Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Werewolf's Freedom(Raizu& Yoshie)

Winry led her new companion next door to the bedroom. When the door opened you saw a giant purple and black California King size Canopy bed with matching pillows adoring the top of the bed and the drapes were lilac. The pillows were hand made from different parts of Europe, Asia, and India, imported with the finest silk, cashmere, velvet and other different types of cloth. The bedroom too had a balcony and you could see a beautiful view of the city and the waterfront and even some of the boats that were off at sea and some on shore from where you were standing. The curtains that were on the windows of the balcony were a shade of black that was a mixture of silk and cashmere. Candles surrounded the place and there was a fifty karat gold chandelier that was in the middle between the bed and the balcony. The Dresser was Armani, it had three walk in closets and the lamps were from Peru and Indonesia.

Seduction headed to the balcony and opened the lilac see through drapes; casually she opened the doors leading to the balcony so that moonlight would be visible. A gentle breeze made her hair glide in the air. “Go ahead and get comfortable; the bed is all yours and my home is now yours. The blankets are freshly cleaned and pressed and if you get cold press the button to your left for a bed warmer. The pillows are fluffed and ready for a head to lay on them.” She said motioning him toward the bed. Winry would stay on the balcony for just a little bit longer; enjoying the moonlight on her much visible ass.

Krayvor had never seen such an elegant room, his eyes wandering around the various materials of fabric that covered the bed, windows and even the balcony. He was amazed at just how much of a lavish life she lived and yet helped him without the need for anything in return. But the look on her face told him that the beasts company was payment enough. So when she told him that this was his bed, his home, the wolf's tail wagged happily, though rather than lay down, he joined her out on the balcony.

With the moonlight shining on him, his clean fur lit up with the light, his tail smacking her softly as it wagged, showing his obvious joy."Well as nie as the bed is..it is still your bed and won't sleep until you take your spot first.."he assured her, his eyes looking up at the moon, admiring its glow. However, deep in his stomach he felt something grow, eggging to come out. and within moments he let out a loud, joyful howl at the moon, something so foreign to him but at the same time such a wonderful feeling."I've missed being able to do that just for the fun of it...."

Winry giggled as his tail patted her leg in happiness. She arched her back over the balcony and when he let out his happy howl she just watched him in silence. She had never seen a pup so joyful. He was nothing like the wolves she had heard about in the horror stories. No, he was different and she was growing a certain attachment to him.

“Okay I will take my spot on the bed first. Seduction did a running jump and leapt onto the bed. It bounced her up in the air and landed her flat on her tummy. She was a little flustered at going so high but this was her equivalent of howling. Arching her back ass in the air she smoothed out the sheets and the blankets again. If he was looking; something else was getting happy too. Her essence was dripping on the sheets.

Krayvor watched the woman as she took off and leaped onto the bed, chuckling as she bounced. But something more profound caught his attention, or more so his nose. Her arousal filled the room and he could smell it. At the smell of it his body reacted once again, heating up as the tip of his massive red cock poked out from the sheath. Though he himself paid no mind, moving towards her and finding his place on the bed.

and like any normal dog would he curled up in the bed away from the pillows. with her scent so enticing the wolf planted his head on her rear, resting it there while his body curled up beside her."You smell so nice.."He praised.

Winry gasped as he complimented her. His head was near her rear which only enhanced her lust. She bit her bottom lip and looked at him. A blush swept over her face as she looked away from her blue friend.

“Um… my scent…” She said. “Do you mean… the lotion I have on or…” She spread her legs for him. “Or did you mean… this?” She questioned. “It’s not… I just… I get excited when I lay down.” She felt his cold nose on her backside. She felt his soft fur on her cheeks. She could not help this feeling and felt it was wrong. But the badder it felt the more she wanted to do it. It was a little forward she had to admit seeing as though this would be her first time with someone like him. But at least in this case he would be able to convey a yes or no response.

He relaxed there with a smile, content where he lay with her supple rear providing a perfect pillow for him. Though when she spread her legs the smell of her swamped him, the beast shivering a bit, his red rocket poking out more and more."Mmm that there..And wjhy do you get...excited when you lay down?"He asked, turning to face and look at her with his head still on her rear."Is it also because of having my head here? I could move....if you'd like.."

“You don’t have to move.” She quickly said. “I never really get a chance to rest and when I rest…this happens…” She said lifting her ass up just a little so he could see a drool line leading from her womanhood to the newly pressed sheets.

She blushed. “I usually masturbate; satisfying myself before I fall asleep but with you here… I though it inappropriate to do such things while a guest is present. You may find that… weird but… well it’s been so long since I’d been touched.” She said reaching over and ruffling his fur. Her hand caressed his ear and then down to his neck. She moved her fingers gracefully over the nape of his neck and down his back giving him a gentle massage.

The beast listened as the woman expressed her loneliness, something no simple pet could satisfy, or at least if the woman had the morals to not care about whether he was animal or not. And when she lifted her ass he looked, noticing the drool from her hole which made him shiver, his body seeming to grow more aroused itself at the strong scent of her misused sex.

