Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

Uminator

Star
Like many others before him, Irving had come to this isolated planet in search of fame and treasure. The rumours surrounding this place had been known around the galaxy for centuries, talk of vaults and palaces filled with long forgotten treasure worth more than anything else in the Universe. Yet in all that time nobody had ever found anything. But that was because everyone had only ever gone as far as the surface of the planet. As soon as most people arrived, they scanned the planets surface and found it empty and lifeless. At that point they didn't even land, just turned around and left. But not Irving, oh no, he wasn't going to give up so easily. With expert precision he landed his small ship, tapped a button on his belt to switch his suit to a spacesuit mode, then disembarked onto the surface.

"I must be the first ever human to actually bother landing here. Probably should've thought of a speech or something..." He chuckled to himself, then set off towards a rocky outcrop nearby. "Outcrops like this usually mean some kind of cave opening...if I can find anything leading underground then I'll be on the right track" Glancing down at his hand held scanner Irving continued walking, but he was paying so much attention to the scanner that he didn't notice the ground shifting slightly beneath him, before it gave way, dropping him into a cave. "Yah!" He slid down the ramp nearly a hundred feet, before finally being dropped into a large cavern. "Ow...." He grumbled as he slowly stood up, rubbing his now sore butt before activating his torch in order to look around. "Well, found the underground at least. Should be able to use my equipment to climb back out...so for now..." He grinned, turning away from the hole he had come in through in order to head deeper into the cavern.

A strange skittering sound echoed through the air around him, something moving in the darkness, the sound coming from all around. Something lunged from the darkness, knocking the young man to the ground, pinning him and sitting atop him, face to face. He would likely be surprised to see a human woman's face staring down at him. Her body was quite strange, covered in odd chitinous plating, a sharp tail wagging behind her. ''Ohhh, male...'' She cooed, tail curling under her to rub his crotch. ''Mate...'' She cooed, eyes glowing violet. ''Good male, mate or die.'' She hissed, tail cutting the crotch of his suit away.

"Hm?" Irving looked around as he heard an odd noise, though he couldn't pinpoint it. "Strange...maybe the cavern isn't entirely stable and there's some falling rocks....I should be-" He was cut off when something suddenly slammed into him, knocking him to the ground. "What?" He opened his eyes and gasped at the sight of the face before him. "What..?" He tried to get up, but found something large holding him down, her body...most definitely not human. "What are...who are..." This planet was supposed to be uninhabited, just who or what was this thing? "H-hey! Stop! What're you doing?" He yelped as the crotch of his suit was cut away. The normally strong material seemingly cut like it was nothing.

''Good human, keep still...'' She hissed, a plate of chitin sliding aside to reveal a dripping violet pussy. ''Human, good mate...'' She ground her slit over him, rubbing against his cock. ''Mate or die human.'' She panted, eyes glazed with lust as she tried to arouse him, tiny tendrils slithering from her pussy to flicker over his cock.

"Wh-what...? You want...?" Irving shifted slightly, though stopped when she threatened him with death. "H-hey I-" He cut off and yelped as he felt something hot and wet grinding against his now exposed, flaccid cock. Then a moment later he felt something else, like some kind of thin tendrils reaching out to start stroking at him as well. Whether he wanted it or not, he was rather quickly hardening beneath the stimulation, taking only seconds to reach full hardness, about average size for a human, pre-cum starting to form at the tip.

She made a strange sound, between purring and hissing, looking down at his length. ''Ohh, soon it'll be so much better.'' Sne cooed, sliding down with a wet sound, hundreds of inner tentacles caressing and rubbing his smooth pink girth. ''Good human, I fix you.''

Irving gasped and cried out as she slid down onto his cock, the strange sensation of something within her caressing at him almost overwhelming his senses, his cock twitching madly within her. He wasn't sure what she meant by 'fix' him, but right now he wasn't exactly in much position to think about it very much. Without even realising it, his hips were twitching to thrust slightly inside of her, though the way his cock was twitching it was obvious he wasn't going to last long, the heat, tightness and caressing of her inner tentacles all far too much for the human to take.

She bounced faster, hips wetly meeting his. ''Good human, give me nice fertile eggs...'' She cooed, moaning and kissing him, slamming her hips faster, milking his throbbing length.

This kind of treatment was too much for Irving to bear. When the odd human faced creature leaned down to kiss him it threw the space explorer over the edge. With a muffled cry he came hard inside of her, a decent amount for a human since he hadn't gotten himself off in quite some time, though nothing particularly special.

