Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

He grinned, wrapping a tentacle around Irving's new cock, slowly stroking him. "Yes, lets get you to cum nice arm hard..." He groaned, his tentacle cock throbbing and dripping inside.

When his cock was grabbed Irving took a sharp gasp of air. It was so much more sensitive than it had ever been before, the whole shaft now visibly throbbing and pulsing as he was stroked, every new bump and ridge sending jolts through his body when they were touched. He could only make a gurgling sound as he felt the other males own cock throbbing inside him, releasing some kind of fluid into Irving's body whilst he thrashed in pleasure.

He thrust deep with a groan, pumping thick slime deep into his bowels, stroking Irving's alien cock much faster.

Irving squeaked when he felt something thicker flooding into him. Was the creature orgasming? It was impossible to tell. All that Irving knew was that his body was now being flooded with an unfamiliar thick substance, and his cock felt like it was going to explode. With the increased speed of the stroking, it didn't take long. With a mighty howl that echoed through the cavern and down the many tunnels leading away, Irving came hard. The first several shots of his dark blue cum shot over his head and into the ground behind him, before the rest splattered across his face, chest and belly.

He smirked, patting Irving on the rump, sliding smoothly out of him. "Sorry for my roughness, these tentacles have a stong pull on my mind when I get horny." He offered his hand to help Irving up. "Such is the way this goes down here." He smiled, patting Irving's shoulder. "Everything will try to rape you. I will give you one tip, don't let your conceinse get the better of you. I used to feel guilt killing those who attacked me, but nothing really dies here. You always wake up right under that hole."

Irving was panting for breath, grunting as the cock in his ass was slipped out and he was dropped to the ground, though the slime that had been released inside of him was too thick to pour out, so even as he stood he could still feel it all inside of him. He reached up to wipe his face on his sleeve, then slowly removed his jacket, tieing it around his waist since his pants had been torn away. "At least I don't feel any different now..." Well, not yet anyway, who knows what having this slime inside of him could do in the long term? "Well I dropped my gun..." He started to glance around "So I don't think I'm going to be killing anything anytime soon unless I can find it" His flashlight was easy enough to find due to still being switched on, but as he scanned it around all he saw were the tattered remnants of his pants, along with his now rather busted GPS tracker, the only way he had to find his way back to his ship. "Oh great...you busted it...without this I'll never find my way out of here" He frowned, turning on the man. "So just who are you? How the hell did you end up here and like....that?"

"I'm a naturalist, I was here studying animals when I fell into here." He kicked at the rubble of the gps. "This wouldn't help, unless you plan to get under your ship and dig straight up." His tentacle slithered into the darkness, returning with a small shortsword. "This will help you defend yourself." He passed it over, looking into Irving's eyes. "Heh, you have my eyes, night vision, they'll help you out down here."

Irving blinked as he was handed a sword "What the...? This looks like it belongs in a museum...I've never even held anything like this before" He just looked the sword up and down, it looked fairly sharp at least. "Night vision? Guess it'll kick in soon enough...." He shook his head and sighed. "But now what...? I've no idea which way it is back to the tunnel I fell through to get down here, and even if I got back to my ship, with no treasure to show for the trip I'd never be able to afford the medical costs to....fix myself" He glanced down at his crotch, now covered by his jacket. The extra size was nice, but the colour, not to mention all those ridges and bumps....that was definitely going to be...noticeable. "So how long have you been down here? There haven't supposed to been any expeditions to this planet for at least a hundred years"

"Has it been that long? Time flies here. The place is insane, there are forests and deserts and oceans down here. I can tell you where to..." A screech rang out into the air. "Crap, I'm not dealing with her again." He growled, tentacles lifting him away into the darkness.

"Forests? Deserts? Oceans? All underground?" Irving blinked, wondering how such a thing was even possible. Scans from orbit showed this to be nothing more than a lifeless rock in space, yet it seemed that there was a world within a world if this being was telling the truth. Before Irving could question further though he glanced around on hearing the screech? "Huh? What was- Hey wait!" Irving watched as the being lifted away into the darkness. "That...can't be good..." He held up the sword, slowly beginning to look around. His vision did seem to be getting better in the dark, but still was nowhere near perfect. He wanted to try and get away, but there were so many echoes down here it was impossible to tell where that noise had come from. He shone his flashlight around, noting there were at least a dozen tunnels leading out of the cave he had come from. "Well....can't just stay here..." He swallowed nervously, then hurried off into a random tunnel, just hoping it was away from whatever had made that noise and spooked his strange attacking advisor.

Something crashed into him, birdlike talons pinning him. It was a woman, her legs slim and birdlike, her arms large bat wings ending in clawed hands. "Ohh! I'm sooo sorry." She cooed, holding him down on his back, her brown furred pussy just above his long cock. "Let me apologize for knocking you down stud." She cooed, rubbing her lower lips on his blue cock head.