When Seduction's hands moved over him he shivered, his tail wagging slowly as he moved agaisnt her hand. He smiled a bit, nuzzling her rear as she massaged him."S-Still It smells wonderful..."He assured her as his cock slipped further from its sheath.

Seduction played with his fur; teasing it at first and then gradually lifting her ass so he could smell more of her. Just the simple fact that he was sniffing her scent made her crave attention. Winry looked down at his sheath. His rocket almost poking all the way out.

“You are so… thick…” She could hold her contempt no longer. Seduction never went down on a canine before but she suspected it would be no different than pleasing a human male.

“Forgive me…”

Placing the tip of his dick in her throat she didn’t gag, instead she hummed so that the vibration was appeasing. Taking it out her mouth she did a butterfly flick on the tip of his dick and then deep throated it once more, licking the balls as it was still in his throat. Taking it out of her mouth she grabbed it by her right hand and then placing her left hand on it she did a counter clockwise motion as she sucked the tip. She made sure it was extra wet as she liked to drool on her dick. Taking it out of her mouth she looked at him.

He did just that and smelled her, took in her scent as she offered it. As a result half of him was exposed from its sheath, begging for attention, something it had gone without for years. and when she commented on it he watched her closely, his breathing slow and deep. He had no idea what she was about to do, and when it came he was taken back, unable to say or do much of anything.

The feeling of her mouth wrapped around him made the wolf howl softly in pleasure, his paws holding her head gently, letting her set a rhythm of her own. The vibrations, the flick of her tongue and her deepthroating his cock made the beast howl and snarle in pleasure, forcing the rest of his cock free from its cage, throbbing and ready to go to work. When she pulled away, leaving her drool coating his cock Krayvor looked at her with breathy smile."M-My my...s-such a naughty human.."he teased, licking his lips as he looked to her."S-So my savior likes playing with wolf cocks hmm? Or just mine.."He teased playfully.

Winry blushed as she came up for air; a drool line escaping her lips.

“I’d never done something like that…with… your species before… but” She stopped and glanced down at his member once again. “You are so thick… and the way you twitch. Its so… lifelike. I like the ridges on my tongue when I move over it with my mouth.” She smiled. Her nipples hard enough to cut diamonds, her breathing labored and the now puddle on the bed amplified the mood for her.

“I… am still a woman after all… and I have needs… so… again… forgive the intrusion on your lower self but I can’t help it… it draws me in so much.” She said unheedingly.

She blushed and looked away as he asked her the question. "I like only yours... seeing as you are the first one I've had. I feel like a virgin all over again Krayvor."

He shifted only a little, looking her over with a smile befoore a growl escaped him."Well I hope you don't mind if I return the favor? He asked, deciding if she wanted to provide his arousal attention, it was only fair he did the same for her. Besides he had to taste her, he had to get a taste of that arousing scent her lower lips gave off.

Without waiting for an answer he dug his snoiut into her night gown, only to growl and dive right in. Krqayvor wrapped his mouth around the mound of her pussy, biting down gently, providing just enough pressure to push it into his mouth. It was then he dragged his rough tongue along her drooling hole, pulling her juices into his mouth. The wolf would continue this for a few moments, his tongue slapping, licking and even pushing into her. Her taste, her scent was intoxicating, something he never knew came from humans. and when he would finally pull away he looked to her, his rod still pulsating."Mmmm damn...Tastes so good too.."He growled as he shifted around, his face now next to her own, his breathing slow and deep."If you won't ask anything of me...for saving me..then perhaps I can repay you by living here with you...providing you the company you need...and whatever services you would desire of me?"He asked. Krayvor loved it here, loved being in her company, the only person, the only being to show him any compassion in years, and what was going on now only made it that much better."I-If you'll have me that is.."

Seduction bucked wildly under him. His tongue; rough but smooth at the same time lapping at places that had not been licked in so long; the coldness of his nose, the growling noises and the sounds all intensified her orgasm that was to come. Moans escaped her mouth as her most private of areas were explored by this canine. His tongue was better than a humans and he didn’t need to come up for air as much as a human male. Nails digging into the sheets; her hair wildly spread on the bed; her head moving back and forth as waves of pleasure crashed over her body. Winry was enjoying this beast ravaging her, exploring her and consistently poking and prodding her with his long tongue.

“Oooh… right there.” Her clit stood at attention; wanting, needing, longing for attention. She squirted on his snout. Toes curled now, breathing heavy, her body giving off the scent of lust. She could no longer stand it. His teasing, his caressing, and the way he dug in and out of her canal. “More… I want you… so bad.” She cooed and hummed at him as her hips danced to the rhythm of his tongue. “I want you inside me… you’re so thick I don’t think I can take it all…” She mused.

Krayvor looked at her, having enjoyed the taste of her cum as he licked it from his snout, eyes locked on hers. He listened as she confessed her desire for him, her need to have his rod within her depths. The beast was a bit surprised, though wasn't resistant to her as he lay there, his own lust apparent as he looked into her eyes."Well then..How....would you prefer to have it...Because its been so long since I've experienced any of this...Plus.."He trailed off, eyes looming over her slender form"I have no idea how humans like to do it..And I'm sure we can make it all fit..."

