Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rescue in the woods (Um and nobody)

Uminator

Star
Lara normally had no problems travelling alone through the woods, she always travelled light and it seemed to make her an unappealing target for the various roaming bandits known to stalk areas like this. But it seemed that today, the bandits were desperate. She had tried to run of course, screaming for help all the while. She wasn't a fighter, she might have known a bit of self defence, but against half a dozen armed bandits that wasn't going to do her any good whatsoever. Unfortunately, her robes made running somewhat difficult and the bandits soon caught up with her, knocking the woman to the ground with a yelp. In almost an instant she was surrounded by the 6 men, all of them sneering down at her. "P-please...I don't have anything of value. Please just let me go" She whimpered slightly, attempting to back away when one of them stepped closer to her, slowly beginning to adjust his pants. "Oh no....n-no no no, please...not that" Lara whimpered again, finding herself backed into the legs of another one of the bandits who reached down to hold her in place whilst the others moved in closer, attempting to grab at her robes as she squirmed, once more screaming out for help.

Hinata leapt down from a tree onto one of the thugs, breaking his spine. Before anyone else could react, she knocked out another man with a high kick. A third man tossed a knife at the young shinobi, which she returned to his neck before sending the other men running with a hand full of shuruken. "Are you hurt? I was nearby and heard you yelling...

Lara screamed as her robes were torn from some of the tugging, but suddenly one of the bandits had dropped to the ground. As she looked up she could see a blur of motion, someone seemingly fighting the group that was attacking her. Before she knew it things were over, Lara now sitting quivering whilst holding her torn robes on her. "I...I don't know....I....th-thank you...." Lara quivered slightly, then winced, some blood trickling down from an injury on her shoulder.

"You're bleeding! Here, try this," said the youth as she held up a small vial to the woman's lips. "It will help the pain, and make you heal quicker." She realized that this woman needed new clothes so she took off her hoodie. Dressed in a tight black shirt that showed off her young, tight body, she handed the jacket to her. "My name is Hinata, who are you?"

"It's not too bad..." Lara winced again, the pain worse than she had been letting on. Deciding it might be better to accept the help, Lara leaned in to drink the contents of the vial, shivering at the bitter taste. "Thank you" She smiled softly, then blinked as her rescuer removed her jacket. "Oh you don't need to..." Lara trailed off as she saw what the girl had been hiding under that jacket, a tight shirt that was straining against the biggest chest Lara had ever laid eyes upon. "Oh...I'm Lara...nice to meet you" Lara could pay half attention at best, staring at Hinata's chest, which was already causing a stirring between her own legs, a bulge beginning to form in Lord's robes that could be mistaken for a hidden weapon....

When Lara got a distracted look on her face Hinata looked down and saw something rising under the woman's robes. On instinct, the young ninja grabbed what she thought could be a weapon. To her surprise, the thing she got hold of was firm, but too soft to be metal. "Wha- what is shis!??" Asked the girl.

Lara had just been starting to relax a little, but yelped loudly when Hinata grabbed at the bulge in her robes, then couldn't help but shiver and let out a throaty groan. the sudden stimulation caused what Hinata was holding to much more rapidly grow longer, thicker and harder, pushing the robes aside to show Hinata that she was holding onto a throbbing erection. "A-ah..." Lara moaned softly, her cock twitching in Hinata's hand. "H-hey....you uh..." She grinned. "Since you've seen mine...wanna show me yours..?"

Suddenly the bulging, pulsing thing grew much larger until it completely cleared Lara's clothing. It took a full second for the stunned girl to realize what she was holding, and her first reaction was to hop back a couple of feet. "Yaaaah! Wha- " Hinata stammered and began to blush. She couldn't take her steel grey eyes from the enormous dick sprouting from this stranger's crotch. Lara spoke and Hinata then noticed the look on her face. It wasn't a trick, this lady really had one. Looking down, the young girl spoke softly. "I'm sorry... I didn't know. It is nice though." Hinata looked back up at the woman and her long, thick erection and decided to scoot closer again. "And I suppose it would only be fair..." Now blushing even hotter, Hinata slowly pulled her shirt from the hem up, exposing her smooth belly and her huge breasts before laying the shirt onto her jacket on the ground. "No one else has seen these before... What do you think?"