She smiled, and a strange pressure would run through his cock. The member she slid off of was far from human now, a deep cyan blue, covered in bumps and ridges, 12 inches long and oozing cobalt seed from the tip. ''All fixed.'' She giggled, skittering off into the darkness.

(That was awesome XD Hopefully the first change of many, hehehe)

Irving was panting for a moment, until he felt the strange sensation in his cock. Gritting his teeth and twitching as he felt an odd pressure, bordering on pain, then suddenly it stopped. As the creature slid off and he looked down he almost screamed at the sight, his new cock twitching before him. "Wh-what did you do to me?!" Before the creature could answer though, it had vanished into the darkness.
Irving stood in silence for a moment, then adjusted his torn clothes to try and cover up. Retrieving his kit, he turned and activated a dim light before setting out into the darkness, figuring he had little choice but to press on if he wanted to find out what had happened to him. And besides, he didn't have the money for medical analysis and treatment of something like this....he had to find that fabled treasure more than ever now.

A deep laugh rang out into the darkness. ''Ohh, we have fresh meat!'' It cackled, nowhere but everywhere. ''You're the first in some years, a lot of you humans are scared to come here these days.'' Something shifted in the darkness, just outside his peripheral vision. ''You've already taken your first change, how about I show you what it's like to cum with that new gift?''

Irving wasn't sure how long he had been walking in the darkness, but he was sure that he was heading deeper into the caverns, there seemed to be an incline.
When he heard the laughter he stopped though, quickly shining his light around into the darkness, his other hand grabbing a blaster pistol from his backpack. "Wh-who's there? Show yourself!" Irving was trying to sound brave, but it was clearly a bluff. He couldn't help glancing at his crotch when the creature mentioned it, Irving hoping it had at least gone flaccid by this point.

Even flaccid, his alien girth hung at a sturdy eight inches. Something lashed out, whipping the pistol from his hand, black tentacles slithering out and wrapping tightly around his wrists and ankles.

The black tentacles were almost impossible to see in the darkness and caught Irving by surprise. He gasped as his pistol was knocked away, his other hand dropping his light in surprise. He tried to scramble after his weapon, only to be restrained, struggling against the tentacles holding him. "L-let me go dammit!"

The tore away his pants, slamming him down on his back, lifting his legs. ''Look at that tight little ass, ripe for taking.'' A human walked out, the tentacles streaming from his back, a shorter, thicker tentacle in place of his cock, his eyes utterly black.

"Ah!" Irving cried out as his pants were torn away entirely, then coughed as he was slammed down to the ground, the wind being knocked out of him leaving him panting for air as the figure stepped into the light. "Wh-what? What are you...?" He squirmed a little, attempting to lower and close his legs.

He walked over, lifting Irving's hips. "The one who's going to really introduce you to this world." He hissed, his black cock rubbing the boy's ass.

"Hey! L-let me go!" Irving squirmed around, then gasped as he felt something large and slick rubbing against his virgin asshole. "No way...No! Y-you can't! Stop it and just let me go!"

The black outter flesh slid back, revealing glowing green flesh, wriggling into his ass. "Power is all that matters here, you take what you desire boy.''

Irving was rather from confused when the cavern little up with an odd green glow that seemed to originate between him and the creature, but had no time to think about it when something began slipping into him. "Nyegh!" He cried out and gritted his teeth, his own cyan cock rapidly growing to an erect state.

He grinned, leaning over the explorer. "I used to be like you, you know. Then I found one of the treasures of this place, gave me these glorious tendrils. Pleasurable aren't they? I wish I could give you such a gift, but I can only give you a shard of my power this way."

"You....what?" Was this...thing saying it had once been human, but something about this place had turned him into this? How was that possible? What could change him so much? "A...shard of your power? What..what do you mean?" Irving shivered again, causing his asshole to grind against the beings glowing green cock.

He groaned, thrusting deeper into him. "Yes, perhaps you'll see in the dark, or cum far far more." He thrust faster, coating they explorer's ass with slick precum.

Irving cried out as the strange cock thrust into his ass, the already tight hole growing even tighter the deeper it went. His entire body was shaking, his light blue cock rapidly growing to full hardness once more, already dripping dark blue semi-transparent pre-cum all over his belly, whilst his arms and legs thrashed against the tentacles holding him in place.

Back
Top Bottom