect the same of others. Plain and simple.

-Try to engage me in anything including watersports, scat, tentacles, bestiality, unrealistic body part sizes (all-inclusive), vore, unbirth, teen sex, or anything that’s completely illogical (ex. I once was asked to join a multi-character 1x1 set in a rehabilitation facility for the mentally compromised. The person tried to tell me that there was forced communal bathing and nowhere for either males or females to bathe privately, basically setting up a reason for embarrassing situations, rape, and a ton of shower sex orgies. I don’t think so.)

-Leave without saying anything. If you’re going to take a while on your post, have something coming up, or just aren’t interested anymore then say so.

-Ask me to shorten my posts to match yours. I’ll generally tailor my post length to what I think is acceptable based on the situation. If you’re intimidated, then a semi-advanced literate RP isn’t for you. End of story.

-Control my characters in any way, shape or form. This is one of my biggest pet peeves and it hinders my ability to develop my character the way I want to. Because I pour my heart and soul into them, I expect you to respectfully leave God-modding out of the whole thing and to leave my character development to me. Just the same as you can't manipulate someone in real life to fit your expectation, don't do it to my characters.

-AND THIS IS A BIG FREAKIN DON’T. Never ever ever ask to RP with me just to create a character who is either completely indifferent, rude, or even violent toward my character. I will NOT have my character chase your character down like they’re the most desirable being on the planet, radiating bacon-flavoured sex pheromones. It will not happen, and I refuse to play with these types of characters. Have your aloof, stoic, kind of jerky dickheads; they’re actually quite fun to play with. But if I’m going to make an advance toward your character that ends with yours walking away without even noticing, I will not reply.
(Ex. The last two paragraphs of an RP someone started with me, coming from HorseEdenEventing:

Kvvy: On his way out to the paddock to put Reaper back outside, Bree's eye was caught by a woman riding a stunning Paint mare. He was sure he'd seen them around before, being here almost every day, but he couldn't place her name or that of her horse. He stood there and watched, admiring the synchronization between them. In a way, he wished he could be there in her place, but the thought made his heart flutter with a sickening taste bubbling up in his throat. No matter how he tried to swallow it, he just couldn't.
How long had he been standing there before Reaper's piercing whinny broke his thought? When he looked up again, the stud had arched his neck and was bellowing out to the lovely mare to show he was interested in her. The stud with the gorgeous markings (gene tested as a silver sable creme roan rabicano frame overo, and was quite rare among his bloodline) pawed a little, puffed out his chest, and turned sideways to show the mare his perfectly proportioned and thick body, the result of Bree's exceptional care; though it was covered with the fleece blanket which was light blue, sporting a pattern of purple and green bubbles.

Unidentified Player:The mare just pinned her ears and snorted loud. Soon alex slowed her too a walk and walk acouple laps the walked past them dissapearing into the barn
Where the mar stood wuiet in in her waiting for alex to come back from the tack room

This will not be tolerated. No second chances.)

xXXx​

Now then, if you survived all that, let’s just get on with this. Here are some of my kinks, roles, plot ideas, fandoms, characters, and my current cravings. I will update sporadically, so be sure to check back from time to time~ I'm available for RP through PMs, Skype, threads, Chatzy, or Email, though my preference is currently PMs. Just ask.

KVVY IS CURRENTLY CRAVING:
~MPreg. Really? Yes, really
~A bit of fluffy romance would be nice
~A partner with a brain who can write and doesn't disappear in the middle of sex without warning
~Ponytails, from short and fluffy to long and silky; I just love ponytails
~Starfighter
~CREEPYPASTA OMFG

Kinks
Please note, if it isn't on either list, then just ask.
I'm open to it, not specifically interested or disinterested. If you would like a full, comprehensive list, see my F-List, though it isn't necessary.

YES
Adultery
Biting
Bondage (very light)
Exhibitionism
Fantasy
Furries (ears and tails)
Incest (Brother/Brother only; prefer twins; prefer submissive role)
Oral (giving and receiving)
Pregnancy (male or female)
Rimming
Sensory Deprivation
Teasing
Toys
Switching
Vampires

NO
Asphyxiation
Bestiality
Cuntboys
Dub-con
Feet
Fem-dom
Futas
Furries (full body, animalistic features)
Micro or Macro (all-inclusive)
Non-con
Piss
Rape
Scat
Spanking (all-inclusive)
Tentacles
Unbirth
Vore

Roles
I will play either male or female; just ask.
And I will play with either a male or female partner, doesn't matter to me at all.
First role is always dominant, so it's important you take note of which position each role is in when you PM me.
All roles have asterisks next to them on a scale of one to five of how much I want them, one being the lowest, five the highest.

Angel/Angel*
Angel/Demon**
Angel/Human*
Brother/Brother****
Demon/Angel***
Demon/Demon*
Demon/Human*
Demon/Hunter*****
Fighter/Navigator*****
Human/Android****
Human/Vampire**
Incubus/Human**
Prince/Prince of Rival Country*****
Prince/Servant**
Vampire/Human**
Vampire/Hunter***
Vampire/Vampire***

Fandoms and Shippings
In which I always play the first character in each pairing. Listed alphabetically.
ANIME
Diabolik Lovers || Ayato/Raito | Subaru/Yuma | Kou/Yuma
DRAMAtical Murder || Aoba/Ren | Aoba/Clear
Hetalia || Iceland/Hong Kong
Kuroshitsuji || Alois/Claude | Dagger/Joker
Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi || Ritsu/Masamune | Shouta/Kou | Chiaki/Yoshiyuki
Togainu no Chi || Rin/Akira | Rin/Shiki | Akira/Shiki
Tokyo Ghoul || OC/Uta | Itori/Uta | Uta/Yomo
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE || Fai/Kurogane
Uta no Prince-sama || Ai/Reiji | Ai/Camus | Sho/Satsuki (with a side of Natsuki) | Otoya/Tokiya | Ren/Camus

CREEPYPASTAS
BEN_Drowned/Jeff the Killer
Jeff the Killer/BEN_Drowned
Jeff the Killer/Eyeless Jack
Ticci Toby/Jeff the Killer
Ticci Toby/Eyeless Jack

TV SHOWS and MOVIES
The Walking Dead || OC/Daryl

GAMES
Skyrim || OC/OC
Tales of Symphonia || Sheena/Zelos | Lloyd/Zelos

WEBCOMICS
Starfighter || Abel/Cain | Keeler/Encke | Abel/Keeler

Plots

Your Heaven
Modern. Prefered MxM, but will accept MxF for the right lady. YC was scheduled to die in a horrific accident, but a twist of fate that is completely the fault of a comparatively young Reaper named Julius leaves the Senior Reapers scratching their heads. It's now Julius' job to take YC to the other side, though he may have promised to help fulfill YC's dying wish in one way or another, no matter how long it takes. Drama and hilarity ensue as Julius is completely lost in the land of the living and is completely forbidden from falling in love with a human, lest he face the ultimate punishment for a Reaper: losing his death scythe and facing an eternity in Purgatory. {Based loosely on the dating sim 10 Days With my Devil by Voltage Inc. for Android}

Among the Wildflowers
First and foremost, Jade's love was for his career as a professional jockey, riding some of the world's greatest racehorses and never coming any less than third. Highly competitive and very hot-blooded, Jade wasn't happy unless he'd been given a challenge, a horse to ride with very little chances of winning. He trained them, and he rode them, and he never lost. During one of his races at the Kentucky Derby, Jade's mount slipped in a patch of mud after a long hard night of constant rain, sending both horse and rider to the ground in front of an entire crowd, and nineteen other horses. Jade suffered several injuries including a severe concussion, broken neck, and a punctured lung. The horse was euthanized on the track with two broken legs and a broken rib. Jade was told that he would never ride again, that he was lucky he wasn't paralyzed; and of course, believing them, he let his life go to waste. Four years later he meets YC — a rich, young, prestigious heir to one of the most successful Thoroughbred-racing stables in North America. YC knows little to nothing about horses, and now that his father has died so suddenly he doesn't know what to do with the stable. Feeling as if being called by some otherworldly being, Jade offers to help manage the stable and teach YC about all the duties, as well as train some of the younger horses to be raced, thus bringing the stable's name back up after falling so hard the last season.

My Short Stories
Prefered modern setting; could be steampunk. MC is a prince locked away in his tower, living in a fairy tale complete with evil step-mother and most of the Grimm Brothers' intended horrors. Once the heir to an enormous estate, MC is left high and dry by his father who—after his mother passes away due to illness—marries a woman who he swears is the Devil in the flesh. She's convinced him to rename her eldest son the heir while having MC treated like just another common house slave. For acting out or speaking out of turn, he's punished harshly—verbally, occasionally physically—and more than once his eldest step-brother has both raped him, and handed him off to a friend to have his way with him. YC is the evil woman's younger son; older than MC, but in a similar position, he knows that this is wrong and is willing to help MC fight, no matter the cost.

Requiem of Red
Pairing: Kami x Human; or really any powerful deity/God, real or fantasy
Setting: Preference to Feudal Japan, or a fantasy world we come up with
Warnings: Romance. And not just romance. Fluff. All the fluff. Fluff is love. Fluff is life. Plus hawt buttseks. Plus MPreg. I insist.
Seeking: Dominant male character in the role of the kami/deity.
Development Status: Much plotting to be had between us, just so we both like where it goes.
Summary: When a terrible illness sweeps Yukinaga’s small village and wipes out more than half the population, the remaining populace agrees that a sacrifice to the Gods is in order. With not a single young, unmarried woman left for them to offer, the villagers decide to give up the next best thing--the youngest eligible bachelor left alive--in hopes that this will quell the deity's supposed anger toward them.

Characters
This will update when I have a new RP/when I feel like it.
I don't usually reuse characters, I usually make a new one to match the plot and setting.
If there's a character here you'd like to play against, let me know and we can work something out.

Colt Holmwood ~ {25yo, Male | Black-brown hair, medium-length and generally swept back off his forehead; ash grey eyes; dark ivory skin; 5'9"/165lbs; switch}
He's very dry and humourless. Colt is not the kind of guy that most don't want to tangle with; while not especially angry so much as brooding and victim to an almost constant over-hanging rain cloud of gloominess, it's a little more than obvious that he doesn't want to be there. He has an off-putting and unapproachable aura that leaves just about everyone at a distance from him, which is just the way he likes it. He's always on his guard around people, though it's more to keep his emotions in than to keep theirs out. He can be incredibly gentle with others and is actually quite protective, and though it definitely doesn't seem this way, he genuinely worries about being attacked and having the place torn to shreds. Upon actually getting him to open up, to see the beauty in the world, there's a good chance that the someone inside isn't as bad or as scary as he leads others to believe.
OPEN FOR USE

Julius ~ {Age Unknown, Male | Jet black hair, long enough to be pulled into a ponytail at the top of his head that brushes his shoulders; red eyes; lightly tanned skin; 5'9"/136lbs; submissive}
Julius is a thousand or so year old Reaper who is still new to the system of retrieving the souls of the living to bring them back to the Afterlife. He tends to be generally clumsy and uncoordinated, causing him to end up in unfortunate blunders which subsequently gets him in buttloads of trouble. While he tries his best to play his part, he can be spirited and energetic, but this usually causes him to rush into things without fully thinking them through. However, he always responsibly atones for his mistakes, whatever the consequences and genuinely tries to do better the next time.
OPEN FOR USE

Neon ~ {23yo, Male | Bleached white hair with the bangs dyed some vibrant colour or another, generally changing on a whim; light blue eyes; pale skin; 5'7"/138lbs; switch}
Neon is afflicted with a mutation which causes him to be able to see movements and changes in sound as different coloured waves; these vary in colour and intensity depending on what he's listening to (ex. A soft sound may be a light colour and appear as smokey waves while something louder will appear in a brighter colour with rigid edges). This ability works best when he's listening to music as he can see all the different layers that were put into the song. These waves are always off in his peripheral vision, but do cause quite an annoyance.
Because of his affliction, he tends to be a little distant and will occasionally space out during conversation or interaction with others. It isn't that he doesn't like people, he just finds it difficult to concentrate. He prefers to listen, anyhow, providing support and advice from the sidelines as he's very anti-drama, even though he seems to find himself in the heart of it quite often. **Really want to play him against another character w/ sound/music-based mutation**
OPEN FOR USE AND CRAVING

Tinsley Orion Samsonn aka Raleigh Styles ~ {Appears 25yo, Male | Jet black hair, shoulder-length and tousled; gold eyes; creme skin; 5'8"/157lbs; switch}
Tinsley is just your typical human being. He’s learned to be a little of everything and accept his flaws over the centuries, so he’s grown to be selfish, a little moody, and a bit too upfront. When you see too much of life and the world, he thinks, it also tends to make one jaded, and so he can’t help his skewed views on society. He has a bit of a difficult time trusting people and opening himself to them, especially other men. Not generally pleasant to be around, Tinsley likes to put up a cold front to keep people at a distance, which includes doing things like teasing them with whatever triggers he can find to upset them; no one has ever pushed through the barrier before and made him show off who really is underneath all the airs he puts on. No one has ever been able to handle him before.

But Tinsley doesn’t want to be handled like some wild animal.

If someone would push back, he thinks he would try to let them in. It’s not that he wants to keep the world at a distance—years of spilling blood and watching the true ugliness of humanity grow and develop would turn anyone off people, right? But he knows just as well that there’s still beauty out there as well. He wants that. He wants fragility that he can hold close to him, but he wants it to push back when he turns away and says it’s too much. He wants to be put in his place and told to behave himself. It isn’t because he has some masochistic fetish, either. He believes that someone who tastes his insides and then pushes away his darkness is someone who cares enough to want to see who he can truly be with some work.
OPEN FOR USE; CRAVING; PILOT POST READY TO GO

*TAKEN*Sebastien De La Pons ~ {22yo, Male | Golden blonde hair, perfectly trimmed to just cover his ears and the back of his neck; crystal blue eyes; creme skin; 5'7"/129lbs; switch}
Naturally, as the heir to a large company, Sebastien is an indoor boy who refuses to go out for little more than his riding lessons, shopping, and maybe the occasional game of golf or tennis. He comes off as uptight and stuck-up, even when he's genuinely well-meaning and though he tries, it's something he's never quite been able to shake. He tends to hold a bitter regard toward others who approach him with offers of friendship because he's been screwed up the ass before by people who he thought were his friends, and he's not sure he's ready to take another chance. He can be slightly OCD and is a total neat freak, almost bridging into germaphobe zone but not quite that extreme.
[/size]

RPs I'M DOING

Active

Among the Wildflowers (Private) || Kveria/Katisacat
Second Chance (Private) || Kveria/Needlefox1227

Inactive

He's Not Quite What She Seems || Kveria/Xerxes
Lost Along The Way (Private) || Kveria/hereforthefun
Love is War || Kveria/EverUndine
Summoning a Dreameater (Private) || Kveria/Soliaceelfiace
The Little Cafe on the Corner || Kveria/Citrillic
The Way I Am || Kveria/Altheras
Up a Creek Without a Paddle || Kveria/KuroTenshi

RE: Kvvy's Plot Portal ~ MxM and MxF ~ New Plots Added

Updated with format changes, rules added, and new plots.

Looking for ONE more RP. Just PM me with plots or ideas; doesn't even have to be listed.

I'm scared of how complex your request thread is, I consider myself a good roleplayed...but I f3l like I have seen a god by looking at this.

Finally getting life back on track. Sorry to everyone that had to suffer through all this. I'll take TWO plots for now, so as not to weigh myself down. PM with any and all ideas.

RE: Kvvy's Plot Portal ~ MxM ~ Taking on Email Plots ONLY

Updated!

Available for RPs via EMAIL ONLY. Please confer with me via PM before emailing.

ABSOLUTELY NO TIRE-KICKERS. I'm sick of people sticking around long enough to flesh out an RP, letting me send them the pilot, and then never responding. Seriously, guys. Enough is enough. Dedicated partners only.

Updated once more. I wanna take on at least two new long-term plots. Hopefully some new plot ideas of my own will be coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom