Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

Irving grunted as he felt her slipping out of him, though he could feel several heavy objects deep inside of his body. "Wh-what've you done to me...? G-get them out" He growled slightly, his own orgasm beginning to subside, but only after he had cum enough inhumanly fertile for 2 dozen men.

The girl stepped off, the spider woman cutting him free. "They're work their way out after a few hours, they won't hatch for a male."

Well....the fact that they'd just...come out was a good sign at least, though it still didn't mean he was looking forward to the experience. Once he was cut free he scrambled away a little, glancing down to see his belly slightly swollen, bouncing a little as he got to his feet quickly and put his cock back into his pants, tapping the button on his outfit to repair it before grabbing his sword. "And when they do come out....what then? I just leave them there and you'll come looking for them later?"

"I mean they're not fertilized. They make a nice snack if you're not squeamish. Now, I see another lust in your eyes, you like releasing your anger on others, don't you?"

"Snack...? No way...." He shook his head quickly, then suddenly looked at her, reminded of what the slime girl had said to him before. "I....n-no! No that's not true....that isn't me..."

"Go ahead and indulge human." She walked up to him. "Don't worry, my pet can handle herself until I return. Or you can send her with me."

"You...what..? You want me to kill you...?" Irving gripped the sword a little more tightly. He had to admit...after what she had done, and what she was, it was rather tempting. "Alright....maybe I will....but before I do...I've got one question for you. Besides putting these eggs inside me....did you do anything else to me?"

"At worst you're more resistant to venom. I use my venom on my pet all the time, and it doesn't kill her, just acts as an aphrodisiac."

"Great...." Irving frowned, raising his sword slowly. "...What'll be the quickest way? This might make me feel better, but I'm not some sadist who wants you to suffer for hours..."

"You can let me suffer a little, she likes to watch. I meant what I said though. Try anything you want."

The more time he spent here, the more this place creeped Irving out. The creatures here seemed to regard pain and death as nothing more than a minor inconvenience. Maybe the part about not dying really was true. He hesitated for a few moments, then suddenly swang his sword as hard and fast as he could, straight at her neck.

"You..." He frowned, his hands shaking with anger a little, before he suddenly charged at her, crying out in frustration as he swung the sword at her once more, this time moving his body to keep up with her.

He caugh her shoulder, thick, daek green blood running down her arm. "That's it, don't hold back and go for a quick kill. Indulge!"

He frowned in frustration, having to work at pulling the sword out, wincing as he brought a hand to his swollen belly, rubbing it slightly, before swinging the sword at her again. "Just...just die already you monster!"

The blade left a deep gash across her chest, knocking her onto her back, a few legs snapping under her. "Yesss." She coughed, sticky blood on her lips.

"You..." He looked at her for a few moments, unable to help feeling somewhat guilty. He moved over to her quickly, wanting to put her out of her misery. "Alright....goodbye" He raised the sword up, then brought it down into her heart for a quick, clean kill.

"That....." Irving shivered and shook his head, tugging the sword out and wiping the blood away on the ground, then slowly looked to the girl. "....I'm not going to hurt you. Will you be alright by yourself....?"

She giggled. "You can hurt me." She walked over, legs shimmering with moisture. "Mistress will return soon, but I'd prefer goining her."

"I....no....I can't do that...not to a...person" He backed away from her, though found himself backing right into a wall, sword lowered down by his side.

She walked to him, fingers gently raising the blade to her belly. "You can. It's not bad if I like it."

"That isn't the point. I just...look...I really should be...going now" Irving tried to move, but his foot caught on a rock, causing him to stumble....and accidentally push the blade right through her, the bloodied metal coming out of her back.

She shuddered, juices running heavier down her legs. "Ahhh. Wonderful, now just slash straight down." She panted, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You..." Irving shook his head, this place kept freaking him out more and more. He quickly slashed the sword downwards to put her out of her pain, then looked away as he stumbled away from the bodies, taking deep breaths. "Ugh....this place...I think I prefer the sex to having to do that..."

Back
Top Bottom