Lara wasn't at all surprised when Hinata cried out and jumped back, it was about the reaction she had expected really. Still, the way she was staring...Lara felt a mixture of pride and self-consciousness over that, her cock twitching in response, as if to further demonstrate that it was real. As Hinata got a more overall look she'd be able to see that Lara wasn't just some cross dresser either, instead of a pair of testicles at the base of her cock was instead a very female pussy. "Ah, you like it...?" Lara couldn't help but grin at that, though what Hinata did next caught her by surprise. She hadn't actually expected the girl to go ahead and show her anything, and yet now she was lifting up her shirt! Lara's eyes went wide, unable to help leaning forwards, licking her lips as Hinata's breasts came into view. "Whoa...holy....they're incredible..." They really were far bigger than any Lara had ever laid eyes upon before. Slowly she stood up along with Hinata, moving closer to the kunoichi. "Y'know...you didn't just get to see mine...you did get to touch as well. So it's only fair I get to touch yours too right?"

Hinata began to grow excited the more she looked at Lara's towering cock. She was glad that Lara enjoyed her breasts so she scooted so close that her knee touched the older woman's leg. "Yes," she conceded with a mischievous smile, "I guess you should touch me too." Even as she said it, she could not help herself. Hinata reached out and grabbed Lara's hard cock with both hands and started to feel all along the shaft.

Lara was slightly caught off guard when Hinata suddenly moved so close, then caught completely off guard when the Kunoichi grabbed her cock, causing Lara to yelp in surprise and pleasure, her cock throbbing powerfully in Hinata's fingers. That was definitely unexpected. "O-oooh....my my....you naughty girl..." Lara grinned, reaching up to grasp Hinata's breasts, giving them a firm squeeze, her fingers sinking into the marshmallowy soft flesh. "Never even shown anyone these incredible breasts...and yet so eager to grab a girls cock...aren't you the little mystery? You sure you've never done this before?" Lara grinned, then moaned as Hinata's fingers brushed over a particularly sensitive area near the head of her cock, the tip of which was now prodding into Hinata's belly and leaving a sticky trail of glistening pre-cum behind on the girls body.

The younger girl giggled quietly as Lara squeezed her boobies. "Well, I've always wanted to do something like this... But i'm scared that someone I know would tell. I don't know you, I've never seen you in my village, so who could you possibly tell? No one who knows me would believe it. Still... I don't know a lot about this.... So please take the lead..."

"So, a closet pervert hm? Well..." Lara licked her lips, giving Hinata's breasts another firm squeeze, flicking her thumbs over the other girls nipples "My favourite" She grinned before shrugging her shoulders, allowing what was left of her robes to fall away, revealing Lara's own breasts now, along with the entirety of her naked body to Hinata. "Don't worry, I'll teach you all you need to know to get totally addicted..." She purposefully pushed her hips forward a little, jabbing her cock against Hinata's belly. "Now..." She suddenly released her grip in Hinata's breasts, then rather teasingly stepped out of the busty kunoichi's reach. "Why don't you finish taking off the rest of those clothes for me hm? I've seen the top, now I wanna see the bottom"

When Lara flicked her hardening nipples Hinata had to stifle a yelp. Just as she was really starting to enjoy the huge dick, it was out of reach. Looking up at the body she was about to enjoy, the girl stood up and kicked off her shoes before sliding out of her pants. Being a ninja, she saw no point in extra clothing so she was now fully nude. The pink petals of her young rose glistened with the juices now flowing from her depths. She did a slow turn to show off every part of her newly curvacious figure before stepping within reach of the slightly taller woman. Hinata was unsure how to start so she set one hand on Lara's hip and the other to her cheek. Hinata leaned in so close that her breasts pressed against Lara's and she kissed the older woman...

Lara licked her lips at the sight of Hinata's naked body. That glistening pussy, that perfectly formed ass, god it was almost enough to make Lara cum there and then, or at the very least just pounce the girl. But she held herself back, for now at least. Despite getting into this, she got the feeling Hinata was still balancing on a knife edge and was ready to freak out and run at any second, she had to take this carefully, wait until they really got going before she could let herself cut loose. All too eagerly she accepted the kiss, letting Hinata come in close, their breasts squashed together, hard nipple rubbing against hard nipple, Lara's cock swashed between them with the tip sliding up between Hinata's breasts due to Lara's incredible length. Her hands slipped down to grasp at Hinata's firm ass cheeks, giving them a squeeze before one hand slipped around to the other side, a finger beginning to rub across the lips of Hinata's pussy, teasingly circling her clit but never actually touching it, every movement designed to drive Hinata wild with desire and completely give in to her most carnal urges. Lara was going to take this girl, over and over, she was going to make this girl addicted to her cock and cum, of that she was sure.

Hinata was so surprised at the intensity of the kiss that it took her a minute to realize that the valley between her boobs was now occupied. Only when she felt her partner's hand squeeze her butt did she break off and see the mushroom tip near her face. When Lara started to rub down there, Hinata had to wrap her lips over the first three inches of the huge cock to keep from making noise. She started to lick the moist tip and hold Lara tighter around the waist...

"Hnyeegh!" Lara was taken by surprise by the sudden sensation of a hot, wet mouth wrapped around the head of her cock, her body twitching and causing her to suddenly thrust a finger into Hinata's pussy before she had intended. "D-damn....you really must have been craving a cock to dive in like that. Some lucky guy must be seriously missing out here" She grinned, then moaned loudly, making sure Hinata knew how good this was making her feel. "A-ah...that's it...lick around the top...ahhh....don't be afraid to suck and slurp...." Lara continued to slowly finger at Hinata's pussy, whilst her other hand continued to firmly massage one of the girls massive breasts, making sure to occasionally tug and squeeze at the nipple.

Hinata had to focus hard on what she was doing in her mouth in order to keep from biting down. She had not known just how much better the fingers of another would feel compared to doing it herself. Still, she kept working at Lara's incredible cock around moans and whimpers, moving her hands down to feel the smooth cheeks of Lara's round bottom and squishing them whenever she felt her nipple pinched...

"O-oh god...oh wow....you've....definitely got a natural talent for this..." Lara grunted as she couldn't help thrusting her cock slightly between Hinata's marshmallowy breasts and deeper into her mouth. "Ah fuck.....you're gonna make me cum in record time....ah....if you don't want a mouthful....better let it go..." Lara panted, her hips jerking slightly for a few seconds before she came hard, her cock erupting with a veritable fountain of cum whilst her own finger buried itself deep into Hinata's pussy.

When she felt Lara's cock jerk into her throat, the grey-eyed girl gagged gently. Taking the well-hung woman's advice, Hinata pulled back a bit and closed her eyes as a thick, warm fluid spashed across her youthful face. Oh course, she barely noticed the cum dripping onto her ample bust, due to Lara's finger sliding deep into her soaking pussy. Hinata began to moan quietly while she wiped some of the cum from hersrlf onto Lara's chest and licking it off...

Lara was crying out in pleasure as she continued to cum, her cock spraying with such force that her cum was launched into the air before splashing back down on both girls heads, faces and breasts, though moreso Hinata's due to their sheer size. It took almost a full minute for Lara to finally stop cumming, her cock still twitching between Hinata's breasts, and still very rock hard. "O-oh god....that was...ahh...you are incredible Hinata..." Lara looked to the girls cum covered face and grinned. "So...you like the taste?"

"Y-yeah, it's better than i thought it would be." Hinata said, blushing bright red. Her voice quivered and her grip tightened on Lara's ass. The younger girl was almost ready to cum just from the fingering of her tight slit. She could not even imagine what this gigantic dick woukd feel like, but she had already gone too far to back out now...

"Well I'm glad you like it..." Lara couldn't help but grin rather proudly, feeling the girls grip only tighten as Lara continued to finger her. She could feel Hinata was on the edge, that just this single finger was literally on the brink of bringing her to orgasm....until Lara suddenly pulled her finger out, raising it up instead to lick it clean, leaving Hinata right on the border of her own climax. "Mmmm, you taste good too, but I think there's been enough teasing. I'm sure you want more than just a finger don't you?"

Hinata shut her eyes in anticipation, but suddenly the finger was gone. She gasped and her eyes popped back open to see Lara sucking it clean. She could barely concentrate on the traverer's words, it was all she could to to keepfrom reaching down to finish herself. "Yeah, yeah i do. I want you in me!" She moaned to the woman.

Oh this was good, Lara couldn't help but grin slightly at Hinata's reaction. The poor girl was desperate, she'd probably jump any cock that was offered to her right now, but Lara was going to make sure it was hers, and make sure Hinata got addicted to it. "Well...since you asked so nicely..." Lara licked her lips, then placed her hands on Hinata's shoulders, then pushed her down to get onto her knees before walking around behind the girl. "Now...why don't you bend yourself over and tell me where you want me to put this hm?" Lara was gently stroking at her cock, letting pre-cum drip onto Hinata's back and ass.

Back
Top Bottom