Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Werewolf's Freedom(Raizu& Yoshie)

He smiled at her praise, keeping her close to him, his knot throbbing within her depths. And as she spoke he shook his head some, nuzzling her face."Not dirty at all..You're just needing something normal people can't give you.."He assured her before grinding into her, letting her feel his knot scrape her insides, his tip pushing deep into her womb.

She cooed and arched her back more so he could get deeper. “You seem to have found …ohhh spots that no man could find. How is it Innocent? Is it… worth your wait?” She said gripping the sheets from the pleasure he was giving her. His fur was warm and comforting and as he nuzzled her she giggled because his nose was cold but it was reassuring that he would indeed stay by her side.

He smiled, licking his lips as he piound into her more, loving the way her tight hole gripped him each time he buried himself inside her. But thanks to his knot he wasn't able to thrust as roughly as he would like. But her sounds made him smile, glad she was enjoying herself as he continued to skewer her on his pole."Mmm it was definitely worth the wait..Especially getting to serve and be a part of a family like yours.."He assured her, his cock pulsing once more, his sack already getting close to unloading another load of his seed into her depths

"I can feel you...MMmm..damn you feel good." She said. She felt him expanding inside her and her walls collasped on his dick. It was like her pussy had a mind of it's own. Winry bit her lower lip and she grinded harder on his cock. He was filling her up as her hotpot overflowed leaving a puddle on the bed and now making his lower half look like the top of a krispy Kreme. Seductions eyes seem to roll in her head as her hips glided her to orgasms. Her arms almost buckled from under her he was so good. Gripping the sheets trying not to scream his name; no, not now. She could not give him that much power; too soon. She siply just looked back and winked.

He smiled at her praise, loving how she felt around him,his knot pushing her walls open each time he thrust deep into her. With her jices oozing from her, it made thrusting that much easier as his hand spulled her into him, pushing every inch as deep as he could get. When her orgasm rippled through her and her walls constricted around him, Krayvor's orgasm followed suit as he snarled and groaned, burying himself to the hilt as his cock unloaded another blast of cum deep into her snatch.

Her body convulse as her orgasm washed over her. "Oooh yes; I feel you deep inside of me... release it. Mmm I want to feel it pulsate." Her hips buckled as her walls tried to drink every last drop of cum. He flooded her insides; soaked the bed and wore his master out. Winry licked her lips while looking at him. "You; sure you haven't done this before? It's like your cock was made for my pussy. I love it when you cum inside." She cooed.

He smiled and slowed his movements as his orgasm soon came to a stop, listening as she praised the feeling of him. His knot kept him locked away tightly inside her while his breathing slowed. He relaxed on top of her, waiting for whatever she had planned next as he waited for the base of his cock to shrink, his cock still pulsing roughly all the while. As she spoke, he smiled a bit more, nuzzling her softly."Other than those who had me locked away you're the only other person I've been in contact with" He assured her, taking a moment to try and pull out of her before relaxing once again.

When he tugged she felt the last of her orgasm break. She moaned as she laid near him. "Did you like the necklace?" She finally asked. "I would not mind you staying with me. I mean; weekly grooms, all the meat you can eat. But..." She looked away; a somber feeling came over her. "What will we do when...if your captors come looking for you?" Winry asked touching his fur.

He smiled and nodded when she asked about the necklace. Krayvor relaxed some, smiling more when she offered him a place to stay. But when she mentioned his previous owners the man growled roughly, nipping her neck a bit."I will not go back there.."He growled, , his breath low."I will do what I must to keep you safe, to keep them from taking me away..."

A smile crept across her face. "I'm glad you like it here. Is there anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable? A new wardrobe, a new bed? Is there anything you desire. It was weird, someone like him enjoying her company and not wanting anything in return. She laid on his fur. "I... am not used to someone not wanting... or desiring anything" She said to him.

He shook his head when she offered him new clothes bed or anything he wished. He snuggled close to her as she lay on him, his cock shrinking, soon popping free from her as his cock moved back into its sheath. With a breath he looked at her."I only need you..someone who cares about me..lov me, in any way they deem fit.."

She blushed. It wasn't everyday that someone said that to her. She looked away for a minute enthralled with his cock going back into it's sheath. She reached for it; but instead she scratched his belly. "I've never had someone say those kind words to me. I just..." She paused; now toying with his cock again. "I wanted to save you. I mean; no one deserves that kind of treatment; humna or otherwise. But you; you're special. I just want to make sure you are happy."

He watched as she once again toyed with his cock, growling softly with a smile as the red rod slowly pushed back out, eager for her attention. Though as she spoke, he looked at her, rolling his hips against her."All I ever wanted was to be loved, to be treated more than a pet..And I'm happy here..somewhere safe, with someone who cares about me...So let me be the one to serve you and make YOU happy.."He assured her."Werewolves are loyal to people, or at least to those whp deserve it..So what is it you want..?"

She smiled as his cock peeked from its resting spot. "I want the same things that you want. I want to be able to make you happy; content and have a place to lay your head without worry. You could be my guard dog, watching the house or..." She blushed. "When I have a long day at work I can... we can... do something more to relieve it." Her hands caressed his sheathe. Playing gracefully with his manhood. "I never really had the luxury of being with someone..." Winry's voice trails off.

Still he listened as she continued to imply she simply wished to make him happy, to make him feel a home. With a chuckle, he shook his head some, pulling her closer to him as he ground harder into her hand, enjoying her touch as his cock slowly pushed from its sheath, still drooling as he licked at her neck."I'll be whatever you like..Now enough talk about such things.. Lets have a bit more fun before enjoying the day.."

She giggled watching his face. The expressions he made; the tone of his voice turned her on. He simply said what she was thinking. He pulsated in her hand; hard again. He was seemingly insatiable. She liked that; as she herself was the same. She moved her hand gently at the command of no talking and more playing. She eyed him wantingly; arching her back, her ass now in the air she coxed him to take her.

"You are a wolf correct? Dominate me... show me what you can do."

He watched as she released him and displayed her rear, the beast licking his lips with a growl, more than excited for what she aske of him, something he had been deprived of so much...Control. With a breath he moved around her, gripping her ass and spreading her open before giving her slit a long, rough lick, tasting her, enjoying the smell of her. After he had his fill of her, he mounted her, hugging her waist with one arm, the other gripping her breasts tightly. With a breath he rubbed himself against her, prodding into her as he nibbled and bit on her shoulder. With a growl, he humped her, giving a sharp thrust soon after as he buried himself inside her.

A smile crept across her face as she watched the lust in his eyes. He was free now; free to do as he pleased and free to do what she'd asked, a wolf's natural trait; domination. He mounted her; his fur soft on her back. She arched down so he could get better leverage but when she felt the girth of his massive cock she wanted to think twice rather then give him full access to her. However; the passive one does not make the intention of being in command. She felt his arm under her; his other arm caressing her breasts...his breasts. As he slid inside of her; her walls clamped down. She let out a small moan as he prodded her.

"Even bigger than before...." She commented.

Back
Top Bottom