Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

((That's absolutely fine ^.^))

Irving gritted his teeth as he felt the claws cutting into his back, tears streaming down his cheeks, but he couldn't move forwards otherwise his neck would be pressing against her fangs instead. He wanted to close his eyes as she convulsed, but something in him, perhaps his own conscience, forced him to watch as she bucked and gurgled before collapsing to the ground, her body sliding off his sword as her blood ran off it. Slowly, with a wince of pain, Irving got to his feet, stumbling backover away from the corpse. He had never taken a sentient life before. But then his mind thought back to what the being from earlier had said...about nobody ever really dieing, about just waking up somewhere. Was that possible? Normally Irving would have said no, but nothing about this world made any sense so far, and he had barely begun to scratch the surface.
The boy removed his shirt completely now, the back of it cut thanks to her claws, but the front still mostly useable. He made some adjustments to it, then with another wince of pain he slung it over his back and pulled it tight, using the garment as a makeshift bandage. Now his bare chest was mostly exposed, the boy wearing nothing more than a jacket around his waist to cover his crotch and ass and a pair of boots. "I really hope I can find something to use as clothes..." He winced again as he started to walk deeper into the tunnel. "Something to help with these wounds wouldn't hurt either..."

Up ahead, the air became strangely humid, a rushing sound coming from ahead. The tunnel opened outward, into a massive cavern housing a huge lake, and a massive glittering waterfall pouring into the crystal clear waters.

Irving was almost glad to be rid of some clothing as it began to become more and more humid, reaching up to wipe his brow of a little sweat. Then he heard a noise, almost like water? Finally he entered the large cavern and blinked. "Whoa...an underwater lake...?" So it was true. Whilst the surface of the planet was barren and lifeless, beneath the surface was a whole other world. "Water...looks clean..." He looked up and around, making sure he was alone, before removing his jacket and setting it down on the ground along with his sword, followed by his boots, before slowly moving into a shallow part of the water. He knelt down to submerge his back, wincing slightly, but glad to be at least cleaning his wounds whilst the makeshift shirt bandage stopped the bleeding.

A fin cut through the water toward him, a strange shark-human bursting gracefully from the water. His skin was a smooth orange with black stripes, taught muscle visible under his skin. "Ohhh, you're bleeding, that's what I smelled." He chuckled, standing up, a thick ridged orange cock standing tall between his legs, 8 inches at best but very thick. "Sorry, blood turns me on. Maybe I can help clean those wounds? My saliva speeds healing."

Irving gasped and turned as quickly as he could when he heard something behind him, almost screaming at the sight of the unusual shark creature, but then it didn't attack. Just as he had started to relax it stood up with a rather obvious erection, which just set Irving on edge again, though it also caused his own overly sensitive cock to become erect beneath the surface of the water as well, though he tried to cover it as best he could. "You....you're willing to help me?" Irving was hesitant to trust the creature but...it hadn't attacked yet, even though it could clearly overpower him. And besides, he wasn't sure these wounds were going to heal by themselves, at least not for a very long time. "Alright...thank you" He smiled slightly, then slowly turned his back on the creature, removing the shirt to expose the wounds completely, before putting the shirt into the water in order to clean it. Maybe if these wounds healed it would still be wearable after all when it was dried out.

He turned Irving around, bending him over the bank. "Just relax." He smiled, slowly licking the boy's wounds, his member leaking pre, hotdogging the human explorer. (Got some issues getting online, posts may be short as I try to keep up with everybody.)

Irving shivered, then winced as the shark creature began to lick at his wounds, though he also felt an unusual sensation as well that seemed to begin numbing the pain. Maybe this would heal him after all. He blinked when he felt something hard rubbing between his ass cheeks, then blushed as he realised what it was, his own cock still hard and dripping pre-cum into the water, though he had cum so much in the last hour or two that he wasn't sure he had anything left to even try and do so again once the shark had finished and was gone.

"Look at you, ready and raring to go." He snickered, poking his tip to Irving's ass. "Quite sorry, but blood makes me very horny, a corruption of my predator instincts." He pushed gently, sliding the ridged tip of his member inside.

"I...it's not that...I just....the first thing I met here did something to me and since then it's just-" He blinked. "A-ah! Hey what do you think you're-" Irving cut off, his eyes going wide as he felt the creature pushing in. This was much thicker than the male who had taken him earlier, at least double the thickness. "G-gah! T-too big! It's too big!"

"Just relax, it'll stretch you out and get much easier." He chuckled, still licking Irving's back, his pre seeming to share the same painkiller as his saliva. "See? If I keep going, you'll be nicely adjusted to me." He thrust slowly, ridges dragging gently inside his ass.

