Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tatcon's Flowing Pages

Misha Hiroki said:
>.> Doesn't have to be awash in detail to be a journal entry, you silly Narwhal.
Mostly I wanted to pass on the compliment for the good attitude.

But you have to admit, a journal is usually inclusive of more thoughts or observations than "everything's OK." It doesn't HAVE to be, and if that's really all you have to say, then your life must be pretty good. :-D I'm just used to people who bother to keep a journal to put in more than just that.

Not a criticism at all, Tat, my good sir. It had just been a side observation that had occurred to me. Please, carry on as you will. I find it encouraging, actually.

Oh, I never took it as a criticism my friend, I find you additions around here quite amusing. My life is pretty grand, and this is kind of my mockery of everyone else seemingly concerned with singling out the negatives of life and dwelling, instead of passing the "fuck it" stage. Now, I understand that some people's histories are staggered and not always positive, and I respect that, but I'm here to play games and have fun, if I have issues, I'm gonna deal with them and certainly not whine and complain here on BM.

At least that's my view, it's why I don't get angry around here.

Eesh why you have me, too! :D Or, part of the reason, anyway. -nodnods- Just had to reinforce ^-^

November 30th, 2009

<<< Yes, that is my arm, my bracer and my cuffs..

..and yes, I want those captures to be around my pet's wrists.

Then I will truly be feelin' fine.

June 27th, 2010

For many months I disappeared, and didn't expect to return. Now I see somethings I do not like, but that will not detract from me...

...feelin' fine.

I'll be around a bit more I am suspecting, we'll have to see how my interest holds and what the world has to offer.

Reminds me of a line from Zero Effect:

When you go looking for something specific, your chances of finding it are very bad. Because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. When you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good. Because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them.

So here's hoping that works for you, too!

Back
Top Bottom