Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

A blob of pink slime dropped down from above, splattering in front of him, followed by two gauntlets of black metal with clawed fingers clattering to the ground. The slime bubbled up, filling the gauntlets, rising into the shape of a busty humanoid wearing the armor, a pitch black sphere floating where her heart should be. "You're fairly new, aren't you?"

When the blob of slime dropped down, Irving had thought it was some kind of secretion from whatever was actually talking to him, it wasn't until the gauntlets dropped down and the slime began to bubble and shift that he actually looked down at it, gasping and stepping back again quickly as it moved into a shape. He hoped this thing didn't attack him, no way a sword was going to be any good against a creature made of slime.
"I...y-yes....definitely new. I only arrived here a few hours ago..." He looked her up and down slowly. "Can I ask...what are you? Were you human once...? Or always like this...? Or did this place change you from whatever you were into...this?"

"I was a mistake, a failed cloning experiment. I've always been this. As for the others, some were human, some where already here, and others come from being abandoned or dumped like me." She walked closer, hips swaying hypnoticly. "Now, could you help me out?"

A failed experiment that was dumped here? So, it seemed this planet had more than just a reputation for treasure....the fact that on the surface it appeared to be a lifeless rock made it an ideal dumping ground.
"Ah! H-help you out...?" Irving blinked, taking another step back away from her, clearly rather nervous. "....How can I help you out?"

"I'm supported by a protien matrix. If I don't eat, I end up as a very caustic puddle. I can't interface with my core, which is my brain, and I roam as a feral puddle until I melt something and rebuild my form. Alternatively, I intake semen, and keep my protien stores high."

Well....at least she was asking him....And it was for his help rather than anything else, plus she was a lot easier on the eye than the last two female creatures he had encountered. Still, his attention was drawn to those clawed gauntlets...
"Well I....ok, I...think I can help you. But I gotta ask two things before I do. First of all...If I do that with you....will I change again? And...You're not planning on hurting or killing me afterwards...are you?" Irving looked again to her gauntlets, swallowing nervously.

"Well, it might leave some marks on your back if you're really good, but nothing deep enough to bleed. And nobody I've mated has change yet, besides making them more virile."

More virile? That could be problematic if he stayed here too long...fathering children wasn't what he planned on here. Still, at least with this Slime girl it didn't seem possible. "Well...alright, I'll help you then. I could use some friends here that aren't trying to force themselves on me first"

She smiled, tugging down his pants. "Mmm, I think you'll give me more than enough with this beast."

Irving gasped when his pants were pulled down, his cock already starting to harden rapidly. "Just...careful with those claws ok?" He looked down at her and locked his lips, cock already getting to full 12 inch length and hardness, plenty of pre-cum now dripping from the tip.

Irving hadn't really been expecting that question, though the thought of being in control like that was rather pleasing. "I....I think I'd like you on your back"

She laid back with a smirk. "My tits and ass okay for you? I can resize em if you want." Between her shapely legs sat a smooth expanse of slime.

"You....you can...?" Irving suddenly blushed as he looked her over once she had lay down on the ground "Maybe....bigger? Maybe.....as big as you can make them...?" His cock twitched eagerly at the thought, blue pre-cum splattering across her stomach.

She chuckled, tits and ass growing rounder. "Gotta get mass somewhere, so this is as big as they go unless you want me to be an endowed midget. Now, preferences for pussy?"

He shivered as he watched her tits and ass change, more pre-cum splattering across her as it flew from his twitching cock. "Well...no...no preferences I suppose..." He slowly moved to get onto his knees, reaching down to grasp her slimy legs and hoist them over his shoulders, his foot long cock now barely an inch from the smooth area between her legs. "Whatever you like best for it.."

She grinned, a ring of short tentacles growing from her crotch, a set of pussy lips in the center.

Irving glanced down and blinked at what he saw growing from her. This was going to be a very.....interesting sensation. "Ok....here I go" He couldn't help licking his lips slightly, then slowly pushed himself forwards, groaning as the tip of his cock started to push into her tentacles and pussy lips. It felt so different to either of the two female creatures he'd been with since arriving on this planet. Being in control probably helped too. "A-ah...oh god...th-this is so good!"

The tentacles milked at him, pulling him deeper. Despite the softness of her gel-flesh, she was quite tight, molding perfectly around his alien length.

Irving didn't fight being pulled deeper into her, letting his hips thrust forwards one final time as he bottomed out inside her. "Oooh...oh fuck..." He panted and glanced down, able to see his cock through her semi-transparent pink slime flesh. He could see it twitching wildly inside of her, pre-cum almost pouring from the tip now. He could feel the stimulation affecting his balls as well, causing them to begin swelling even larger as his body seemingly prepared an immense load for her. "Can't hold back...." With a grunt he slowly pulled out, then thrust back inside, his hands going to grab at her breasts and give them a firm squeeze, using them to pull her and himself back and forth along his cock.

She shivered, tightening around him. "Yesss, your pleasure is so wonderful..." She cooed, wrapping her arms over his shoulders.

Irving pulled her up a little closer as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, beginning to bounce her on his cock, using his grip on her breasts to lift her up and down, his fingers sinking slightly into the slimy flesh. Every movement made him grunt loudly with pleasure, and even as she tightened up around him it only made him begin to move her faster.

"Oh god, that's it, give yourself pleasure." She panted, seeming to ride a wave identical to his as he thrust, her tentacles squeezing his balls.

As her tentacles squeezed his balls she would feel them still growing and swelling, it seemed that whatever the shark creature had done to him may have been even more effective than the shark himself realised, or maybe it was just interacting with the other changes in Irving's body along with her own virility enhancement.
With a few more thrusts Irving began to lose control. His hips began to buck, his grip on her breasts tightened and he suddenly shoved her back down onto the ground. With a few final desperate thrusts he buried himself as deep into her as he could, eyes closing tightly as he tried to hold back the orgasm as long as he could, trying to keep the pleasure for as long as possible...but it was too much. With a loud cry he finally unleashed himself, a practical explosion of cum releasing into the slime creature's body over and over, enough for over two dozen normal human males, twice what Irving had been capable of only an hour before, and every last drop was a hundred times more virile and potent than normal human sperm. Were the slime creature a human herself pregnancy would have been guaranteed.

She moaned and shuddered, splattering pink fluids over his cock as he came into her. Every shot of seed was pulled into her core, the black orb glowing blue to match his climax. "That must have felt good." She teased.

Back
Top Bottom