“We humans and beasts have very similar ways of mating Krayvor…” She nuzzled him away from her sex and rose from him and bent over; presenting him her ass. Winry arched her back and wiggled her ass as she giggled. “Its called Doggy-style. A fitting name honestly.” Her sex now making a trail for the bed she licked her lips at him. She was enjoying their little rendezvous.

He watched as she moved onto her hands and knees, offering her fine ass to him. Krayvor soon moved up and mounted her, arms wrapping tightly around her waist, his hips pressed agaisnt her own, prodding his manhood into her."Mmm well then...How would you like this? all out..or take it slow...?"He asked, his hips grinding into her own, letting instinct guide him as he took in the smell of her lust, his growls soon filling the room as his lust and hunger grew.

“Don’t tease me… all in…” She had not had it in a while and this was probably a bad move on her part but lust and hunger are something that you cannot ignore. She felt his fur on her back and her womanhood wanted more. Her lower lips craving for it; her hips gyrating against his slowly caressing the tip of his manhood; in such a way that made her grunts match his. Her breathing steady now as she let her passion take over. Biting her bottom lips and lowering her breasts to the bed more so that her ass could meet him more. He was passionate for a wolf; so considerate wanting only to please her and only her; wanting her to enjoy it the way she knew in turn that he would.

He smiled a bit when she wanted it all, the beast leaning down to lick her."for saving me..I serve you..so anything you wish of me simply ask..And I will obey.."He assured her with a smile. Krayvor took in a breath, admiring her body before he gripped her hips tightly and plunged his beastly cock balls deep into her pussy. A snarling howl escaped him, feeling her tight hole grasp him and squeeze him. It was certainly a feeling he hadn't fel in forever and it was simply amazing."O-Ohhh shit!! So tight!"

*Gasp!*

She straightened some bracing for when he shoved it in. How long had it been since someone had explored her this deeply before. Releasing the breath she had gathered she was now a little calmer. She really did feel like a virgin before and his comment about her being tight only assured the reaction.

“Ah, so… big.”

Her back relaxed as she propped her ass up for him once again; his smooth brushed fur resting on her back. She could feel him engorge inside her.

“Are you getting… bigger?” She asked not ready for it. But her pussy was begging for it; her walls gripped him tight her juices mixing with his.

His cock throbbed a bit as he moved, rapidly pounding and roughly driving his cock home inside her. The beast licked his lips, pounding her with rough motions all the more as lewd slaps filled the room. Krayvor mercilessly hammered his cock into her, rutting into the women with the purpose of getting off. As such his motions caused his sack to smack her clit over and over, splattering her juices on their thighs.

Before long though, after a good while of thrusting Krayvor's cock swelled, the knot growing inside her, tying them together, his rock solid knot throbbing. Moments later he howled, his seed flooding into her sweet tender hole, drowning her insides with it."Ohhh fuck!! This is fucking great!!"

When he knotted in her it was nothing like the website said it would be. It was so much better. Winry frequented sites and information about zoophilia and bestiality; solely for informal purposes only but that information is useful right now. She wanted to find out how true it was so when he knotted her she squeezed her PC muscles to make it tighter for him as he was releasing inside of her.

The site describes the knot as hard to get in. However she was so wet that he slipped in very easy. But it did stretch her out to the point that her pussy conformed to his dick. She moaned slowly, as she felt his orgasm intense.

"Mmm... you are filling me up." She cooed

Of course the fact that he was balls deep inside her before hand made it so much easier for the beast to knot her. Krayvor hugged her tightly, his cock pulsing as each load pumped deep into her sweet hole, drowning every nook and cranny of her womb and pussy in his seed. The werewolf soon slowed his thrusts as his climax slowed, his hot breath beating down on her neck."Mmm B-Been so long..Since I've enjoyed the feeling..of tying with such a tight pussy..of such a beautiful being.."

She smirked. She had a belly full of his love and her passions had been sated. “You… are good at what you do.” She said out of breath. Smoothing out her hair and getting in a more comfortable position her eyes traced over his body once more; thoughts rekindling in her mind about what just happened.

“You said you want to stay by my side… but you are already here. The only way I’ll let you go is if you choose to leave Innocent…” She looked away remembering how they met and then sighed. “But… what if… what if they come looking for you?” She asked.

As she moved her moved with her, his massive knot still keeping them tied, the beast now shifting so the duo lay on their side. Once comfy he nuzzled her, his cock ocassionally squirting inside her. He muzzle nudged her gently, listening as she spoke.

"If they do I will sty with you...I don't want to go back to that life...I can't...If I do it will kill me for sure.."He assured her, licking her neck and cheek softly."You're the first person to show me compassion..and love...The only person to care about me in any way"

She orgasmed on his dick again; her pussy dripping wet. She still moved and moaned.
“Oh… I can’t stop with you… Mmmm you are so so big… ah I want to fuck you more. Oh your knot is so large.” She commented as she grinded her hips again. “You can stay as long as you like… I know you think I am dirty but I’ve never had dick like this… I need more… gaaahhh I want more.” She cooed as she looked at him.

Back
Top Bottom