Irving clenched his fists in the shore beneath him, gritting his teeth. Even as the pain was going, it was still a hell of a sensation to be stretched this much, his ass incredibly tight around the shark mans cock, whilst Irving's own blue cock was twitching rapidly, still dripping pre-cum. "J-just....just try and take it out before you're done...st-staying inside will make me change again..."

"Actually, you can make use of my change." He panted, thrusting deeply to the hilt. "It'll let those tiny human balls keep up with that cock, so you won't have the pain of firing dry." He chuckled.

Irving yelped and grunted as the shark man thrust into the hilt, his entire body shaking. "G-gah..." He gurgled slightly, his ass growing even tighter. "N-ngg....." His entire body was trembling, his cock twitching as it ached for attention, but his own hands were needed to steady himself, propping him up on the shore.

He reached around, rubbing Irving's thick blue length. "Ahhh, the changes here give a hell of a libido boost too. He grinned, licking the explorer's back and thrusting roughly.

Irving couldn't help but grunt as his foot long cock was grabbed and rubbed, more pre-cum forming at the tip and dripping into the water they were standing in. The shark creature was certainly right about libido....every living thing Irving had encountered so far had wanted to have sex with him, whether he wanted to or not.
With every thrust he seemed to grow tighter around the creatures cock, though at least he could feel his back healing as well. Further down, he could feel his balls straining, his body desperately trying to find some cum to give him, the lack of ability to cum right now was almost downright painful.

"Ahhh, you're really damn tight back here." He groaned, thrusting faster, rubbing his ridges against Irving's prostate. "C-can't hold back!" He groaned, licking his wide tongue over the wounds and dousing Irving's prostate in hot bluish seed. The heat flowed to the human's balls, swelling them to match his large cock, replacing the flesh of his sack with smooth skin like the sharkman's own testes.

Irving just grunted through gritted teeth, his fists clenched into the shore beneath him, hands digging into the sand. Then suddenly he felt something hot rushing inside of him, but the heat began to spread. He could feel it, his balls growing hot, then actually swelling, growing to triple their original size. He even felt a strange tingling sensation, as if his skin were changing. Before he could focus on it too much though, his new balls were put to good use. A split second later he cried out as he came hard, spraying a huge load of blue cum from his footlong cock, spraying so much so hard that it flew past him and all over the shore infront of them, enough cum for at least two dozen human men erupting from his cock before the flow stopped.

The man chuckled, slowly pulling out. "Your volume will recover within about five minutes now." He smiled, helping Irving stand back up. "You seem like somebody who like to be clothed. Do you need something to wear?"

Irving grunted as the man pulled out, then fell forwards into his own puddle of cum, panting for a few moments before slipping a little back into the water, slowly lifting himself up and cleaning himself down a little. Well, on the bright side his back didn't hurt anymore, it seemed his wounds were healed at least.
"Clothes? Ah...yes..." He nodded lightly, glancing down at himself and gasping as he saw his balls.. Not only were they now huge, but the skin surrounding them was completely smooth. Still, at least it was still the right colour, unlike his cock and cum. "Thanks...I...think..." So far this had certainly been a mixed experience....twice he had been helped, but only after his 'helpers' had forced themselves upon him. Still, it beat them trying to murder him like that strange female that had injured his back in the first place.

He swam down into the water, returning with a shirt and shorts that looked like material for a wetsuit. "A crashed her a few weeks ago, punched through and crashed in this lake. I was drowning, but I guess I'd landed on something cause the water was full of blood, and I turned into this. These were my clothes, but I don't need em." He pointed out a button on the waist of the shorts, and the collar of the shirt. "Just take em off, hit these buttons, and they'll fix themselves."

"Thank you" Irving blinked, slowly reaching out to take the clothes, looking them over before slowl pulling them on. They were a little form fitting, particularly around his now enlarged crotch, the outline of his rather large balls and flaccid 8 inch shaft rather easily visible, but it was still better than walking around naked at least. "Sorry about what happened to you...crashing and then....changing..." Irving rubbed his head, returning to the shore and picking up his jacket and sword. "Thanks again for the clothes and healing me....guess we can call it even with what happened" He twitched slightly, absent mindedly rubbing his ass a little. "But I need to keep moving....now more than ever I need to get something before I can try and leave this planet....no way I can even try to go back empty handed"

"Not sure why you'd want to leave, but good luck." He skillfully backflipped off the shore, vanishing gracefully into the depths of the lake.

Irvng raised an eyebrow as he watched the creature leap back into the water and vanish "Why would anyone want to stay here....?" He shook his head, slowly turning to go, heading into one of the tunnels he hadn't been into before, taking himself deeper into the planet within a planet. "My cock, my balls, night vision.....what the hell is going on with this planet? If these things are humans that were changed....what in the world changed them in the first place...?"

He gasped, stopping suddenly and looking up quickly, taking a few steps back. "Wh-who's there?"

Back
Top Bottom