Irving had been in such a hurry he hadn't been totally watching where he was going, running right into someone, or more like something, feeling himself suddenly being pinned down before he could even try and get up. "Wh-what?" He looked up and gasped, his enhanced vision allowing him to see the creature fully. Another one with a human face, even a mostly human upper torso...but that was it. "N-no you...you don't need to do that, just...let me go ok?" His sword had been knocked from his hands, now laying just out of reach on the ground.
His new cock was much more sensitive and now much easier to arouse than his normal human one had been, just the slight sensation of being brushed by the creature enough to bring him rapidly to full hardness despite his earlier orgasm only minutes before.

She grinned, suddenly slamming down on his thick, pulsing cock. "Ohhh, nice and hard! You're really a stud huh?" She grinned, clenching around him. "You are just a delicious young man, huh?"

Irving cried out as she suddenly took his entire cock with a single downward thrust, the powerful shaft pulsing inside of her as pre-cum already started to leak from the tip. "D-damnit..." His voice was a mixture of anger and pleasure, words interspersed with groans. "G-get off me you...you...monster"

"Ohh, don't be so cruel." She cooed, bouncing quickly, stroking the side of his face. "I hate when people toy with me over my looks." She hissed, eyes flickering red.

Irving winced as she stroked at his face, those claws were sharp...just a little more pressure and she could very easily cut his skin. He grunted as she started to bounce quickly, his hips unable to help thrusting back, the increased sensitivity also driving his instincts to be somewhat stronger. When her eyes flickered red he quickly bit his lip, figuring out rather quickly it was best not to insult this creature whilst he was at its mercy.

She smiled. "That's a good boy." She slowed down, leisurely riding his cock. "If I roll over, will you keep fucking me?" She looked down with puppy eyes, pouting her lips.

Did he really have much choice? The thought did cross Irving's mind to try and reach for his sword when given the opportunity, but he was almost certain that she was faster than him and would be able to see what he was doing before he got close. Besides, there was a good chance she'd roll away from where his sword had fallen. "S-sure..." He nodded slightly. If nothing else, at least having some tiny element of control over all this would help him feel a little better.

She hadn't noticed the sword, rolling him over closer to his blade. She clenched tightly, wrapping her arms over his back, her tight pussy pushing the thought of fighting back out of his mind with a wave of pleasure. "Fuck me hard my delicious morsel."

When they rolled to within reach of his sword, Irving reconsidered his plan for just a moment, but then suddenly her arms were around his back and her pussy tightened around his cock, squeezing at every bump and ridge, eliciting a gurgle of pleasure from his mouth. Without even thinking about it his hips began to thrust in earnest, driving his blue foot long cock in and out of her whilst his hands went to grasp at her breasts, squeezing them tightly as he supported himself.

She moaned, pulling him into a kiss, bucking her hips into him, moaning and milking him for cum. "Mmm, dinner and a show." She purred, milking harder.

He was surprised by being pulled in for the kiss, too surprised to really respond to it, but when her hips began to buck it started to drive him over the edge. "A-ah...g-gonna cum....gonna cum..." He panted, wanting to try and withdraw himself from her, worried that cumming inside of her might trigger some other change in his body, but it was too late. Before he could even start to withdraw, he cried out as he felt his cock erupt with hot, sticky, dark blue cum directly into the creature's pussy, though the amount was a bit less than before given how many orgasms he had been put through recently. Whilst his cock had been improved, his balls and prostate were still only human and could only produce so much.

She sighed in pleasure, letting her upper body flop to the cave floor. "Wonderful dear, but now it's dinnertime." She grabbed his shoulders, fangs extending from her canines, moving for his neck.

Irving was panting for a few moments as he recovered from his orgasm, thinking that perhaps it was over and, like the others, she would simply let him go. When she said the word 'dinnertime' his thoughts turned rather darker though, and when she grabbed his shoulders he knew exactly what she meant. Without even thinking Irving instinctively went for the sword that was now right beside his hand, raising it up between them and thrusting the blade forward, straight through the creature's upper chest, right where the human heart would be. He hadn't even been aiming, he had just...reacted and brought the sword up between them.

She lurched, teeth glinting an inch from his throat. "Wha..." She choked out, claws digging into his back, her body convulsing, shudding as black blood ran heavily from her mouth. She shakily looked down, her claws leaving gashes in his back as her grip slipped, dropping her to the floor. She tried to speak, bucking and gurgling weakly as blood pulsed from her chest. She arched toward him with a hiss, mouth wide, fangs bared. She froze in that position, her hiss petering out, eyes rolling back and going dim, the woman flopping down motionless in her own pooling blood.
(What do you think?)

Back
Top Bottom