Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Werewolf's Freedom(Raizu& Yoshie)

raizu kagurai

Supernova
A family laughed and cheered as they sat at their table enjoying a nice family meal together, it being a husband, his wife, two cruel people. They had gotten themselves a pet, while it wasn't like most pets it was one none the less. It was a werewolf, but a slightly tamed one to be exact. Beings like him when tamed were a luxury, an accessory almost to people who could afford it or actually tame the beasts themselves. From dragons to more humble beings they were captured broken and sold off to families in desire of the collection. Sometimes they were used for sadistic purpose, secxual purposes or just the sole purpose of owning some type of pet for themselves. and so begins Krayvor's story.

He could remember the attack on his pack as if it were yesterday. His kind were sleeping peacefully in their cave, only to be shaken by the sounds of screaming, gunfire and yelps. Before they could realize it humans had got the jump on them, killed off the ones who could fight and sedated the ones who couldn't. In the end he was captured, being subdued in an attempt to protect the women and children of the pack. It took weeks to break him down, to bring the vicious being into a domesticated dog. Of course he still had some fight in him, a side of him that he had simply caged, letting survival take hold and ensure he was killed like all the rest.

And so his life with the family began who saw him as a dog, keeping him from going outside, hurting him when they got mad or he did something wrong.Be it pick up food they never offered him or getting free from his cage. He wanted out, freedom, but he was unable to do so on his own. Despite this he continued to obey when needed, more than willing to live like this, so long as his life wasn't in danger.

Seduction always had a thing for animals. It was always her love for the creatures that her heart had not gone completely cold. But alas, she never had the time to raise such needy creatures. She would watch others play with their dogs or cats and sometimes find herself drifting off to think of what life would be like if she owned an animal. Now, Seduction was not one to raise an animal like …a pet. No; like all good things she spoiled her pets. They would be treated like royalty and she would only ask for love in return.

Love

This word seemed foreign to her and because of that Winry was not in a good mood. Today; seeing as though people were pissed because they got their checks late and it was in no way her fault. It was Friday and checks would not be issued until either Saturday morning or Monday. She knew how that was but alas she could do nothing about it in the state that everything was in. Not to mention there were new people everywhere asking for work or wanting to make a quick buck. The world around her was changing and adapting but the people in it stayed the same. She needed something different. Something that would not ask for anything in return… but to find it in this world. She let out a long sigh.

With it being the middle of the week, his owners were gone, at work or running errands which left him alone in the house. As they always did when he would be alone they left chained in the basement, a bowl of water and scraps of food left out for him. As such it was safe for him to assume they would be gone for quite a while. As such he growled, knowing he would be locked in there. the basement was made specially for him, a large room that his chain gave him access to to walk around or whatever else he needed to do.

But with them gone he was free to let loose the small bits of his beastly side that couldn't be contained. and it was then he began to howl and pull against his chains, his sounds filling the whole house, even outside from a few of the open windows. He wanted out, even if just for a moment, he wanted to feel freedom, to roam outside like the animal he was. to him his life was no longer as a pet, but as a simple object for the two humans to relish over. they showed no love for him like normal people should to their so called pets. There was no love, something his heart wished he could find, be it in a mate or a companion who would treat him like the animal he was born to be.

Winry was coming from work early today. It was about to rain and she had to get home before the rain ruined what kept mess her hair was. She called for the Butler to come and he would not be able to meet her until later. She was admiring the craftsmanship of the houses that lined the street. It was an uphill of houses some separated and some together. She walked slowly now peering into certain windows were there were cats and some even had rabbits. But one house stood out and that was because there was a chandelier in the middle of the dining room. It reminded her of her mansion but much smaller. She smiled as she peered in the home seemingly warm with family and friends probably there.

There it was again that envy creeping up on her again. That feeling of family or at least a companion to spend the holidays with; the family that owned this house probably knew what Christmas felt like with hot chocolate and each other. She was standing here for a while and she could swear she heard a noise. But was it coming from the house? Did the people that owned it knew she was outside? Winry’s eyebrow raised in confusion.

Again a howl roared through the home, Krayvor soon catching a scent of someone unfamiliar to the area. Of course he always howled when alone as the outside walls held in the sounds from outside. But save for a window that was cracked open to let air in, it didn't keep the sound in. so the beast howled more and more, pulling on his chains. But with his true instincts locked away his strength was gone from him, unable to break the chains that bound him to the floor of the basement. After a few final howls he stopped, slumped down on the ground, eyes looking into the distance. His blue fur was matted, covered in dirt and filth, showing the lack of care his owners had for him.

He never understood why they treated him this way, why they simply left him all alone and didn't show him any compassion. Of course it wasn't a shock to him that there were cruel people in the world, only he never knew any until recently who would keep beasts like him as pets.

There it was again, that noise. A piercing howl; a warning; a cry; Winry could not walk pass the house now. She looked for a way to see what the noise was. She could not see into the house from the front or the back but strolling around to the side of the house she saw an open window. Listening for another sound and watching carefully to make sure that no one was watching her she pried open the window with her gloves. Luckily not breaking her nails on the sides of the pane. Once the window was open to the point of entry she used the trashcan to get all the way inside. Carefully now she observed her surroundings. The house was seemingly empty; a few dishes in the sink but amongst that there showed no signs of children or anyone other than a two person home.

There it was again; a rattling noise coming from the right side. She was in the kitchen now; taking off her heels she held them in her left hand using the right shoe as a weapon. Walking from the kitchen to the dining room and from the dining hall to the hallway the trail stopped there. Before her was an ajar door. It seemed to lead to a basement of sorts. Now, this is the time where Winry, on guard put her ear to the door to listen. She heard whimpering, was it a dog? Did they leave a dog in the basement? Was the dog locked up? Was it chained? Is that the noise she heard? She pried open the door with a small squeak and headed into the basement; that right shoe clutched in her hand like a dagger. She was prepared to face whatever was in this house. Carefully treading down the steps she was cautious about the squeaking stairs going left and right; not overlooking the cracks and the nails in the stairs. She had no shoes on so it took longer than it would if she had them on.

She had heard the final howl that lead her eyes to gaze upon a blue matted mess in the corner. His eyes gazing in the distance. He was chained indeed which was the clanking sound she heard. There was little light in the basement and as she looked over it seemed as though it’s food bowl was empty. Did they forget to feed it? Or did they do this on purpose. Winry knew better to assume things so she spoke. Her voice calm as she stayed her distance but was in eyesight of the pup if he turned his head to face her.

“You poor thing… your fur is so unkempt and your food bowl… did you eat it or did your owners forget to feed you? It was you that I heard huh? What’s wrong? You have a beautiful home Innocent… but you… you don’t seem to be happy here… or are you lonely that they left you here?” She stopped and then looked him over once more. “Then again… I believe I’m talking to myself. I- I am sorry that I am intruding… but… don’t attack me okay?”

His ears perked up when the scent entered the house and neared the basement. It wasn't the scent of his owner's, they were no where around and wouldn't be for quite some time. too weak to moe at the moment though he just waited, watched as the scent drew closer and closer until footsteps came down the stairs. When his eyes shifted to the being they stared at the woman, watching her closely, unsure why she was there or how she even got into the house. But nonetheless she was there and found him.

What shocked him was rather than shout scream or anything else she had a calm voice to her, speaking to him, leaving him to stir a bit. His eyes stared right into hers, sadness filling them as he listened to her as she spoke, asking him about his food, his home and more. But when she stopped he slowly rose to his feet, growling as he pulled on the chance once more. He had a chance at freedom, he saw the care in her eyes and knew if he wanted out, she was his only chance.

"L-Let....me out...."He spoke with a shaky mumbling voice. It had been so long since he had spoken, so long since he had the need to that he wasn't much for words, simply wanting freedom. He looked at her, pulling on his chains more and more."P-Please...."

There was a voice in her head… no in her ear… Did the dog speak? Did it just communicate with her? She shook her head and her eyes were darted to the chain he was tugging on. The ‘chain’ was nothing more than a half chain linked to a thick brown rope that was double knotted to a bolt. No wonder he could not get out. That rope was thick; it was like the ropes they used to hang her people back in the fifties and sixties. With her heel still in her hand she examined it carefully. Winry always made her heels custom-made silver because of the accident that all women have when walking and the heels break. That silver lining was the metal material. Using her heel she shaved at the rope; cutting here and there.

“I’ll have you free… I just need a little bit of time.” She said digging into the rope. Using the edge of the heel like a blade slowly but surely the rope came undone. She smiled and kissed her shoe. “Thank you Dolce and Gabana!”

But now the dog still had the chain part around his neck. She thought for a moment and scratched her head. How was she going to get him out the house without the chain making so much noise?

Ding

A bobbypin came from her hair. She had forgotten to take all of the pins out her hair when she wrapped it last night. Thank goodness she didn’t. Picking up the pin she quickly aimed for the spot around his neck.

“Stay still Im not going to hurt you. Just a little bit more and you can run free. There is an open window upstairs in the kitchen. You’re big but I’m sure if you want freedom bad enough you will fit through. I will go around the back to make it seem like we are not together. I have… no idea why I’m doing this but …you asked so you shall receive.”

He eyes the shoe as she neared him, not moving or making a sound, just watching, waiting to see what she intended to do with her makeshift weapon. He had been on the receiving end of attacks too many times to simply let his guard down at the sight of a beautiful woman. But when she walked past him and to the ropes he relaxed a bit, smiling inwardly as she assured him she was going to let him free, causing a spark of joy in his heart. Of course once the ropes broke he moved a bit, smiling only a tad until he remembered the chain that was attatched to the metal collar on his neck.

He was about to ignore it and just leave when the woman approached him once more, this time her hands going for the collar on his neck. the creature growled with hesitation, his eyes watching her closely, watching every movement her body ,made towards him. But when the sound of the collar opening and soon hitting the floor echoed in the room, he looked over himself. Nothing held him down anymore, this woman freed him from the chains that bound him in this room. Joy took him as he lovingly licked her cheek, eyes looking into her own once again."T-thank you..."He whispered, his tail wagging slowly.

"how can I...ever rightfully thank you for helping me? even when you had no reason to?"He asked, slowly making his way to the stairs. He was ready to leave and let her go her own way, but the beast couldn't just do that, not when this woman saved him from a life he feared would end him.

She hesitated as she was now at the backdoor of the house.

“We can’t talk about it here… for fear your captors may return.” Looking around there; she found a piece of paper and a marker and wrote down her address. She handed it to him.

“Read this… when you've memorized it head that way, avoid the streets; use the cover of darkness to aid you.” She hugged him; her breasts in his snout now. “Sniff, get this scent and follow the trail of cherry blossoms by nightfall. Once you see the mansion squeeze through the gates and you will find me there. Be safe. There will be a surprise waiting if you are a good boy...or are you a girl?” She said heading out the door; and around the corner almost out of sight.

The paper read: 400 Rose Petal Way

It was a Mansion on the outskirts of town overlooking the city. It was nice and secluded.

He looked at her as she seemed to take caution, which was understandable given the situation at hand. So the beast to the note, looked it over for only a moment. But before he could speak or say anything he found his snout pressed between her chest, the beast's tail wagging more prfoundly. He could smell her perfume, it having grouped up nicely in her cleavage. And while he wasn't aware of her body in such a sexual manner, the scent was appealing to him, making the anthro nod as he watched her leave.

He waited till she was out of sight and far from the house before making his move. Krayvor slipped from the window, moving through backyards, finding himself a hiding place within the alleys until nightfall. when he saw night covering the skies, he was on the move once again, using that to shelter his advances among the back alleys and rarely used back roads. It was here his natural instincts to keep hidden and move silently came natural to him. He was loving the freedom he had, the lack of chains and commands to bear him down and lock him away.

However her voice, the sweet voice of the woman who saved him reminded him of a promise, or at least a dept he had to repay. the promise of a surprise peaked his interest, now sniffing the air, his eyes closed as he focused. thankfully his sense of smell hadn't failed him, easily finding the scent of cherry blossoms. Her perfume was a scent that couldn't be missed, afterall it was such a lovely smell.

After a good long while of searching he found himself just outside the gates of a large mansion, the source, the center of the smell he had been tracking. and like she told him Krayvor squeezed through the gates and approached the massive home, only to give the front door a knock. the wolf had no idea what would be waiting for him in there but had hoped it was much better than what was waiting for him in the hellhole of a basement he had been living in for years.

120123023606-meat-story-top.jpg

Seduction opened the door with an lilac apron on. There were spots of blood on the apron, she motioned over to the kitchen.

“I keep my promises Innocent.” She said heading back into the kitchen as she took a seat on the stool that sat closest to the counter island of the kitchen. Winry pressed a button and the table was lowered a bit so that her guest could reach it better. She crossed her legs left over right and began to speak.

“I didn’t know what you wanted so I had the butcher cut a little of everything. You seem like a wild dog so there are rare meats to the right and the cooked ones to the left.” On the table were a plethora of meats. Some raw and some uncooked all ranging from Deer, to Bison, to chicken and chunks of steak. Some BBQ’d and some grilled and seered.

“If you need anything else just let me know she said hiding a box underneath her leg. She grabbed a plate and stocked it full of ribs and a piece of serlion steak. As she cut into the steak she began again.

"Kinda nice I don't have to eat alone." She smirked.

He followed her with a smile as she greeted him, nodding when assured she kept her promises. But what was striking him as odd was her referring to him as Innocent. He was confused, wondering why the woman would refer to him as such rather than wolf or beast or something of that nature. Krayvor took in a breath, not questioning or correcting her. Afterall she was being so kind to him and all.

However, his calm demeanor faded when he found a plethora of meat scattered all around the table, something she obviously prepared specially for him, or so he thought anyway. His stomach growled, drool dripping from his mouth as hunger settled in, something that would be sated here shortly thanks to her. Seduction would soon find his eyes glaring at her, happiness replacing the sadness that held them.

"T-Thank you...s-so much...But you didn't have to....go this far for a beast like me.."He assured her, grabbing an assortment of cooked and raw meats. Krayvor didn't care about any of that, it was meat and he liked it, loved the smell of it and so much more. But before her guest would dig in he looked to her once more, trying to figure her out."Why would you help me...?Why go out of your way..put yourself in danger to help me..."

We all need a little help now and again. Besides… it was you that helped me Innocent.” She said picking up a piece of steak. “I am a lonely woman and if I can do something to make someone else’s day a bit better that’s what I will do. I am glad that you approve of my domain. I do not have many visitors. Not at this hour anyway. Besides I am glad that I could be of assistance. I have not dealt with many of ‘your kind.’ I am race blind. I do not see before me a creature or a rare species. I just see someone who is hungry and I am glad I can at least at the moment provide a decent meal. Now, what is the name your owners give you… and why were you howling? Were you in pain? Are you injured?” She asked.

The moon was beautiful this time of year. She walked to the kitchen window and opened it. The moonlight shined directly on the two of them. Winry began taking off her apron to reveal a lilac see through nightgown.

“I hope you do not mind… I don’t like to wear clothes around the house.”

He raised a brow as she pointed out he helped her, which he was for the moment confused about until she explained that he was giving her his company. Something both of them clearly lacked much of lately. so with a breath he sighed, eating his meal, enjoying the food she had prepared for them, he listened to her concern for him and his howlings earlier, the creature looking to her now as she shed her apron, only to reveal an elegant but rather seductive nightgown.

"My name is Krayvor, from before i was captured and broken into the docile....'pet' they wanted me to be..."He explained, pausing in his meal to not only admire her luscious figure, but to also speak with her."I was howling because I wanted free...they show no compassion for me in that home, no love care or anything at all...i was but a simple object for them to have and claim as their own..and you freed me from that...and as such I owe you so much...."He told her with a faint smile. With that though he silenced himself and returned to his delicious meal, by which he was already on his second helping.

She smiled. He was adorable. After she finished her steak she got up.

“I will be right back K.” She said abbreviated his name. Seduction climbed the spiral staircase and proceeded to the bathroom where the Jacuzzi was. She ran Luke warm water and filled it with chamomile and bubbles. Opening the window that was above the tub she let in some moonlight. She lit candles and the smell of cherry blossoms and bubblegum filled the room because of the bubble bath mixture. After the tub was filled she came back downstairs.

“Your tub awaits whenever you are done eating my Prince.” She said.

He ate as she left, the beast smiling happily, his tail wagging happily, seeming to find her place and the woman herself charming and naturally relaxing. So when left to himself he devoured a bit more, just enough to satisfy the hunger that had grown in the pit of his stomach for a while.

When she returned to him, informing him the bath was ready Krayvor was taken back a bit. No only had she prepared him food, but she had also prepared him a bath to wash off the musky scent and dirt that covered his form. however he paid no mind to the nickname she now had for him, not thinking much of it before he set aside his empty plate and rose to his feet."Where...would it be at if I may ask?"He questioned, showing her some form of respect as best he could. Even if he was free the beast still held onto the docile nature he had grown to get used to after so long.

“Follow me.” She said as she took to the spiral stairs first. If he was looking he would notice that under that lilac nightgown she had no underwear on and she was cleanly shaven. She lead him to the second door that was adjacent from the bedroom and opened the door to the bathroom. The room was illuminated by candles and the sweet scent of bubblegum and cherry blossoms. She moved to the left of him and bent over to the linen closet to get him a towel.

“Here is your towel. If you would like when you are done I could dry you off. Or if you prefer to do it yourself,” She pointed to the blowdryer in the corner of the room. “Just hit that button and the dryer will come on.”

He looked at her as they walked, a faint feeling in his stomach growing as he saw her body. It was hard not to notice when she wore such a elegant nightgown which failed to hide much of anything. He growled softly and shook his head, feeling something in his loins stir. She was definitely a looker, especially while standing there at the doorway.

"That is up to you...I'm not really used to treatment...like this so whatever you are comfortable with."He assured her, deciding to let her pick whether to dry him off or not. Though before he walked in he looked at her, only giving her a smile before stepping inside. Krayvor couldn't say anything, he was too filled with happiness and relief to have been freed, and given the comfort Seduction had to offer.

“Well then I will dry you off then; just let me know when you are finished. Oh I forgot the soap. Here since it may be difficult for you to grip it then you should use the foam soap. Just put your paw here and…” She demonstrated how the foam worked by sensing body heat and the soap came out on her hand. She patted the tub so he could jump up there.

“Try not to make too much mess with the water okay?” She said smiling. She was happy he was free too. Someone that she could talk to… even though it was a wolf; but it was better than being in this house all by herself. Touching the water with her right hand; she tested the temperature to make sure it was fitting. “Water is warm. It was hot at first but now it’s cool enough so you can get in.”

He nodded a bit when she offered to dry him off, Krayvor watching as Seduction showed him how to use the foam soap. With a smile and a nuzzle to her cheek he slipped into the water."Thank you again...If there is ever anything you yourself need just let me know and I'll help you.."he assured her as he let the water soak his fur, watching it darken and stick to him.

the warm water felt so nice, something he wasn't used to at all as the let his paws move over his fur to lather in the water. After about 5 minutes he began to cover his paws in the foam, watching the suds soak in before krayvor finally rubbed it against his fur, a shiver shaking his whole body. The soap was a feeling that was new to him, it was different than cleaning himself or soaking in a river to wash off. But the feeling was good, it was a good kind of different that he liked. Once he was covered from head to toe in the soapy suds and foam, Krayvor looked over himself and growled happily, letting the water rinse him down, soon letting the true color of his fur glow, the light blue fur and red highlights showing clear, no dirt no nothing covering his body. "Oh finally...So nice to see my fur again and not all that dirt..."He whispered to himself.

With his form finally clean and ready to go he shut off the water and stepped out, only to call for Seduction as she tols him to.

Seduction came to his aid using the towel to dry him off and a brush to even out his fur. When she got to his underbelly she noticed that he was indeed a boy dog. She blushed as she went back up to his head making sure to comb out all the kinks and shuffles in his fur therefore leaving no knots or tangles in his now light blue fur.

“Um…” She hesitated at first. “You are a boy dog a big… boy dog…” She said lustfully. “I suspect you wish to clean this part yourself.” She said pointing to his thick cock. The brush went through his tail nicely and left nothing but a blue shine streak on it as the heat from the dryer made it to the tip of his tail and back up again.

“The butler has finished cleaning downstairs and the leftover meat has been put in the fridge for later use. Let me know if you get hungry again. You can sleep in my bed tonight if you wish. I will get you a bed tomorrow.”

Next to her foot was the same box she hid from him earlier. Now within eyeshot view it was a black velvet box with engravings on it. “I have something for you… but I don’t know how you feel about your family. And.. well because of the predicament I found you in I’m not sure how you’d feel about this either.” She opened the box. Inside was a fifty-caret gold diamond encrusted necklace with her address and the initials W.S on it. The diamonds were blue and white and yellow. It was a very expensive necklace.

“If you don’t like it you don’t have to wear it… but … if you do I can have your name engraved on it… if you choose to keep that name.”

His tail wagged when she came in and dried him off, the werewolf watching her, admiring her slender figure all while she did her thing. But when she mentioned him being a big boy he smirked a bit and looked down at his crotch."I am..though I don't pay much mind to that fact.."He assured her, afterall he hadn't had any contact, or anything sexually in such a long time. So when she pointed it out he thought nothing of it, even if she was.

The wolf took a moment to admire his now dry and brushed fur, letting his crotch air dry which he would deal with later on in his own time. for now he looked at the box she had in her hands, tilting his head a bit in confusion when she revealed the necklace.

She was gracing him with so much and had yet to ask him for anything in return, she was not demanding anything nor did she set any rules for him. Krayvor began to question her motives, not for more cruel purposes, but at the fact she was turning out to be quite a generous and loving woman simply seeking a companion like she admitted to him."I would like to keep the name given to me when I was born with..Krayvor...But what name do you think suits me best?"He asked softly, seeking her opinions on the matter. The wolf took the necklace from her and slipped it on, his tail wagging happily, accepting the gift she offered him."I'm sorry if this may seem rude...but tell me....why are you going so far just for me...."He looked down a bit before he moved past her."A bed would be wonderful....I've always slept on a cold hard floor..."

She looked down and away from him. The question he asked brought back memories that she was not ready to face… not yet anyway. She pats him on the head and then sighed as she looked into those eyes of his.

“I know what it’s like…” She started. “I know what its like to be unwanted… I know how it feels to be trapped and no one is there to save you. They say the people that do things for the less fortunate do them not because they want something but because they don’t want those people or those creatures to go through what they went through.” She hugged him.

“I saw pain when I looked at you. I saw hurt… but most of all… I saw myself.”

When her arms wrapped around him Krayvor relaxed, leaned into her arms. but when she explained to him her reasons he looked at her, returning the hug, his paws rubbing her back. With a smile her companion gave her a friendly lick on the cheek."you shouldn't feel that way...You have everything now..and you helped me..gave me hope that there are nice people out in the world...Now should we get to sleep?"He asked with a smile, more than happy to see she understood him and asked for nothing in return for her aid.

Back
Top Bottom