Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seduction (Sci-fi Dystopia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Omen

Super-Earth
Kinks and fetishes that'll be the focus of the RP: seduction, corruption, submission, body modification, mind control, mental changes, possible bimbofication.

If that interests you, read on.

The setting is a sci-fi dystopian country where a rich and lavish few rule over a poor population. My character, a young female, is a leader of an underground resistance group, who is captured as a part of a failed operation to overthrow the government. What awaits her? Torture, imprisonment? Death? Worse?

No. The government has better plans for her: turn her into one of their own. Seduce her with the lavish and rich lifestyle that awaits her. Give her the best life she could possibly hope for. Maybe by the end of it, she'll even give up everything she knows about the resistance, so it can finally be crushed, once and for all.

That's the basic idea.

As said, I'll play the capture heroine. If you want, you can have a main character or two of your own who lives among the upper class, but otherwise you will play every other character my character interacts with. It'll be up to you how you want the lavish lifestyle to seduce her, what you want to throw at her. Obviously she'll resist at first, and of course she'll question your motives when you treat her more like a princess than a prisoner, but soon enough her will to resist will crumble... and she'll be like putty in your hands.

Some ideas (that I wouldn't mind being incorporated) are:
- Tempting her with wonderful food, fantastic sex, and mind numbing drugs
- Forcing her to attend parties with very attractive and personable people in attendance
- Having her watch or read propaganda
- Body modification: my character's body will start out less than ideal, not unattractive, but just average. Through technology and what not, the government can idealize her form, give her the perfect figure, the most beautiful face, gorgeous hair, etc. All the better to prepare her for a pampered lifestyle.
- Bimbofication: possible, not required, but gradually lower her intelligence until she can't even think for herself anymore

FYI, I would like to play opposite to men, at least when it comes to sex. You can be a female pretending to be a man, though, I don't care.

That's really it.

PM me if you're interested. ^^

I like it. Check out my request thread too, PM me

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=70485

Good Omen said:
Kinks and fetishes that'll be the focus of the RP: seduction, corruption, submission, body modification, mind control, mental changes, possible bimbofication.

If that interests you, read on.

The setting is a sci-fi dystopian country where a rich and lavish few rule over a poor population. My character, a young female, is a leader of an underground resistance group, who is captured as a part of a failed operation to overthrow the government. What awaits her? Torture, imprisonment? Death? Worse?

No. The government has better plans for her: turn her into one of their own. Seduce her with the lavish and rich lifestyle that awaits her. Give her the best life she could possibly hope for. Maybe by the end of it, she'll even give up everything she knows about the resistance, so it can finally be crushed, once and for all.

That's the basic idea.

As said, I'll play the capture heroine. If you want, you can have a main character or two of your own who lives among the upper class, but otherwise you will play every other character my character interacts with. It'll be up to you how you want the lavish lifestyle to seduce her, what you want to throw at her. Obviously she'll resist at first, and of course she'll question your motives when you treat her more like a princess than a prisoner, but soon enough her will to resist will crumble... and she'll be like putty in your hands.

Some ideas (that I wouldn't mind being incorporated) are:
- Tempting her with wonderful food, fantastic sex, and mind numbing drugs
- Forcing her to attend parties with very attractive and personable people in attendance
- Having her watch or read propaganda
- Body modification: my character's body will start out less than ideal, not unattractive, but just average. Through technology and what not, the government can idealize her form, give her the perfect figure, the most beautiful face, gorgeous hair, etc. All the better to prepare her for a pampered lifestyle.
- Bimbofication: possible, not required, but gradually lower her intelligence until she can't even think for herself anymore

FYI, I would like to play opposite to men, at least when it comes to sex. You can be a female pretending to be a man, though, I don't care.

That's really it.

PM me if you're interested. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom