Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

"What....?" Irving blinked, slowly moving a little closer, gripping his sword a little more tightly. He didn't like this, not one bit. Everything about this just screamed 'trap'...

White threads around him suddenly pulled taught, being spun from above and binding his wrists to his waist.

"Mistress needs your help." The girl stood, pushing him onto his back, not bothering to disarm him. From above descended a woman with silver hair, six red eyes, chitin clawed hands, and eight spider legs jutting from her back. "Welcome to my parlor."

"Hm? No!" Irving struggled, trying to move his sword to cut the web, but his wrists were bound just soon enough to stop him. "L-let me go! Let me go damnit!!" He tried swinging the sword with just his wrist, but wasn't able to reach anything with it.

She grinned, slicing open his pants. "My sweet little pet Kira has earned herself a lovely reward later." The human girl blushed, bowing.

"Stop it!" Irving growled as his flaccid cock rolled out of the slice in his pants, bouncing around as he continued to struggle.

"Hold his shoulders." Kira obeyed, holding him with surprising strength. "Shh, Mistress will just give you eggs"

The woman grinned, a ridged tube extending out from her pussy.

"H-hey" Irving blinked at how strong the woman was, though was still trying to squirm. "Give me....what? I...there's nowhere to put eggs in me! I'm a man!"

The spideress snickered, kneeling and lifting his legs onto her shoulders. "Humans are so narrowminded."

"Ah!" He yelped as his legs were lifted up, his cock beginning to harden quickly despite his efforts to will it not to. "P-please don't..."

"No, she's just grown dependant on her mistress." She grinned, pushing the slick tube easily into his ass.

"Hngh!" Irving tried to clench as he felt something prodding at his ass, but it was no use. Even worse, his ass still contained a decent amount of cum from the shark and tentacle men from earlier, making her entry all the more easy.

She thrust smoothly to the hilt. "Have some fun my pet." She moaned.

Irving was soon face to pussy with the human girl, her juices dripping onto his lips.

Irving whimpered as he felt her sliding deep into him, his own cock now fully hard and dripping pre-cum onto his chest. As he panted though, he felt the woman moving onto him, opening his eyes to see her pussy right infront of his face, her bulging belly at the bottom of his vision. He tried to turn his head away, but it was no good, he was too firmly held in place.

"Maybe if you help him, he'll return the favor." The widow chuckled, her ovipositor swelling.

The girl nodded, taking his blue length suddenly into her mouth.

"YAH!" Irving gasped sharply as she took his cock into her mouth, twitching as it felt her tongue on his flesh, causing his hips to buck a little and his face to brush up against her dripping pussy. "A-ah!"

Irving grunted at the unwanted pleasure, his cock pouring with pre-cum into the womans mouth, his ass clenching and unclenching around the strange organ inside of his ass, whilst his face was grinding against the womans pussy whether he wanted it to or not, his breath panting out across her clit.

She moaned, vibrating his cock, taking him deep down her warm throat. "My little pet likes you, maybe we should keep you." The woman grinned, bulges building up along her cock.

Irving managed to pull his head back a little, closing his eyes tightly. "N-no. No way...I wont..." He gasped sharply as he felt the cock in his ass beginning to bulge, his own cock and balls beginning to do the same as his orgasm was building.

The women moaned, heavy eggs pushing into his bowels, the human squirting over his lips and bobbing fast.

Irving's eyes snapped open as he felt something emerging from the female creature, something solid being deposited deep into his body, into the sea of shark and tentacle cum that still sat inside of him. "HNGH!" The sensation caused his own cock to begin erupting with hot, thick, sticky blue cum into the other woman's mouth, too much too fast for any human to swallow, any normal human anyway.
In the back of his mind Irving had to wonder...was she really laying eggs inside of him? And beyond that, would this cause his body to change even further?

The spideress pulled out, watching her pet take the load well, though some seed still escaped. "Thanks cutie. I was real pent up and my pet is already at capacity."

Back
Top Bottom