Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

"Y-yeah....really good..." Irving spoke between gasps for air, laying ontop of her, able to watch as his cum travelled up through her body and into the core at her 'heart'. It was a little unusual, but he suspected it was going to be far from the strangest thing he saw on this planet. "So....you feeling 'full' now...?"

"Very full, thank you. You were quite and experience." She smiled. "You have something to defend yourself here, right?"

He nodded slightly "I have a sword..." He glanced over to it laying beside them "Though I've really no idea how to use it properly. The one time I had to...it was pretty much completely by accident..." Irving slowly started to pull out of her, groaning and shivering as he did so.

"Well, sure" Irving blinked, moving away from her a little, shivering as his cock finally slipped free, then picked up the sword, bringing it over and slowly holding it out to her. "A guy with tentacles gave it to me to defend myself with....after he'd finished with me himself that is..." His eyebrow twitched angrily at the memory.

"Covered in blood...Why don't you clean it?" She gestured to her smooth belly. Don't worry, not a nerve in my whole body, just avoid the core."

"Oh...yeah...that was from..." Irving shivered as he remembered. That was the first time he'd killed something, certainly not something he wanted to relive if he could help it, though he doubted he had much choice. "Are you sure....? Well....alright.." He slowly moved the blade closer, wiping it across her belly. He figured she might be able to absorb protein from the blood as well, kind of made sense.

"Uhh...." He looked up at her, then back down. "....If...you really insist it's safe" He drew the sword back, then very slowly and carefully began to push it through her belly instead, being careful to keep it as far away from the core as possible, not wanting to risk even touching it.

She shuddered, juices running down her legs, the blade emerging from her back clean. "You're a twisted one, you know that right?"

"H-huh? I am? I....well....I guess maybe you're right...." He glanced down. "I put this sword through you just because you asked me to and said it would be alright...." He bit his lip, holding it in place for a moment, before slowly beginning to pull it out. "I've barely been in this place a day and I'm already changing in more ways than just my body...."

"I should explain. I can't feel anything, pain or pleasure. I mentally link to people, and experience their pleasure, thus when you climax so do I. Somewhere deep in the back of your mind, you deeply enjoyed stabbing me."

"I..." Irving dropped the sword to the ground, looking down at it. "But I...that's not me...I don't like to hurt people..." He shook his head slowly. "Is that really me...? Or is this place getting to me that much...? Or maybe I was just curious about someone so incredibly different..."

"It could be that in the back of your mind, you know nobody here dies. I recognize the taste of that blood, that girl enjoys having it spilled, and scarring new people. There's nothing wrong with releasing that anger when the recipient will recieve no permenant harm."

"I was told that people here can't die...but...I don't exactly know for sure that's true. If it is then that creature I killed earlier...she'll be out there somewhere...possibly even looking for me to get revenge...." He sighed softly. "This place is just....I don't know if I can handle it"

"Just let go, and it'll be far easier." She walked over, kissing his cheek. "Just enjoy every experience." She grinned.

"That's easier said than done...." Irving sighed as he picked up his sword again, turning to look at her and smiling. "Take care of yourself. Maybe we'll meet again some time"

"I'm sure we will. Watch out for the white threads ahead, best to avoid them." She snicked, slithering back the way he'd come.

"White threads?" He blinked, then nodded slightly. "I'll keep that in mind, thanks..." Irving watched her go, then slowly got to his feet with his sword, sighing as he turned to begin walking, though paying careful attention to where he was going due to her warning. "I must be heading deeper inside....maybe if I keep going deeper I'll be able to figure out just what the hell the deal is with this planet..."

Strange strands of webbing hung down the walls, strange lumps bundled in white stuck to the walls. The webs got larger as he went deeper, and suddenly a woman's crying filled the air. Up ahead, a black haired 16 year old was sitting among the webs, dressing in a white silk gown, turned away and sobbing into her hands.

Irving shivered as he saw the strands that were beginnning to form very definite webs. Spiders...? Why did it have to be spiders? He HATED spiders. He couldn't help but draw his sword upwars quickly, readying it to defend himself, his entire body now completely on edge.
"Hm?" He stopped as he spotted the girl, taking a few more steps but not getting too close. In this place...he wasn't about to let himself be tricked. "H-hey! Miss...? Can you hear me?"

She sniffled and turned around. "Please, I need help!" She sobbed, eyes teary, belly bulged and apparently pregnant. "Please help me, it's so heavy I can barely walk!"

When she turned and he saw her bulging belly, Irving felt a pang of guilt, but he still couldn't let his guard down. "Ok...I'm coming over" He started to move closer. "But...I have to ask...you're not a spider woman or something are you? If you are....then I need you to swear you're not going to try anything if I come to help you!"

She smiled. "I'm not a spider. Thank you so much!" She tried to stand but couldn't. "I just need your help. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you."

"....Alright" Irving was hesitant to trust her, but he couldn't take the risk...if she really did need his help and he left her, he'd never forgive himself. "So....who are you...? How did you get here?" He moved closer to her, still on guard and looking around. "Do you just need help to get away from here?"

Back
Top Bottom