Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

She moaned, entrails spilling out as she slumped to the cave floor by her mistress, both wearing euphoric grins.

Irving didn't dare glance back as he stumbled, then broke into a run away from them, just dashing down the tunnel, not paying much attention to the branches he was taking, running ever deeper into the planet.

Something crashed into him, something familiar. That same bat girl. "It's been a long time since somebody got the better of me."

Having crashed into several things since arriving on this planet, Irving had started to become somewhat good at staying on his feet. As he glanced up and saw the bat girl from earlier though he gasped, immediately moving backwards, raising his sword. "Y-you! Stay away from me damnit! Just because you came back doesn't mean I'm willing to put this whole not dieing thing to the test!"

She snickered, strutting closer. "I would just kill you, but I'm in heat sweetie, and nothing satisfies better than a strong male." She licked her lips.

"Not a chance, not after what you tried to do last time. You must think I'm stupid to fall for that" Irving glared at her angrily, sword still raised and ready to strike if she got too close. "Now stay back, I won't warn you again"

She giggled. "Mmm, so severe now, what happened to the young man about to throw up?" She snickered. "I must have been your first kill, your face was priceless."

"Well you were trying to kill me! You didn't leave me with any choice you crazy monster!" Irving took a step back away from her

"You could've let me have my meal. Starving a poor young lady, what kind of gentleman are you?" She teased.

"You were going to eat me?! All the more reason for you to just get the hell away from me then" He growled angrily, trying to circle around her so he could get past.

She followed with a smirk. "Just your blood. I know you're curious, you just watched that pair borderline climax when you took their lives." She smiled. "I'll ask nice... Please?" She looked up at him, doing her best impression of a hungry puppy.

"Not a chance" Irving shivered slightly as she brought up the previous two. "They might have enjoyed it but I didn't! There's no way you're getting my blood, now just get the hell away from me and go find someone else for your sick games!"

"You should've thought of that before you tried to kill me then shouldn't you?" Irving backed away as she tried to move closer. "Don't make me kill you again damnit!"

"I won't kill you... I just need a little drink." She moved closer. "I'll make sure you deeply enjoy it...you can fuck me first."

"I remember what happened the last time you let me do that. You tried to tear my back open if you recall. And then what? You just take a bite out of me and suck out every last drop of blood until I drop dead?"

"Usually. But I could hold back for a wonderful cutie like yourself." She grinned, showing off her sharp fangs.

"Do you honestly expect me to believe that? Come on, showing off those fangs isn't exactly gonna fill me with confidence now is it?" Irving swallowed nervously. "If I let you bite me then you wont let go until I'm dead"

"....Well....I killed you once...I suppose I can do it again....but you keep those hands behind your back. I don't want those claws anywhere near me"

"....Alright, fine" Irving was still somewhat hesitant, but he could already feel the stirring between his legs. Damnit, this transformed cock of his....the slightest thing and he was getting aroused. "But just remember..." He began to move closer to her, reaching down to free his hardening cock. "If I so much as think you're trying anything then this sword goes straight through you again"

She moved to all fours for him. "Well, the first time was fun." She teased, waving her rump and wagging her stubby brown tail.

Back
Top Bottom